Flowers of the Forest Reviews

3 | Lake Orion, MI

3 Reviews for Flowers of the Forest

Cassidy Kennedy · Married on 11/16/2018

10/10 recommend!

Flowers of the forest was absolutely amazing to work with. Katherine was a joy to work with and really helped bring my vision to life and even made it look better than I had planned. A little back story real quick.. my wedding venue was affected by the California wildfires and Katherine came to my rescue and was able to bring my floral vision to life in a matter of four days! I was so thrilled with how everything turned out and would highly recommend this florist to anyone.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

We chose Flowers of the Forest in Lake Orion because their flowers look so natural and beautiful. I had a special request to attach lockets to my bouquet and it turned out wonderful. Everyone there was so accommodating. Flowers where fresh and the quality was amazing.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Claire · Married on 08/19/2017

Catherine, Kayla, Arielle, I can not say it enough, SO GLAD I HIRED YOU !!!!!!! You ladies were like family! the service I received was perfect. I never felt pressured, open and honest communication, and I really feel like you listened to what I was envisioning as my day. All the crazy emails I sent, you practically talked me off a ledge a couple times! My flowers were gorgeous! Perfectly fragrant, arrangements were beautiful, My Bouquet! PERFECT!! Talk of the town, better than I imagined, I cried, and I can NOT stop staring at it!!!!

Sent on 09/02/2017