Flowers From Us Reviews

160 Reviews for Flowers From Us

• Mary

Mary T. · Married on 04/24/2021

Beautiful Flowers

This past weekend my daughter and now son in-law were married at the Country Club of the South. Sid worked with us from the beginning of our wedding planning process to create the most beautiful floral arrangements. Sid is warm and so pleasant to work with. He is very professional and talented. He knows his flowers and was very attentive to my daughter's wishes. He was spot on and everything was absolutely gorgeous! It was such a joy on the day of the wedding to see Sid's creations of what my daughter envisioned her wedding to look like. We could not be more pleased. Everything was so beautiful and every detail tended too. Thank you Sid for all your efforts, it was so enjoyable working with you and for making our wedding day so incredibly elegant and beautiful!

Sent on 05/02/2021

Renee C. · Married on 04/17/2021

Beautiful Wedding Floral!

We just celebrated my son's wedding. Sid at Flowers From Us did a fantastic job! When we first met, he listened to the bride's color vision and proposed what turned out to be the perfect arrangement of flowers and greenery. Everything was fresh, fragrant, and just gorgeous! He helped up save some money by repurposing the bridal bouquets as floral arrangements on the head table and suggesting but using votive candles that I purchased. He even added my table numbers to the guest table center arrangements. The floral arrangements on the arch behind the bride and groom was the perfect backdrop. Thanks for a great job Sid and Flowers From Us!

Sent on 06/06/2021
  • Chloe

Chloe B. · Married on 04/10/2021

The Perfect Florist

I cannot say enough amazing things about Sid and his team. He made all of my flower dreams absolutely come true. Every step of the way was so fun and he made everything so easy. I gave him my wedding colors and was able to make the most stunning bouquet. His work speaks for itself in its beauty, but it doesn't tell you what an incredible human Sid is. He had incredible communication and was so helpful throughout the entire process. He was flexible and just such a wonderful member of a wedding team. I will recommend him to everyone for every event!

Sent on 05/03/2021
  • Shreya

Shreya S. · Married on 03/27/2021

Beautiful Flowers!!

Sid and his team are amazing! My bridal bouquet was just what I wanted. I provided Sid with pictures of what I wanted and he made it happen! Easy to work with and quick to respond! Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/10/2021
  • Laura

Laura F. · Married on 03/27/2021

Wonderful Experience!

Sid at Flowers from Us was a joy to work with! I never felt like I was doing a very good job of articulating the vision I had for our flowers, but somehow Sid tuned right in to what I wanted and executed it so perfectly! The colorful, vibrant flowers brought me so much joy the day of the wedding, and I even brought my bouquet on our honeymoon so I could keep looking at how beautiful it was! He was great at working within our budget and making the most of every little stem! The Flowers from Us team is top notch, and I highly recommend using them for your wedding--you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 04/24/2021
  • Madison

Madison E. · Married on 11/07/2020

Beautiful Flowers!

Flowers From Us did flowers for my wedding and were so amazing to work with. We met with Sid not really knowing what we wanted and he made the process so easy by make recommendations and showing us examples. He was so responsive and flexible and the flowers turned out beautiful. We highly recommend Flowers From Us and are so appreciative for all of their help!

Sent on 11/28/2020
  • Megan

Noah · Married on 11/06/2020

Lovely experience with Sid!

We loved working with Sid. He was so kind and helpful with the change in plans for our COVID wedding. Flexible to work with during this time! My bouquet was perfect, and he made a lovely arch that we put in my parents’ backyard. We are thankful to have worked with Sid!

Sent on 11/07/2020
  • Jasmine

Jasmine C. · Married on 09/26/2020

Beautiful flowers and seamless service

I could not recommend Flowers From Us enough! FFU was recommended to us by our wedding venue as part of our inclusive package. Meeting with Sid was a breeze! I explained to him how I wanted my bridal bouquet inspired by picked wildflowers (yet still bridal and classic looking), and he absolutely nailed that vision. I had many changes and additions between our initial appointment and our wedding day, all of which Sid accommodated with patience, accuracy, and grace. Come the day of our wedding I was absolutely blown away at the beauty of ALL of our arrangements. I am still hearing complements about how classy and creative all of our florals were on our special day!

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 08/01/2020

a bride’s dream

Flowers from us is a treasure, and that might be an understatement! Sid and his team were beyond understanding, flexible, and so easy to work with from beginning to end. Sid listens to your vision, works with your budget and on your timeline, and responds quickly to emails/calls. They are so dependable and a bride’s dream. I had 1 million things to worry about, especially with COVID, but one thing I did not worry about was the flowers. They are so dependable and talented that every single bouquet, boutonnière, and centerpiece looked straight out of a magazine.

Sent on 09/29/2020

Anne C. · Married on 07/18/2020

Great Flowers

Flowers From Us was wonderful to work with. We told Sid Flowers (of course his last name is Flowers!) we love flowers but don’t have a lot of money. He worked with our initial floral budget and provided a beautiful proposal. As my daughter’s wedding approached we found we had additional funds for florals, and Flowers From Us was able to enhance the original plan at the last minute. From the start they were very responsive to all our questions and made sure to include all the flowers we love. Although they are located in Alpharetta they had no problem delivering the personal flowers downtown to the Clermont Hotel and the Reception flowers to The Piedmont Room during Friday afternoon traffic. They are very professional yet provide the personal touch needed for important occasions.

Sent on 07/28/2020

Sue B. · Married on 03/07/2020

Exceptional Service

I ordered greenery rings to go around Mason jar centerpieces for my daughter’s wedding. I told them to do as dark greenery as possible and do a lot of ferns. They were absolutely gorgeous!! Loved them! Great customer service also.

Sent on 03/27/2020

Jeannette B. · Married on 01/11/2020

Outstanding!

If I could give 10 stars I would!
    The flowers for my daughters wedding were outstanding! The arrangements were stunning!
    We worked with Sid, he listened to our vision, heard what our budget was and then put our vision into reality (under budget!!). He is kind, professional and he and his staff are super talented.
    I would HIGHLY recommend Flowers From Us, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Anne

Anne M. · Married on 11/11/2019

Excellent elegant work!

I hired Sid and his team to do my flowers and they were perfect! They did a gorgeous job and kept it reasonably priced. In love with my flowers!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Flowers From Us's reply:

Thank you Anne Marie!! You were a joy to work with. I'm thrilled that you were please with your floral. Thanks for sharing the photos. You look stunning and so happy to be getting married. Keep in touch, Sid

Anna S. · Married on 11/02/2019

Incredible!!

From the beginning, Sid and his team made this experience so easy. Professional, flexible, responsive. And so talented- the flowers for my wedding day were absolutely perfect! I strongly recommend!!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Cheyenne

Cheyenne B. · Married on 11/02/2019

Great Value

Flowers From Us is about 2 miles away from property which is where we had our wedding. After getting quotes from other florist, our last meeting was with Sid at Flowers From Us. During the meeting, I showed Sid what I was visioning but let him know I was open to all flower types assuming they thought it would be aesthetically pleasing, were within our color scheme, and fit in our budget. We were shocked when we found out that I could get an arbor piece, bouquet, boutonnieres, hair piece, and all other flowers I need right at my budget. At most florist, I was getting quotes over my budget and was worried my vision wasn’t possible unless I spent more money. I was so thankful for this meeting as I didn’t have to compromise and couldn’t be happier with what we got. They were very accommodating, and we plan to use them for all future floral needs.

Sent on 03/11/2020

Flowers From Us's reply:

Cheyenne
    Thank you for your kind words. I enjoyed every meeting together and getting to know you. Best wishes to a long and happy future!!
    Cheers! Sid
  • Lea

Lea · Married on 10/12/2019

Exquisite Experience

I cannot say enough great things about Sid and his team. Not only were the flowers miraculous the day of, but the team was incredible throughout the whole planning process. Sid did such a fabulous job of allowing me to envision my own day rather than being bombarded by all the ideas that are thrown at brides. The team was incredibly flexible and easy to work with! I cannot recommend Flowers From Us enough! They will do a phenomenal job for any event!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Karen · Married on 09/14/2019

Gorgeous flowers

Sid and his team went way above what was expected. We had to change our set up last minute due to weather. We didn’t have to ask how it would be done they just did it and did it so well. Sid and his team are very talented and so friendly. Hard to find such a reliable vendor.

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Dianne

Dianne · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing!

We absolutely adored Sid and his team at Flowers From Us. Sid clicked with my daughter immediately at their first meeting. He understood exactly what she wanted and made it happen. The flowers were so reasonably priced and Sid didn't try and overdo anything. He listened, made suggestions and created a beautiful wedding and reception for my daughter!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Sharia

Sharia · Married on 07/21/2019

Lovely Decor at a reasonable price

I am so happy that I found Flowers by Us. After speaking with a couple of florists before, I thought I was going to have to settle for something that I didn’t really want. But after my first meeting with Sid, I was so happy to know I was going to be able to get the look I wanted, and within my budget! He had great ideas and everything came together beautifully. I would highly recommend Flowers by US for any bride with any budget.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Leanne

Leanne · Married on 07/13/2019

100% satisfied!

Sid and his colleagues were absolutely wonderful to work with. I had no idea what I wanted and he walked me through designing a plan that was both beautiful and within our budget. He was professional and amazingly talented. Flowers From Us was a joy to work with - I'd recommend them to all friends and family!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Amber L. · Married on 05/04/2019

Exceptional service and experience!

First off, let me start by saying that I know pretty much nothing about flowers. Sitting down with Sid, however, was by far the easiest vendor experience I had throughout the whole wedding planning process. He somehow understood my vision through my limited knowledge and executed it perfectly! I can't recommend Sid and his team enough. They were so friendly, helpful, and professional, and ensured that our day turned out beautifully. Sid Flowers is truly the best!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Jessie

Jessie N. · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing!!!

If you’re reading reviews to decide whether or not to use them for your wedding/event- here’s your answer: USE THEM!! You will not regret it! I can’t speak highly enough of Sid and his team! Absolutely amazing.

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel B. · Married on 02/09/2019

The most amazing winter flowers!

Wow. Flowers from US exceeded my expectations. Flowers form Us was recommended by our venue and wow they did not disappoint. We had a very strict budget and they worked with us on how to save money but still have enough flower arrangements and bouquets. Even though I did not see the flowers until they day, they really put together the vision I had in mind. I was so impressed with all the arrangements. The amount of flowers highly exceeded what I thought I could get for my budget. It was the most beautiful wedding and the flowers were the most beautiful I have ever seen. I highly recommend.

Sent on 03/29/2020

Sage S. · Married on 11/18/2018

Exceptional

I have never met a more kind person than Sid from Flowers from Us. If you want the wedding of your dreams, then this is the vendor you must choose for flowers, centerpieces, and more! He made a beautiful birch pole chuppah, decorated with fall leaves and adornments and even set out large pumpkins on every aisle for the wedding ceremony. The decorations at the reception were breath taking and the center pieces were stunning. He is very aware of budgeting and even offered assistance to my mom who made some of the pieces (fall leaf bridal crown) herself! Such a wonderful person to work with!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Patricia

Patricia T. · Married on 11/17/2018

Without a doubt, our favorite vendor

Flowers From Us was the only vendor we booked without a referral or recommendation from a family or friend. I was hesitant since no one in our social circle had heard of them but they were by far our favorite vendor.

Sid was an absolute pleasure during the consultation. He worked with me and took my muddy vision and clearly brought it to life. He recommended variations of different flowers and greenery as they would hold better through the night or provide a beautiful contrast. As I look through pictures, I am amazed at the beauty of their work and how knowledgeable they are. I would recommend them 100 times over.

The price of their flowers and rentals is very reasonable but the charges for delivery, room flip, and pick up fees are quite expensive. However, for the peace of mind of having them handle everything from start to finish, I don't regret it paying it - I just wish it was less.

They earned and deserve The Knots Best of Wedding Award. I'm thrilled with the service they provided.

Sent on 12/09/2018