Flowers From Us Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Shannon Mckenzie Lowery
    Shannon L. Married on 03/19/2022

Sid was amazing and we would highly recommend him!

Sid and his team were amazing to work with! They were so sweet and super kind in providing us with the flowers for our wedding.

My husband and I would highly recommend working with Flowers From Us as they are absolutely amazing!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth G. Married on 03/12/2022

The MOST Gorgeous Flowers

I could not have dreamt of a more beautiful wedding!!! Flowers From Us did a PHENOMENAL job! Everything was just as I pictured if not better! Sid and Mrs. Patti were phenomenal to work with. They were early/always on time (which a Type A Bride loves haha). Flowers From Us was so organized and easy to communicate with! They set everything up and took everything down! You should 10000% use Flowers From Us for your wedding! They are considerate of your budget and can make any flower dream come true!
    Monica K. Married on 03/03/2022

Definitely Hired!

I used Sid for some flowers at the Country Club of the South and he went above and beyond for me. I loved the flowers because they were so beautiful and exactly what I asked for! Thank you so much! If you are looking for flowers for your event I highly recommend using Flowers From Us!
  • Mary
    Mary T. Married on 04/24/2021

Beautiful Flowers

This past weekend my daughter and now son in-law were married at the Country Club of the South. Sid worked with us from the beginning of our wedding planning process to create the most beautiful floral arrangements. Sid is warm and so pleasant to work with. He is very professional and talented. He knows his flowers and was very attentive to my daughter's wishes. He was spot on and everything was absolutely gorgeous! It was such a joy on the day of the wedding to see Sid's creations of what my daughter envisioned her wedding to look like. We could not be more pleased. Everything was so beautiful and every detail tended too. Thank you Sid for all your efforts, it was so enjoyable working with you and for making our wedding day so incredibly elegant and beautiful!
    Renee C. Married on 04/17/2021

Beautiful Wedding Floral!

We just celebrated my son's wedding. Sid at Flowers From Us did a fantastic job! When we first met, he listened to the bride's color vision and proposed what turned out to be the perfect arrangement of flowers and greenery. Everything was fresh, fragrant, and just gorgeous! He helped up save some money by repurposing the bridal bouquets as floral arrangements on the head table and suggesting but using votive candles that I purchased. He even added my table numbers to the guest table center arrangements. The floral arrangements on the arch behind the bride and groom was the perfect backdrop. Thanks for a great job Sid and Flowers From Us!
  • Chloe
    Chloe B. Married on 04/10/2021

The Perfect Florist

I cannot say enough amazing things about Sid and his team. He made all of my flower dreams absolutely come true. Every step of the way was so fun and he made everything so easy. I gave him my wedding colors and was able to make the most stunning bouquet. His work speaks for itself in its beauty, but it doesn't tell you what an incredible human Sid is. He had incredible communication and was so helpful throughout the entire process. He was flexible and just such a wonderful member of a wedding team. I will recommend him to everyone for every event!
  • Shreya
    Shreya S. Married on 03/27/2021

Beautiful Flowers!!

Sid and his team are amazing! My bridal bouquet was just what I wanted. I provided Sid with pictures of what I wanted and he made it happen! Easy to work with and quick to respond! Thank you so much!
  • Laura
    Laura F. Married on 03/27/2021

Wonderful Experience!

Sid at Flowers from Us was a joy to work with! I never felt like I was doing a very good job of articulating the vision I had for our flowers, but somehow Sid tuned right in to what I wanted and executed it so perfectly! The colorful, vibrant flowers brought me so much joy the day of the wedding, and I even brought my bouquet on our honeymoon so I could keep looking at how beautiful it was! He was great at working within our budget and making the most of every little stem! The Flowers from Us team is top notch, and I highly recommend using them for your wedding--you won't be disappointed!
  • Catherine
    Catherine K. Married on 02/27/2021

Beautiful flowers!! Amazing to work with!!

Sid and his team made all of our wedding floral dreams come true! He was absolutely amazing to work with and took our ideas and really brought them to life better than we ever could have imagined! Flowers From Us will be my go to florist for events in the future!
  • Madison
    Madison E. Married on 11/07/2020

Beautiful Flowers!

Flowers From Us did flowers for my wedding and were so amazing to work with. We met with Sid not really knowing what we wanted and he made the process so easy by make recommendations and showing us examples. He was so responsive and flexible and the flowers turned out beautiful. We highly recommend Flowers From Us and are so appreciative for all of their help!
  • Megan
    Noah Married on 11/06/2020

Lovely experience with Sid!

We loved working with Sid. He was so kind and helpful with the change in plans for our COVID wedding. Flexible to work with during this time! My bouquet was perfect, and he made a lovely arch that we put in my parents’ backyard. We are thankful to have worked with Sid!
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine C. Married on 09/26/2020

Beautiful flowers and seamless service

I could not recommend Flowers From Us enough! FFU was recommended to us by our wedding venue as part of our inclusive package. Meeting with Sid was a breeze! I explained to him how I wanted my bridal bouquet inspired by picked wildflowers (yet still bridal and classic looking), and he absolutely nailed that vision. I had many changes and additions between our initial appointment and our wedding day, all of which Sid accommodated with patience, accuracy, and grace. Come the day of our wedding I was absolutely blown away at the beauty of ALL of our arrangements. I am still hearing complements about how classy and creative all of our florals were on our special day!
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 08/01/2020

a bride’s dream

Flowers from us is a treasure, and that might be an understatement! Sid and his team were beyond understanding, flexible, and so easy to work with from beginning to end. Sid listens to your vision, works with your budget and on your timeline, and responds quickly to emails/calls. They are so dependable and a bride’s dream. I had 1 million things to worry about, especially with COVID, but one thing I did not worry about was the flowers. They are so dependable and talented that every single bouquet, boutonnière, and centerpiece looked straight out of a magazine.
    Anne C. Married on 07/18/2020

Great Flowers

Flowers From Us was wonderful to work with. We told Sid Flowers (of course his last name is Flowers!) we love flowers but don’t have a lot of money. He worked with our initial floral budget and provided a beautiful proposal. As my daughter’s wedding approached we found we had additional funds for florals, and Flowers From Us was able to enhance the original plan at the last minute. From the start they were very responsive to all our questions and made sure to include all the flowers we love. Although they are located in Alpharetta they had no problem delivering the personal flowers downtown to the Clermont Hotel and the Reception flowers to The Piedmont Room during Friday afternoon traffic. They are very professional yet provide the personal touch needed for important occasions.
    Sue B. Married on 03/07/2020

Exceptional Service

I ordered greenery rings to go around Mason jar centerpieces for my daughter’s wedding. I told them to do as dark greenery as possible and do a lot of ferns. They were absolutely gorgeous!! Loved them! Great customer service also.
    Jeannette B. Married on 01/11/2020

Outstanding!

If I could give 10 stars I would!
    The flowers for my daughters wedding were outstanding! The arrangements were stunning!
    We worked with Sid, he listened to our vision, heard what our budget was and then put our vision into reality (under budget!!). He is kind, professional and he and his staff are super talented.
    I would HIGHLY recommend Flowers From Us, you will not be disappointed!
  • Anne
    Anne M. Married on 11/11/2019

Excellent elegant work!

I hired Sid and his team to do my flowers and they were perfect! They did a gorgeous job and kept it reasonably priced. In love with my flowers!

Flowers From Us's reply:

Thank you Anne Marie!! You were a joy to work with. I'm thrilled that you were please with your floral. Thanks for sharing the photos. You look stunning and so happy to be getting married. Keep in touch, Sid
    Anna S. Married on 11/02/2019

Incredible!!

From the beginning, Sid and his team made this experience so easy. Professional, flexible, responsive. And so talented- the flowers for my wedding day were absolutely perfect! I strongly recommend!!
  • Cheyenne
    Cheyenne B. Married on 11/02/2019

Great Value

Flowers From Us is about 2 miles away from property which is where we had our wedding. After getting quotes from other florist, our last meeting was with Sid at Flowers From Us. During the meeting, I showed Sid what I was visioning but let him know I was open to all flower types assuming they thought it would be aesthetically pleasing, were within our color scheme, and fit in our budget. We were shocked when we found out that I could get an arbor piece, bouquet, boutonnieres, hair piece, and all other flowers I need right at my budget. At most florist, I was getting quotes over my budget and was worried my vision wasn’t possible unless I spent more money. I was so thankful for this meeting as I didn’t have to compromise and couldn’t be happier with what we got. They were very accommodating, and we plan to use them for all future floral needs.

Flowers From Us's reply:

Cheyenne
    Thank you for your kind words. I enjoyed every meeting together and getting to know you. Best wishes to a long and happy future!!
    Cheers! Sid
  • Lea
    Lea Married on 10/12/2019

Exquisite Experience

I cannot say enough great things about Sid and his team. Not only were the flowers miraculous the day of, but the team was incredible throughout the whole planning process. Sid did such a fabulous job of allowing me to envision my own day rather than being bombarded by all the ideas that are thrown at brides. The team was incredibly flexible and easy to work with! I cannot recommend Flowers From Us enough! They will do a phenomenal job for any event!
    Karen Married on 09/14/2019

Gorgeous flowers

Sid and his team went way above what was expected. We had to change our set up last minute due to weather. We didn’t have to ask how it would be done they just did it and did it so well. Sid and his team are very talented and so friendly. Hard to find such a reliable vendor.
  • Dianne
    Dianne Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing!

We absolutely adored Sid and his team at Flowers From Us. Sid clicked with my daughter immediately at their first meeting. He understood exactly what she wanted and made it happen. The flowers were so reasonably priced and Sid didn't try and overdo anything. He listened, made suggestions and created a beautiful wedding and reception for my daughter!
  • Sharia
    Sharia Married on 07/21/2019

Lovely Decor at a reasonable price

I am so happy that I found Flowers by Us. After speaking with a couple of florists before, I thought I was going to have to settle for something that I didn’t really want. But after my first meeting with Sid, I was so happy to know I was going to be able to get the look I wanted, and within my budget! He had great ideas and everything came together beautifully. I would highly recommend Flowers by US for any bride with any budget.
  • Leanne
    Leanne Married on 07/13/2019

100% satisfied!

Sid and his colleagues were absolutely wonderful to work with. I had no idea what I wanted and he walked me through designing a plan that was both beautiful and within our budget. He was professional and amazingly talented. Flowers From Us was a joy to work with - I'd recommend them to all friends and family!
    Amber L. Married on 05/04/2019

Exceptional service and experience!

First off, let me start by saying that I know pretty much nothing about flowers. Sitting down with Sid, however, was by far the easiest vendor experience I had throughout the whole wedding planning process. He somehow understood my vision through my limited knowledge and executed it perfectly! I can't recommend Sid and his team enough. They were so friendly, helpful, and professional, and ensured that our day turned out beautifully. Sid Flowers is truly the best!