Flowers from the Heart Reviews

4 | Trussville, AL

4 Reviews for Flowers from the Heart

4 Flowers from the Heart Reviews

Katie · Married on 04/18/2015

Linda is quite possibly the nicest woman I've ever met. I knew what kind of flowers I wanted, but must have changed my mind on the vases a 100 times. She was so patient with me and flexible when I kept changing my mind. The flowers turned out even more beautiful than I could have dreamed!! It doesn't hurt that her pricing is very reasonable. I would definitely recommend!

Hayley · Married on 07/19/2014

I can't say enough about the work Linda did for us! She created such BEAUTIFUL arrangements and bouquets for my girls! After one meeting she knew exactly what we were looking for. She was great working with us as we were out of state during the planning process and even dedicated some sample pieces she made for a showcase event to show us what she was thinking for our own upcoming event. We would definitely recommend Linda to anyone looking for a florist, you will NOT be disappointed!

P. · Married on 07/12/2014

We had a vision of how beautiful the flowers for my daughter's wedding would be but we never could have imagined just how beautiful they actually were! We hired someone to do lighting, ordered gold chiavari chairs, special tablecloths but what made the room were the flowers. They were perfect! Everyone raved about the floral arrangements. It was a pleasure to work with the owner, Linda Bearden.

Quality flowers that were affordable for any bride!!