Flowers from the Heart LLC Reviews

Flowers from the Heart LLC 5
Flowers from the Heart LLC 6
Flowers from the Heart LLC 7

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2018

The Lively/ Curtis was absolutely stunning thanks to Flowers from the Heart!
    Thank you so much for all of your beautiful arrangements and hard work! Y'all really went above and beyond!

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Flowers from the Heart LLC 8
    Flowers from the Heart LLC 9
    Flowers from the Heart LLC 10
    Flowers from the Heart LLC 11

Kelly · Married on 01/20/2018

I've been relying on the floral design professionals at "Flowers From The Heart LLC" floral design center for literally decades! And, I simply would NOT have trusted ANYONE else to design the flowers for our only daughter's wedding!

The flowers, of course, were Breathtaking!

The bride entrusted me to do the planning and I was grateful that Janie was willing AND available to lead the project. At one point, early in the process, I remember Janie asking for some specifics about design aspects and I distinctly remember saying, "We've never lead you before and I'm sure not going to start NOW!"

We've always been pleased with the designs created by Flowers From The Heart and it was a true blessing to be able to rely on them for this very special occasion. Janie, Michael, et al, you made our day!

Thank you for your expertise ..... and your friendship. (Dr. Mike and) Kelly Haney

Sent on 02/01/2018

Pam · Married on 10/21/2017

I couldn't have been happier with my wedding flowers from Flowers from the Heart. I knew the shape of bouquets that I wanted, and the colors, but I don't know much about types of flowers and wasn't finding any pictures on Pinterest to show what I wanted. Working with Janie was an absolute pleasure. She was so sweet and responsive. I gave her some fabric swatches of my colors and pins I wanted incorporated. I told her that I wanted red tropical flowers for my bouquet and off-white and Tiffany blue for the bridesmaids. I knew blue would be a challenge as there just aren't any flowers that matched the color I wanted. I also was concerned with wilting flowers. Janie met every challenge I gave her and gave me exactly what I wanted, even though I didn't know what that was! I left my bouquet behind with friends and they told me it lasted almost over 3 weeks. My only regret is that I couldn't take her beautiful work with me.

Sent on 12/22/2017
    Flowers from the Heart LLC 19
    Flowers from the Heart LLC 20
    Flowers from the Heart LLC 21

Brianna · Married on 02/07/2017

Janie and her staff are AMAZING and have always exceeded our expectations! I recommend her company to everyone who may need an arrangement. Punctual, personal, and efficient - some of the best customer service in the area!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Misty · Married on 11/05/2016

The flowers for my wedding wereception perfect. I sent her a few pictures of ideas I received from Pinterest and she made theme exactly the way I wanted. I highly recommend Flowers from the Heart!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Clotilde · Married on 09/17/2016

Thank you for our beautiful flowers. Your flexibility and wiliness to help was absolutely amazing.
    You help complete our day with all you delivered.

Sent on 09/26/2016

casey · Married on 09/15/2016

You can choose any color or styles you want, sending pictures also help them see you vision.

Sent on 01/21/2017

All of the flowers were perfect

Sent on 05/24/2016

Stephany · Married on 05/23/2014

Janie was absolutely accommodating. Before the wedding she helped me pick the type of bouquets I wanted. She guided me through the different types of flowers to use to compliment my wedding colors. Most of our correspondence was via email and she responded promptly and professionally. I am pleased with my planning experience and the actual bouquets were astonishing. So happy I went with Flowers from the Heart!

Sent on 10/07/2016

I ordered three bouquets, 5 boutonniers, two corsages, orchids, and babies breath to decorate with. I was very pleased with most of the items. Everything was made as requested except my wedding bouquet. The design I requested had a dozen white roses in it and mine had six. They claimed it was due to the roses coming in looking bad, but I was not happy as it was not what I had paid for. Also, when I went to pay for the flowers they could not make change which made me run very late for my own wedding. In their defense I did not make a fuss about my bouquet I mean honestly what could they have done at that point to correct the issue.

Sent on 09/02/2014