Flowers For You Reviews

Flowers For You 5
Flowers For You 6
Flowers For You 7

Ella · Married on 07/31/2015

Kay was fabulous to work with. She was on time and prompt with responding to all my needs. Everything she did was exactly to our liking. I recommend her to anyone. Love love love

Sent on 08/04/2015

Amanda · Married on 07/25/2015

Kay was amazing! She did EXACTLY what we wanted and was kind and helpful throughout the whole process. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/04/2015

kristin · Married on 07/18/2015

Absolutely Perfect!!! Kay from flowers for you is so passionate about what she does and it shows in every detail of her work! The first time we met with Kay we knew we wouldn't have to worry for a second about our flowers. She took the time yo listen to our ideas and look at pictures of what we liked and she knew immediately the look we were going for. What I loved about Kay (beyond her excitement) was that when we told her what we wanted and what our budget was she immediately found a way to have both! She offered different types of flowers that would keep us well within our budget and still give us what we wanted which many other florists I talked to didn't offer. On the day of the event she was there early and did all of the set up on her own making sure that our vision was never compromised. Kay was one of the best parts of our whole wedding!!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Ray · Married on 07/17/2015

When we first met with Kay she was very welcoming and had great ideas. She followed through with those ideas and created the perfect floral arrangements for our wedding. She was also flexible when we had a change that was close the date of the event. Thanks Kay for helping in making our day so special and memorable!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Kelcie Grace · Married on 07/17/2015

Kay was amazing. I had no idea what I wanted for flowers, I am not a creative person, but she just really stepped up and helped me create the wedding floral of my dreams. The one and only thing I knew I wanted was a GoPro camera hidden in my bouquet and she made it happen!!! It was so great and fun and unique!! It wasn't bulky or weird it fit perfectly among the flowers. Kay did all of this within my budget (which was not small but definitely not huge, as floral was not at the top of my importance list). She helped me choose flowers that were in season and in budget all while still looking grand and expensive. She even added bits of sparkle flair into everything! Kay was prompt and always willing to connect over the phone or via email.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Sent on 08/18/2015

Kay was beyond amazing. Superb would be a better word for her work. From our first meeting she was able to use my beyond messy Pinterest board and see our vision. She helped us become realistic on what we could do versus what we could not do based on the time of year. About 5 months before the wedding, we realized we were way over budget. I called Kay and she was able to slice our flower budget in half by using different flowers and changing the feel a bit. When we walked into the reception space the day of the wedding, I started crying. It was magical. She did a phenomenal job and made our dreams come true! Thank you so much Kay! You Rock!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Laura · Married on 06/13/2015

Kay Dietl of Flowers for You was so much fun to work with! Her beautiful interpretation of what I wanted for my flowers on our wedding day was more than I ever expected it to be! She actually saw my vision, selected the colors exactly as I wanted them, and created beautiful scenes throughout our ceremony and reception. She was always punctual with our meetings, and on the big day. Kay had her hands full with more than 80 arrangements, bud vases, and wedding party flower creations. She transported them all between two locations over an hour apart from one another too. Every last bloom was fresh, beautiful, and lasted a very long time (weeks). I knew I wasn’t the only one who thought they were beautiful when guests asked to take them home. Thank you Kay for the beauty you brought to our wedding day.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Heather · Married on 05/16/2015

Kay has GREAT taste and vision. She was wonderful to be around and easy to work with.

Sent on 09/16/2015
  • sarah

sarah · Married on 05/10/2015

I wasnt sure what I wanted for our wedding but Kay got it right! She was easy to work with professional and creative and when it came to the day of she went out of her way to be sure we got everything we needed. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Danielle · Married on 05/02/2015

I knew I would love working with Kay the first time I talked to her! She is so positive and upbeat it is infectious! I was not a bride with a huge creative side so having someone put my jumbled floral ideas into something beautiful was so important to me. I really appreciated her relaxed, no pressure atmosphere at her studio. A warm cup of tea was always welcome and I loved that I always left meetings with Kay pumped about wedding planning! Her design for our day was flawless! She even accommodated us when we completely changed our flower ideas half way through the planning process. Budget was a concern for us because I figured the flowers were an easy way to break the bank. Kay did a great job making our day beautiful and staying within a budget that was affordable for us. She was so flexible and I felt very confident in her creative abilities. I will definitely work with Kay for all my future floral needs! She is a gem!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Sydney · Married on 04/25/2015

Kay is a visionary! I came in with a very garbled vision and she was able to dissect what I was saying and make what was in my head a reality. I have numerous guests tell me that I had the most beautiful flowers that they had ever seen at a wedding. I was, of course flattered, but definitely cannot take credit for Kay's amazing talent. She was a joy to work with and really went out of her way to make my life easier. She even brought my bouquet and the bouquets for my bridesmaids to our hotel prior to going to the venue to set up flowers there. Kay is a real gem, an absolute value and incredibly talented. Give her a call - you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Mary · Married on 02/14/2015

Professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. Kay saved us a bunch of money and headaches when looking for flowers. Our wedding was on Valentines Day, so rosea came at a premium, and we had even been turned away by multiple businesses before we met with her. She proposed alternative ideas that still allowed our vision to come to life while respecting our budget. Everything came out beautifully! Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/01/2015

Mary · Married on 02/14/2015

We were referred to Kay by our wedding coordinator, and are so thankful! Having a wedding on Valentine's day was proving to be a headache when it came to flowers. We had been turned away by many companies, or the quotes we were receiving were OUTRAGEOUS. Kay was a lifesaver. Professional, knowledgeable, and a great listener. She knew how to make our vision come to life without spending an arm and a leg, and was respectful of our budget. Home run! You cannot go wrong here!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Kay was fantastic. She worked with us to create gorgeous bouquets and center pieces. She showed us examples, gave us so many choices, and has invaluable expertise. Not only did she make our wedding flowers beautiful, she also made everything stress free. She came to get everything at the end of the night and cleaned up EVERYTHING! She was so fantastic.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Hong · Married on 09/21/2014

Kay from Flowers For You provided the flowers for our wedding the summer and they were just as we had wanted. They were gorgeous and had ranunculus, calla lily, roses, dahlias, and some small flowers accenting the arrangement. The colors for our wedding was coral and kiwi green and she matched it nicely. We got bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres and a welcoming table arrangement all together. It was an enjoyable experience meeting with Kay at her shop to discuss about the floral arrangements. She is so friendly and always has a big smile on her face radiating her joy for what she does. I would love to recommend flowers for you for your next big life event.

Sent on 10/11/2014

Kelsey · Married on 08/16/2014

Kay is amazing! She made my wedding day pop with the flowers she provided. My bouquet was stunning and everything was exactly how we planned. Kay went above and beyond to make sure I was getting as much as possible on the floral budget we had allotted - and she certainly exceeded my expectations. Every consultation she felt like a friend genuinely interested in making our day better. We had bright pinks and oranges for the bridesmaids bouquets, dahlias for our reception centerpieces, pomander balls hanging in our ceremony and rose petals down the aisle. Truly a dream! Future brides - look no further.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Amazing florist & person! We got wonderful flowers that exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Bianca · Married on 08/09/2014

Kay did such an amazing job. Our flowers for everything turned out exactly how we had envisioned. My bouquet was just stunning and i loved my bridesmaids bouquets. My favorite had to be our ceremony flower centerpiece, they were breathtaking. It was honestly a pleasure working with Kay she responded as quickly as she could, very professional, and she is great at what she does.

Sent on 08/25/2014

christine · Married on 08/02/2014

Kay is absolutely amazing! She is fun, easy to work with and so talented. She took my vision and ran with it. When I saw my bouquet I teared up it was so perfect! All day and into the night I received compliments about our flowers. Our photographer told us he usually avoids the traditional flower pictures but he had to take photos of mine because they were so extraordinary. I highly recommend her for your wedding. She is completely professional in every way.

Sent on 08/09/2014
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 06/14/2014

I loved working with Kay. She is always friendly and happy and made me feel so comfortable. I showed her pictures similar to what I wanted although none of the photos were exactly what I wanted. I explained my vision for a "compact wildflower" look and it was like she read my mind! I loved my flowers! They added so much color and brightness to everything. Kay was very easy to work with even when I requested changes to my initial color choices, more responsive than any other florist I contacted, and a great value too!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Kay does a beautiful job with the flowers. She is easy going and terrific to work with.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Colleen · Married on 06/01/2014

Kay was an absolute JOY to work with and I have already recommended her to many friends. If I had to choose again, she is the only person I would ever trust doing the flowers for our wedding. She completely understood my vision and then really took it to the next level.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Excellent in every way. The flowers were beautiful and the service superb.

Sent on 02/06/2015

Courtney · Married on 05/31/2014

Working with Kay was an absolute dream. The flowers were beyond gorgeous and far exceeded our expectations. The arrangements were large and lush and were exactly as we had discussed with Kay in our initial meeting. She had worked at our venue, The Adrianna Hill Grand Ballroom, several times before and knew the coordinator there. That helped to ease stress on our part not having to worry about coordination. Kay had also done flowers at the First Baptist Church where we had our ceremony and was familiar with that space as well. She was extremely quick to respond, very professional and enthusiatic. She listened to us but also had great ideas and recommendations. I would definitely use Kay again and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a florist.

Sent on 06/25/2014