Flowers For You Reviews

Flowers For You 5
Flowers For You 6
Flowers For You 7

Glenda · Married on 09/22/2018

Kay was amazing this is our second daughter she has done the wedding flowers for! I would not have used anyone else!
    Kay understood Morgan’s vision and wishes! Kay is talented, a good listener, always kind, and calming . She is doing what she should do! The flowers made our wedding a most magical
    memorable evening!

Sara · Married on 09/15/2018

Kay knocked my wedding floral vision out of the park. I planned my Oregon wedding from across the country, with only email and phone correspondence between us. Not only was she SO responsive (even after having a baby!) but she always wonderfully handled my last minute changes and uncertainty. When the flowers arrived day of, I just about cried. She took my vision I sent her via pinterest and absolutely killed it. I could not have asked for anything better at all. So kind, professional and affordable. I could not recommend her more!

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2018

Kay did an amazing job on my wedding bouquet and table arrangements! She far exceeded my expectations. She spends the time to find out not only what you like but also what you dislike. She is very knowledgeable and makes great recommendations. Kay created the prettiest bouquet I've ever seen. It was exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Flowers For You 12
  • Kali

Kali · Married on 09/08/2018

Kay was absolutely amazing to work with from day one. She is professional, kind, easy going and has so much talent for creating beautiful floral pieces! After our wedding we got so many compliments on our floral arrangements - they were breathtaking and one of our favorite parts about the wedding decor. They really brought everything together. Even when last minute things came up on the day of, she was so accommodating and worked with us to make everything perfect. Kay truly helped make our dream wedding come to life and we are so grateful for all her hard work. We could not have chosen a better florist to be a part of our big day!

Kim · Married on 08/25/2018

Kay was able to perfectly bring my floral vision to life!

Kelli · Married on 08/18/2018

Kay was great! The flowers were even more beautiful than I could have imagined! She truly understood my vision and was very friendly and professional.

Flowers For You 13
    Flowers For You 18
    Flowers For You 19
    Flowers For You 20

Angela · Married on 06/16/2018

Kay Black and Flowers For You were amazing to work with! Planning the wedding from SC with the bride in HI was stressful and Kay made the floral part easy. She was always responsive and took the Bride's vision from photos and conversations and made it come to life. The flowers for the bridal party and church were beautiful and incorporated everything the bride asked for. The reception table decor was perfect! The wedding was in a different location from the reception and Kay's team flawlessly moved the church flowers to the Portland Spirit, re-purposing them with ease. I would not hesitate to recommend Flowers For You!!

Crista · Married on 12/31/2017

I cannot say enough about Kay - We had met with a few florists, and I just hadn’t felt that any of them really listened to me. They just heard when the wedding was, and where it was and then assumed they knew what I wanted. The moment I met Kay, I knew she was the perfect florist for us. She was so kind, warm, and accommodating. I wanted to trust my vendors, so I could give them creative license, and know that they would bring something that was great. I am SO glad that I chose Kay, she asked me all kinds of questions, I gave her very little guidance (I’m not a florist, who am I to tell her how to do her job?), and she delivered the most beautiful flowers ever. She also created a fantastic garland for the Fireplace in our ceremony, that was "portable" enough to move to a love seat in our reception space, others told us it was impossible and she said it was entirely doable, it was perfect! She was professional, kind, and I was thrilled to see both her and my flowers on my wedding day. Kay, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Flowers For You 21
    Flowers For You 22
    Flowers For You 23
    Flowers For You 24
    Flowers For You 25

Karissa · Married on 12/03/2017

Kay was Amazing! She went above and beyond my expectations of what I wanted my winter wedding to look like. She always communicated with me to keep me on track. I highly recommend you go with her if you are getting married in Portland. AMAZING WORK!!!

Jaymee · Married on 10/28/2017

I loved working with Kay! She was kind, knowledgeable, understanding, prepared, and a professional through-and-through from day one. Since I was the wedding planner for my wedding, I began my search looking for a florist that could hit my Big 3 List

1) Budget: My budget was fairly tight since my fiance and I were paying for a chunk of the wedding. I needed a florist who was willing to do flowers for a bridal party of 8, 11 extra corsages/boutonnieres, arch flowers, 22 table centerpieces, and aisle way pieces. Kay was able to do all of that within our $2,200 budget plus the little extra on our wedding cake with the leftover flowers.

2) Allergies: The most suggested flower for an October wedding given to me was the Lily. Unfortunately, one of my uncles is very allergic to them. When I told (four!) other florists I cannot have lilies AT ALL in my wedding due to bad allergies, they all balked at the idea.

But Kay, she didn't even blink an eye when I asked her to not include it. She in fact suggested we do not use any flowers that were remotely tied to the lily family. And from the pictures I've included, you can see that lilies are not necessary for a wedding.

3) Professionalism: As I mentioned earlier, I was my own wedding planner. That meant a lot of my communication was done through emails, telephone calls, and bridesmaids being proxies for me when I couldn't leave my full-time job to discuss different options. Kay was excellent with communicating with me and being prompt to answer all of my questions. I never worried about her getting back to me because she always would within 48-72 hour through multiple ways.

I didn't have any solid idea of what I wanted for my wedding. But after that first meeting with Kay, we came up with 80% of a game plan for Wedding Day. If you give Kay some guidelines and a couple of ideas, she can work magic. I would rehire Kay in a second without any doubts. Pick Flowers For You for sure!

Flowers For You 26

Megan · Married on 09/30/2017

Kay was a pleasure to work with! At our first meeting I described that my dream wedding would focus on wildflowers (a very back-to-nature vibe) and she made it a reality! Everyone absolutely loved the flowers! (I even had outside vendors comment on how it brought everything together.) If you are looking for someone who is easy to work with and produces a great product, I highly recommend Kay.

Flowers For You 27
    Flowers For You 28
    Flowers For You 29

Kelli · Married on 09/23/2017

Working with Kay at "Flowers for You" was a wonderful experience. Her professionalism and knowledge really helped us navigate through making decisions and she is such a kind person. Our flowers were stunning and everything I had hoped for. They really helped make the day special.

Courtney · Married on 09/09/2017

Kay is absolutely fabulous! She is so creative, professional, and fun! I used Flowers for You on my wedding day and they were gorgeous. All the colors and different textures of flowers and foliage were everything I asked more and actually even prettier than I had in my mind! I would definitely recommend Kay to anyone and everyone; she is hands down the best florist in the Portland area! Thank you Kay for everything you did for me to make my wedding day perfect! <3

Ashley · Married on 08/12/2017

I absolutely LOVED working with Kay at Flowers For You! She not only is an amazing florist, but a wonderful person. She was very responsive from the beginning and worked with me to make sure that I got exactly what I envisioned for my big day. She had amazing suggestions and ideas, but was also very understanding of my budget. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted, but using different pictures and our wedding theme, Kay created a magical set up and floral bouquets for my wedding, which was better than I could ever imagine! From the archway to my bouquet to the reception centerpieces...she totally nailed it and my day was perfect in large part because of her. I got so many compliments from vendors and guests about the beautiful flowers-I think many people were wishing they had found her for their weddings! I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with and I am so grateful that I found Kay. I can't ever thank her enough and I highly recommend her to anyone needing flowers and decor for any occasion!

Laura · Married on 08/06/2017

Kay did an amazing job of working with me to fit within our budget and provide beautiful flowers! She suggested specific flowers to hold up in the Portland heat wave along with economical alternatives to more expensive flowers that were still so beautiful. Excellent service start to finish!

Kelley · Married on 07/21/2017

Kay was absolutely wonderful to work with. From the initial meeting we were so impressed, and then working with her throughout was amazing. She is so quick to respond and answered so many of my questions. On the wedding day she showed up right on time and delivered our bouquets and set up the rest of the ceremony and reception floral. All of the flowers were so perfect and beautiful!! I would highly recommend Kay :)

dorothy · Married on 07/15/2017

My daughter and I met with Kay and immediately felt a connection. She understood what we wanted and gave us great ideas and suggestions. Our flowers were amazing and had so many compliments from family and friends at wedding.

Natasha · Married on 07/14/2017

Working with Flowers For You for our wedding arrangements was an amazing experience. From the first phone conversation with Kay, I was blown away by her attentiveness, professionalism, and her ability to understand our desire/theme for the wedding.

She worked with me throughout the process to tweak and change minor plans in order to get everything just right. She was responsive in amending the invoice, and keeping up with communication so I knew she was still working through stuff on the back-end. We had our in-person meeting about a month out and she walked us through the florals she would be using in the different arrangements and centerpieces. She understood our vision and was influential in having us not do an arch (so happy we didn't do that!) because our wedding venue had plenty of greenery and trees to surround the ceremony.

She created a beautiful hair piece that was one of my favorite accessories for the day. The outcome was beautiful and more perfect than I truly dreamed it would turn out. I will definitely be recommending Kay and Flower For You to any friends/family that are in need of a florist. Your wedding day only happens once, so thank you for making mine truly memorable and perfect for us.

Ron · Married on 07/08/2017

Karen was great to work with and everything turned out beautiful.

Emily · Married on 06/25/2017

We are so happy with Flowers For You! Kay did an incredible job with the flowers at our wedding! She completely understood the look we wanted to accomplish at our ceremony and reception and had so many great ideas during our meetings that made us really excited about her vision from the start. She was patient with all of the changes we continually made and was fantastic with providing us updated versions of our order. On our wedding day, we were so happy to see her work in action! There were flowers and greenery everywhere (even in the chandeliers!) and it all was beautiful :) My bouquet absolutely took my breath away! I wouldn't have changed a single thing about our wedding flowers and I will definitely use Flowers For You for events in the future!

Matt · Married on 03/19/2017

The quality and beauty of the arrangements was impeccable. Kay has great taste and attention to detail. Thank you for making our wedding day so beautiful. We would totally use Flowers For You again in the future. Totally recommend them.

Megan · Married on 03/18/2017

We could not have been happier working with Kay! Our flowers were absolutely beautiful and she really helped talk me down when I was overwhelmed with centerpiece ideas! We cannot recommend her enough!!!

Jamie · Married on 11/12/2016

The flowers were amazing! Kay was able to make arrangements that were exactly like I imagined; I would definitely recommend flowers for you to anyone looking for a florist!

Courtney · Married on 11/06/2016

We had no idea what exactly what we wanted but we told Kay our ideas and she made the most beautiful flowers we could have ever asked for! We had so many compliments and people were asking where we got our flowers. The flowers photograph beautifully and the prices were amazing and very affordable. We could not have been happier!