Flowers for Wheels Reviews

Flowers for Wheels 4
  • Hector

Hector Romo · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Engagement Proposal

Flower on Wheels went above and beyond. They did not only deliver beautiful roses on a special day but they made sure to keep me involved through out the whole process. Communication was always quick and easy. They really listen and take into account what you want! What really made this whole experience even better is they delivered the roses to our hotel afterwards when it wasn’t even part of our package. They are very accommodating and make sure to give the customer a full experience. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/16/2019
    Flowers for Wheels 5
    Flowers for Wheels 6

Marlie · Married on 05/25/2019

So amazing!

Flowers for Wheels is not only an amazing non-profit, but my wedding flowers were beautiful!! Lily was amazing with getting back to me quickly with any issues/questions, and Anna put our order together very quickly!! So happy we worked with them!!!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Linda Hermida · Married on 04/06/2019

I love their service.

Flower for Wheels helped me with my corporate event. They did a great job with the flower arrangements and centerpieces I ordered from them. I love the quality of their job and their mission. I would highly recommend them

Sent on 04/14/2019

Ariana Garcia · Married on 02/23/2019

amazing job

Flowers for Wheels did an amazing job for my event. They went above and beyond to accommodate my requests and made my day. We loved their mission and felt so good about using their services which in turn help little kids in need.

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

Amazing and Beautiful!

Lilly and Flowers for Wheels were absolutely amazing. I had no idea what the flowers, bouquets, or centerpieces were going to look like before hand but I completely trusted them to do what they do best. And I am sooooo happy I chose them as our floral vendor! The flowers were even better than hand I had ever envisioned. Lilly was friendly, prompt, flexible, and ever so accommodating to my changing needs. The value of the product I received was far beyond the amount I actually paid. I highly recommend them for your wedding or next event. Thank you so much !

Sent on 05/24/2019