Flowers for Everybody Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Liz A. Married on 10/18/2020

Fantastic to work with!

Don’t tell my other wedding vendors, but Lana (Owner of Flowers for Everybody) was my favorite to work with. She was communicative throughout the process and so accommodating when we had to reschedule due to COVID.

She was able to take my clueless descriptions of my bouquet ideas and offer pointed suggestions to help make it a reality! And she went above and beyond on the day of to help set up the table and cake flowers!!
  • O
    Olga M. Married on 10/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent experience, beautiful wedding, memorable ❤

I failed in love with this company after they helped me with most important day of my life. The stuff was extremely helpful all the way before and true the event . The flowers and arrangements looked beautiful and super fresh,price was reasonable and I got much better value than other companies was offering. Everything was beyond and above my expectations. Thank you very much from our whole family.

Flowers for Everybody's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving your review. We are grateful for the time you spent reviewing our professionalism and services. Your opinion is very important to us, and we are glad you have shared it. Thank you for your warm words for Flowers for Everybody.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Julie S. Married on 10/10/2020

incredible service

Svetlana is very very talented and has real good taste and advise, i was amazed how great everything tured out. alot of people also complemented how beautiful and fresh the flowers were the whole outlook. absolutely highly recommend her for all your decor needs!!!

Julie,
    Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad everyone loved the flowers. Congratulations again, you and Michael beautiful couple. 😍
    Tesa M. Married on 08/29/2020

A True Gift

Svetlana’s work is pure art and she is a pleasure to work with! The pieces she designed for my son & daughter-in-law’s wedding were the freshest and most fragrant I’ve seen. Two weeks later the centerpiece is still beautiful. Svetlana cares about her business and her customers - she even took the time to send pictures of the bouquet - in different lighting - to the bride beforehand. Working with her was completely stress free. Every bride should give herself the gift of having Svetlana design her wedding pieces. You won’t be disappointed!

Flowers for Everybody's reply:

Thank you Tesa for your review and all words to my business.
  • Katie
    Katie W. Married on 08/29/2020

Best Florist

Svetlana with Flowers for Everybody did an outstanding job on my wedding flowers. She was so helpful and flexible when working with me to figure out what exactly we wanted. Her prices were very affordable and the flowers were so fresh. I would recommend her to anyone who needs flowers for any occasion, she is the best at what she does!

Flowers for Everybody's reply:

It was my absolute pleasure to create the perfect wedding for the perfect couple! I am so glad that everyone enjoyed the flowers and made the special day little brighter. I truly enjoyed working with you.
  • W
    Wynter W. Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing florist

I had a wonderful experience! She created all of our flower arrangements, flower crowns (for myself and flower girls), bouquets and arrangements for our parents. Svetlana was extremely personable and we are forward to working with Svetlana again.

Flowers for Everybody's reply:

It was my pleasure to make your wedding day a little more special . I will be happy to help you with your flowers needs next time ♥️
    Nicole Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful!

So happy I went with Flowers for Everybody! Lana was so helpful and made everything stress-free! She was very budget-conscious and found the best options in my price range! My flower and table arrangements were everything I was looking for and more!

Nicole,
    Marilou Married on 07/21/2017

We asked, she delivered

Every step of the way, Lana communicated to make sure that she understood what our daughter wanted for her big day. She wanted us to have the best experience possible. All costs were discussed up front and she delivered exactly what we asked for, driving over an hour to deliver and set up. The bride couldn't have been happier!

Marilou,
    Thank you for your order review. I am so glad that everyone enjoyed the flowers and it made the special day little brighter.