Flowers Etc Reviews

134 | Fountain Valley, CA

134 Reviews for Flowers Etc

Anneke · Married on 05/09/2009

Debbie and her stuff did a such a GREAT job with the flowers for my wedding!! Everyone complimented on how great they looked and how long they lasted after the wedding (we gave away the centerpieces). I had changed my mind a few times on the colors and flowers I wanted and she did such a good job working with me on that! I would recommend her to everyone I know! In fact, my brother was married a few months later and they used her as well! =)
    THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 01/21/2010

Brianna · Married on 04/03/2009

I could not have been happier with Flowers Etc. They were incredibly kind and enthusiastic about our wedding. Alicia immediatly understood my vision and came up with amazing ideas that fit within not only my picture of the wedding but within the budget as well. We looked at 3 other florists and no one else came close to the price or seemed to be able to grasp the concept I was going for. A few days before I asked them for some extra petals to put on the cocktail tables and they just took care of it. They even threw in extra flowers for our archway day of. If you want excellent customer service and incredible flowers at a great price this is the place to go.

Sent on 06/02/2009

Christie · Married on 03/07/2009

Flowers Etc. did my Newport Beach yacht wedding and I have not stopped recommending them ever since. Their pricing was absolutely excellent, and what we received for our budget was amazing, way more than expected. They spent a lot of time with me planning and designing every single detail, never once did I feel rushed. The ladies at Flowers Etc. made me feel that my wedding was THE most important event they had going on, which was a far cry from some of the high-priced floral boutiques I had checked with before deciding to book with Flowers, Etc. They were professional, communicative, and listened carefully to all of my specific requests and wishes. They provided excellent feedback and helped me to come up with a very generous floral package that was perfect for our big day.

On the day of the wedding, their staff was early to my location, and totally equipped. I didn't have to tell them one single thing, they just got to work and made everything look absolutely amazing in a short time. I even had some custom touches (like hand strung crystals that they added to the bouquets and also hung around the ceremony area), and they were happy to include that extra work for me. The flowers were fresh, vibrant and fragrant, and lasted for at least a week after the wedding.

From one picky bride to another, this is THE best florist in Orange County, and I would never choose another florist for any special event.

Sent on 12/14/2009

Emily · Married on 10/18/2008

I live in Northwest Arkansas and only wanted the BEST flowers and decor for my wedding in Fayetteville, Arkansas in October 2008. I knew there was no better company than Flowers Etc! I worked directly with Debbie and Alicia. Working long distance never was a problem. They were always available to help with any and all questions. Alicia worked behind the scenes at the wedding to make sure that the day was as smooth as possible. All of the flowers were fresh and the arrangements were beautiful! The value of the services and flowers was above and beyond. Flowers Etc helped to create the wedding of my dreams! I would recommend Flowers Etc to anyone living anywhere in the country! 5 STAR Company!!!

Sent on 12/15/2009

Kate · Married on 06/09/2007

My wedding day was a dream come true! I couldn't have been happier and my wedding reception couldn't have been more beautiful and it was all because of Alicia Vaughn and Flowers Etc. They do great work, they have great ideas! They are creative and professional! If you don't work with them then you're crazy!

Sent on 12/14/2009

Kelly · Married on 10/04/2014

Debbie was a dream vendor; sweet, punctual, creative, experienced and she listened to all of my ideas and concerns. I asked her to create a rather large focal point above our ceremony site and she built the foundation of the apparatus by hand! Not only is she crafty, but she creates magic with flowers. I asked for lots of autumnal colors and she delivered - people are still talking about how beautiful the floral arrangements were!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 07/12/2014

Debbie at Flowers, Etc was a wonderful florist for our wedding! When we initially met, I didn't have that strong of a sense of what I wanted. She listened to what was important to me, my husband, and parents, and then came up with wonderful ideas. Our wedding was at the CSULB Japanese Garden, which was a very beautiful setting. Debbie took care of flowers for the wedding part, a garland for the bridge where the ceremony took place, and arrangements for the tables for the reception. When we met for the mock-up, she made a few changes I requested. She was flexible with last minute requests I made (such as some flowers to put in my hair) and changes to the number of table arrangements needed. Her work is beautiful. Hiring her was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. When I saw the flowers on the day of our wedding, I was so excited and happy with them!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Alison · Married on 05/25/2014

Debbie, owner of Flowers Etc. is an amazing florist. I knew when I met her that I could trust her to make beautiful arrangements that would work for my budget. Trust was very important to me because I planned my wedding from NYC and flowers are important to me (my wedding was in a garden!). I was clear about what I really wanted, as well as what I was willing to cut back on. I also provided the vases to cut down on the cost. Make sure you call her if she doesn't respond to your email. Sometimes it can take her a couple days to answer emails. Debbie and her daughter dropped the flowers off on time and set them up beautifully!

Debbie was very generous and gave us gorgeous bouquets and arrangements that lasted for over a week after the wedding. I would recommend her to everyone. She will work with your budget and make you a happy bride/groom!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Katie · Married on 11/30/2013

Amazing flowers! Exceeded my expectations! Debbie was a pleasure to work with and Flowers Etc made my wedding my dream come true!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Debbie is a great vendor, and did a great job with the extra requests that we placed.

Sent on 02/13/2014
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/31/2010

Flowers Etc did a great job on all the little details for my wedding. The centerpieces were great, bouquet's were perfect, corsages and boutonnieres were impeccable. It was so easy to work with Debbie and we met many times to discuss what was needed and any changes that I needed to make. There was only one minor glitch - the vases for the bouquets were to be on the cocktail tables, and ended up on the actual tables for the bridesmaids... Not quite what I wanted but no big deal - everything was gorgeous!

Sent on 08/17/2010

Lisa · Married on 09/06/2009

Debbie was a pleasure to work with and was extremely responsive and flexible. Two days before our wedding I called and asked her to bump up the drop off time by a couple of hours, and she said it was no problem. I changed several details between our initial consultation and the wedding, and they accomodated all my requests and did everything perfectly. The flowers were exactly what I had expected!

Sent on 09/23/2009

Lourdes · Married on 03/28/2009

Flowers Etc. was the best recommendation received from a fellow friend who was getting married a month before me. The entire experience was great. Alicia helped me pick the right flowers for my small and intimate wedding. I also had last minute changes to my bouquet that were done without questions or concerns.
    Flowers Etc delivered my flowers (bouquet) to my hotel room early in the morning and returned later that afternoon to put fresh flowers on my cake. That was unexpected and just speaks volumes of the quality of work they deliver. I would recommend them to any and every bride! You will certainly not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/19/2010
  • Tori

Tori Allen · Married on 08/09/2019

best florist!

Best florist for our wedding. she was amazing and worked with the flowers that we wanted for the wedding and best of all, multi-purposed almost all of the flowers from the ceremony to reception space! Talk about a money saver! She expanded my vision and made it a reality for our very special day. Would 100% recommend!

Sent on 11/05/2019

elissa · Married on 01/27/2018

Flowers Etc. and Debbie are absolutely AMAZING. We were on the same page with what I wanted. Debbie knew her flowers and did exactly what I wanted even though I only just supplied her Pinterest pictures and had no idea what kind of flowers I wanted. She also was so generous in storing all my lanterns. I had like 30 lanterns!!! Can’t thank her enough. She is the best.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Everything was perfect but was not so happy with my bouquet on my wedding day the flowers were not as fresh as my brides maids

Sent on 10/25/2014

Flowers Etc was amazing. My flowers were fresh with no browning on the edges. I can't express how annoying it was to go to other florists and see the flowers in their portfolio all brown on the edges. I wanted my flowers to be perfect and look like they were just arranged/picked together. The owner, Debbie, was amazing and listened to exactly what I wanted. My color choices were bright pinks, greens, and oranges, and she knew exactly what would work. I was so excited to see my flowers delivered to my room. My centerpieces were amazing and exactly what I had envisioned. I would do work with this company again. I would recommend meeting with this company for your wedding or any event.

Sent on 06/24/2012

katie · Married on 01/10/2010

It was very fun working with Flowers Etc. They exceeded my expectation and made my vision come to life. The flowers we got from there were really beautiful. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 03/03/2010

Gabriela · Married on 08/30/2009

Debbie was great to work with. She had a lot of good ideas and made it very easy to communicate my own ideas to her. The flower arrangements turned out beautiful--I got so many compliments on them! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful flowers for their wedding.

Sent on 12/10/2009

Lauren · Married on 09/04/2016

3.0

Debbie, the owner of Flowers Etc., is great. She is very knowledgable, professional and competitively priced. She got right to the purpose of our first consultation and did not waste our time like some other florists we met with. She provided us a quote a few days later and happily adjusted accordingly to meet our budget needs. We actually ended up with way more flowers than I had expected, she had all bases covered and no areas were left behind. Debbie was accommodating as my vision changed and there were no surprises. She is really busy so at times it was a little difficult to get a hold of her but everything turned out perfectly. Overall I would highly recommend Debbie and Flowers Etc. Great Job!

Sent on 11/07/2016

talia · Married on 06/11/2011

I loved Debbie at Flowers Etc. She was very willing to work with me and her flowers turned out gorgeous!

Sent on 07/05/2011

Darren · Married on 05/14/2011

Debbie did a fantastic job. She was very flexible and accommodating.
    The flowers were lovely.

Sent on 07/14/2011

Melissa · Married on 07/17/2010

3.5

I really liked the work that flowers ect. provided for my wedding. Everything was beautiful and I got so many complements from my guests. They did a great job!!

Sent on 09/06/2010

Elaine · Married on 07/24/2009

Flowers Etc., they were very good, they were there on time for setup, they were fast & their staffs have been very nice & helpful & were willing to make a lot of adjustments for me. The only thing is that I think my bouquet was a little plainer/whiter than I had expected.

Sent on 08/12/2009