Flowers Etc Reviews

134 | Fountain Valley, CA

134 Reviews for Flowers Etc

Allison · Married on 11/16/2013

My flowers were so gorgeous and the decor was exactly how I imagined it! Debbie was so sweet and amazing! Would definitely use them again!!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Debbie was both a talented florist and a lovely person. My wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful. I would recommend Debbie to anyone!

Sent on 12/24/2013

Debbie was AMAZING! Our flowers were absolutely drop-dead gorgeous and super fresh (they lasted for a week after the wedding, my mother tells me). She was also very generous with her bouquet/arrangement sizes and her prices are very reasonable. I know other florists who tried to charge double what Debbie asked for just because they wanted to make themselves seem "premium". Debbie is the real-deal. She's very sweet and easy to work with and delivers exactly what she promises. She offers helpful suggestions and doesn't nickle and dime you for things she already has in stock. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with! 100% recommend.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Anna · Married on 10/05/2013

Debbie is an amazing and very talented florist! The flowers for my wedding were so gorgeous, I was very impressed! I would highly recommend Flowers Ect

Sent on 11/04/2013

Maija · Married on 09/07/2013

Debbie the owner of Flowers Etc. is passionate, dedicated and talented florist we had the pleasure of working with for our September 2013 wedding. We had met with numerous other florists and were disappointed by their flakiness and lack of genuineness and then we were referred to Debbie. From the outset she was knowledgeable, fun and easy to work with in executing our vision for our wedding day. She had great ideas and her positive, no pressure attitude was refreshing. Not to mention our wedding day floral arrangements and bouquets were AMAZING! She was worth every penny and then some! I would highly recommend Debbie to any bride who truly wishes to have beautiful flowers on her wedding day!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Kendra · Married on 07/27/2013

Debbie was amazing to work with and will truly work with you to be sure that you have the flower aesthetic you want at a price that fits within your budget. Admittedly, my knowledge of different flower types and pairings was incredibly limited, but she was great at explaining and showing examples of different arrangements to fit my taste. She also brought the centerpieces down to our venue walk through so that we could see what a table would look like months before the wedding day. That made me completely at ease day-of that everything would be perfect. Debbie and her team were great to work with and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/26/2013

Flowers etc was great, they worked within my budget and listened to everything I wanted. She helped us pick out the best arrangement for what we wanted and everything looked amazing on the day of.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Kristy · Married on 05/04/2013

Debbie was so easy to talk to and work with. I know very little about flowers. I told her what colors I wanted and described the look I was going for and she nailed it! I loved everything from the bouquets to the center pieces!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Sheila · Married on 04/27/2013

I was extremely happy with how Flowers Etc worked out for my wedding. Debbie and her team were professional and really made the venue look even more beautiful. I came into our consultation with photos of what I wanted to show her the look and feel/theme we were going for. I also had the color pallet of the wedding to give to her as reference. Along the way we made adjustments and substitutions to help with the cost and she was happy to help. I would recommend Flowers Etc.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Ana · Married on 04/20/2013

Debbie was so amazing! She was so nice and easy to work with, she totally got my vision and style and the flowers came out gorgeous!

Jacklyn · Married on 04/20/2013

Debbie was awesome. She was straight forward and friendly. She was able to capture the exact picture that I had in my mind. I highly recommend her...in fact, one of my close friends is using her in November for her wedding!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Kesha · Married on 04/13/2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful Service! The flowers looked beautiful and we received so many compliments from our guests. Thanks again!!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Debbie was great to work with! Our flowers were absolutely beautiful and I feel like they were a great value!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Karrie · Married on 04/05/2013

The bridal party bouquets were absolutely beautiful. They turned out exactly as I had hoped. Debbie did such a wonderful job!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Debbie at Flowers Etc. is great to work with. She's so personable and warm...we liked her immediately and wanted her to be our florist. She was very helpful in working with us within our budget and helped us make adjustments to meet our budget. She really listened to what we were looking for and made everything even more beautiful that I could have imagined. Everything was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 12/14/2012

Alicia · Married on 11/02/2012

Flowers Etc. made my dreams come true. From the bouquets to the centerpieces, each was made with such intricacy that only comes from having the best eye for detail. Debbie took my vision for the dream day and brought it to life. Prior to my wedding, Debbie met me at the venue to go over where everything would be laid out and to make any adjustments we would need. I gave her artistic freedom to add anything she thought would really tie things together. I totally trusted her 100% and am so happy that I did. There were things that I didn't even think about that she whipped up on the spot. You're crazy not to use Flowers Etc. for your wedding flowers.

Sent on 03/19/2013

Christine · Married on 10/13/2012

Debbie was amazing, professional and helpful! The flowers were beautiful, on time, and lasted for a long time after our wedding.

Sent on 12/12/2012

Leticia · Married on 10/05/2012

Debbie did a phenomenal job in nailing the style and idea for my flower arrangements providing that vintage & romantic feeling throughout my wedding. All she had were pictures to work off from and she matched them perfectly. She substituted some of the flowers with more cost friendly ones so that I could stay within my budget and the fact that it didn't take away from their presentation just shows her extensive knowledge and expertise in making beautiful arrangements while still staying within your budget and executing the same feel and look. She was extremely accommodating and her customer service was fantastic, I trusted her from the day one and she didn't let me down.

Sent on 02/02/2013

LINDSAY · Married on 09/30/2012

Debbie was incredibly helpful and accommodating to all my needs. The flowers were so gorgeous and stayed fresh for days after the event. Loved everything about my flowers and experience with Flowers Etc. top quality for sure.

Sent on 12/17/2012

Kaylin · Married on 07/28/2012

I am so unbelievably grateful for having found Debbie with Flowers Etc to do all the floral arrangements for my July 2012 wedding. She was so knowledgeable about what flowers would look good together and was so genuinely happy for both me and my now husband for out wedding. Any questions or concerns I had she was quick to explain or fix and she was always happy to do it, it never was an issue.

We had so many compliments on our centerpieces and were told from many people that it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever been too and I have to thank Debbie from Flowers Etc for majority of that. Use this company because you will have the most beautiful wedding too!

I cannot thank her enough for making our wedding so beautiful and so special and I will hands down use Flowers Etc again as soon as I have the opportunity.

Sent on 08/05/2012

Debbie and her team were awesome! She was flexible and understanding of our budget, and incredibly knowledgable about which flowers within our color scheme were in season, how they looked in different arrangments, etc. But most of all, she was patient with our many questions about flowers for our special day. Even more importantly, she executed wonderfully and everything was beautiful. She really went above and beyond to make sure everything was gorgeous.

Sent on 07/03/2012

christina · Married on 01/28/2012

Flowers etc is WONDERFUL. I just had my wedding last weekend, it was a huge wedding and we didn't spare any costs and the flowers were beyond stunning. The centerpieces literally took my breath away they were so beautiful. I received a ton of compliments as well. Debbie and her team were very professional and so easy to work with. She was honest and flexible and really listened to what I wanted, I loved them and would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 02/07/2012

samantha · Married on 11/20/2011

Debbie from Flowers Etc did a beautiful job on our wedding. I basically just said all white flowers, simple, beautiful & gave her my budget. She did more than I could have imagined! She stayed well within our budget and the flowers were so beautiful! She is very nice and easy to work with. I am so happy with our wedding flowers! Use Flowers Etc they are awesome!

Sent on 11/26/2011
  • Gisela

Gisela · Married on 10/07/2011

Debbie was great to work with. From our initial meeting I knew that I wanted to work with her. She is so knowledgeable and talented yet truly listened to all of my ideas and enriched my vision. She was able to work within our budget and gave us ideas on how we could save more. I truly loved my bouquet and all of the other arrangements were so beautiful. I would recommend Flowers Etc for any event.

Sent on 12/09/2011
  • Bitchasaurus

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2011

I was referred to Flowers, Etc through my venue because centerpieces were included with my package. Debbie and her crew were great. I brought in pictures of what I had in mind and she helped create everything within my budget. For my centerpieces, Debbie worked a design that kept us within the allowance.

She was promt in delivering the flowers to my house, the venue and my husbands house. She was always so nice to talk to and was good at helping calm my nervous mind.

The flowers were beautiful. They were exactly what we were looking for. I'm so thankful for all their hard work.

Sent on 09/15/2011