Flowers Etc Reviews

134 Reviews for Flowers Etc

• Asten

Asten A · Married on 01/24/2020

Debbie is SO talented!!

Debbie is so great to work with! I briefly told her what my theme of our wedding was going to be and the color of my bridesmaids’ dresses and she completely picked up what I was trying to tell her and knew exactly what flowers would look great for our wedding!! She is extremely knowledgeable and talented in her florals and arrangements!
    If you want to have amazing flowers for your wedding, I highly recommend Debbie with Flowers Etc.!!!

Sent on 03/14/2020

Adrienne · Married on 09/28/2019

Flowers turned out AMAZING!

Flowers Etc. was referred to me by a friend and she did not disappoint at all. The flowers turned out so pretty, I received so many compliments. We had an Indian Fusion wedding at the beach so we requested very bright florals and Debbie delivered exactly what we envisioned. She sat down with me prior to pick out the flowers and then met us at the location of the wedding for a mock-up prior to our wedding so we could see our vision come to life. She was so easy and nice to work with! Looking forward to working with her again in the near future!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Carolyn Wisbey · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful flowers

I didn’t want to have to micromanage every detail of my wedding… I took in a photo of a bouquet that I found online that I loved… And Debbie said she could do it… I let her take the lead on how to tie everything together from there… And it was absolutely gorgeous. I highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Eunice Lin · Married on 05/26/2019

Wonderful Experience

The entire experience with Flowers Etc. was just flawless and seamless. Debbie was amazing, sweet, and easy to work with. We talked about a general idea of what I wanted at a bridal open house event that my wedding venue hosted and on a call, and Debbie came up with exactly what I wanted. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Lisa O · Married on 05/24/2019

The most beautiful flowers I have ever seen!

From my first call with Debbie, I really liked her. She completely understood what I wanted and executed it better than I dreamed. Not only was Flowers Etc. the best value, but working with Debbie was so easy - she was responsive, understanding and so kind. The first time I saw my bouquet, I gasped in amazement. I literally didn't believe it was my bouquet - it was beautiful, SO FULL, smelled incredible (my main request) and even my makeup artist marveled at how beautiful it was.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Kallyn · Married on 05/11/2019

Debbie was amazing. I gave her a general idea of what i wanted and she came up with exactly what i wanted. Very easy to work with and very helpful. i would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Mary

Mary Steidinger · Married on 04/20/2019

Flawless execution

Debbies attention to detail is flawless. She listened to our desires, asked lots of questions, and was able to formulate all of that info into the PERFECT arrangements for our dual venue wedding! She made the venue changes seamless. I cannot express how truly important your florals are to the occasion and having someone with that designers touch is crucial! Debbie was easy to work with, attentive to all of our details and truly made our day a memorable experience. I would use her again and again for all our floral needs and we highly recommend her work!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Mitra C · Married on 04/08/2019

Spectacular Flower Arrangements

Debbie at Flowers Etc did an amazing job with the centerpieces, bridesmaids and bridal bouquets for our daughter's wedding. I met with Debbie many times, called her several times, and changed the design occasionally, but she patiently listened to me and made great suggestions. It was like she could read my mind and knew exactly what I was talking about. The centerpieces were so big and beautiful that they seemed magical - something that you see in a dream. Even now a month after the wedding, everyone still talks about the centerpieces. Family and Friends who took the centerpieces home told me that they lasted for 3 weeks after the wedding. Wow...that is because she used good quality flowers. She also designed the flowers for various tables. I am not an easy person to please, but she exceeded my expectations. Her prices are great too.
    So if you want someone who can do a fantastic job for a great price, you can count on Debbie to make your special event super special.
    Thank you Debbie for putting up with me and all your hard work. You made our daughter's wedding look amazing.

Sent on 12/20/2019

Allison Hudson · Married on 04/06/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

I don’t even know where to begin! Debbie is absolutely amazing. She is beyond helpful and very responsive. She has amazing ideas on how to make your day perfect. She went above and beyond my expectations. From the flower arrangements on the tables to the flowers on the arch, cake table, seating chart, welcome sign and more were gorgeously decorated. We have had non stop compliments on them since the wedding. If you are looking for someone to help with your flower arrangements and more for your wedding Flowers Etc. is it!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie Majestic · Married on 12/01/2018

Seamless experience

We had an absolutely wonderful experience with Flowers Etc. I was shocked to receive quotes from multiple Orange County vendors, as I felt what they offered did not at all reflect in their pricing. When my wedding planner suggested Flowers Etc. I finally felt like I wasn't getting ripped off. Our design and vision was brought to life and it was SEAMLESS. I didn't have to worry about anything AND I felt like the floral arrangements I received were worth the price I was quoted. Our wedding turned out beautifully and we received tons of compliments on the florals in particular.

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 11/02/2018

Flowers were Awesome!

Debbie was detailed with the consultation. We basically gave her a sample and a them of Fall and she ran with it. Was very happy with the result. Flowers Ect was there on time for set up. Very happy with service. Will recommend.

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Thoma

Thoma Babcock · Married on 09/23/2018

Captured my Vision

From the moment I received the list preferred vendors for my wedding venue and looked at Flowers Etc. website, I saw the exact vision I wanted to capture on my wedding day. Then I had the opportunity to meet Debbie and see her designs at a Wedding Vendor Expo, OMG, her designs were even more perfect in person. I made an appointment and met with Debbie to discuss in more detail my vision. She was very receptive and worked within my budget to select and create exactly what I wanted. The day of when I caught the 1st look at my venue, I was so happy. I received so many compliments on my flowers from my guests. Absolutely PERFECT!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Sheri · Married on 09/08/2018

What a pleasure it was working with Flowers etc. The venue where I had my event recommended them and I too can now recommend them. I described what I wanted literally over the phone and the centerpieces were exactly what I had envisioned. Exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Tara · Married on 08/18/2018

My wedding flowers were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen! Debbie helped bring my vision to life! I was in love with my bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets, my arch and all the centerpieces! Everything was absolutely stunning! Debbie is such a joy to work with and so sweet! She is affordable and you get amazing quality flowers and work! I highly recommend Flowers Etc. to anyone!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Susie · Married on 05/12/2018

Debbie did a beautiful job with our flowers. Our wedding was small so we wanted to manage our budget but still have enough flowers to make the venue look beautiful. Everyone raved about how gorgeous each arrangement was and our bouquets were amazing. When I met her, I explained the colors I liked and showed her a few examples and from that, she created awesome designs. We got married the day before Mother's Day so all the moms got to take a centerpiece home with them. I heard from most that they got a good week out of their arrangements and then some, and they stayed beautiful all week. She was dependable, professional, and really great to work with. I highly recommend Debbie and Flowers, Etc. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Pam · Married on 04/13/2018

Debbie personalized our experience from the beginning. Oh my gosh, she's just wonderful to work with and considerate of budget. Her final flowers were flawless. We especially liked how she arranged the flowers on the cake so they cascaded down in a colorful rainbow. Thank you so much Debbie Jacobsen!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Taylor · Married on 04/07/2018

I LOVED WORKING WITH DEBBIE!!!

Two weeks prior to my wedding, my grandma ended up in the hospital. I was MIA to Debbie due to this family emergency. When we spoke and I explained the situation, she was so understanding and still managed to get the flowers ordered. Not only was I MIA, but I changed my direction from our original meeting months prior. She managed to create exactly what I envisioned but BETTER!!!! She is soooo talented and such a pleasure to work with! So patient and understanding, and beyond talented!!! I highly recommend her!!!!!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Terra · Married on 03/24/2018

Most beautiful flowers! Debbie was very helpful throughout the whole process leading up to the wedding! She listened to my vision and what she came up with was more than i could have ever imagined. Thank you for making our special day even more beautiful!

Sent on 05/08/2018
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 03/23/2018

Debbie was great to work with from start to finish. She understood my goal of not spending a fortune on flowers but wanting it to LOOK like I spent a fortune on flowers...I had a million compliments on the incredible bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids, the church flowers and pew arrangements, and the centerpieces at the reception. We stuck to the budget, which is always a challenge, and I never even worried one bit on the big day that my flowers would not be perfect! Thank you thank you Flowers, etc. I will refer all MOB's to Debbie!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Kirstin · Married on 11/25/2017

Debbie and her team were amazing. They brought my vision to life!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Lynnettte · Married on 11/18/2017

So far this has been an amazing experience with Debbie The Florist!!! Her experience with flowers is exceptional. She knows which ones last the longest, pop the heartiest and represent what we imagine.
    We met her as a recommendation ... and it has gone up hill since!
    She met us at the venue (unexpectedly) and right from the start her confidence and eye for not only flowers but also candles! Right away she spoke to us of what was possible (and was sensitive to our budget).
    We feel she knows exactly what we are looking for (lots of candies - with a touch of flowers to give this wedding a romantic glow.).
    Soon the reality of her confidence & expertise will come together on 11/18.
    Today I'm just posting my pre wedding experience... we feel blessed to have her! We LOVE HER! She feels like a real person. She's so sensitive to the delicacy & uncertainty since this is our first wedding...
    We root & cheer for the beautiful experience she's about to put together for this wedding.
    WE TRUST HER
    THANK YOU DEBBIE for your passion & honesty with people. May your flowers business bloom & blossom forever!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Cherie · Married on 07/29/2017

I was completely floored by how lovely my flowers were at my wedding this month. I mentioned I wanted something to go with aqua and coral, that was it. The bouquets, flower garlands, and table decor exceeded my expectations. The flowers were fresh, vibrant and elegantly displayed. This company is top notch and my pictures are beautiful. I highly recommend Flowers, etc.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Ally · Married on 10/08/2016

Flowers Etc was AMAZING!! Flowers was one of my details that I was adamant about, and Debbie did not disappoint. She knew exactly what I wanted with me saying all of 3 words. Her work is absolutely beautiful and took all the stress off of me. I would highly highly recommend Debbie and Flowers Etc for any event!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Ahlam · Married on 09/04/2016

Well where do I begin when I first meet with Debbie she knew exactly what I wanted and that was amazing. She is very professional and the sweetest person! She took out all the flowers that I wanted and showed me how they looked like!! And gave a sample of my centerpiece so she is the best in town you have to have her!!! Thank you for making my wedding beautiful Debbie with the most beautiful bouquets ever!!! The centerpieces were definitely your masterpiece which everyone took home!!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Sandy · Married on 08/27/2016

Debbie was an absolute pleasure to work with. We came to her without knowing much about what kinds of flowers we wanted. Once we told her what the wedding color was, she immediately gave us so many great suggestions. We even asked her opinions when we got overwhelmed with all the different flower selections. And we couldn’t be happier with how all the arrangements turned out on the day of the wedding. Everything was so pretty and perfectly accentuated our wedding color. She also prepared some pretty white small roses and baby’s breath for my hair and they were just lovely.

Thank you so much, Debbie, for making our wedding so beautiful!

Sent on 10/01/2016