Flowers by Tami Reviews

Flowers by Tami 6
Flowers by Tami 7
  • Caroline

Caroline Henry · Getting married on 04/03/2020

The Most Organized & Helpful Vendor I Worked With!!

Tami did my wedding a couple months ago and she could not have done a better job!! She was extremely timely, organized, and all the arrangements were absolutely stunning. Even leading up to the day, she was the most communicative and easiest to work with vendor that we hired as a part of our day! I HIGHLY recommend her and will be giving her info to every friend who gets married from now on!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Flowers by Tami 15
    Flowers by Tami 16
    Flowers by Tami 17

Caroline Henry · Getting married on 04/03/2020

The Most Organized & Helpful Vendor I Worked With!!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Flowers by Tami 27
  • Hanna

Hanna · Married on 08/08/2019

My flowers were So pretty

I loved my flowers. I sent her over some ideas and she got me exactly what i wanted and worked with my budget.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Amelia

Amelia Lowe · Married on 06/22/2019

Pinterest-worthy Arrangements

When I met with Tami I did not have a clear vision of what I wanted. She really helped fill in the gaps of where I was unsure to give me something beautiful for the wedding. The arrangements turned out better than I could have imagined and she gave me exactly what I wanted. The flowers were one of my favorite parts of the day.

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Flowers by Tami 28
    Flowers by Tami 29
    Flowers by Tami 30
    Flowers by Tami 31

Nicole S · Married on 06/02/2019

Tami is so talented, professional, and accommodating! Such a blessing to work with!

Tami was so helpful to my fiancé and I in our wedding planning journey. One of the things I was most stressed about was finding a good florist. I heard of Tami from a friend and after our first meeting, that stress immediately melted away. She was so professional, kind, and willing to work with our budget and various ideas. Her work surpassed all my expectations! Thank you so much for helping me have my dream wedding!

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Flowers by Tami 32
    Flowers by Tami 33
    Flowers by Tami 34

Rachael Kapperman · Married on 06/01/2019

AWESOME wedding florist!

Tami was great to work with. She took my vision and made it a reality and was able to make exactly what I wanted. She is accommodating, friendly, and prompt to respond to questions. She does a wonderful job!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Trentham · Married on 05/25/2019

Tami creates the most BEAUTIFUL floral arrangements!

Tami made our wedding day absolutely magical! She provided us with bouquets, boutonnieres, flowers for our cake, arbor, and centerpieces and they were all exactly as I had imagined. I planned the wedding from out of state and Tami was flexible in meeting with me via Skype whenever needed. I cannot say enough how much I loved every floral arrangement!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Flowers by Tami 35
    Flowers by Tami 36
    Flowers by Tami 37

Janelle Massick · Married on 05/25/2019

Flowers of my dreams

Tami gave me exactly what I was asking for and it was even better than I had imagined!!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Flowers by Tami 38

Cassandra Wing · Married on 05/18/2019

She helped make my day completely amazing!

Tami is so talented and was able to provide exactly what I wanted without me having to be involved in ever detail. I just explained what I wanted and she delivered and exceeded my expectations. I am so thankful I chose her to help make my day special!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Katharine Clem · Married on 04/20/2019

Two thumbs up for Tami

Tami did a great job. Super responsive and organized; had an extensive knowledge of all things floral. She was very easy to work with and did a wonderful job. We were so happy with her vision; she was one thing I didn't have to worry about at all!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Flowers by Tami 39
    Flowers by Tami 40
    Flowers by Tami 41
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Culver · Married on 04/05/2019

Tami was great to work with and her flowers are stunning!

My daughter Mary got married May 4, 2019 and Tami did her flowers. Mary didn't want roses and Tami helped her pick the most beautiful and unique flowers I have ever seen. They were fresh, vibrant and the bouquets were SO full and just amazing! Highly recommend Flowers by Tami!

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Naomi

Naomi · Married on 03/08/2019

Our Wedding

Tami did an absolutely phenomenal job! She totally understood my vision when we met together, was very quick to put together a quote, easy to contact, and very professional! I was INCREDIBLY pleased with the turnout and absolutely loved all the flowers. I would recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Flowers by Tami 42
    Flowers by Tami 43
    Flowers by Tami 44
  • Whitney

Whitney Jernigan · Married on 01/12/2019

Vision brought to life

Tami did outstanding! She went above and beyond what I had invisioned for our wedding. Simply beautiful!

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Flowers by Tami 50
    Flowers by Tami 51

Nicole · Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful experience!

Tami was incredibly easy to work with and helped to make our wedding day even more beautiful with bridal party flowers. She was willing and able to work with us when a few plans changed and was always communicating with us. Would highly recommend her for your floral needs!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Emily Salter · Married on 11/11/2018

Flowers were amazing

Tami was amazing! She listened to what we wanted. And created amazing bouquets and floral decorations. Her work was absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Angelica Hodge · Married on 11/07/2018

So Beautiful!!

Tami was great to work with! Super fast to respond, totally understood my vision from the get go and created a perfect set of floral arrangements! She was informative about the types of flowers and options and put together truly beautiful bouquets and centerpieces!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Flowers by Tami 57
  • Jade

Jade · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful flowers!

Tami was amazing. I was an out of town bride so could not meet with her to discuss my vision, so i sent her pictures. and my bouquet and floral arch was everything i ever wanted!!! SHES THE BEST!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • sarah

sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

Tami was absolutely amazing! I had a tight floral budget and only did flowers for my arbor design, and Tami did an amazing job on the arrangements. So many people commented about of gorgeous they were! She was always so responsive and accommodating!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful Job, Great Price!

Tami did an incredible job!! I did not have a clear vision or a good way to articulate any kind of vision she had, but she took my fragments of ideas and made them something beautiful and elegant. She was very responsive, professional, and timely, and she let me adjust the contract several times to find the perfect fit for my budget!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Flowers by Tami 58
    Flowers by Tami 59
    Flowers by Tami 60
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie Tank · Married on 09/01/2018

Breath Taking Wild Flowers by Tami

THANK YOU TAMI! The flowers for our September 1st Wedding were absolutely beautiful and everything that we was looking for. Tami helped me formulate my ideas into a reality and create the most beautiful arrangements of flowers . She was very flexible with communication over the phone and with email since we were planning our Georgia Wedding from New York. She stayed within our budget and was able to accommodate with last minute changes.
    We had a wild flower theme of blue and purple flowers and she was able to pull from the season and create such beautiful bouquets. On the day of the wedding she knew exactly what to do and set up everything without having me to worry. Wonderful flowers, wonderful price!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Acacia · Married on 07/07/2018

Tami was so wonderful to work with!! She does a great job listening to your vision while making suggestions that made it all come together - better than I even imagined. She was very professional and responsive to all our correspondence. She was a flower dream!!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Annie · Married on 07/06/2018

Tami was a great florist! From our first meeting, until she delivered the day of! She responds quickly to messages, and is extremely flexible and very decently priced! Loved all of my bridesmaids bouquets, as well as my own!! Definitely would recommend her for your special day or occasion!!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Allie · Married on 07/01/2018

Great experience with Flowers by Tami! The flowers were fresh and beautiful. Very professional service and did an awesome job with making my vision come to life!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Emily · Married on 06/10/2018

Tami is so talented and easy to work with! She is also very knowledgeable. She created exactly what I envisioned and I couldn’t be happier with how wonderful my flowers looked!

Sent on 08/07/2018