Flowers by Pouparina Reviews

Flowers by Pouparina 7
  • Y

Yoanny Garcia · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing and Exceptional

I can not even describe the level of satisfaction we have with Janella. She was extremely helpful, patient, detailed, creative, super easy to work with, always available at all moments. She brought to life exactly what we envisioned, Beautiful and elegant flowers from the ceremony to the reception to the Bridal party. Every last detail was beautiful and exactly what we wanted. There are no words to ever express my level of gratitude and satisfaction. Janella is the very best at what she does and we are forever grateful for her and her services.

Sent on 10/23/2019
    Flowers by Pouparina 8

Dear Yoanny,
    Thank you so much for your great review!
    Your awesome experience is our reward!
    Can't wait to see those images!
    Blooming wishes always!

Elise · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing to work with; visionary; beautiful arrangements

Janella was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was able to understand my vision and bring it to life. My flowers were the talk of my engagement party and set the tone for an amazing night of celebrating love. I can’t say enough nice things about working with them.

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Flowers by Pouparina 9
    Flowers by Pouparina 10
    Flowers by Pouparina 11

Dear Elise,
    Thank you so much for your kind review, it was a pleasure bringing your ideas to life, we had great communication and that was wonderful!
    Thanks again!

Tonya Fred · Married on 04/18/2019

Beautiful!

That was the only word I could say once I saw my bridal bouquet and floral arrangements designed by Janelle!!!

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Flowers by Pouparina 12
    Flowers by Pouparina 13

Flowers by Pouparina's reply:

Dear Tonya, thanks a lot your reviewing our work! Flowers really came out very pretty and it seemed you had a lot of fun!
    Congratulations and may your marriage be a lasting and fruitful union!
  • Mayvel

Mayvel Concepcion · Married on 03/09/2019

Reduce the amount of stress by letting Pououpariña handle all your flower needs.

We inquired with at least 6 different florist before getting a quote from Poupariñas. They went out of there way in service, punctuality of time and dates, they came up with the exact arrangements we were picturing in our minds for my sons wedding and went out of there way to accomodate us with our budget. I would suggest to anyone who is looking for flowers for any event to contact Poupariña Flowers before commiting to anyone else in the Industry. Its so comforting to feel like everyone in Poupariña Flowers are there to truly fulfill the customers taste and at the same time really imput there professional expertease in the quality of there product. That type of service does not exist today. They are there for there customers satisfaction. Top of the line operation and staff.

Sent on 03/15/2019

Rosario Lacayo · Married on 01/18/2019

Hidden gem in Miami

Janella was so responsive and professional throughout our entire wedding journey. She executed my vision with my set budget and had the best recommendations and ideas. It was very difficult to work with florists but Janella and her team were always responsive, fair, and accommodating. IT's such a stressful time but she made the process seamless. If I had another event, I would use Flowers by Pouparina! So glad to have found this hidden gem in Miami.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Dear Rosario,
    Thank you so much for your honest review.
    Happy Brides is what we strive for and we can’t be more appreciative of your feedback.
    Thanks,
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 11/23/2018

Excellent experience

Janella went above and beyond my expectations. I had a very specific vision for our Game of Thrones themed wedding and she came through! Florals and decor were the most important to me personally as it sets the tone for a themed wedding. I requested the biggest most beautiful bouquet and she did not disappoint. Even the planner, and photographers/ videographers said it was the largest and most unique bridal bouquet they’ve seen! We were very pleased with Janella and her team. Her professionalism, working together with us constantly throughout the whole planning process even being out of state, and working with our budget was everything we could have asked for! She was injured right before the wedding but this still did not stop her! With crutches and a boot she managed to pull it off! Now that’s dedication. Thank you Janella for helping make our dream wedding incredibly beautiful!
    Xo, Stefanie and Matthew

Flowers by Pouparina 18
  • Labelle

Labelle Barrios · Married on 11/10/2018

Incredibly Talented and Kind Team

I highly recommend Flowers by Pouparina! They worked with my budget and the quality and design of my flowers were spectacular. I am so happy with their whole team. Cecilia was the first one I met who helped me set up my design and ideas. She showed me a preview they had and I can honestly say the end result was even better than I imagined she did an excellent job. Janella oversaw everything and was there on the day of my wedding to help with the set up, she was incredibly kind and even offered to help with extra details. Mercy and Israel did an amazing job as well with all the flowers and candles set up. It was just gorgeous. This team is incredibly kind, professional, and so very talented. Everyone loved my flowers. Thank you so very, very much!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Flowers by Pouparina 25
    Flowers by Pouparina 26
    Flowers by Pouparina 27

Dear Labelle,
    You are so very welcome! We truly need more Brides like you! lol
    It was very nice to have you as a customer!
    Needless to express our gratitude for your feedback and great reviews!
    Thanks a lot!

Alexis Sigler · Married on 11/03/2018

Florist for my wedding

Super creative and did an amazing job capturing my vision. Very friendly and easy to talk to. She was very good at phone calls and text in a timely manner.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Juan Camilo · Married on 10/13/2018

As needed in in a wedding, everything ran smoothly and clockwork

Service, responsiveness and professionalism from day one. Things worked exactly the way they supposed to.

Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Dear Juan Camilo,
    Thank you so much for your time to give us your feedback, it is really appreciated.

• Molly

Molly · Married on 08/10/2018

Miami Beach Wedding

I could do a whole review where I just list words such as WOW, STUNNING, GORGEOUS, and every other synonym to illustrate what an extraordinary job Janella did with our wedding flower needs, but words and even our pictures really don’t do it justice.

Janella is a true artist. I could tell from the first moment of meeting her, and her work speaks for itself, of course. When I first met and talked to Janella, I was nervous because the flowers were the one piece of the wedding planning that I couldn’t get a feel for. I wasn’t entirely sure what we were looking for, and felt bad that I couldn’t give her more to work with - especially since I was doing a destination wedding in Miami Beach, and the 30-45 minutes or so I saw her would be the only face-to-face time I would get before the day-of. Despite that, Janella was so helpful and kind - we looked at pictures and talked about other details, and by the end of our meeting, I could tell that the artistic and creative flow in her mind was already working, and I trusted her to make it happen.

Cut to the morning of the wedding. She was at our venue bright and early for a 9:00am wedding, working in the reception space, and the first thing I saw was the bridal bouquet that was brought to our changing room. I didn’t even know what it was at first - it was such a giant, beautiful arrangement of a perfect combination of tropical leaves and flowers that was “wow, breathtaking, amazing” and everything else, that I sincerely had to ask someone what it was and if it was for the wedding - it was that stunning. In that moment, I couldn’t believe that something so lovely was created for me, specifically me, to carry that day. I can go on about the many small details that were included in our arrangements for the ceremony, reception and family members that made all the different pieces fit seamlessly and beautifully together, but the resonating feeling I have over all of her work was that it truly made me feel special that day. I think that says a lot for Janella as a creator and business owner.

I was referred to other florist and vendors throughout the planning process, but found Janella online early on and stuck with her. Absolutely the way to go, and I obviously can’t sing the high praises enough. If leave this review here - if you’re still looking around for a florist, and want to work with a true professional and artist, want to feel special on your big day, and want stunning, brilliant, wow-worthy work - then you’ve found it.

Thank you, Janella!

Flowers by Pouparina 35
    Flowers by Pouparina 36
    Flowers by Pouparina 37

Flowers by Pouparina's reply:

OMG Molly!!! I feel like I need to reply a whole lot to be able to thank you for your beautiful and kind words!
    I'm blown away with all the detail and the praising!
    I really enjoyed so much working with you because you allowed me to get creative and it's the one thing we as designers crave for, that really made it!
    As much as I eloquently want to match all the words you said I'm really lacking, I can't thank you enough!
    Your family, specially your Dad, was so, so charming and graceful, of course coming from a Pastor, couldn't be any other way.
    The photographer is such a good artist, I loved every one of the photos, he didn't miss a detail.
    Again, thank you for your feedback, it means a world to us!

Joel · Married on 07/08/2018

Very happy with the vendor , very affordable prices and beautiful flowers , very recommend .. my wife loved her bouquet , she wouldn’t let go of it ❤️

Sent on 07/16/2018

Dear Joel,
    I'm very happy to know she didn't want to let go of the bouquet...I can imagine, it was very pretty.
    Thanks a lot for taking the time to rate our services.
    It was a pleasure.

Tara · Married on 03/24/2018

Janella was extremely attentive to my requests and easy to work with. She was also quick to prepare a proposal that captured my exact requests and was most affordable. She provided expert feedback along the way and personally came to ensure that everything was spectacular the day of the wedding. I was particularly impressed by her flower design on the gazebo. She matched my pictures exactly.

Sent on 03/30/2018

Flowers by Pouparina's reply:

Thank you Tara for your wonderful feedback! I loved the way everything came out as well and can't wait to see those pictures! Lots of Blooming Wishes for the newly wed couple, May your years together be full of love, happiness and blessings.

Laura · Married on 03/09/2018

Janella and her team truly made our day wonderful. When I first started meeting florists to choose, I knew right away she was going to be the one we would go with. She knew exactly what I wanted when I wasn't able to fully explain. She answered all of my questions day and night and was always more than happy to accommodate every time I made changes. I have never dealt with a vendor that was so responsive before! But I was still nervous, as I think almost every bride is, that the arrangements wouldn't come out exactly how I envisioned. I was right. They came out better! I was beyond ecstatic to see my bouquets and centerpieces. They were truly beautiful and tied my whole wedding together.
    Janella, I cannot thank you enough for all the work you did in helping to create my perfect wedding. I will recommend you over and over again :)

Sent on 03/12/2018

Dear Laura,
    Thank you so much for your beautiful words! It does make our work so much more fulfilling to hear from the Brides how happy they are with the end result of our work. Thanks again for your wonderful feedback!

Glad · Married on 03/09/2018

Janella did a superb job. The centerpieces were incredibly beautiful and were larger than I imagined. All the guests were in love with them!!!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Dear Glad,
    Thank you so much for your words, working with you both was graceful and I loved the fact that communication was fluent and opened and that you had a clear vision for what you wanted, the arrangements looked great in their simplicity. Thanks a lot! I'm looking forward to see those beautiful photos!
    Blooming wishes,

G · Married on 03/09/2018

Janella did a superb job. All the arrangements for my daughter's wedding were beautiful. The centerpieces were awesome!! They were bigger and more impressive than we imagined.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Dear G,
    It was a pleasure meeting you the day off, to see your satisfaction and the subtle expression of veneration on your face, she looked astonishing! Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Giselle · Married on 01/20/2018

Flowers by Pouparina is the absolute best florist I could’ve asked for. From the first meeting up until the day of my wedding flowers by Pouparina came through and did magnificent work. The attention to detail is impeccable. She is definitely worth every penny. She listens to everything you have to say and works to accommodate all of your ideas. No matter how extravagant or how minimal the idea is she will make it work. Five stars across the board with Flowers by Pouparina.

Sent on 02/25/2018
    Flowers by Pouparina 45
    Flowers by Pouparina 46
    Flowers by Pouparina 47

Flowers by Pouparina's reply:

Dear Giselle, it was a pleasure having a bride like you, I love the fact that you were receptive to our suggestions and I really love the way everything came out!
    I had a lot of fun with this decor! Thank you!

Carolina · Married on 11/12/2017

Loved what Flowers by Pouparina did for our wedding!

We felt complete trust over the flower arrangements. She made us feel very comfortable and loved the ideas she gave us. Very professional, great attitude and the work was beautiful! :)

Sent on 10/19/2018

Dear Carolina,
    Thank you so much for your feedback! I enjoyed your wedding so much! thanks for the trust!
    Regards,

Chris · Married on 07/14/2017

We will never forget how beautiful and amazing our wedding decorations and flowers were because of the love and tireless effort you put into your work, and how you go above and beyond to make your customers happy. You can't put a price on that quality of artistry, dedication and service. Thank you always.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Dear Chris,
    Your rating is greatly appreciated! thanks a lot for your feedback!
    I enjoyed working with you both very much!

Mayra · Married on 07/07/2017

It was a real pleasure to work with Janella She captured my daughters vision for her Wedding Day like no other. She created beautiful works of art out of recycled flowers my daughter wanted and added natural flowers to make the most beautiful bridal bouquet Janella is extremely talented and creative
    We will use her services for years to come for every event

Sent on 07/15/2017

Sandy · Married on 02/24/2017

Our wedding flowers were gorgeous! They matched our theme color perfectly! Flowers were delivered on time. Our bouquets were absolutely amazing! The owner understood our needs and created the perfect flowers for our wedding!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Flowers by Pouparina's reply:

Dear Sandy, Thank you so much for your feedback! Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Robert · Married on 02/24/2017

We worked with Janella and she really took her time to understand what we were looking for and understood our budget. She made excellent suggestions and everything was delivered on time and looked absolutely beautiful and elegant. We have had many compliments on the flora arrangements. Excellent experience, advice and service!!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Carmen · Married on 12/05/2015

Pouparina Flowers was an excellent choice for my sons wedding. Janella is very professional. She made beautiful arrangements and brought my daughter-in-law's vision to fruition. Worked diligently to have it all set up on time. Quickly adapted when the skies came down and started pouring. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Maria · Married on 12/05/2015

Flowers by Pouparina arranged my wedding flowers and decorations. I loved my flowers and the creativity they used in the arrangements. It was easy to talk to them and tell them what I liked. I loved the outcome and how perfect everything went with my Japanese theme. Would definitely use them again!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Johanna · Married on 05/30/2015

Flowers by Pouparina amazed me with their beautiful work on my wedding day. The centerpieces and my bouquet were absolutely perfect, and made my wedding come together. I asked for a very specific style and Pouparina went above and beyond my expectations. I will be using them for every other special occasion in my life! Thank you!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Jose · Married on 05/20/2015

Excellent service and beautiful, long lasting flowers. My wife did all the arrangements and selection of flowers and pallette and we both were very happy with the outcome. Our guests also love our flowers and decor

Sent on 07/29/2017