Flowers by Orie Reviews

Flowers by Orie 6
Flowers by Orie 7

Elisa Capello · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing florists!!!

Orie and Evie are kind, loving, talented, creative, and excellent florists. They took my vision and made it into a reality. They made the process so fun and easy! Everyone loved the gorgeous flowers!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 04/09/2019

Great value & service

Evie and Orie provide such beautiful flowers because they really really really love weddings! I had to plan my wedding from another county and Orie was so easy to work with. My decor turned out better than I could have imagined.

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Flowers by Orie 8

Cathy Solomon · Married on 04/07/2019

Wonderful experience

Flowers by orie was a pleasure to work with. They made my dream come true. They had beautiful flowers and made our day so special. Thank you

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Z

Zanis Mantarakis · Married on 02/22/2019

Evie and Orie are great!

From the moment we spoke with Evie and Orie, we knew that they were going to be great. They genuinely cared, offered great advice, and helped us work and stay within our budget. They were extremely flexible and patient throughout the process and we'd highly recommend them again. We were referred to other "highly recommended" florists who gave us a take it or leave it approach, but Evie and Orie were anything but that.

Evie and Orie were prompt on the day of, and made sure everything looked exactly like what we talked to them about. Can't recommend them highly enough!

Thanks Evie and Orie!

Raena · Married on 02/02/2019

Best of the best

Orie and his wife are such amazing people inside and out, and their passion for what they do really reflects in the quality of their work. I sent them pictures of what I was looking for, along with a very tight budget since my fiancé and I were paying for everything on our own, and they far surpassed and exceeded our expectations. The bouquet arrangements came out PERFECT, and what I loved even more is they took ownership on swapping out one type of flower last minute as the batch they ordered came in and looked underwhelming((according to their expectations)). Every piece of detail was thought out and they did a fantastic job. I will only recommend them for any special occasion and have become lifelong clients. Thank you bit so so much 😭😂

Flowers by Orie 9
    Flowers by Orie 10
    Flowers by Orie 11

Shannon · Married on 02/02/2019

Great Quality and Service

Orie and Evie are great to work with! They design custom flower arrangements based on your vision and sample pictures you provide to your appointment. They had great ideas to enhance our vision, all while ensuring we remained within our budget. The flower arrangements for our wedding were beautiful with red roses (hard to come by in February). Their professionalism ensures the flowers and set-up are the least of your worries. There were some aspects of our wedding we had to keep up with (day of) to ensure they were done and set-up properly, and it was such a relief that our flowers weren’t one of those aspects! Everything was done behind the scenes flawlessly, and for that we are grateful. Thanks again Orie and Evie — we loved our flowers and got so many compliments from our guests!

Hi,
    We are so happy that you and your guests enjoyed you wedding day. You will have memories to last a lifetime. We wish you well always.
    FBO
  • Joan

Joan · Married on 11/11/2018

I met with Orie and Evie for a free consultation. They are the sweetest couple to work with! I don't know much about flowers yet they took the time to teach me about the different types of flowers that would work with my vision and budget!

Sent on 11/03/2017
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 11/09/2018

Florist First Responders

Our wedding day was definitely one that we will forever look back upon and tell our children and grandchildren about for generations to come. The #WoosleyFire broke out in the eve of our wedding and, come Friday morning, it had completely engulfed our beautiful city and local communities in flames and despair. On Friday morning, day of the wedding, you could imagine how chaotic it was for me and my husband to process what was going on, let alone to figure out how to salvage our ceremony and reception plans due to mandatory evacuations all throughout East Ventura County cities.

Early Friday morning, Orie and Evie contacted me to inquire about our safety from the fires. The 101 freeway was completely shut down due to the fires and they were unable to deliver our flowers to the venue; however, they worked diligently with my bridal party and family friends to coordinate a delivery plan so that we could have the beautiful centerpieces and bridal party flowers at the ceremony and new venue that I had to book last minute due to our original venue closing. Of course, they were extremely professional and considerate with refunding me for delivery fees due to the road closures and we ended up having a beautiful wedding day.

Orie and Evie, Wesley and I are so unbelievably grateful to you both for your patience and flexibility on our wedding day. You will forever be remembered in our wedding story for generations to come.

With love,
    Alexis & Wesley

Sent on 11/14/2018

Danielle Ruggieri · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Florists and Couple!!!

Very flexible and helpful as I didn’t know much about flowers. This couple is so sweet, patient and easy to work with. Their work is amazing and the flowers for my wedding turned out beautiful!!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Kathy · Married on 06/30/2018

Evie and Orie were amazing! So easy to work with! Our centerpieces turned out exactly as I wanted and I was thrilled with my bouquet!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Flowers by Orie 12

Kim · Married on 05/04/2018

Both Evie and Orie were amazing! You could tell they were invested in making our day special, they were very organized and responsive and we felt that they cared about making our vision a reality. They had all the tools available to them for our unique requests for our centerpieces and they put together the perfect and most beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Flowers by Orie's reply:

Thank you for this rave review. Being part of your wedding day really made our day wonderful as well!
    Wishing you the very best always.
    FBO

Catherine · Married on 04/28/2018

Impressed by the level of detail in the contract spelling out the terms and conditions were clear. Evie and Orie were delightful to work with as they were not only friendly, professional and humorous too. Evie and Orie were under a tight deadline to complete the decorations on the stair rails, Arch, fountain display. The centerpieces were stunning and no one left any behind. Furthermore the bike basket display was amazing with draping ivy and roses and various flowers in the baskets. Of course my bridal bouquet and daughter’s bouquets was amazing. Everything they touched was a work of art!

Sent on 05/01/2018

jerin · Married on 01/31/2018

We hired Orie and Evie as our florist for our wedding and I am extremely pleased with their service and products. I had sent them pictures of what I wanted my bouquet to look like, centerpieces, etc. and they came out exactly as described. They were present during our ceremony the whole time and made sure everything was what I wanted. They are also very prompt with emails and questions. I highly recommend them for your event!

Sent on 02/13/2018
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 12/15/2017

Let me start by saying I know very little about flowers. I didn't know exactly what I wanted, I just wanted it to be beautiful and affordable. Then we stumbled upon Flowers by Orie and we got exactly what we wanted. The consultation put us at ease as they showed us examples of previous work and things they had that would be similar to what we wanted. They were able to give us an estimate very quickly afterwards. Our flowers were gorgeous the day of the wedding and the set up was easy.

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Flowers by Orie 13
    Flowers by Orie 14
    Flowers by Orie 15

Caitlin · Married on 10/27/2017

Orie and Evie were not only very kind people but they were very flexible with planning our flowers, whether we were adding more flowers to the bouquet or adding centerpieces.

Sent on 11/18/2017

jessica · Married on 10/22/2017

Flowers by Orie made my wedding absolutely beautiful, they knew exactly what I wanted and were so accommodating with me. When I first met them I knew that they were the ones for me! They were on time and everything looked just as we had spoke about. Thank you Evie and Orie, for making my day amazing!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Chelsea · Married on 09/16/2017

Flowers by Orie was great to work with. Evie and Orie are sweet, caring and creative. They were able to take our vision and build samples on the fly until we got the perfect arrangement. From the center pieces to the bouquets they did such an incredible job with great attention to detail and at an extremely reasonable price. I cannot recommend them enough. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/20/2017
    Flowers by Orie 16

Flowers by Orie's reply:

Thank you for this rave review!
    It was our pleasure to make your wedding day a beautiful memory.
    Our best wishes to you and Arthur always.

Dru · Married on 09/03/2017

Evie and Orie are helpful and knowledgeable in all aspects. They did a great job and helped bring our wedding visions to life. We ordered a lot of flowers, flower petals, bouquets, white lantern decorations, etc and everything was delivered on time and prepared well before the ceremony. My new husband and I could not be happier with the service and product quality we received from Flowers by Orie!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Hi,
    Thank you for this great review! We are so happy that you were pleased! What great memories you created for yourself, friends and family.
    Regards to all,

Andy · Married on 08/27/2017

Evie and Orie were amazing throughout the entire process for our wedding! Not only did they quote us the best price, their attention to detail, enthusiasm, and floral arrangement went beyond our wildest expectations. We had something very specific in mind for the design of our centerpieces, and Evie and Orie were so creative in their approach that we got so many compliments from our wedding guests. Most importantly, they were warm, friendly, approachable, and definitely made my husband and I feel like we were a top priority. I have the highest recommendations for any couple planning their wedding to consult with Evie and Orie to help make your special day come true!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Flowers by Orie's reply:

Thank you both for this rave review.
    Please keep in touch!
    All the best to you both.

Ashley · Married on 08/26/2017

Flowers by Orie are wonderful. They did an amazing job for my wedding! I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Marlene · Married on 08/19/2017

Evie and Orie truly did a wonderful job for our wedding. From the moment we met them, they were super accommodating and helpful. We let them know our budget and a general idea of what we were looking for and the final result was awesome. We also challenged them to do a floral lazo for our catholic ceremony and they delivered!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Flowers by Orie's reply:

Thank you for this incredible review! We enjoyed so much learning about the Lazo tradition. We await a picture of the two of you wrapped in your special Lazo!
    We wish you much joy always,

Carrie · Married on 06/17/2017

What a wonderful team these two are! At every step along the way from the first meeting to the last goodbye, they were right there for me, so attentive, I felt they wanted to meet my every need for my special day...and they did. I will hire them for any of my future events! Thank you, Orie and Evie, you did me good! (yes, I know that's improper grammar!)

Sent on 09/18/2018

Maria · Married on 05/12/2017

It was a pleasure working with Evie and Orie. They were so polite and professional and helpful in making this process as stressless as possible. At one point I was unsure of which type of flowers to go with for my theme and they helped me out very much by providing some creative options which made it so much easier for me to make my final decision. I received so many compliments on my flowers and candles the day of my wedding. I highly recommend Flowers by Orie as they have proven that flowers do not have to cost a fortune to look beautiful and I would definitely work with them again!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Natalie · Married on 05/07/2017

Such a pleasure to work with Evie and Orie!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Tori · Married on 05/06/2017

Orie and Evie are an amazing, caring team who really take the time to get to know their customers and make sure everything is just how they want it. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Flowers by Orie's reply:

Thank you for this glowing review. We were honored to help you create a beautiful wedding day. Wishing you all the best. Please stay in touch.