96 Reviews for Flowers by Orie

Flower Petals (4)
Single Flowers (4)
Venue Visit (1)
90 Flowers by Orie Reviews

I met with Orie and Evie for a free consultation. They are the sweetest couple to work with! I don't know much about flowers yet they took the time to teach me about the different types of flowers that would work with my vision and budget!

Profile Picture Joan, 11/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We hired Orie and Evie as our florist for our wedding and I am extremely pleased with their service and products. I had sent them pictures of what I wanted my bouquet to look like, centerpieces, etc. and they came out exactly as described. They were present during our ceremony the whole time and made sure everything was what I wanted. They are also very prompt with emails and questions. I highly recommend them for your event!

Profile Picture jerin, 1/31/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Let me start by saying I know very little about flowers. I didn't know exactly what I wanted, I just wanted it to be beautiful and affordable. Then we stumbled upon Flowers by Orie and we got exactly what we wanted. The consultation put us at ease as they showed us examples of previous work and things they had that would be similar to what we wanted. They were able to give us an estimate very quickly afterwards. Our flowers were gorgeous the day of the wedding and the set up was easy.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 12/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Orie and Evie were not only very kind people but they were very flexible with planning our flowers, whether we were adding more flowers to the bouquet or adding centerpieces.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Flowers by Orie made my wedding absolutely beautiful, they knew exactly what I wanted and were so accommodating with me. When I first met them I knew that they were the ones for me! They were on time and everything looked just as we had spoke about. Thank you Evie and Orie, for making my day amazing!

Profile Picture jessica, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Evie and Orie are helpful and knowledgeable in all aspects. They did a great job and helped bring our wedding visions to life. We ordered a lot of flowers, flower petals, bouquets, white lantern decorations, etc and everything was delivered on time and prepared well before the ceremony. My new husband and I could not be happier with the service and product quality we received from Flowers by Orie!

Profile Picture Dru, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Evie and Orie were amazing throughout the entire process for our wedding! Not only did they quote us the best price, their attention to detail, enthusiasm, and floral arrangement went beyond our wildest expectations. We had something very specific in mind for the design of our centerpieces, and Evie and Orie were so creative in their approach that we got so many compliments from our wedding guests. Most importantly, they were warm, friendly, approachable, and definitely made my husband and I feel like we were a top priority. I have the highest recommendations for any couple planning their wedding to consult with Evie and Orie to help make your special day come true!

Profile Picture Andy, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Flowers by Orie are wonderful. They did an amazing job for my wedding! I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Evie and Orie truly did a wonderful job for our wedding. From the moment we met them, they were super accommodating and helpful. We let them know our budget and a general idea of what we were looking for and the final result was awesome. We also challenged them to do a floral lazo for our catholic ceremony and they delivered!

Profile Picture Marlene, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was a pleasure working with Evie and Orie. They were so polite and professional and helpful in making this process as stressless as possible. At one point I was unsure of which type of flowers to go with for my theme and they helped me out very much by providing some creative options which made it so much easier for me to make my final decision. I received so many compliments on my flowers and candles the day of my wedding. I highly recommend Flowers by Orie as they have proven that flowers do not have to cost a fortune to look beautiful and I would definitely work with them again!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Such a pleasure to work with Evie and Orie!

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Orie and Evie are an amazing, caring team who really take the time to get to know their customers and make sure everything is just how they want it. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Tori, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Evie and Orie are an amazing team! They make the most gorgeous arrangement of flowers I've ever seen. Thank you, Flowers by Orie
!

Profile Picture Heather, 2/17/17, 0 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Where to begin!? My husband & I felt so confident in Flowers by Orie after our meeting because they were so friendly, professional, really easy to work with, patient, & accommodating. When we sat down with them, they had a centerpiece in the middle of the table so we could get ideas. When I showed them pictures of roughly what style/look we liked, they were quick to grab their centerpiece items & create something similar. They would not stop changing it up until we were really happy with a look. We told them our budget & they did not sugarcoat at all about what we could get with our budget - but in a very nice, realistic way. They did suggest alternative flowers & delivery to bring down the cost & worked with our budget so well. The flowers were so beautiful & fresh on the wedding day! Everyone loved them & thought the centerpieces were classy & elegant. We highly suggest Flowers by Orie!

Profile Picture Araceli, 10/7/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Orie and Evie are amazing!! My fiance and I were on a tight budget and came across Flowers by Orie on WeddingWire. We setup a meeting with them, but we were a little hesitant and feeling discouraged by all the previous quotes we had received. Orie and Evie were very understanding of our budget and told us what kinds of flowers and simulated different designs that they could make based on what we wanted and the pictures we showed them. Over the course of the planning, we met a few times with them and it was so much fun! Orie and Evie are very genuine and kind people. They are very creative and very knowledgeable! We loved working with them throughout the course of our wedding planning and we loved hearing their stories! We would recommend them to anybody getting married - they are AMAZING! Thank you Orie & Evie!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/25/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Evie and Orie were so professional and met our needs to what we wanted our vision to be. They never made me feel bad for contacting them with any questions we had. We made a few changes close to the wedding and they were happy to do it. Another thing I loved was that they follow up and confirm they understand what we are requesting. They want to make sure we get what we want and that we are happy. You will not go wrong if you choose Flowers by Orie as your wedding florist!

Profile Picture Tanya, 9/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our wedding was in August/2016 at Malibu West Beach Club by the ocean and Evie and Orie made our wedding more than beautiful. They are a wonderful couple. After getting a super expensive quote from a flower shop in Beverly Hills I began researching online to find a more feasible florist. I reviewed a few well rated florist. Evie and Orie were amongst them. We set an appointment with them, and after meeting them we stopped shopping around. They won our decision right away. They are very stylist and very easy to work with. They did a fabulous job on our wedding. For our center pieces they used some lightings with made them look even more fabulous. I wont give out their secrets, as they will tell you in person if you meet with them. But their idea was very very unique and everyone was amazed by our flowers. I highly recommend this lovely couple. They will give you the prettiest wedding with very reasonable price. It was worth every penny. They have been in the flower business for a long time, and they know everything there is about flowers. They emphasis on the freshness of flowers goes beyond words. I was at a wedding a week before mine, and although the couple had spend much more money on their flowers, ours looked so much more fresh. This is a huge aspect of wedding flowers. I guess other places either recycle flowers or something else that I cant think of. But most weddings I have been to towards the end of the wedding the flowers look beat up. Our looked fresh for another few days to follow. They know how to keep flowers as if they were just picked. Overall my wife and I loved Evie and Orie, and we will highly recommend them to any newly wedded couples who are having their weddings. With Evie and Orie nothing will go wrong. Take my word for it, they will go way beyond your expectations.

Profile Picture Matt, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Orie and Evie were great! I was planning my wedding in LA from SF and they were a great help! The first meeting, I couldn't join them, so we had to FaceTime our way through it. They walked us through very carefully, offering suggestions while incorporating ideas we had. The flowers looked great on the day of, and they were prompt to get them all there. On top of that, they are very warm and welcoming people, who are also passionate about what they do.

Profile Picture Angelica, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Orie and Evie did a fabulous job on the flowers for our wedding. Our wedding was outside and I wanted a rustic and charming look and feel. I described what I wanted and they did the rest, refining my ideas into something
more beautiful than I could have imagined.

I'm not sure what was my favorite because everything was so amazing, but I would have to say it would be the Chuppah. It was simple and beautiful. Flowers by Orie did an outstanding, outstanding job. They were professional, responsive, and great to work with!!!

What can I say? They made my vision a reality!
Thank you so much Evie and Orie!!!

Profile Picture Teri, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

"Flowers by Orie" is a most wonderful florist company headed by a husband/wife team (Orie & Evie - they're just as cute as their names are together!). My husband & I chose them as our florists for our wedding which was earlier this month. Hands down these two had the ~*BEST*~ customer service. Orie spent the most time with me out of the 5 florists I met with. I loved that he had pictures/fact cards/drawings to show me as well as actual flowers he already had in his refrigerated work room inside of their beautiful home (safe & quaint neighborhood with ample parking). The fact that Orie took copious notes & was so interested in what I envisioned/wanted meant so much to me. Other florists would show me something in their gallery & say "we can do this, but in your colors." I could tell right away the quality of their work & expansive knowledge --- they've been doing this for a very long time. Orie/Evie are super speedy in replying via email or phone call, and they (while still remaining professional) make you feel like family. They're such warm people who are easy to talk to & offer hugs if you're ok with that. After one meeting, Evie gave me a bag of homemade cookies she had baked earlier that day - which were delicious btw! Plus, we accepted their offer to accompany them to the DTLA flower district on a Saturday morning to get more ideas of what types of flowers & arrangements we like. It was really cool to experience that, and to be told the pricing on everything. Very much impressed me how honest & open they were about prices. They did a stellar job on my wedding day. I loved my bouquet, my bridesmaids' bouquets (the bear grass halo look crafted by Orie is -awesome-), the vases they helped us choose for our centerpieces, the mini manzanita accent pieces on our welcome tables, and the centerpieces themselves were perfect for our Greco-Roman motif. THANK YOU ORIE/EVIE for being the most incredible & amazing florists any bride & groom could have and ever hope for.

Profile Picture Rose, 5/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Set Up

My daughter chose Flowers by Orie as her wedding florists (the wedding was 5/7/16). She made an excellent choice! Due to a long distance, I was not at any of the planning meetings, but was there on the wedding day and loved the look Orie came up with. He did an excellent job creating exquisite centerpieces, bouquets/corsages/bouts, church/altar arrangements and other table decor like for the cocktail tables and welcome tables. There were flowers I had never seen or heard of before, and it had a lovely textured look. My daughter and son-in-law told me how great it was to work and plan with the people at Flowers by Orie. I very much recommend them! I was so pleased at how everything floral-related looked! Thank you!

Profile Picture Angie, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our son and daughter-in-law chose Flowers by Orie for their May 7, 2016 wedding. From our initial meeting with Orie and Evie my husband and I knew they would be their choice to do their flowers. Their attention to detail and artistry is unparalleled only by their warmth and welcoming way of working with a couple's ideas. The flowers at the church, bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres, mothers' wristlets, venue flowers, table centerpieces were all exquisite!
We would highly recommend Flowers by Orie for your future event.

Maryellen & John Tucci

t

Profile Picture MARYELLEN, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Orie & Evie Raphael of "Flowers by Orie" are so kind, lovely, and most of all top notch/highly impressive florists. Their pleasant & friendly personalities really shined through no matter how I communicated with them (via email, phone or in person meetings). In addition, they were extremely prompt in their correspondence - definitely replied within one business day. One thing that stood out the most to me, compared to other florists meetings, was the amount of time both Orie & Evie spent with me at our initial inquiry meeting. They had sample flowers on hand or in books to show me how something would look and constantly asked my opinion & vision of things. Very thorough! They even let me view and hold the sponge devices they use to make the French (round) bouquets. Another very nice gesture was Evie had me drop by when I was in the neighborhood to give my approval of the shade of turquoise ribbon they were thinking of using at my church as "pew swag". How considerate & awesome is that?! My husband and I will miss our meetings and correspondence with these two. We highly enjoyed working with them, and couldn't have been happier with all floral arrangements being delivered & ready in plenty of time and with the beautiful corsages, boutineers, amazing bouquets, unique and gorgeous centerpieces and other table arrangements they created for our wedding ceremony and reception. I could go on & on about the high quality products, services, and people "Flowers by Orie" are. Truly love them!

Profile Picture MrsJ, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were absolutely beautiful and Evie and Orie were incredibly helpful!

Profile Picture Lacy, 9/26/15, 1 Review