Flowers by Orie Reviews

Flowers by Orie 5
Flowers by Orie 6
Flowers by Orie 7

Joan · Married on 11/11/2018

I met with Orie and Evie for a free consultation. They are the sweetest couple to work with! I don't know much about flowers yet they took the time to teach me about the different types of flowers that would work with my vision and budget!

• Alexis

Alexis · Married on 11/09/2018

Florist First Responders

Our wedding day was definitely one that we will forever look back upon and tell our children and grandchildren about for generations to come. The #WoosleyFire broke out in the eve of our wedding and, come Friday morning, it had completely engulfed our beautiful city and local communities in flames and despair. On Friday morning, day of the wedding, you could imagine how chaotic it was for me and my husband to process what was going on, let alone to figure out how to salvage our ceremony and reception plans due to mandatory evacuations all throughout East Ventura County cities.

Early Friday morning, Orie and Evie contacted me to inquire about our safety from the fires. The 101 freeway was completely shut down due to the fires and they were unable to deliver our flowers to the venue; however, they worked diligently with my bridal party and family friends to coordinate a delivery plan so that we could have the beautiful centerpieces and bridal party flowers at the ceremony and new venue that I had to book last minute due to our original venue closing. Of course, they were extremely professional and considerate with refunding me for delivery fees due to the road closures and we ended up having a beautiful wedding day.

Orie and Evie, Wesley and I are so unbelievably grateful to you both for your patience and flexibility on our wedding day. You will forever be remembered in our wedding story for generations to come.

With love,
    Alexis & Wesley

Kathy · Married on 06/30/2018

Evie and Orie were amazing! So easy to work with! Our centerpieces turned out exactly as I wanted and I was thrilled with my bouquet!

Flowers by Orie 9

Kim · Married on 05/04/2018

Both Evie and Orie were amazing! You could tell they were invested in making our day special, they were very organized and responsive and we felt that they cared about making our vision a reality. They had all the tools available to them for our unique requests for our centerpieces and they put together the perfect and most beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Flowers by Orie's reply:

Thank you for this rave review. Being part of your wedding day really made our day wonderful as well! Wishing you the very best always. Evie and Orie FBO

Catherine · Married on 04/28/2018

Impressed by the level of detail in the contract spelling out the terms and conditions were clear. Evie and Orie were delightful to work with as they were not only friendly, professional and humorous too. Evie and Orie were under a tight deadline to complete the decorations on the stair rails, Arch, fountain display. The centerpieces were stunning and no one left any behind. Furthermore the bike basket display was amazing with draping ivy and roses and various flowers in the baskets. Of course my bridal bouquet and daughter’s bouquets was amazing. Everything they touched was a work of art!

jerin · Married on 01/31/2018

We hired Orie and Evie as our florist for our wedding and I am extremely pleased with their service and products. I had sent them pictures of what I wanted my bouquet to look like, centerpieces, etc. and they came out exactly as described. They were present during our ceremony the whole time and made sure everything was what I wanted. They are also very prompt with emails and questions. I highly recommend them for your event!

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 12/15/2017

Let me start by saying I know very little about flowers. I didn't know exactly what I wanted, I just wanted it to be beautiful and affordable. Then we stumbled upon Flowers by Orie and we got exactly what we wanted. The consultation put us at ease as they showed us examples of previous work and things they had that would be similar to what we wanted. They were able to give us an estimate very quickly afterwards. Our flowers were gorgeous the day of the wedding and the set up was easy.

Flowers by Orie 10
    Flowers by Orie 11
    Flowers by Orie 12

Caitlin · Married on 10/27/2017

Orie and Evie were not only very kind people but they were very flexible with planning our flowers, whether we were adding more flowers to the bouquet or adding centerpieces.

jessica · Married on 10/22/2017

Flowers by Orie made my wedding absolutely beautiful, they knew exactly what I wanted and were so accommodating with me. When I first met them I knew that they were the ones for me! They were on time and everything looked just as we had spoke about. Thank you Evie and Orie, for making my day amazing!

Dru · Married on 09/03/2017

Evie and Orie are helpful and knowledgeable in all aspects. They did a great job and helped bring our wedding visions to life. We ordered a lot of flowers, flower petals, bouquets, white lantern decorations, etc and everything was delivered on time and prepared well before the ceremony. My new husband and I could not be happier with the service and product quality we received from Flowers by Orie!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Flowers by Orie's reply:

Hi, Thank you for this great review! We are so happy that you were pleased! What great memories you created for yourself, friends and family. Regards to all, Evie and Orie Flowers by Orie

Andy · Married on 08/27/2017

Evie and Orie were amazing throughout the entire process for our wedding! Not only did they quote us the best price, their attention to detail, enthusiasm, and floral arrangement went beyond our wildest expectations. We had something very specific in mind for the design of our centerpieces, and Evie and Orie were so creative in their approach that we got so many compliments from our wedding guests. Most importantly, they were warm, friendly, approachable, and definitely made my husband and I feel like we were a top priority. I have the highest recommendations for any couple planning their wedding to consult with Evie and Orie to help make your special day come true!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Flowers by Orie's reply:

Thank you both for this rave review. Please keep in touch! All the best to you both. Evie and Orie

Ashley · Married on 08/26/2017

Flowers by Orie are wonderful. They did an amazing job for my wedding! I would highly recommend them.

Marlene · Married on 08/19/2017

Evie and Orie truly did a wonderful job for our wedding. From the moment we met them, they were super accommodating and helpful. We let them know our budget and a general idea of what we were looking for and the final result was awesome. We also challenged them to do a floral lazo for our catholic ceremony and they delivered!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Flowers by Orie's reply:

Thank you for this incredible review! We enjoyed so much learning about the Lazo tradition. We await a picture of the two of you wrapped in your special Lazo! We wish you much joy always, Evie and Orie Flowers by Orie

Carrie · Married on 06/17/2017

What a wonderful team these two are! At every step along the way from the first meeting to the last goodbye, they were right there for me, so attentive, I felt they wanted to meet my every need for my special day...and they did. I will hire them for any of my future events! Thank you, Orie and Evie, you did me good! (yes, I know that's improper grammar!)

Maria · Married on 05/12/2017

It was a pleasure working with Evie and Orie. They were so polite and professional and helpful in making this process as stressless as possible. At one point I was unsure of which type of flowers to go with for my theme and they helped me out very much by providing some creative options which made it so much easier for me to make my final decision. I received so many compliments on my flowers and candles the day of my wedding. I highly recommend Flowers by Orie as they have proven that flowers do not have to cost a fortune to look beautiful and I would definitely work with them again!

Natalie · Married on 05/07/2017

Such a pleasure to work with Evie and Orie!

Tori · Married on 05/06/2017

Orie and Evie are an amazing, caring team who really take the time to get to know their customers and make sure everything is just how they want it. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Flowers by Orie's reply:

Thank you for this glowing review. We were honored to help you create a beautiful wedding day. Wishing you all the best. Please stay in touch. Evie and Orie Flowers by Orie

Val · Married on 03/24/2017

I had a bit of an unconventional wedding when it came to flowers and they were great in working with me and making my requests work.

Araceli · Married on 10/07/2016

Where to begin!? My husband & I felt so confident in Flowers by Orie after our meeting because they were so friendly, professional, really easy to work with, patient, & accommodating. When we sat down with them, they had a centerpiece in the middle of the table so we could get ideas. When I showed them pictures of roughly what style/look we liked, they were quick to grab their centerpiece items & create something similar. They would not stop changing it up until we were really happy with a look. We told them our budget & they did not sugarcoat at all about what we could get with our budget - but in a very nice, realistic way. They did suggest alternative flowers & delivery to bring down the cost & worked with our budget so well. The flowers were so beautiful & fresh on the wedding day! Everyone loved them & thought the centerpieces were classy & elegant. We highly suggest Flowers by Orie!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/25/2016

Orie and Evie are amazing!! My fiance and I were on a tight budget and came across Flowers by Orie on WeddingWire. We setup a meeting with them, but we were a little hesitant and feeling discouraged by all the previous quotes we had received. Orie and Evie were very understanding of our budget and told us what kinds of flowers and simulated different designs that they could make based on what we wanted and the pictures we showed them. Over the course of the planning, we met a few times with them and it was so much fun! Orie and Evie are very genuine and kind people. They are very creative and very knowledgeable! We loved working with them throughout the course of our wedding planning and we loved hearing their stories! We would recommend them to anybody getting married - they are AMAZING! Thank you Orie & Evie!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Flowers by Orie's reply:

We love you both as well. Please let us keep in touch!

Tanya · Married on 09/23/2016

Evie and Orie were so professional and met our needs to what we wanted our vision to be. They never made me feel bad for contacting them with any questions we had. We made a few changes close to the wedding and they were happy to do it. Another thing I loved was that they follow up and confirm they understand what we are requesting. They want to make sure we get what we want and that we are happy. You will not go wrong if you choose Flowers by Orie as your wedding florist!

Matt · Married on 08/12/2016

Our wedding was in August/2016 at Malibu West Beach Club by the ocean and Evie and Orie made our wedding more than beautiful. They are a wonderful couple. After getting a super expensive quote from a flower shop in Beverly Hills I began researching online to find a more feasible florist. I reviewed a few well rated florist. Evie and Orie were amongst them. We set an appointment with them, and after meeting them we stopped shopping around. They won our decision right away. They are very stylist and very easy to work with. They did a fabulous job on our wedding. For our center pieces they used some lightings with made them look even more fabulous. I wont give out their secrets, as they will tell you in person if you meet with them. But their idea was very very unique and everyone was amazed by our flowers. I highly recommend this lovely couple. They will give you the prettiest wedding with very reasonable price. It was worth every penny. They have been in the flower business for a long time, and they know everything there is about flowers. They emphasis on the freshness of flowers goes beyond words. I was at a wedding a week before mine, and although the couple had spend much more money on their flowers, ours looked so much more fresh. This is a huge aspect of wedding flowers. I guess other places either recycle flowers or something else that I cant think of. But most weddings I have been to towards the end of the wedding the flowers look beat up. Our looked fresh for another few days to follow. They know how to keep flowers as if they were just picked. Overall my wife and I loved Evie and Orie, and we will highly recommend them to any newly wedded couples who are having their weddings. With Evie and Orie nothing will go wrong. Take my word for it, they will go way beyond your expectations.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Flowers by Orie's reply:

Dear Sara and Matt, Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We totally enjoyed working with you both. It was our pleasure to provide your wedding flowers and get to know you both. Our best always, Evie and Orie Flowers by Orie

Angelica · Married on 06/25/2016

Orie and Evie were great! I was planning my wedding in LA from SF and they were a great help! The first meeting, I couldn't join them, so we had to FaceTime our way through it. They walked us through very carefully, offering suggestions while incorporating ideas we had. The flowers looked great on the day of, and they were prompt to get them all there. On top of that, they are very warm and welcoming people, who are also passionate about what they do.

Teri · Married on 06/25/2016

Orie and Evie did a fabulous job on the flowers for our wedding. Our wedding was outside and I wanted a rustic and charming look and feel. I described what I wanted and they did the rest, refining my ideas into something
    more beautiful than I could have imagined.

I'm not sure what was my favorite because everything was so amazing, but I would have to say it would be the Chuppah. It was simple and beautiful. Flowers by Orie did an outstanding, outstanding job. They were professional, responsive, and great to work with!!!

What can I say? They made my vision a reality!
    Thank you so much Evie and Orie!!!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Flowers by Orie's reply:

Dearest Teri, we are so happy to have been part of your wedding day! Seeing your expression as you entered the patio was worth everything to us!! Wishing you and your amazing family much happiness. Evie and Orie