Flowers By Nature Reviews

Flowers By Nature 6
Flowers By Nature 7

Mary Frances · Married on 11/24/2018

Phenomenal

From the first day we sat down with Cheryl we knew we made the right decision. We gave her some simple ideas of what we had in mind and she transformed those ideas into the best beautiful and elegant wedding we could have ever dreamed of. From the flowers (which were stunning) to the ceremony decorations and our centerpieces we were absolutely blown away.

She is simply amazing to work with and will work with you within your budget to give you the most perfect wedding. If I could go back and do it again I wouldn’t change a thing!

Flowers By Nature 8
    Flowers By Nature 9
    Flowers By Nature 10
    Flowers By Nature 11
    Flowers By Nature 12

Amber · Married on 11/10/2018

Dream Team!

I can't say enough good things about Flowers by Nature! Working with Cheryl and her team was a dream. From the moment I met her, I felt like she really cared about making my vision come to life- and the final outcome was more than I hoped for. She was responsive, listened to my ideas, offered her advice and suggestions, worked with me to fit into my budget and made me felt at complete ease leading up to the big day. Her team truly went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect- from the bouquets, to the church, to the reception. The final outcome brought me to tears, and I will forever be grateful to Cheryl and her team for bringing my vision to life with all of their special touches!

Flowers By Nature 13
  • Connie

Connie Regan · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful work and seamless service

Cheryl and her team were very responsive by phone and email and nice to communicate with. Cheryl instantly grasped the “Alice in Wonderland Tea Party” theme of the wedding and was able to create a set of perfect bouquets, matching the color palette of our choice and the size of the china vessels we provided. The floral arrangements ensured a perfect romantic ambiance and contributed to the success of the event. I was able to negotiate the flower types to include and at the same time stick to my budget. The pieces were delivered on time to the location, and I never even had to remind them or bug them about anything. It was a pleasure to work with Flowers by Nature and we are immensely grateful for their time and efforts.

Flowers By Nature 14
    Flowers By Nature 15

emily · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely Breathtaking

From the moment we sat down with Cheryl, I knew she was the one. As we talked about everything I could tell that she shared my vision and would seamlessly tie in the floral arrangements with our dresses, the church and the reception venue. Cheryl & her staff were wonderful to work with and were always available to answer questions. She turned my vision into reality and I would recommend them again in a heartbeat!

Flowers By Nature 16
    Flowers By Nature 17
    Flowers By Nature 18
    Flowers By Nature 19
    Flowers By Nature 20

Myroslava Blair · Married on 09/15/2018

Wonderful!

It was a pleasure working with Cheryl! She made the process very easy and quite enjoyable! Would certainly recommend her to others!

Flowers By Nature 21
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/15/2018

Mind Readers & Master Executors

Cheryl and Pam could not possibly have done a better job at bringing our dreams to life, all while working within our budget. The two of them were incredible at taking all of our disparate thoughts and ideas, putting them together, and bringing them to life in a way that was more beautiful than we had imagined. The understood our vibe and aesthetic right from the get-go, and we're so happy we chose them. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wonderfully collaborative and creative experience when selecting florals for their event.

Flowers By Nature 22
    Flowers By Nature 23
    Flowers By Nature 24
    Flowers By Nature 25

Audrey · Married on 09/01/2018

Cheryl is the most amazing human being and I cannot say it enough times. She did everything perfectly. All the flowers were so magical and beautiful and her and her team set everything up and moved everything around that needed to be and in such a timely fashion. The flowers were one of the few things that were absolutely perfect on my wedding day and Cheryl herself is just a great person. I’m so thrilled I chose them.

• Gillian

Gillian Sprowls · Married on 08/11/2018

Cheryl and Crew are Amazing!

I was so excited to pick flowers for my wedding and my first meeting with Cheryl was one of the most fun parts of the wedding planning process!! I had a vibe in mind and no specific flower requirements, but Cheryl took this opportunity to let her creativity shine. She had absolutely amazing ideas and she made super unique pieces I've never seen before! I even got to incorporate a bunch of accessories I had at home and it really made my flowers special. When it all came together it was beyond what I had imagined it would look like and it made the whole venue look better than I pictured it. Her team worked so hard and you could tell they were having fun! Thanks again for all of your hard work and creativity!

Flowers By Nature 26
    Flowers By Nature 27

Lauren · Married on 08/04/2018

Fantastic to work with! They listen to your vision for your day, ask all the right questions and provide suggestions that will make it happen. Extremely friendly and accommodating! And the flowers are absolutely beautiful!

• Kayley

Kayley · Married on 07/28/2018

Treats you Like Family

extremely happy with everything Cheryl did for my wedding flowers. I asked for specific flowers that were hard to get and she was able to get them for me. I lived out of town and did not have any problems communicating what I wanted. I had a vision and she matched it perfectly to what I wanted. When she dropped off the flowers at the venue, she had to remind them to set up the centerpieces, because they forgot. With her experience, she was able to set everything up the way I asked the venue to do it. She treated my wedding like it was one of her family members.

Flowers By Nature 28
    Flowers By Nature 34
    Flowers By Nature 35

Katie · Married on 07/21/2018

Blew me away!

Cheryl completely exceeded my expectations. She fully embraced my vision and was genuinely passionate about turning my dreams into reality. She was so sweet and never complained once about answering our thousands of questions. The flowers turned out absolutely beautifully and so many people complemented them. I didn’t worry once about Flowers’s by Nature fulfilling their promises. They were in and out of the church and reception without a peep and cleaned up everything so my mom and I wouldn’t have to stress about it the morning after. I have nothing negative to say about this business at all. If you are looking for a florist book them now!
    I would recommend Flowers by Nature to anyone for any event they are planning big or small!

Flowers By Nature 36
    Flowers By Nature 37
    Flowers By Nature 38
    Flowers By Nature 39

Dawn · Married on 07/07/2018

Friendly, professional, amazing!!

Cheryl and her team are an absolute pleasure to work with. My flowers, arrangements, and decorations were beautiful. They made every step easy and stress free. This venue has a passion and a talent for their business. Thank you Flowers by Nature!!!!

Marissa · Married on 06/02/2018

Absolutely stunning flowers!

Cheryl knew exactly what I wanted. As I was describing it to her, she was drawing everything I had in my own mind. She literally made my dreams come true for the floral with the wedding. All the flowers were so trash and beautiful. We still receive compliments to this day. When I arrived at our venue, everything was set up exactly how I pictured it. Cheryl and her team did a wonderful job! The only thing I’d say, which wasn’t a big deal, but the throw-away bouquet wasn’t there so we just skipped doing that.

Flowers By Nature 40
    Flowers By Nature 41
    Flowers By Nature 42
    Flowers By Nature 43
    Flowers By Nature 44
    Flowers By Nature 45

Cecelia Destefano · Married on 04/07/2018

Excellent vendor!

Cheryl was awesome and able to help me pick out flower arrangements for my wedding that exactly fit my picky tastes. I didn't know what I was looking for, but she asked really helpful questions to help me arrive at just what I wanted.

Flowers By Nature 46
    Flowers By Nature 51
    Flowers By Nature 52
    Flowers By Nature 53

Melissa · Married on 12/31/2017

The decision to go with Flowers By Nature and Cheryl was the easiest and best one that I made in all of wedding planning. From my initial consultation with Cheryl, it was so apparent that she just "gets" it and has such a good feel for clients and flowers alike. She is so knowledgeable and down-to-earth. She was more than willing to work with my budget and make everything stunning! Her delivery to my hotel the morning of my wedding came complete with a big hug from her. She (and her team) is truly a class act; personable, talented, and responsive.

Noelle · Married on 10/21/2017

Working with Flowers by Nature was a pleasure! They met every one of my expectations and made it very easy, since I was out of town.

Diane · Married on 10/21/2017

The process of choosing our flowers was easy and fun! Cheryl knows exactly what she is doing and was so friendly and helpful. We chose Flowers by Nature after hearing about how amazing they are from a friend...and they exceeded all our expectations. The flowers ended up gorgeous and were delivered directly to my house and the church exactly on time the day of our wedding. The flowers for the bridesmaids bouquets actually came in from the wholesaler much smaller than expected but Cheryl let me know right away, worked her magic and added a few extra flowers to each bouquet and they ended up absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend!

Erin · Married on 10/14/2017

My flowers were perfect. Cheryl and her team listened to what I wanted and gave me better than I imagined. They set up all my centerpieces which were perfect as well. I used silk flowers and even the wedding party couldn’t tell they weren’t real.

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2017

The most amazing flowers i have ever seen. All the arrangements smelled so nice. I received so many compliments. The staff was absolutely wonderful to work with. Worth every penny spent.

Flowers By Nature 54
    Flowers By Nature 55
    Flowers By Nature 56
    Flowers By Nature 57

Shreya · Married on 10/08/2017

Cheryl at Flowers by Nature is amazing!! She is very budget conscious and does not try to make a sale out of you, she genuinely listens to your wants, needs and budget. She is really there to help make your wedding vision come true and she is very invested in making you happy. Cheryl responded to my emails immediately and dealt with every last minute change without any annoyance. She customizes just about anything you would like (for example, she put greenery all over our dog's leash who was our ring bearer--it was breathtaking). My bridal bouquet was absolutely beautiful and very well made, I received so many compliments. Our centerpieces had the same response, we did a greenery based centerpiece and she was great at making each table look very lush and full. I would definitely recommend her to any bride to be, she removed any stress or worry related to the flowers for our wedding!

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2017

Flowers by nature went above and beyond any expectation for flowers! It is hard to see what flowers will look like before you get them, but Cheryl did any amazing job putting flowers together to give me an idea. When the flowers showed up the day of my wedding I couldn't stop smiling and jumping up and down! They were gorgeous!!!

Amy · Married on 09/23/2017

Cheryl was amazing to work with. The flowers were everything I hoped they would be!
    I have received numerous comments back from guests raving about the flowers and tablescapes.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Flowers By Nature's reply:

Amy, I can’t wait to see professional photos from your wedding day! Every setting was so beautiful. Thank you for letting me go on this creative journey with you. Wishing you much love and happiness !

Erin · Married on 09/22/2017

Amazing!

Cheryl and her team are magical and I cannot rave about them enough. Our venue was stunning and they made everything come to life in ways I would've never expected. If you are in the Buffalo area check her out!! She will work with your style and budget. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2017

Cheryl and her team are great! My flowers were beautiful for my wedding.