Flowers By Nature Reviews

173 | East Aurora, NY

173 Reviews for Flowers By Nature

Casey Carmina · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Obsessed with our wedding flowers!

Cheryl and Flowers By Nature did a great job for our July 2020 wedding. She is so flexible and maintained a positive attitude for us. She also executed my wildflower vision beautifully and we were so happy. I plan to use Cheryl again and would recommend to all! Thanks Cheryl!

Sent on 10/22/2020
  • Jordyn

Jordyn Snyder · Married on 09/19/2020

Absolutely beautiful and great to work with

They listened to everything i said and created exactly what i had envisioned. They did absolutely incredible and helped make our day so unique and extra special!

Meghan Ebert · Married on 09/12/2020

Incredible!

I can’t say enough about how wonderful Cheryl was to work with! She was so helpful and accommodating even with the changes we had to make due to COVID, she really took my ideas and brought them to life.

Sent on 10/08/2020

Tracey Kuntz · Married on 08/30/2020

Great job!

Thank you for helping make the day beautiful!

Sent on 10/01/2020
  • Myra

Myra Zolnowski · Married on 08/17/2020

Very Helpful

Cheryl has very helpful with everything from picking out flowers to revising my order countless times due to rescheduling with Covid. She was supper accommodating to anything I needed! I could not have ask for more!

Sent on 11/02/2020

Joelle Maloney · Married on 08/08/2020

Wedding Florist

Flowers by Nature will make whatever vision you have for your wedding come to life! Great to work with , very flexible and professional especially while planning a wedding in 2020. Great price point as well.

Sent on 09/25/2020
  • Heather

Heather Tighe · Married on 08/01/2020

Okay, Cheryl was awesome!!

I truly didn’t know much about flowers going into this, but meeting with Cheryl was awesome. I knew what colors and greenery I wanted, and I showed Cheryl some pictures of styles I liked and she took care of the rest! I loved our flowers and so did everyone else. We were only able to have our ceremony so far but hoping to have our reception in March 2021, and I look forward to working with Cheryl and her team again. I would highly recommend Flowers By Nature, they are so personable and truly make planning easier.

Kelly Kazmierczak · Married on 07/24/2020

Best florist ever!!

From the first day I met Cheryl of Flowers by Nature, we hit it off! She is so talented as a florist and aims to make your flowers perfect for your day! I was not an easy client to work with, as I always thought certain bouquets look like you picked a bunch of wildflowers or look too "grandma-y". She was extremely patient with me, got a great understanding of my wedding day and what I wanted. She showed me numerous flowers and gave me her thoughts. With COVID-19 ruining our original plans for the wedding flowers, we had to remove some of our original ideas, but Cheryl was extremely understanding and extremely cooperative. We had a small elopement which she made the most beautiful bouquet for me, as well as filled small bud vases with the most beautiful local flowers, and kept to some of our original ideas. I can't wait to work with her again for my big reception next year! She is the best!

Mandi · Married on 10/11/2019

Most beautiful bouquet

Cheryl and her team were amazing! I told her my vision and she made it happen. She was very knowledgeable and helped m through the whole floral process. She was accommodating as I added and changed some things before the wedding. I absolutely LOVED my bouquet and bridesmaids bouquet.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Peck · Married on 09/14/2019

Gorgeous work!

Cheryl is wonderful to work with! I did not want something simple or traditional, and had some ideas, but had trouble visualizing my dream bouquet. I showed Cheryl some pictures of bouquets that I liked online and she went to work right before our eyes! I met with her a second time after we had confirmed all of the colors and exact number of people receiving flowers. The final products were gorgeous. I was so pleasantly surprised to walk into the church and see my bouquet. I would highly recommend Flowers by Nature!

Sent on 12/21/2019

Lauren · Married on 08/31/2019

Cheryl Rocks!

Cheryl and crew at Flowers by Nature are incredible! Sitting down with Cheryl at my consultation was so fun! She totally understood the vibe I was going for and helped choose the perfect blooms. Leading up to the wedding it was very easy to communicate with the team. I got email replys very quickly. Sometimes the reply would say that Cheryl would get back to me soon, and I would hear from her within 24 hours. I appreciated hearing back from the team acknowledging that my message was received. My flowers were delivered before scheduled, but at an appropriate time that Cheryl knew I would be at the location, it was perfect. My only complaint is that the flowers were a bit wilted when they arrived and some of the smaller blooms that were sticking up in my bouquet had snapped off. But all in all the arrangements were stunning! They even wired and wrapped a few flowers for our hair, which looked great throughout the day! Thank you Cheryl and Flowers by Nature!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Paige · Married on 06/22/2019

The most beautiful flowers!

Cheryl at Flowers by Nature was amazing! She answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable. She also made sure that all of the flowers were delivered and set up exactly how I wanted them. The flowers for my wedding were gorgeous and my venue looked amazing. I could not have asked for better florals. Thank you!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Flowers By Nature's reply:

Hi Paige ! I loved your wedding ... the rooftop ceremony , the beautiful reception , the desserts , and the flowers - I think the sweetheart table and ceremony Trellis were my favorites ! And your bouquets.... You were a delight to work with Paige. Much love to Stephen and you❤️
  • Colin

Colin · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful!

Our wedding flowers were even more beautiful than I could have imagined! I wasn’t exactly sure what I wanted for my flowers, but was blown away when I saw them the day of! I could not stop looking at them and showing everyone the whole night!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/01/2019

Simply stunning

I cannot say enough about Cheryl and flowers by nature! Cheryl is one of the kindest women I’ve ever met. She was such a pleasure to work with and is a true artist. She spent hours with us to make sure our vision came to life. My husband, father, and I made our wedding arch and had a specific vision for it. Cheryl went above and beyond. From our arch to the ceremony site to every table. Everything was stunning. Cheryl has a true eye for detail. Thank you so much Cheryl!

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Maria

Maria White · Married on 01/06/2019

Best decision ever !

I hired Flowers by Nature for the floral for my wedding on June 1 and they did not disappoint! Cheryl and her staff are absolutely amazing! I did a lot of research and kept coming across her work and loving it. I had a meeting with her and my mom and right away I could tell Cheryl truly put her heart into what she does and I felt she was a perfect match. I gave her some ideas of what I wanted and she definitely delivered! The prices were very fair and when I got my flowers on my wedding day, I was blown away! They were SO beautiful and everything was exactly where it needed to be! Cheryl and Flowers by Nature took so much stress out of my day knowing that the flowers for our day were going to be amazing. I received tons of compliments and could not be happier! I would recommend Flowers by Nature to everyone!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Mary Frances · Married on 11/24/2018

Phenomenal

From the first day we sat down with Cheryl we knew we made the right decision. We gave her some simple ideas of what we had in mind and she transformed those ideas into the best beautiful and elegant wedding we could have ever dreamed of. From the flowers (which were stunning) to the ceremony decorations and our centerpieces we were absolutely blown away.

She is simply amazing to work with and will work with you within your budget to give you the most perfect wedding. If I could go back and do it again I wouldn’t change a thing!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Amber · Married on 11/10/2018

Dream Team!

I can't say enough good things about Flowers by Nature! Working with Cheryl and her team was a dream. From the moment I met her, I felt like she really cared about making my vision come to life- and the final outcome was more than I hoped for. She was responsive, listened to my ideas, offered her advice and suggestions, worked with me to fit into my budget and made me felt at complete ease leading up to the big day. Her team truly went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect- from the bouquets, to the church, to the reception. The final outcome brought me to tears, and I will forever be grateful to Cheryl and her team for bringing my vision to life with all of their special touches!

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Connie

Connie Regan · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful work and seamless service

Cheryl and her team were very responsive by phone and email and nice to communicate with. Cheryl instantly grasped the “Alice in Wonderland Tea Party” theme of the wedding and was able to create a set of perfect bouquets, matching the color palette of our choice and the size of the china vessels we provided. The floral arrangements ensured a perfect romantic ambiance and contributed to the success of the event. I was able to negotiate the flower types to include and at the same time stick to my budget. The pieces were delivered on time to the location, and I never even had to remind them or bug them about anything. It was a pleasure to work with Flowers by Nature and we are immensely grateful for their time and efforts.

Sent on 12/29/2018

emily · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely Breathtaking

From the moment we sat down with Cheryl, I knew she was the one. As we talked about everything I could tell that she shared my vision and would seamlessly tie in the floral arrangements with our dresses, the church and the reception venue. Cheryl & her staff were wonderful to work with and were always available to answer questions. She turned my vision into reality and I would recommend them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Myroslava Blair · Married on 09/15/2018

Wonderful!

It was a pleasure working with Cheryl! She made the process very easy and quite enjoyable! Would certainly recommend her to others!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/15/2018

Mind Readers & Master Executors

Cheryl and Pam could not possibly have done a better job at bringing our dreams to life, all while working within our budget. The two of them were incredible at taking all of our disparate thoughts and ideas, putting them together, and bringing them to life in a way that was more beautiful than we had imagined. The understood our vibe and aesthetic right from the get-go, and we're so happy we chose them. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wonderfully collaborative and creative experience when selecting florals for their event.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Audrey · Married on 09/01/2018

Cheryl is the most amazing human being and I cannot say it enough times. She did everything perfectly. All the flowers were so magical and beautiful and her and her team set everything up and moved everything around that needed to be and in such a timely fashion. The flowers were one of the few things that were absolutely perfect on my wedding day and Cheryl herself is just a great person. I’m so thrilled I chose them.

Sent on 09/04/2018
  • Gillian

Gillian Sprowls · Married on 08/11/2018

Cheryl and Crew are Amazing!

I was so excited to pick flowers for my wedding and my first meeting with Cheryl was one of the most fun parts of the wedding planning process!! I had a vibe in mind and no specific flower requirements, but Cheryl took this opportunity to let her creativity shine. She had absolutely amazing ideas and she made super unique pieces I've never seen before! I even got to incorporate a bunch of accessories I had at home and it really made my flowers special. When it all came together it was beyond what I had imagined it would look like and it made the whole venue look better than I pictured it. Her team worked so hard and you could tell they were having fun! Thanks again for all of your hard work and creativity!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/04/2018

Fantastic to work with! They listen to your vision for your day, ask all the right questions and provide suggestions that will make it happen. Extremely friendly and accommodating! And the flowers are absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 08/14/2018
  • Kayley

Kayley · Married on 07/28/2018

Treats you Like Family

extremely happy with everything Cheryl did for my wedding flowers. I asked for specific flowers that were hard to get and she was able to get them for me. I lived out of town and did not have any problems communicating what I wanted. I had a vision and she matched it perfectly to what I wanted. When she dropped off the flowers at the venue, she had to remind them to set up the centerpieces, because they forgot. With her experience, she was able to set everything up the way I asked the venue to do it. She treated my wedding like it was one of her family members.

Sent on 12/30/2018