Flowers By Nature Reviews

141 Reviews for Flowers By Nature

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

141 Flowers By Nature Reviews

Audrey · Married on 09/01/2018

Cheryl is the most amazing human being and I cannot say it enough times. She did everything perfectly. All the flowers were so magical and beautiful and her and her team set everything up and moved everything around that needed to be and in such a timely fashion. The flowers were one of the few things that were absolutely perfect on my wedding day and Cheryl herself is just a great person. I’m so thrilled I chose them.

Lauren · Married on 08/04/2018

Fantastic to work with! They listen to your vision for your day, ask all the right questions and provide suggestions that will make it happen. Extremely friendly and accommodating! And the flowers are absolutely beautiful!

Melissa · Married on 12/31/2017

The decision to go with Flowers By Nature and Cheryl was the easiest and best one that I made in all of wedding planning. From my initial consultation with Cheryl, it was so apparent that she just "gets" it and has such a good feel for clients and flowers alike. She is so knowledgeable and down-to-earth. She was more than willing to work with my budget and make everything stunning! Her delivery to my hotel the morning of my wedding came complete with a big hug from her. She (and her team) is truly a class act; personable, talented, and responsive.

Noelle · Married on 10/21/2017

Working with Flowers by Nature was a pleasure! They met every one of my expectations and made it very easy, since I was out of town.

Diane · Married on 10/21/2017

The process of choosing our flowers was easy and fun! Cheryl knows exactly what she is doing and was so friendly and helpful. We chose Flowers by Nature after hearing about how amazing they are from a friend...and they exceeded all our expectations. The flowers ended up gorgeous and were delivered directly to my house and the church exactly on time the day of our wedding. The flowers for the bridesmaids bouquets actually came in from the wholesaler much smaller than expected but Cheryl let me know right away, worked her magic and added a few extra flowers to each bouquet and they ended up absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend!

Erin · Married on 10/14/2017

My flowers were perfect. Cheryl and her team listened to what I wanted and gave me better than I imagined. They set up all my centerpieces which were perfect as well. I used silk flowers and even the wedding party couldn’t tell they weren’t real.

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2017

The most amazing flowers i have ever seen. All the arrangements smelled so nice. I received so many compliments. The staff was absolutely wonderful to work with. Worth every penny spent.

Flowers By Nature 1
    Flowers By Nature 2
    Flowers By Nature 3
    Flowers By Nature 4

Shreya · Married on 10/08/2017

Cheryl at Flowers by Nature is amazing!! She is very budget conscious and does not try to make a sale out of you, she genuinely listens to your wants, needs and budget. She is really there to help make your wedding vision come true and she is very invested in making you happy. Cheryl responded to my emails immediately and dealt with every last minute change without any annoyance. She customizes just about anything you would like (for example, she put greenery all over our dog's leash who was our ring bearer--it was breathtaking). My bridal bouquet was absolutely beautiful and very well made, I received so many compliments. Our centerpieces had the same response, we did a greenery based centerpiece and she was great at making each table look very lush and full. I would definitely recommend her to any bride to be, she removed any stress or worry related to the flowers for our wedding!

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2017

Flowers by nature went above and beyond any expectation for flowers! It is hard to see what flowers will look like before you get them, but Cheryl did any amazing job putting flowers together to give me an idea. When the flowers showed up the day of my wedding I couldn't stop smiling and jumping up and down! They were gorgeous!!!

Amy · Married on 09/23/2017

Cheryl was amazing to work with. The flowers were everything I hoped they would be!
    I have received numerous comments back from guests raving about the flowers and tablescapes.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Flowers By Nature's reply:

Amy, I can’t wait to see professional photos from your wedding day! Every setting was so beautiful. Thank you for letting me go on this creative journey with you. Wishing you much love and happiness !

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2017

Cheryl and her team are great! My flowers were beautiful for my wedding.

Meegan · Married on 09/02/2017

Cheryl was amazing. She made me feel like my day was as important to her as it was to me. She also both understood and improved the aesthetic I had in mind. The centerpieces were exactly as I had imagined and the bouquets were stunning, I received so many compliments! My favorite florist in WNY! Kudos to the entire staff!

Cortlin · Married on 09/01/2017

Loved my bouquets! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Alexandra · Married on 09/01/2017

Cheryl was great to work with throughout the entire process. I wanted to stay around a certain amount and she offered ways I could cut back, and still execute my vision. I made several changes in the last few months and she was very accommodating with all of them. On the day of, everything was labeled, dropped off early (at the three different locations I requested!), and exactly what I wanted. The flowers were so gorgeous, and I got so many compliments on them. I was really happy with how everything went - I was an out-of-town bride so I never got to meet Cheryl in person, but just by emailing and speaking on the phone I could really tell how passionate she was about her job. I had several consultations with florists before Cheryl, and what stood out to me on the phone was how she spoke about her craft, and how pleasant she was. Just a great experience overall!

Ronna · Married on 08/18/2017

I can't say enough wonderful things about Flowers by Nature. My daughter's wedding was held in the Buffalo area although she lives a couple of hours away. It was a little difficult trying to get everything together on our end with her living so far way and myself being the "go between" but Pam at Flowers by Nature was so very accommodating. Even with some last minute changes, she made sure everything was perfect. With only a picture, they were able to create the most beautiful bouquet and exactly how my daughter wanted it! Since our centerpieces were to be in narrow vases, Pam assured us they would create something very beautiful and they were absolutely fantastic! My daughter and I were very pleased with everything and would highly recommend Flowers by Nature!

Kelly · Married on 08/12/2017

I can't express how wonderful Cheryl & her entire team are. When I fist sat down with the Flowers by Nature staff I had some inspiration photos, but mostly just a vision in my head of what I wanted....I'm pretty sure they are all mind readers over there. They knew EXACTLY what they were doing, suggesting different types of greenery/flower combinations that I have never even heard of. I trusted them 100% and never questioned any suggestions they had. I had an outdoor wedding on the beach in Buffalo, NY - and you never know what you're going to get with the weather. It was WINDY that day and I was a little nervous as to how all of the floral arrangements would hold up. Cheryl and her staff showed up with smiling faces and said don't worry we got this! Again, I trusted them completely and they did not disappoint. Everything was absolutely stunning!!!! They worked their butts off - sweating, hair wind-blown and sand probably all over them by the time they were done, and they did it all with a smile on their face. It was everything I had envisioned and MORE. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :) Truly the BEST.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Flowers By Nature's reply:

Kelly, your wedding was one of my absolute favorites . I loved being around your family when we were setting up, the beach ( I think I still have sand in my hair!), the ceremony setting. Just wonderful . Thank you !

nicole · Married on 08/05/2017

Cheryl and her team are absolutely amazing! I am so happy that I decided to go with Flowers by Nature for our wedding. From our first meeting until our last, Cheryl went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. She really did make me feel like my day was just as important to her as it was to me. She was very accommodating and gave me undivided attention each sit down; taking time to understand my vision, answering questions and offering suggestions..I never once felt limited on time, even at our last visit when my color pallet changed and we had to re-do everything! Her attention to detail, creativity, love for what she does and dedication gave me something that totally exceeded my expectation. Everything was absolutely stunning, I received so many compliments! I wish I could give more than 5 stars. Thank you for making my day absolutely beautiful!

Angela · Married on 07/29/2017

Loved my flowers! Thank you so much!

Bridget · Married on 07/29/2017

I would highly recommend this florist. Cheryl was great to work with. I brought my ideas and told her what my vision looked like for my wedding and she nailed it.She takes the time to meet with each bride for a couple hours to go over exactly what you want. She is upfront about the cost of out of season flowers. I was very pleased with the flowers for the amount of money I paid for them. She is willing to work with your budget and still make sure that you have beautiful full arrangements.

Jen · Married on 07/22/2017

Wow, wow, WOW! I am so happy that I decided to go with Flowers by Nature for my wedding. From our very first meeting Cheryl completely understood my vision and was so inspiring. Cheryl's professionalism and eye for detail was something that I truly admired. She took my vision and ran with it and I loved every second of it. She never made me feel like we were constricted by time or that I was asking too many questions. She truly did EVERYTHING she could to make my dreams come true. Cheryl was so easy to work with and even reviewed the estimate over and over to ensure that the price was something that I was comfortable with. Cheryl was so wonderful with all of my vendors and even helped me the day of the wedding with transporting my dog from my bridal suite to meet my bridesmaids. She was one of my favorite parts of my wedding and completely transformed my ceremony, cocktail, and reception space. Cheryl created magic that day that will last a lifetime in our memories and wedding pictures!

Jeannine · Married on 07/15/2017

Cheryl was a pleasure to work with! She completely understood what I was looking for and knew how to turn my thoughts into a reality. Her knowledge and expertise made planning a breeze. We couldn't have been happier with the final product.

Catherine · Married on 07/08/2017

The flowers for our wedding were beautiful and made the affair even more wonderful. Thank you so much!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/01/2017

Absolutely beautiful flowers!

Amber · Married on 06/10/2017

Cheryl and the rest of the team at Flowers by Nature were incredible! They were so helpful and allowed me to choose exactly what I wanted to make our wedding what we wanted and also guided us to pick the perfect flowers! They even went as far as sending two separate drivers to two different locations the morning of (over an hour apart) to make sure everyone has their flowers when needed! Everyone loved our flowers and the bouquets held up wonderfully, even blooming two weeks later! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for beautiful fresh flowers for any occasion ??