Flowers By Nature Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Molly M. Married on 12/11/2021

Flowers by Nature was absolutely wonderful from the start to the end.

Flowers by Nature made all my flower dreams come true! I could not be happier with how my bouquets, boutonnières, and center pieces turned out. Cheryl was wonderful from the start helping me with flower ideas and making me feel confident that the final product would be exactly what I envisioned. I am extremely happy with my flowers by nature experience -thank you!

Flowers By Nature's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Molly. It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Wishing you all the best.
    Nina G. Married on 11/06/2021

AMAZING highly recommend

Cheryl did such a amazing job on my wedding flowers. She took so much time to make sure to include everything I asked for in my bouquet. I love it so much. Thank you for making my day perfect and special.

Flowers By Nature's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Nina. It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Wishing you all the best.
  • Jillian
    Jillian C. Married on 10/16/2021

You can NOT go wrong with Cheryl.

This was the best decision by far when it came to our wedding. I got married during Covid and there was a lot up in the air days before I got married. Cheryl was always available for me to talk to and was willing to accommodate anything for us. We ended up having two weddings and she made our dreams come true at both weddings. Would use her again in a heartbeat.

Flowers By Nature's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Jillian. It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Wishing you all the best.
    Brooke Married on 10/09/2021

Wedding Flowers

Beautiful flowers, brought my vision to life!

Flowers By Nature's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Brooke. It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Wishing you all the best.
    Sara M. Married on 09/25/2021

Gorgeous Flowers

The flowers were gorgeous for our big day! They made sure everything looked great and ran smoothly. I simply told her what colors I was dealing with and my vision and she made it a reality. Definitely a great pick!
  • Sarah
    Sarah B. Married on 09/18/2021

Beyond Brilliant!

Cheryl is simply the best! What more is there to say? She is a MASTER of her craft with a wonderful personality to match.

Cheryl helped me find a vision and then brought it to life (a remarkable feat considering I’m incredibly indecisive, while extremely particular). To say I’m obsessed with the florals she created for our wedding is an understatement. They complemented our venue so brilliantly.

During wedding planning, people told me I need to ‘trust my vendors’. Well, it’s true. And, Cheryl is someone you can definitely (and just need to) trust! She will take all the worry out of the day (there were so SO many coordination details I hadn’t even considered, but Cheryl tackled with ease) and deliver beyond what you ever imagined (while working within your budget).

I think it’s impossible to find a better florist. If you too have the wonderful privilege of working with Flowers by Nature, I promise you won’t be disappointed.

Flowers By Nature's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Sarah. It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Wishing you all the best.
    Chelsea S. Married on 09/11/2021

Incredible work as always

Cheryl is incredible. When unexpected events came up that limited my time to plan flowers I gave her colors and some general ideas about what I wanted and she was able to turn it into a work of art. Her eye for design is unparalleled and her work speaks for itself. She went above and beyond for us in every way. Having seen a lot of the work she has done for others in the past I can confidently say she does the same for everyone she works with. She is there behind the scenes making sure everything is perfect. Whether you have a specific vision or just a general idea she can turn it into a dream. When I walked down the aisle and then into the reception tent I was blown away with how amazing everything looked - from the floral arch to the cake to the centerpieces and the tiny details she incorporated to make everything come together. I would wholeheartedly recommend her and Flowers by Nature to anyone looking for someone incredibly hardworking and passionate to help make their day perfect.
  • Spencer
    Spencer G. Married on 08/21/2021

Stunning quality of florals and services

We were blown away by Cheryl and her decorum. She went out of her way to highly communicate with us, a couple 2 states away during covid, organizing informative phone calls with us and being attentive to all of our ideas

The best way to describe Cheryl and her team is ARTISTIC and ETHEREAL. Immediately from our first contact, I knew this was a team of true artists who prided themselves on quality of work. The ideas Flowers by Nature expressed were so unique, and really flowed with our vision

When we had a pricing concern only days before the wedding, Cheryl was so patient and worked with us to readjust our budget in a direction that still achieved our goal

Flowers by Nature built up our Aisle to appear as it bushes of flowers were sprouting from the seats, dripped our arch in a breath of flowers, packed packets with white and 'amnesia' rose petals to throw, accented all our tables with drooping greeneries , and helped move our arch in the tent to create a sweet heart table accent. To this day, I can smell all the lavender and eucalyptus she incorporated

She had an incredible ability to make sure your day is stunning

We preserved as much of the greenery and flowers as possible, all of it was so beautiful, we could not imagine parting with any of the works of art she had created

Flowers By Nature's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Spencer It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Wishing you all the best.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa M. Married on 07/24/2021

Wonderful arrangements!

Cheryl is SO good at what she does! She really knows what you want before you know what you want. I felt like she listened so well, and got a sense of what I was going for so well resulting in a GORGEOUS arrangement. Not to mention that she herself is incredibly pleasant to deal with. I recommend anyone I know to use Flowers by Nature!

Flowers By Nature's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Alyssa. It was a pleasure to be a part of your day. Wishing you all the best.
  • Jordan
    Katie Z. Married on 07/17/2021

Wonderful Experience!

We worked with Cheryl for our 7/17/21 wedding at Knox Farm. Cheryl and her team are amazing! We appreciated Cheryl's knowledge, flexibility, and support throughout our planning process - which included a postponement due to Covid. Cheryl executed perfectly on my vision for my bouquet, bridesmaids' bouquets, and other arrangements for our ceremony and reception; I was completely happy with everything! It poured on our wedding day, and Cheryl and her team did what we can only imagine was a ton of extra work to decorate our tent and the inside of Knox Mansion; despite this extra challenge, everything looked flawless. We are so grateful for Cheryl's vision and expertise - we'd highly recommend Flowers by Nature to anyone!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin K. Married on 07/09/2021

Most beautiful flowers!

I’m so happy that I found Cheryl with Flowers by Nature. She was so kind and understanding when we had to postpone our 2020 wedding and was willing to accommodate our floral needs for our 2021 wedding. The colors and flowers she selected for our bouquets and corsages were stunning! I will use Flowers by Nature for all of my events going forward!

Flowers By Nature's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Caitlin. It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Wishing you all the best.
    Kailee N. Married on 05/28/2021

Flowers by Nature is awesome!

We couldn't have hired anyone better! Cheryl at Flowers by Nature made all of my visions come to life. She is awesome to work with. I would 100% recommend Flowers by Nature to anyone looking for a florist in Buffalo, NY!
  • Alison
    Alison B. Married on 04/24/2021

Excellent experience

Cheryl & her team were amazing to work with. Flowers really aren't my thing but I knew I needed them for my wedding day, and Flowers by Nature was the perfect vendor to work with. Cheryl was communicative throughout our entire planning process, and everything went smoothly the day of the wedding!

Flowers By Nature's reply:

Alison , you rock! You are beautiful inside and out. Thank you so much for your kind words.
    Much love to you both !
    Katie H. Married on 10/24/2020

Easy to work work, and beautiful work!

We very much enjoyed working with Cheryl and her team. We meet with Cheryl in March 2020, before the pandemic. She was flexible and kind throughout the whole process as we altered plans and changed our wedding date to September 2021. She knew what we wanted, and put our vision together! We didn’t have to worry about the florals at all. Her team worked with our event space and transitioned the flowers from the ceremony to reception. They even decorated our cake with fresh flowers.

Flowers By Nature's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Katie. It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Wishing you all the best.
    Kristen Married on 10/16/2020

Flowers by Nature gave us nothing to worry about!

100% recommend- Cheryl and her staff are knowledgeable, flexible, and helpful. They were able to accommodate changes that we made while planning and made sure all our visions came to life. Everything was beautifully put together, fresh, and displayed perfectly by staff who set up.

Flowers By Nature's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Kristen. It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Wishing you all the best.
  • Jordyn
    Jordyn S. Married on 09/19/2020

Absolutely beautiful and great to work with

They listened to everything i said and created exactly what i had envisioned. They did absolutely incredible and helped make our day so unique and extra special!
    Meghan E. Married on 09/12/2020

Incredible!

I can’t say enough about how wonderful Cheryl was to work with! She was so helpful and accommodating even with the changes we had to make due to COVID, she really took my ideas and brought them to life.
    Cindy Married on 09/12/2020

Great service, very professional and responsive

Cheryl is great to work with. She is professional and very responsive. I'm obsessed with my bouquet and our arbor.

Flowers By Nature's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Cindy. It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Wishing you all the best.
  • Tracey
    Tracey K. Married on 08/30/2020

Great job!

Thank you for helping make the day beautiful!
  • Myra
    Myra Z. Married on 08/17/2020

Very Helpful

Cheryl has very helpful with everything from picking out flowers to revising my order countless times due to rescheduling with Covid. She was supper accommodating to anything I needed! I could not have ask for more!
    Joelle M. Married on 08/08/2020

Wedding Florist

Flowers by Nature will make whatever vision you have for your wedding come to life! Great to work with , very flexible and professional especially while planning a wedding in 2020. Great price point as well.
  • Heather
    Heather T. Married on 08/01/2020

Okay, Cheryl was awesome!!

I truly didn’t know much about flowers going into this, but meeting with Cheryl was awesome. I knew what colors and greenery I wanted, and I showed Cheryl some pictures of styles I liked and she took care of the rest! I loved our flowers and so did everyone else. We were only able to have our ceremony so far but hoping to have our reception in March 2021, and I look forward to working with Cheryl and her team again. I would highly recommend Flowers By Nature, they are so personable and truly make planning easier.
    Casey C. Married on 07/25/2020

Obsessed with our wedding flowers!

Cheryl and Flowers By Nature did a great job for our July 2020 wedding. She is so flexible and maintained a positive attitude for us. She also executed my wildflower vision beautifully and we were so happy. I plan to use Cheryl again and would recommend to all! Thanks Cheryl!
    Kelly K. Married on 07/24/2020

Best florist ever!!

From the first day I met Cheryl of Flowers by Nature, we hit it off! She is so talented as a florist and aims to make your flowers perfect for your day! I was not an easy client to work with, as I always thought certain bouquets look like you picked a bunch of wildflowers or look too "grandma-y". She was extremely patient with me, got a great understanding of my wedding day and what I wanted. She showed me numerous flowers and gave me her thoughts. With COVID-19 ruining our original plans for the wedding flowers, we had to remove some of our original ideas, but Cheryl was extremely understanding and extremely cooperative. We had a small elopement which she made the most beautiful bouquet for me, as well as filled small bud vases with the most beautiful local flowers, and kept to some of our original ideas. I can't wait to work with her again for my big reception next year! She is the best!
    Haley D. Married on 07/18/2020

The very best!

Flowers By Nature is the very best. Cheryl & her team are fast to respond and truly full of amazing, creative ideas. Cheryl wants to know who you & your partner are, how you want your big day to look, and any special touches she can provide. The flowers on our wedding day were stunning and I really did not have to worry about a thing because her team handled all scheduling, set-up, and pick up after the event!

Flowers By Nature's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Haley. It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Wishing you all the best.