Flowers by Lori Ann Reviews

40 Reviews for Flowers by Lori Ann

• Trisha

Trisha Nicholl · Married on 10/18/2020

Amazing Florist

I cannot say enough about Lori Ann’s work. Her extensive knowledge of flowers and her flexibility made it extremely easy to pick the perfect arrangements. The finished product far exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Lori Ann!!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Lindsey · Married on 09/19/2020

Book her, Now!

Absolutely LOVED working with Lori. She was so nice and so easy to work with! We got married during covid and had to switch venues within 2 months from our date. Lori was so flexible with making any changes we needed. The flowers and centerpieces turned out absolutely beautiful. I was obsessed. Couldn’t be more pleased. Thank you soooo much lori. My wedding day turned out to be even more beautiful than planned with your gorgeous flowers! 1000 recommend!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Robin

Robin · Married on 08/29/2020

Beautiful wedding day florals

We hired Lori for our wedding day florals and they were just beautiful! I know very little about flowers and I especially appreciated that Lori walked me through different types of flowers based on what I said I liked and shared associated costs up front. We made changes to our bridal party, number of tables, etc. leading up to the wedding and Lori always worked fast to draw up a new contract based on the (many) changes we had to make. We highly recommend Lori for your wedding day!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Emily O · Married on 04/10/2020

Best vendor ever!

Booking Lori Ann to do our flowers was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding! She was amazing in the initial planning and had so many wonderful ideas. She's super detail oriented and made me feel totally comfortable with every decision we made. Then when we had to postpone TWICE, she was so helpful and shifted plans seamlessly for us. We were able to work with her for our small backyard ceremony and can't wait to (hopefully) work with her again next year for a bigger party. Her flowers are gorgeous, her prices are extremely reasonable and she's just the nicest person to work with. I can't say enough good things about her!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Katie Childs · Married on 03/07/2020

Amazing Florist

Lori Ann is amazing! She completely my vision for our wedding and our flowers and decor were absolutely stunning! She is professional, caring, and goes above and beyond for her clients. Lori Ann was super flexible given that we had to change our venue last minute due to the pandemic. Lori Ann is an exceptional florist and person to work with for your wedding or any special event!

Sent on 07/18/2020
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 02/29/2020

Fabulous and Friendly!

Lori is my favorite vendor we worked with. She is friendly, professional, and dedicated to making your wedding look absolutely gorgeous. Her prices are very budget friendly, but your flowers won’t look like you’re on a budget. I’d hire her again and again.

Sent on 03/17/2020

Laura Shackleton · Married on 02/20/2020

10/10 she's the best

Lori Ann is amazing. I give her 5 stars in every category! She is so talented but also SO kind and reliable. I had zero stress leading up to our wedding and on wedding day regarding our flowers - she took care of everything and they were gorgeous. I would absolutely recommend her to any/all of my friends and I would use her again!

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Adriana

Adriana · Married on 12/21/2019

Flowers by Lori Ann - AMAZING!

Flowers by Lori Ann did our florals for our wedding and - WOW. She did an amazing job, she really listened and made our vision come to life. The flowers and greens for our big day were nothing short of perfect.

Apart from that Lori was a dear to work with. She eased our anxieties throughout the process, and really took her time with us. She was so flexible, responsive, and worked with our budget. She is so talented!

Mackenzie · Married on 12/14/2019

Beautiful Wedding Flowers!

Lori Ann was SO wonderful to work with! She was incredibly easy to talk to, responsive, and creative! Not to mention, so patient with an indecisive bride like myself :) From my bridal bouquet to the centerpieces -ALL the flowers that Lori Ann created my December wedding were perfect. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/07/2019

Wonderful Florist

Lori Ann was amazing to work with. She was very professional, but also easy going. She brought my vision to life while also keeping my budget in mind. Even when I wanted to make a few changes close to the wedding date she was incredibly accommodating. I would recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 01/19/2020

megan · Married on 11/09/2019

So great to work with!

I can't say enough good things about Lori Ann. I looked around at a few florists, but I chose her because of her flexible pricing and her attention to detail. She was so amazing to work with. Her professionalism made the entire process so easy. She is honest with you throughout the entire process so you don't end up with any overpriced surprises in the end. You get exactly what you ask for with her. She responds very quickly to emails and worked with me through the entire process, even when I changed my mind a few times I never heard a complaint. She is so nice and honestly just so great to work with. My flowers and greenery turned out AMAZING. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Nikki · Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding 11/2/2019

Lori was an absolute DREAM. I can not recommend her enough. Lori was always available via email or text. She also sent images of flowers so we knew what to expect for the big day. Lori went above and beyond with making sure everything went absolutely perfect. Lori took flowers to the church for us and even decorated the church. I laugh and say that Lori was part wedding planner. I would recommend Lori to everyone. She has an awesome personality and really just wants the absolute best dream day for her clients.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Newcomer · Married on 10/26/2019

THE Wedding Florist

I can’t say enough good things about Lori. She is super sweet, very driven to understand what you are requesting and was super flexible when about 2 weeks before the wedding I completely changed what I wanted for my bouquet. She really did an amazing job and I am so glad we went with her. Everything was delivered on time and surpassed our expectations, truly beautiful work that she does. She is well priced and delivers on the quality. HIGHLY recommend her!

Jenna · Married on 10/26/2019

Same wedding, deserves second review from 2nd bride

My wife already left a review but we loved working with Lori so much, I had to leave one too! She was incredibly helpful through this whole process. Flowers were not something we were interested in putting a lot of attention towards and just had vague ideas of what we wanted. We sent Lori a couple pictures and she did the rest while asking just the right questions to make sure it’s what we wanted. She adjusted with us as our ideas changed and never once made us feel like we were being a burden. She also brought extra flowers for our bouquets in case there was something we wanted more or less of and dropped them off right to our hotel. She was affordable, kind, knowledgeable, flexible, and all around amazing to work with and I can’t recommend her enough!

Pictures by Tara Beth Photography.

Sent on 01/22/2020

Jackie Greene · Married on 10/20/2019

Professionally seamless

Lori was very patient and always responded within the hour for help. I had some last min additions and she had no problem accommodating us. The flowers were more than I could imagines If your Occasion is in or near the West Chester area. Lori is hands down the one to go to. Thanks Lori

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Claire

Claire Garner · Married on 10/20/2019

A Joy and Delight!

From beginning to end, my experience with Flowers By Lori Ann was outstanding! Lori was so personable and kind. She listened closely to me as I shared my vision for our wedding day and executed our floral designs absolutely beautifully. Lori was professional, honest, and extremely helpful. She displayed great patience and flexibility when we had to completely switch ceremony locations because of the weather the day of our wedding. Despite the change in plans, she went above and beyond for us and showed us her true artistry! I honestly couldn’t say enough great things about my experience with Flowers by Lori Ann! We couldn’t be happier!

Crystal Delpilar · Married on 10/13/2019

Beautiful work

I am so thankful for the beautiful job done with my wedding flowers (my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, flower girl headbands, cake flowers, and boutonnières) these flowers were even more beautiful than I had visioned... Lori Ann was very professional, kind and accommodating to all my needs.. prices were absolutely reasonable.. I definitely recommend her, you will not be disappointed

Sent on 01/22/2020

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2019

Best florist ever!

Lori did the flowers for our wedding and they were amazing! Everyone was complimenting on how beautiful the flowers were. She answers emails promptly, kept me on track with my budget, had great ideas and executed my vision perfectly! Hire her!! Thank you Lori!!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Nicole C · Married on 10/06/2019

Beautiful wedding flowers

Lori was amazing! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/15/2020

Briana · Married on 10/05/2019

Lori is amazing

Lori was honestly one of the best choices that I made for my wedding. She is EXTREMELY flexible and affordable. She met with me 3 times throughout the process in addition to my many calls and texts. I ended up making my own silk bouquet and Lori helped me figure out what flowers looked good, even though it wasn’t part of her “job”. The week of the wedding I ended up needing 2 extra tables—Lori was very accommodating and made sure it was possible. If I have one advice to give you for your wedding, GO WITH LORI!!!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 10/05/2019

Lori was amazing!

I cannot thank Lori enough for her beautiful work! Our flowers were absolutely beautiful, her creativity was top notch, and her generosity and patience in making sure everything was perfect for our special day was so appreciated. If you are getting married in the Philadelphia area, I would highly recommend meeting with her! She will take the time to find out exactly what you want, work within your price range, and exceed any expectations you have!!

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Lyndsey

Lyndsey Denis · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing florist

I chose to work with Lori because she owned a smaller business and was more flexible on pricing as a result. Most other florists will charge you for a pre-designed package, which may include more items than needed. With Lori, I gave her a list of things I wanted and a max price I was willing to spend. She was extremely helpful in finding creative ways to reduce costs while giving me the look and items I wanted!! She was amazing and a huge help!! One of my best and favorite vendors to work with during the whole wedding process!!! Not to mention the floral arrangements were perfectly what I envisions and drop dead gorgeous!!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 08/17/2019

Awesome florist!

My daughter and I interviewed Lori to be my florist and I knew immediately she was the person...great personality-amazing energy-personable but yet professional. Lori and I clicked from the beginning of the interview until the delivery of the flowers. And actually we still keep in touch (I have found a new friend). Lori is a great person to work with and is very creative. I showed her pictures of the flower designs I wanted and she made it happen. They looked exactly as the pictures. I definitely recommend Lori to be your wedding florist.

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly recommend!!

Lori is amazing!! She is kind, thoughtful, and genuine. I feel so unbelievably lucky that I found her on weddingwire for our wedding. I had a very colorful vision for our wedding flowers and she brought this vision to life in such a beautiful way. She worked with us every step of the way and it was clear how dedicated she is to her work.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Megan Werner · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly recommend Lori

From my first phone call with Lori to get information about her services, she was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and genuinely cared about making our wedding day the best day ever. She spent over an hour with me before we even selected her as our florist to talk through my vision for the flowers and provided suggestions given the time of year, our venue, etc. Throughout the whole process, Lori was extremely responsive and always willing to make time to answer any questions I had. She truly cares about her brides and grooms and wants to make your day unforgettable. My bouquet, our sweetheart table, and every single detail was exactly like the photos I had shared with her, but even better than I could have imagined. I loved working with Lori and cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 09/25/2019