Flowers by Lori Ann Reviews

Flowers by Lori Ann 4
Flowers by Lori Ann 5
  • Adriana

Adriana · Married on 12/21/2019

Flowers by Lori Ann - AMAZING!

Flowers by Lori Ann did our florals for our wedding and - WOW. She did an amazing job, she really listened and made our vision come to life. The flowers and greens for our big day were nothing short of perfect.

Apart from that Lori was a dear to work with. She eased our anxieties throughout the process, and really took her time with us. She was so flexible, responsive, and worked with our budget. She is so talented!

Mackenzie · Married on 12/14/2019

Beautiful Wedding Flowers!

Lori Ann was SO wonderful to work with! She was incredibly easy to talk to, responsive, and creative! Not to mention, so patient with an indecisive bride like myself :) From my bridal bouquet to the centerpieces -ALL the flowers that Lori Ann created my December wedding were perfect. THANK YOU!!

Flowers by Lori Ann 6
    Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/07/2019

Wonderful Florist

Lori Ann was amazing to work with. She was very professional, but also easy going. She brought my vision to life while also keeping my budget in mind. Even when I wanted to make a few changes close to the wedding date she was incredibly accommodating. I would recommend her to anyone getting married!

Flowers by Lori Ann 7
    Flowers by Lori Ann 8
    Sent on 01/19/2020

megan · Married on 11/09/2019

So great to work with!

I can't say enough good things about Lori Ann. I looked around at a few florists, but I chose her because of her flexible pricing and her attention to detail. She was so amazing to work with. Her professionalism made the entire process so easy. She is honest with you throughout the entire process so you don't end up with any overpriced surprises in the end. You get exactly what you ask for with her. She responds very quickly to emails and worked with me through the entire process, even when I changed my mind a few times I never heard a complaint. She is so nice and honestly just so great to work with. My flowers and greenery turned out AMAZING. You will not be disappointed!

Flowers by Lori Ann 9
    Sent on 11/25/2019

Nikki · Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding 11/2/2019

Lori was an absolute DREAM. I can not recommend her enough. Lori was always available via email or text. She also sent images of flowers so we knew what to expect for the big day. Lori went above and beyond with making sure everything went absolutely perfect. Lori took flowers to the church for us and even decorated the church. I laugh and say that Lori was part wedding planner. I would recommend Lori to everyone. She has an awesome personality and really just wants the absolute best dream day for her clients.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Newcomer · Married on 10/26/2019

THE Wedding Florist

I can’t say enough good things about Lori. She is super sweet, very driven to understand what you are requesting and was super flexible when about 2 weeks before the wedding I completely changed what I wanted for my bouquet. She really did an amazing job and I am so glad we went with her. Everything was delivered on time and surpassed our expectations, truly beautiful work that she does. She is well priced and delivers on the quality. HIGHLY recommend her!

Flowers by Lori Ann 10
    Flowers by Lori Ann 11

Jackie Greene · Married on 10/20/2019

Professionally seamless

Lori was very patient and always responded within the hour for help. I had some last min additions and she had no problem accommodating us. The flowers were more than I could imagines If your Occasion is in or near the West Chester area. Lori is hands down the one to go to. Thanks Lori

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Claire

Claire Garner · Married on 10/20/2019

A Joy and Delight!

From beginning to end, my experience with Flowers By Lori Ann was outstanding! Lori was so personable and kind. She listened closely to me as I shared my vision for our wedding day and executed our floral designs absolutely beautifully. Lori was professional, honest, and extremely helpful. She displayed great patience and flexibility when we had to completely switch ceremony locations because of the weather the day of our wedding. Despite the change in plans, she went above and beyond for us and showed us her true artistry! I honestly couldn’t say enough great things about my experience with Flowers by Lori Ann! We couldn’t be happier!

Flowers by Lori Ann 12
    Flowers by Lori Ann 13
    Flowers by Lori Ann 14
    Flowers by Lori Ann 15
    Flowers by Lori Ann 16
    Flowers by Lori Ann 17

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2019

Best florist ever!

Lori did the flowers for our wedding and they were amazing! Everyone was complimenting on how beautiful the flowers were. She answers emails promptly, kept me on track with my budget, had great ideas and executed my vision perfectly! Hire her!! Thank you Lori!!

Flowers by Lori Ann 18
    Flowers by Lori Ann 19
    Sent on 10/25/2019

Nicole C · Married on 10/06/2019

Beautiful wedding flowers

Lori was amazing! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/15/2020

Briana · Married on 10/05/2019

Lori is amazing

Lori was honestly one of the best choices that I made for my wedding. She is EXTREMELY flexible and affordable. She met with me 3 times throughout the process in addition to my many calls and texts. I ended up making my own silk bouquet and Lori helped me figure out what flowers looked good, even though it wasn’t part of her “job”. The week of the wedding I ended up needing 2 extra tables—Lori was very accommodating and made sure it was possible. If I have one advice to give you for your wedding, GO WITH LORI!!!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 10/05/2019

Lori was amazing!

I cannot thank Lori enough for her beautiful work! Our flowers were absolutely beautiful, her creativity was top notch, and her generosity and patience in making sure everything was perfect for our special day was so appreciated. If you are getting married in the Philadelphia area, I would highly recommend meeting with her! She will take the time to find out exactly what you want, work within your price range, and exceed any expectations you have!!

Flowers by Lori Ann 20
    Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Lyndsey

Lyndsey Denis · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing florist

I chose to work with Lori because she owned a smaller business and was more flexible on pricing as a result. Most other florists will charge you for a pre-designed package, which may include more items than needed. With Lori, I gave her a list of things I wanted and a max price I was willing to spend. She was extremely helpful in finding creative ways to reduce costs while giving me the look and items I wanted!! She was amazing and a huge help!! One of my best and favorite vendors to work with during the whole wedding process!!! Not to mention the floral arrangements were perfectly what I envisions and drop dead gorgeous!!

Flowers by Lori Ann 27
    Flowers by Lori Ann 28
    Flowers by Lori Ann 29
    Flowers by Lori Ann 30
    Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 08/17/2019

Awesome florist!

My daughter and I interviewed Lori to be my florist and I knew immediately she was the person...great personality-amazing energy-personable but yet professional. Lori and I clicked from the beginning of the interview until the delivery of the flowers. And actually we still keep in touch (I have found a new friend). Lori is a great person to work with and is very creative. I showed her pictures of the flower designs I wanted and she made it happen. They looked exactly as the pictures. I definitely recommend Lori to be your wedding florist.

Flowers by Lori Ann 31
    Flowers by Lori Ann 32
    Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly recommend!!

Lori is amazing!! She is kind, thoughtful, and genuine. I feel so unbelievably lucky that I found her on weddingwire for our wedding. I had a very colorful vision for our wedding flowers and she brought this vision to life in such a beautiful way. She worked with us every step of the way and it was clear how dedicated she is to her work.

Flowers by Lori Ann 33
    Flowers by Lori Ann 34
    Sent on 08/22/2019

Megan Werner · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly recommend Lori

From my first phone call with Lori to get information about her services, she was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and genuinely cared about making our wedding day the best day ever. She spent over an hour with me before we even selected her as our florist to talk through my vision for the flowers and provided suggestions given the time of year, our venue, etc. Throughout the whole process, Lori was extremely responsive and always willing to make time to answer any questions I had. She truly cares about her brides and grooms and wants to make your day unforgettable. My bouquet, our sweetheart table, and every single detail was exactly like the photos I had shared with her, but even better than I could have imagined. I loved working with Lori and cannot recommend her highly enough!

Flowers by Lori Ann 35
    Flowers by Lori Ann 36
    Flowers by Lori Ann 37
    Flowers by Lori Ann 38
    Flowers by Lori Ann 39
    Sent on 09/25/2019

Carly · Married on 08/03/2019

The Perfect Wedding Florist Experience!

Lori did an amazing job with my wedding flowers. She is laid back in the sense that she is flexible and listens to your vision, but is also so responsive and attentive to detail. I am very "type A" and I don't have a single complaint about working with Lori. My flowers were so beautiful and many of the bouquets lasted long after the wedding. Lori's prices are also so reasonable in comparison to other florists. In my opinion, you can't pay enough for the personal touch you get working with Lori. I will be recommending her to anyone that needs a wedding florist in the future!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia Carbone · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing florist

Lori is just the best. She is such a talented florist and so knowledgeable about what flowers would look good together and what would last in the summer heat! She is incredibly reasonable, and such a kind person! Once I met with Lori and discussed my vision, I knew I could trust her - she delivered that vision above and beyond! I received so many compliments on my flowers and was so happy with the result!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 06/01/2019

Most beautiful flowers I’ve ever seen

After corresponding and meeting with multiple overpriced and overrated florists, I had the pleasure of finding Lori Ann. Lori was absolutely amazing to work with. On our first meeting, she asked me for a budget. Her final quote was on the low end of my range. She made the most incredible arrangements for my wedding and any guest would have assumed it cost thousands more than I paid. She is incredibly sweet and thoughtful. She spent hours by phone and email (always easily accessible and quick to respond) working with me to make the perfect arrangements for my wedding. She listened to all of my ideas, reviewed all of the inspiration photos, and responded to all of my last minute changes of heart. At the same time, she really understood my vision and added her professional opinion of how I could improve the look and feel of my flowers to achieve the artistic appearance that I imagined. I could not be happier or more proud of the flowers at my wedding. Thank you so much Lori Ann.

Flowers by Lori Ann 40
    Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Annalisa

Annalisa · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful vendor!

Lori Ann made everything easy. I told her what I was thinking and she brought it to life.

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Julie

Julie Meyer · Married on 04/14/2019

Excellent to work with

Can't say enough good things about Lori Ann. The flowers were beautiful, she was on-time and reasonably priced. She met with us prior to the wedding, provided beautiful bouquet, boutonnieres, table centerpieces, and decorated our Chupah. We added on a table at the last minute and she was so accommodating. Can't say enough good things.

Flowers by Lori Ann 54
    Flowers by Lori Ann 55
    Sent on 05/06/2019

Anne · Married on 02/09/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Flowers by Lori Ann was amazing! Lori perfectly executed our vision. We wanted a simple look with white flowers and greenery in the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and altar flowers. They were all beautiful and exactly what we wanted! Lori was also very fast at responding to our inquiry and was very attentive. I definitely recommend Lori!

Flowers by Lori Ann 56
    Sent on 02/12/2019

Tessi · Married on 12/28/2018

Absolutely recommend without any reservations!

Lori Ann is a gem! She's incredibly talented and easy to work with. She took time to understand what we wanted and her recommendations were spot on. With so much to juggle and remember for the wedding, it was nice to have her send us email reminders for things we needed to decide. On the big day, the flowers were delivered right on time, fresh and gorgeous. They were beyond our expectations. Seriously, they looked like they were out of a bridal magazine.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Naomi · Married on 10/27/2018

Stunning wedding flowers

Lori Ann was amazing to work with. She helped me through the entire process and incorporated all of my requests. Her response time is very fast and she is flexible in her services. She helped me design a custom chuppah that turned out being one of the highlights of our wedding. I would 100% recommend her.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Talea

Talea · Married on 09/23/2018

OMG!!!! Mrs. Lori was AMAZING!!!!!... Since the first communication she was on point and so helpful. Her prices were WAY WAY WAY better then anything else I was quoted and when the final product was delivered it was better then i could have even imagined. I will be forever grateful for everything Mrs. Lori did to my add that extra touch of beauty, color, spice, and everything else i wanted from my wedding flowers. I will be recommend her to any and everyone looking for a florist!!!!!!!!

Flowers by Lori Ann 57