Flowers by Lori Ann Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Bethany S. Married on 06/03/2022

She is the best

Lori exceeded my expectations! My flowers were stunning and I'm still getting compliments on how beautiful they were. They were seriously perfect.
    On top of the GORGEOUS flowers, Lori was so great to work with. She always got back to me quickly and was just a sweet person.
    Everything was just so perfect and beautiful. If you need a florist, you will not be disappointed!
  • Katie
    Katie J. Married on 05/28/2022

Lori is the BEST!!

Lori was great to work with!! She made my vision for my flowers come to life!! She was quick with responding to my emails! The delivery and set up was one less thing I had to worry about on my wedding day as they had it all set up before I arrived at the venue! I highly recommend her for any wedding!!
  • Anna
    Anna P. Married on 05/21/2022

She was absolutely amazing

I couldn’t of been any happier with my flowers. They were everything I wanted. Lori made the process so easy for me and was so helpful! 10/10 book her!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Meghan Married on 05/20/2022

Florals by Lori Ann

Working with Lori for our wedding was a great experience. Even during covid she ensured we met to discuss what we envisioned, and it made the process so easy! I was blown away on the day of the wedding at how gorgeous the flowers were! It really brought everything together! We plan to use her for all of our future floral needs!
    Elaine S. Married on 05/01/2022

Very happy experience.

The flower arrangements and bouquet were beautiful. We received so many complements on the flowers and on the decorations for the ceremony. Everything was lovely all around. Lori Ann was a pleasure to work with, very flexible, provided excellent suggestions, professional. We were very happy, no complaints!
  • Lyle
    Lyle B. Married on 04/09/2022

Absolutely Amazing!! 10/10!!

Lori was an absolute pleasure to work with and really helped bring our ideas to life! We had our wedding at Penn Oaks and she went above and beyond to make our day beautiful. From our table arrangements, to the bouquets lining the aisle, to the sprays on our arch - everything was stunning down to the smallest of details. We really enjoyed getting to know her on our consultations and can say without a doubt that she will help make your wedding day perfect!! We would highly recommend Lori to anyone. It was such a wonderful experience. 10/10!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda K. Married on 03/05/2022

The best!!

Lori is amazing and does beautiful work! I highly recommend her. Pricing is great too. Thank you again Lori!!
    Theresa M. Married on 11/13/2021

Beautifully Done!

I hired Lori Ann to do the flowers for my daughter's recent wedding. She was recommended to us through the venue we had the reception at. From the first phone call consultation to the wedding day Lori was always available to speak to me, she helped us with the flower choices, she made beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets for the bridesmaids and the bride. The flowers were beautiful. Lori is very laid back and easy to work with. She is always open to your ideas, concerns, or questions. I would HIGHLY recommend her! Thank you Lori for helping make my daughter's wedding beautiful!
  • Jessica
    Jessica S. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lori Ann Flowers is truley the best!!!!!

I looked so hard to find the perfect person to make our dreams come true with our wedding flowers and Lori nailed it! I will never go to another florist here on out! She was there for any need or question I had and made the process so easy and stress free. Also super affordable in my opinion! She hand delivered my flowers on my big day which is a memory I will always cherish! Thank you again so much Lori, I cant wait to work with you again in the future!!!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn B. Married on 10/08/2021

One Word: Incredible

Working with Lori of Flowers by Lori Ann was one of the best decisions that we made. From our first meeting after I sent Lori inspiration, she came well prepared to our call to walk me through exactly which flowers from which bouquets would be seasonal and work with our budget, providing recommendations where she saw challenges - she is a total pro. We are a COVID couple, and when we had to move our date, Lori took it in stride and we are so grateful we were able to continue to work with her for our new date. In the months and weeks leading up to the wedding, we had regular contact with Lori for more detailed discussions about final touches via video call.

When it came time for all of our careful planning to come to fruition, the taper candles I provided Lori did not fit correctly in the 75+ candle sticks I provided - Lori's quick thinking led her to use floral stickers to keep the candles in place all night so that I didn't need to stress about them. The morning of the wedding, I realized I didn't' have a basket for the flower girl petals...not a problem for Lori. She had two solutions for me that she came prepared with: a basket, and a cute flower wand for my flower girl to choose from. Then came the work itself - the florals were absolutely stunning: moody, romantic, ethereal, overflowing. Certainly a highlight and a big reason that our wedding felt so magical. I cannot recommend Lori enough.

Lastly and importantly, Lori was such a bright spot in our planning process - she is such a warm person and really went out of her way to get to know us as a couple and opened up to us as well. We are lucky to know her. Working with her should be an easy decision for any couple.
  • Alice
    Alice Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A must book for your wedding!

I cannot thank Lori enough! I had already knew Lori and her amazing floral business as she is a close family friend of my mom’s. When I decided on my date, she was booked with three other post Covid weddings..but she was so flexible to squeeze me in during such a crazing wedding season and work with my mother to assist with transporting the flowers the day of since she couldn’t make it on site. I appreciated Lori being so flexible with my type A-ness and making changes I wanted to make last minute to the contract, and being so prompt and detailed for our phone consultations. I trusted her with my vision for a simple, modern, and minimalistic wedding and she definitely exceeded my expectations! I was so shocked to see how beautiful the flowers and the arrangements were the day of the wedding…but then I guess I really wasn’t cuz I knew she’d be amazing! Our family/friends couldn’t stop raving about how beautiful all the arrangements were and took it all
    home! Please book with her!
    Terri S. Married on 09/17/2021

Absolutely accommodating and professional

Lori is so easy to work with and so creative when it comes to picking out the colors and types of flowers wanted. She is hands down, one of the very best people in the industry to work with.
    Nicole P. Married on 09/11/2021

Lori is fantastic!!

Lori was so great to work with beginning to end. We were a covid wedding and had to postpone our date and reschedule all our vendors and Lori was so accommodating and totally understood. She truly made my vision come to life. She is patient and will work with you to figure out exactly what it is you want and then she will far exceed your expectations. I absolutely recommend Lori for your big day, you will not be disappointed!
    Veronica R. Married on 09/04/2021

Gorgeous florals

Lori created gorgeous floral arrangements for our wedding. My bouquet was incredible! She guided us through the design process with helpful insights into what would work best and we ended up with something perfect for the season and reflective of our style. She created a beautiful and unique palette of color and texture. The flowers were fresh and smelled lovely. We were pleased with everything - bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and table arrangements. Lori was responsive, helpful, and professional throughout the entire process. We highly recommend her!
  • Erika
    Erika Married on 08/21/2021

The Best Vendor We Had!

Lori was so great to work with. We began planning our wedding pre-pandemic and then had to postpone. She was so kind and understanding and really helped making the date change go so smooth. Since we changed from a fall to a summer wedding, she was able to help us change our vision to a summer color palette. Our flowers were STUNNING!! She was truly the best vendor we had and I can't recommend her enough!
  • Steph
    Steph B. Married on 07/17/2021

Incredible Experience

Lori was incredible to work with. She created a personalized experience, gave expert advice and really treated me and my husband with the utmost professionalism. She followed up with me even when we were COVID cancelled for our initial wedding date just to see how we were doing. She kept me well informed about all flower arrangements and the times in which she would be setting up our flowers at our venue/ceremony space. The day of the wedding was a dream everything I asked of Lori along with her own creativity created the perfect display for us. I cannot be more thankful and would recommend her to anyone needing flower arrangements.
    Samantha C. Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing Experience

She really made me feel special and listened to everything I wanted and made it into reality. Flowers were beautiful for the bouquets as well as the centerpieces. Easy to work with and great pricing.
  • Brittany
    Brittany T. Married on 06/12/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

Lori did an exceptional job with my wedding flowers! Everything was absolutely perfect and I couldn’t have asked for a better flower arrangement. She really went above and beyond and made sure I got what I had envisioned. I would definitely recommend her great services and you will not be disappointed!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 04/17/2021

Stunning flowers

Flowers by Lori Ann was amazing to work with for our May 1, 2022 wedding. Her knowledge of flowers is extensive and she made the pictures I had come to life with her arrangements.
  • Olivia
    Olivia D. Married on 04/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stop searching & book Lori !

Lori was an absolute pleasure to work with. Due to the pandemic I have never physically met her but she made me feel as though I had already known her. Lori took so much time to explain the process. I was on the fence if I wanted to spend money on flowers, have worked so many weddings in the past I knew most of them would be wasted after the wedding. After searching around and talking to a few florist I came across Lori on wedding wire. I seen she was relatively close, & wanted to get some information from her. Lori was the first florist I spoke to who didn’t make me feel stupid about not knowing the names of flowers. I would send her pictures I liked & she would take the time to explain to me which each flower was, if they would be in season & what they would pair well with. She also was so understanding & did not push me to purchase anything I didn’t want to unlike the other florist. Aside from Lori being an amazing, professional, caring, genuine florist; I chose her because she is an independent Florist and doesn’t work out of a shop that is going to nickel and dime you. Lori had sent over a proposal & asked if there needed to be any adjustments. She was so kind & willing to work around our budget, I truly appreciated this so much. Lori went above & beyond for our wedding. We chose more of “simple” look, & it truly tied the entire wedding together! We received so many compliments on all the flowers. We were able to make sure everyone took a centerpiece home that night & I even purchased a shadow box for my bouquet.
    I can’t imagine our wedding without Lori’s services. Book her for your next event ASAP!
  • Shelly
    Shelly L. Married on 11/21/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lori did an AMAZING job!!

I stumbled upon Flowers by Lori Ann while doing various searches online. While I had several recommendations from friends for other florists, once I spoke with Lori I knew she was the perfect florist for our wedding. She was so easy to work with, her enthusiasm and excitement for what she does surpassed anyone else I spoke to, and her execution was FLAWLESS. I came to her with pictures and a broad idea of what I wanted, and the flowers, center pieces and sprays were exactly as I had pictured them in my head. I was blown away by her work and got so many compliments on our flowers and centerpieces! She was also great at coming up with ideas that would save money, instead of finding ways to upcharge me - like telling me how easily the sprays could be removed from the arbor for our ceremony to be repurposed in the reception area - and I was so glad she did, it would have been such a shame to have those beautiful arrangements on display for only the 15 minutes the ceremony took!
  • Diana
    Diana Married on 11/15/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My wedding was beautiful because of Lori Ann!

Lori Ann is absolutely amazing! She was so responsive to everything I envisioned for my wedding and was even able to accommodate me when I had to change my date for Covid! I am so pleased with how everything turned out. If you want a amazing, creative, and talented florist, Lori Ann is person!
    Mo Married on 10/25/2020

Truly amazing

From our first phone consultation, Lori was so easy to work with and truly considers the client’s needs and vision. She walked me through every detail of my floral arrangements, our wedding flowers were magnificent.
  • Trisha
    Trisha N. Married on 10/18/2020

Amazing Florist

I cannot say enough about Lori Ann’s work. Her extensive knowledge of flowers and her flexibility made it extremely easy to pick the perfect arrangements. The finished product far exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Lori Ann!!
    Ashley C. Married on 10/17/2020

Absolutely fantastic!

With the pandemic, planning a wedding was very difficult. Lori did an amazing job keeping me sane, planning around my schedule and fulfilling all of my dreams and beyond. She is hands down one of the best vendor experiences I had and would recommend her to anyone!
illustration stars