The Rosy Posy Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Javaneh T. Married on 09/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stunning florals made the wedding!!

Rosy Posy did an incredible job with the flowers for my wedding! I had asked for pink and coral colors and they did just that so everything was bright and beautiful. We did a mix of tall and short centerpieces, we lined the entryway staircase with flowers, had bridal bouquets and boutineers, small flowers for the cocktail tables, and best of all, a huge, full flower arch for the outdoor ceremony. People gasped it was so gorgeous. We got lots of great photos under the flower arch and so did our guests. The flowers really elevated the venue and made it feel very classy and breathtaking. Rosy Posy was very easy to work with as well and made our vision even better than we imagined. We highly recommend them!!
    Nathan T. Married on 06/04/2022

Amazing wedding florals!

Lisa helped us turn the office building we selected for our venue into the lush green space of our dreams! She and her team took the small amount of guidance we provided her and turned it into perfection. She was excellent to work with and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend Rosy Posy to anyone who asked!

The Rosy Posy's reply:

Hi Nathan - congratulations to you and Patrick. Your vision was absolutely perfect for the venue! We definitely brought the outdoors in. It was such a pleasure to work alongside you both xx
    Best - Lisa
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Rachel
    Rachel K. Married on 05/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Soft, romantic look delivered!

I hired the Rosy Posy for my May 2022 wedding and could not have been more pleased! Lisa was such a pleasure to work with, and was really willing to work with us to stay within our floral budget and deliver the soft, romantic look I was going for. She listened to exactly what I wanted and truly delivered! In addition, we were able to rent our welcome sign and table signs from the Rosy Posy, making the day of so much easier!
    Kr Married on 05/08/2022

A lifesaver

Mother of the bride here. Rosy Posy recently handled our daughter's wedding - intimate and somewhat last minute, due to Covid. Rosy Posy was very responsive to the bride and groom's requests and creative on ways to manage the budget. But more importantly, on the day of - they showed up early with outstanding products (arch, bouquet, table runner, etc), handled Tropical Storm Laura with aplomb, and created a spectacular setting for the wedding. A great vendor who won't let you down.
    (Photo credit: Kristen Gardner Photography)

The Rosy Posy's reply:

Thank you so much for this lovely review, your daughters day is was just as important to us, we are truly invested in our clients, it's what keeps us going when the going gets tough! Tropical Storm Laura was not going to spoil your daughters day, we did the unrain dance the day before lol.
  • Shellie
    Shellie B. Married on 04/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Florals, Great Team!

Rosy Posy made our wedding celebration feel so special through their beautiful florals. Lisa was an absolute joy to work with - and just plain fun - and brought ideas to the table in addition to seeing through our ideas and making them even better. Plus when we had in person meetings she had donuts. :) We couldn’t have asked for anything more.

The Rosy Posy's reply:

Hi Shellie - thank you, thank you, thank you. You are both such a fun couple, we finally got there LOL. All the best to you and Brian, next time donuts are on you xx
    Lisa
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth S. Married on 02/24/2022

The absolute best

Just WOW! Lisa was able to make all my dramatic decorating wishes come to life! I was not 100% sure of what I wanted for everything and I gave her the freedom to just be creative. All the little things she did really made our wedding theme come to life. Also my flowers were absolutely beautiful.

The Rosy Posy's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth, your Mom may have had something to do with this LOL. All the best you and Simeon xx
    Lisa
    Sarah K. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Went above and beyond expectations!

I wish I could give 10 stars! Lisa was amazing to work with and truly made my wedding perfect. I had a very specific fall theme vision. Lisa made it come to life with such beautiful florals and decor. I'm still in awe of how perfect the ceremony arch and aisle turned out. I could not be more grateful for the rosy posy team!
    Cathleen Married on 10/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Better than Expected and Great Service!

When I started planning our wedding, I couldn't piece together what the flowers would look like since flowers were never my thing. Lisa at Rosy Posy was an absolute gem at looking at my existing Pinterest board and making the vision come to life before my eyes! The flowers turned out better than I could have expected with tremendous service even though we had a postponed wedding and got married during the heart of wedding season a year later. It's a big of extra money, but flowers go a long way with making your tables and attire stand out!
    Caitlin H. Married on 09/25/2021

Most beautiful florals

Where do I even start! Rosy Posy's floral designs for my wedding were INCREDIBLE!!!! Lisa is so helpful and really knows how to pull a space together. She sent me a proposal early on in the planning process and I was excited to see how everything would turn out. I was FLOORED, everything was incredible the details were insane. The ceremony space was gorgeous and really brought our theme to light. I lost it when I saw the reception space, she truly brought fall and made my dreams come true. Lisa and her team are amazing!
  • Ivy
    Ivy Married on 09/23/2021

Absolute Perfection

Words can not describe how in awe we were by the brilliance of Lisa and her team at The Rosy Posy! From our first meeting, we knew we were in great hands. We quickly had a proposal that detailed out the layout for the flowers in every setting from the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception.
    She knew every detail that needed to be covered and we felt so confident leaving things in her experienced hands. But let's get to the most important thing...the flowers!! They were absolutely beyond anything we could have ever dreamed of. From the moment people stepped in to our ceremony through weeks after our wedding, our guests are still expressing how amazing the flowers were. Everyone was completely blown away! Not only was it perfect in the moment but it elevated all of our photos and we are still amazed every time we see our pics.

Lisa is also just a joy to work with! She is fun, spunky, positive, and loves love. She bends over backwards for her clients and has more than just flowers to offer. She has really anything and everything in her toolbox. She offered one of her walls for us to display our signature cocktails. In addition, as avid bikers, we were looking to incorporate a bike bar but weren't sure how to go about it. Then Lisa and her positive and innovative mind, got her extremely talented husband to build a bike bar that we used for welcome champagne as guests walked in! We give the highest possible recommendation to Lisa and The Rosy Posy! THANK YOU LISA!
    Jennifer B. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Flowers, Centerpieces & Signs!

Lisa and The Rosy Posy were so incredible to work with for our wedding! Lisa was so accommodating, personable and very communicative throughout the entire process. My husband and I were able to show examples of what we were envisioning, and Lisa was able to bring it to life and exceeded our expectations. In addition to our flowers, Lisa was able to assist with several different signs – welcome sign, memory table, guest book, table numbers, Mr. & Mrs. etc.. The center pieces were incredible, and we were so happy with how it turned out. Due to COVID-19, our headcount kept fluctuating, which impacted the total number of tables we needed. Lisa was extremely understanding and so flexible. Lisa was working with us the week up until our wedding to ensure we had everything we wanted. If you’re thinking of hiring The Rosy Posy for your upcoming wedding or event, stop right now and book them! We promise you will not be disappointed!
  • Amanda
    Amanda L. Married on 09/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hands down the most beautiful florals & wonderful team!

We hired Lisa & her team to do our florals for our wedding and oh my goodness - the flowers were sooooo dreamy. We vetted so many florists and Rosy Posy was miles ahead of the competition!! Lisa & her team were delightful to work with and we had a great time visiting her studio as well! She didn't need any direction at all, and took my vague descriptions of our vision and transformed into a DREAM. Our guests were absolutely clamoring to take home the arrangements - they were gorgeous! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
    Lauren C. Married on 06/05/2021

The Best Florist Around

The Rosy Posy was my favorite vendor for my entire wedding. From the minute I received my proposal from Lisa I knew that she got me and would execute my vision to a T! We met with Lisa 6 months out at her shop to show her all the colors and pick out exactly what we wanted which was so nice to see everything before the wedding. Lisa and her team was amazing. I could not have asked for a better florist. My flowers were AMAZING! The best part too was that she not only handled flowers but had table numbers, hedge walls, lanterns, etc to help put it all together. I cannot thank her and her team enough for everything she did for me!!
  • Blair
    Blair D. Married on 04/09/2021

Amazing experience!

We absolutely LOVED The Rosy Posy. Lisa knew how to take our visions and make them a reality and we cannot thank them enough! They were flexible, creative and everything turned out so beautifully!

The Rosy Posy's reply:

Hi Blair - thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, from the moment I met you and Cj I knew we were a good fit for each other. We have been so blessed to work with amazing people. Thank you again.
    Lisa and Ella
    Deja C. Married on 03/28/2021

Amazing Service!

Lisa was absolutely AMAZING to work with! She got my complete vision for everything I wanted for the flowers and more! Planning a wedding in the middle of COVID was beyond stressful but she was great & worked with us to make everything happen without any interruptions! I highly recommend The Rosy Posy!!
  • Kelley
    Kelley A. Married on 10/23/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Rosy Posy, Amazing Florals by an Amazing Person!

Lisa Gloff of The Rosy Posy came highly recommended by many of our vendors, and with good reason, she was amazing and a joy to work with every step of the way! From changes in our date, to a change in venue 2 months before the wedding which resulted in changes to our budget, Lisa was gracious and flexible through it all. Small businesses have been disproportionately hurt by all the restrictions resulting from the pandemic, but the wedding industry was hit especially hard. No matter how difficult things were for her as a small business owner, she approached every bump and change in our plans with understanding and empathy. She was just so impressively human! In circumstances where she could have just referenced the contract we’d signed and been done with the conversation, she never approached us in that way. She is a true professional. When Lisa arrived at our venue and started bringing in the flowers, I was floored! I couldn’t believe how beautiful they were, and I was immediately brought to tears. Our guests are still raving about how stunning our florals were, they really left an impression on everyone! Our event space was beautiful, but it was large and pretty much a blank canvas. When we got the disappointing news that rain was inevitable and our outdoor ceremony had to be moved inside a few hours before we were walking down the aisle, Lisa and her team rallied and hustled to make a stunning floral display on the dance floor for us to get married under. She came so prepared, and even added a little here and there to make sure none of our displays looked unfinished. She thought of everything, and we are so grateful she lent us her talent on our most special day!
    Alexis L. Married on 10/18/2020

Amazing floral team

One of the best decisions you can make for your wedding -- PICK ROSY POSY!!! Lisa and her team are absolutely amazing. From logistics and organization to design, friendliness, and execution they will make your floral dreams a reality. I couldn't recommend them enough.

The Rosy Posy's reply:

Alexis - thank you for such an amazing review. Working with you was a true blessing, you had such an eye for detail, every part of your wedding day was pure perfection. Wishing both you and Alex blessings for your future together.
    Lisa xx
    Lauren M. Married on 10/11/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You Should Hire The Rosy Posy!

The Rosy Posy saved the day with only a months notice after something fell through with my previous florist. I could not have been happier! The level of professionalism and care that went into our wedding was truly amazing. I would recommend The Rosy Posy to anyone!

The Rosy Posy's reply:

Hi Lauren - thank you so much for this glowing review, you were such a pleasure to work with and an absolutely stunning bride.
  • Madi
    Madi I. Married on 08/11/2020

Perfection!

I had a very specific vision in my head of how I wanted the flowers for my wedding. Lisa not only gave me that but far exceeded that vision. I literally couldn't even believe my bouquet was mine it was that beautiful. She style each and every detail perfectly. She offered input and advice when needed but also gave me as the client a ton of room to run. I can't recommend Lisa and her company enough! I am still not over looking at pictures of all of the arrangements. I'd get married again just to work with them on another project:)

The Rosy Posy's reply:

Awe Madi, that was so nice of you. You were a pleasure to work with, your vision was stunning, I am so happy we were able to execute it for you!!
    Best of Wishes to you both for your future together xx
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 06/20/2020

Vision come to life

Lisa and her team made all my visions come to life. Before meeting with her I felt extremely overwhelmed about how everything was going to turn out. Whether we did it ourselves or got her to do it. She took over by adding a lot of finishing touches to my DIY pieces. This allowed me to not have as many worries prior to the wedding and during set up! It was an absolute pleasure working with Lisa. She was able to accommodate us as we had to change plans a couple different times due to the military and COVID. My favorite part of the day was seeing all of my visions come to life and seeing the finished products all finally being put together. I would recommend Lisa and her team to any future brides as she did a wonderful job making my visions come to life!

Thank you Lisa!!!

The Rosy Posy's reply:

Jessica - Thank you so much for your sweet review. I loved working with you and your DIY pieces were the bomb!! You nailed it completely! Thank you for adding the photos, so pretty. Congratulations to you both, I wish you a happy and blessed life together. - Lisa
    Jessica P. Married on 05/09/2020

Most beautiful flowers!

Lisa was an absolute joy to work with! She made our intimate COVID wedding, the wedding of our DREAMS with her beautiful flowers! She was extremely flexible in working with our budget and venue changes. We enjoyed going to her warehouse to pick out a few additional rentals that made the evening such as a mirror with our names on it and additional candles. We would recommend Lisa and her team for any event - small or large!

Hi Jessica

Thank you so much for the lovely review. Your venue change truly worked in your favor, The Willard is such a beautiful hotel and the staff are so awesome to work with. Thank you for adding pixies to the review, we loved creating this for you xx
    Lori R. Married on 12/21/2019

Amazing and outstanding!

These ladies are true artists. Lisa and her crew transformed my daughter’s wedding venue into a warm, glowing, sophisticated atmosphere that took our breath away! Every detail was gorgeous, from the bouquets to the centerpieces to the greenery and lights that was suspended over the ceremony. These ladies are warm, friendly and patient. They transformed our ideas into a beautiful wedding setting. They are so wonderful to work with. Run, don’t walk, to book these wonderful artists for your event!
    Emily N. Married on 11/10/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Love, love, love The Rosy Posy!

The Rosy Posy made our dream wedding happen! I went in with a few ideas, met with Ella, and really felt we clicked After a few hiccups such as changing our venue (from outside to inside) and second guessing myself, I met again with Ella. She knew what I wanted more than I did! It was so unbelievable when I walked into the ceremony and reception. The chuppah was just magnificent. I felt I was in a royal wedding! Everyone talked about how beautiful the flowers were and wanted to have their pictures taken among them. People still compliment me and tell me it was the most beautiful and magical wedding they have ever been to. An incredible dream come true! Thank you Ella and Lisa!

The Rosy Posy's reply:

We enjoyed creating your vision Emily! It was magical! Thank you for the wonderful review and for this opportunity! This will be one of our favorites to remember! Best Always, Lisa, Ella & The Rosy Posy Team
  • Sarah
    Sarah M. Married on 11/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Breathtaking florals on a budget

Rosy Posy was recommended to me because I wanted beautiful florals, but was on a bit of a budget. They DELIVERED. Ella and her team were delightful to work with, even accomodated some special ribbon I had shipped to them. We opted to do their a la carte services and picked the flowers up ourselves, and never once did I feel any "less of" a customer, as some other florists I spoke with left me to feel. The bouquets were rich, full of flowers, and expertly arranged. They helped us with great ideas to repourpose our ceremony flowers for the reception, and provided us with tons of loose greenry to decorate our centerpeices. Everyone was blown away by their arrangements and were begging us to take them home. I just wish I could have kept my bouquet forever!

The Rosy Posy's reply:

Hi Sarah!!!! Thank you so very much for your wonderful review of our services! We enjoyed working with you as well and it thrills us to know how happy you were with your florals. It was such an honor to be a part of your most special day! If you want to keep a few blooms from your bouquet, check out Michael’s Crafts. They sell a great DIY flower drying kit! We wish you the very best! Warmest regards, Ella, Lisa & The Rosy Posy Team
illustration stars