Flowers By Lesley Reviews

Flowers By Lesley 5
Flowers By Lesley 6
Flowers By Lesley 7

Allison · Married on 05/21/2016

I am so so SO happy that I found Lesley. I got married 3 weeks ago, & I have flowers all around my house that I am going to place in a shadow frame so I can keep them forever. Lesley was incredible during the planning process. I met with her early in the process to show her what I had in mind & she completely understood the look I wanted. She had tree slices at her shop (which is what I wanted at the wedding), so she put some on the table with leaves/flowers to show me what it would look like. This helped me so much, because I could see that she really had a talent for this & could create something beautiful that fit my vision. Later on in the process, my vision and "theme" for the wedding transformed, so some of the colors that I wanted changed slightly. Additionally, I had a wedding planner who created beautiful wooden planks with a constellation drilled into it (which fit our theme) to hang above the reception tables with some flowers. So, my planner & I scheduled another meeting with Lesley to tell her about these changes. I was a bit nervous because it was just a few weeks before the wedding, but right when we told Lesley about the changes & showed her pictures, her eyes lit up & she started clapping & saying how excited she was! That made me feel so happy!! She did so many things that were above-and-beyond. She arranged garland/flowers on the hanging wooden planks & it looked GORGEOUS, she allowed me to use my own bottles/vases for the flowers & let me drop them off to her ahead of time, she made the ribbons exactly how I wanted them (I had a pretty specific idea in mind), & she allowed me to come in a week before to do a mock up to make sure everything was perfect. & it was! The whole wedding was BEAUTIFUL and everyone could not stop talking about the flowers. Thank you SO much, Lesley!!! You are truly wonderful at what you do. <3

Sent on 06/10/2016
  • M&M

Melissa · Married on 05/21/2016

I absolutely love Lesley!!! She is the sweetest, most patient person ever. When we met with Lesley I was completely clueless to what we were doing but she made everything so easy. Not once did she get frustrated with me asking so many questions. Lesley was one of the easiest vendors to work with!! Anytime I emailed her with a question or a different idea she immediately responded, after changing flowers and colors so much I was nervous that I would get the wrong flowers. On the big day I received my flowers at the exact time we agreed on and my flowers were perfect and beautiful!!!! I will definitely recommend Lesley to anyone. She is very passionate about what she does. My flowers were perfect and everyone loved them!!!

Sent on 07/27/2016
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/30/2016

Lesley was a breath of fresh air in the wedding planning process! When I met with her, she heard my vision for the flowers and immediately started rushing around her shop and bringing my vision to life! After my meeting with her I felt so comfortable knowing that she would do an amazing job with our flowers which was a relief because I wasn't very knowledgeable about flowers when I started. She was easy to communicate with and she did an amazing job :) Thanks Lesley!!!

Sent on 05/28/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/22/2016

My wedding flowers were beautiful!! Lesley worked with our budget and put together beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and centerpieces. She answered all questions in a timely manner. It was a pleasure working with you Lesley!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/17/2016

I was absolutely in love with my wedding flowers! They looked like a Pinterest dream come true! I wasn't sold on the other florists I met in Orlando, but Lesley made our budget work! She was reasonable and the flowers were just perfect! I was so in love with my bouquet and the accents of cotton she put in all of our flowers!

Sent on 05/14/2016

In our first meeting with Lesley, we had no idea what kind of flowers we truly wanted. Lesley took our plans and thoughts and designed a gorgeous arrangement of flowers and candles that were simply elegant. The bridesmaids bouquets, my bridal bouquet, the flowers for parents and grandparents and the groom/groomsmen boutonnieres were all stunning. She was sweet and helpful to work with and her presentation was gorgeous.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Leah · Married on 03/11/2016

I was absolutely thrilled with what Lesley did for our wedding.... she listened to what we wanted and made it come to life!! She did such a wonderful job and was VERY accommodating!! She was also very reasonably priced!!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Lynn · Married on 02/26/2016

They were very helpful and the flowers were beautiful. We had a tight budget and they helped us by coming up with creative ideas. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Amy · Married on 01/30/2016

The bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages Lesley made were absolutely stunning. She completely understood the look we were after. Extremely easy to work with and so incredibly affordable! Just an overall fantastic experience. Thank you!

Sent on 02/07/2016
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 01/23/2016

You cannot go wrong if you choose Flowers by Lesley for your event. Lesley is a wonderful person and a total creative genius. The flowers she provided for our wedding were fresh, fragrant and absolutely breathtaking. A change in the weather caused a last-minute change in the photography schedule and Lesley made sure the flowers were exactly where they needed to be on the morning of our wedding. During the planning process we were even able to meet with Lesley at her shop on a Sunday afternoon. She goes out of her way to make the entire process stress-free and then the flowers are gorgeous. Ten stars Lesley!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Alexandra · Married on 12/06/2015

Lesley is the most lovely person! She is so insightful and so creative when it comes to her designs. She understood my vision and helped me clarify the things I wasn't sure about. She was super flexible when I needed to adjust my budget and tweak certain things. She is absolutely wonderful and I promise you will not regret booking her!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Nicole · Married on 11/14/2015

Lesley was wonderful to work with. She is easygoing with a giving heart. She let us use her gorgeous candelabras for our flowers. I was blown away by how beautiful all of the flowers were!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Ashley · Married on 11/13/2015

Lesley did an amazing job with our flowers! She was wonderful in helping to develop the ideas we wanted for the floral at our wedding and bringing it all together. I really appreciated how she helped us get the most for the money we had to work with. After our first meeting it looked like what we wanted would be beyond our budget but she was able to work with us to suggest substitutions that turned out exactly as we had envisioned and got us back on track. Everything was beyond my expectations and we are still getting complements on how beautiful everything was. She even added in some special touches to my bouquet in the form of hidden mickeys! I can’t recommend her enough. Thank you Lesley!!!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Lesley was such a pleasure to work with and met ALL of my expectations and beyond! I am a flower freak and the floral arrangements and centerpieces were the most important part of my big day. Lesley was very flexible with her schedule when making appointments to meet with me and would quickly respond to my emails. She is very upfront with her clients, doesn't make you feel pressured when picking out flowers, and made the whole process very enjoyable!!! I told her what I wanted and she delivered it all! EVERYTHING was perfect from the bouquets to the church arrangements and table arrangements...just STUNNING. It was like she ready my mind on exactly what I had all imagined it to look like. I highly recommend Lesley for wedding floral....you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Marlon · Married on 09/12/2015

Flowers by Lesley was a great company to work with. She made everything come to life, in regards to our décor, through her flowers. From the arrangements, to the bouquets, to everything, the flowers were gorgeous. They had the brightest colors, fullness, and great design. We did a destination wedding and Lesley was flexible when scheduling a face to face sit down and they had great customer service. We would definitely recommend this vendor to anyone looking for great floral arrangements. They also did the arrangements for our rehearsal dinner and they were able to work within our budget.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Loryn · Married on 09/06/2015

I can't say enough great things about my experience with Lesley. I initially had NO idea what I wanted, but after speaking with her, I really started envisioning the look and feel of our wedding. She was extremely patient with me... We even went over on time in our first consultation because we were arranging centerpieces on the fly! All that hard work and attention to detail really showed because I was blown away when I walked into our reception! The candelabra centerpieces were stunning. On top of that though, our bouquets were beautiful. Lesley even added a special touch on our day with the groom's boutonniere. She made two and let him pick his favorite! That really stuck out to him because it was such a thoughtful gesture.

Thank you for making our day unforgettable!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Laurente · Married on 07/11/2015

My flowers were so beautiful, I cannot say enough about how happy I was the day of my wedding. What a true joy it was to work with Lesley, she was so easy to talk to. I don't know anything about flowers, and with my little ideas of what my vision was for the flowers at my wedding, she was able to create such beautiful masterpieces. She will help you with your budget. She was also very flexible with any changes that needed to be done throughout the whole process. My flowers were the best part of my wedding! They were so gorgeous. I will recommend Flowers by Lesley for all floral needs to all my friends and family!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Sara · Married on 06/19/2015

Lesley made my picture perfect wedding come true! Her flowers and service are wonderful! I had many ideas and pictures about what I wanted my wedding flowers to look like. She made all of those ideas come to life and I could not have been happier with the how beautiful my wedding turned out! Thank you so much Lesley!!

Sent on 07/04/2015

Jami · Married on 06/18/2015

I can't rave enough about Lesley.
    I met with a few florists prior to meeting with Lesley, and knew immediately that she was who I wanted to work with. She ended up doing our arbor decor, centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres. I didn't want to spend a ton of money on flowers for my wedding, and she didn't make me feel bad about having a lower budget for flowers or pressure me into going over what I was comfortable spending (which some of the other florists did). I had quite a few last minute requests and she met all of them.
    Not to mention....My flowers turned out BEAUTIFUL. I received so many compliments.
    I would highly recommend her to anyone planning their wedding.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Grace · Married on 06/13/2015

I loved working with Lesley! She made everything so easy and my flowers turned out beautifully! She's so reasonably priced and even built some samples for me during our meeting! I would highly recommend Lesley for any floral needs!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Linda · Married on 06/06/2015

Lesley did a beautiful job on the flowers for our daughter's wedding ceremony and reception, and her prices were very fair. She was very receptive to any changes we made, and very helpful in her suggestions. The pictures we gave her for the table centerpieces of willow branches and flowers came to life in her arrangements which were even more beautiful than the pictures. They brought out the garden theme we had envisioned, complimented the Dubsdread ballroom perfectly, and they smelled delicious. She placed small mercury glass votives and small vases at the sweetheart table just as we requested, and we used the pew flowers from the church to fill the vases and decorate the cake table. It worked perfectly. Our wedding was out of town and Lesley made us confident that everything would be done just as we wanted. She worked well with our other vendors and she was genuinely a lovely person. I would definitely recommend Flowers by Lesley for any event. She helped make our daughter's wedding day beautiful.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Lesley is the Best in the Business! She made my vision come to life and exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Flowers by Lesley came highly recommended by our wedding planner, Marsha Campbell with Events by 7. Lesley and her assistant were easy to work with to make sure my vision came true. I provided them some pictures of what I liked and they made several recommendations. I don’t know much about flowers but their recommendations fit perfectly with the vision I had. The flowers were fresh on our wedding day and held up all day in the May heat. Part of the bouquet had roses bigger than I have ever seen. My bridesmaids thought they were so beautiful and wished they had used Flowers by Lesley for their wedding. Lesley did not disappoint at all and we are so grateful for using her. Without her our ceremony and reception site wouldn’t have been the same. Our photos turned out great too! Highly recommend!
    -Sandra and Matt

Sent on 06/27/2015

maritza · Married on 05/15/2015

The flowers were beautiful the arch that she made was beautiful....... I felt like I was in the forest because my theme of my wedding was the Wizard of Oz she nailed it........

Maritza and Carlos
    11-7-14

Sent on 11/20/2014

Lesley and her team did a wonderful job with all the florals on my wedding day. Everything was exactly how I envisioned, if not better. She is a gem in Orlando and I would recommend her and use her again! Thank you for the beautiful work!!!

Sent on 07/21/2015