Flowers By Lesley Reviews

Flowers By Lesley 5
Flowers By Lesley 6
Flowers By Lesley 7

Emily · Married on 05/06/2017

If I could give Lesley more than 5 stars, I would. This woman is an absolute super-star! A year before my wedding, I met with Lesley and mapped out the floral plan for my wedding at Cypress Grove. THEN, 4 months before my wedding, I decided that I wanted to change my original plan and go with something more glam. I know...I'm a total nightmare, right? Lesley was amazing. She re-worked my entire floral plan without batting an eyelash. She is such a fun and down to earth person, and makes planning a wedding feel like a good time. Needless to say, on my wedding day when I saw my floral arrangements, I literally could have cried, it was absolutely perfect. She listened to every little detail in our meetings, and brought my dream to life! She exceeded my expectations, and I cannot recommend her work enough. What I love about Lesley, is she creates what the bride wants. If you want something inexpensive, or minimalistic, she'll make it look beautiful. If you want to go all-out, flowers everywhere kind-of glam, she will do that too. She cares about the people she is working with and you can tell she loves what she does! In addition, my family is military, and she offered a 10% discount on our flowers. I seriously cannot recommend Lesley enough! Book her, you will not regret it!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Marjory · Married on 05/05/2017

Lesley's florals are absolutely stunning! Everything she created (center pieces, bouquets) were even more beautiful that I could've imagined! Simply perfection! I smile thinking about them :-) I don't have enough positive words to describe--you will not be disappointed in the least when booking Flowers by Lesley--so much talent and beauty in her work! Thank you Lesley for creating such floral magic on my wedding day !!

Sent on 07/30/2017
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/15/2017

We absolutely LOVED Lesley and her work! She captured exactly what I had envisioned; the florals at our wedding were absolutely gorgeous and perfect. I had heard so many good things about Lesley from our other vendors, and everything they told me held true. I was so nervous about the florals and am an indecisive person in general, but she made the process so easy for us. I would recommend Flowers by Lesley over and over again!!

Sent on 07/13/2017
  • Starleigh

Starleigh · Married on 04/07/2017

Lesley and team are AMAZING! I couldn't have asked for a better florist for our big day. Everything was perfect and she helped me see the vision I wanted even when I couldn't explain it. She came in and set up EVERYTHING within in a hour, was super responsive and helpful, and helped me create my dream wedding. Our bouquets were the prettiest I have ever seen. Thank you so much for everything Lesley. I will recommend you to everyone.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Skylar · Married on 03/26/2017

Lesley made our wedding, hands down.

From the very beginning I was overly picky with the type of look I wanted and flowers were a big thing to me. the ceremony and reception were both outside so wanted it to blend in with the environment/have an organic feel with pops of bright florals. We had three different face to face meetings discussing the type of flowers available during the time of year I was getting married and I think I changed my mind each time, but Lesley was so patient and accommodating with me. She stayed within my budget the whole time and never sold me on something that was over it, but gave me recommendations on what she would do. You can tell she loves what she does and is so knowledgable! She is extremely reasonable - a few of my guests are florists and they could not believe her work and at the price tag paid - especially because we used peonies for a lot of the arrangements/bouquets which are higher end flowers and had garland on our tables. PLEASE PLEASE do yourself a favor and book Lesley asap. You will have no regrets!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Rochelle · Married on 03/25/2017

Lesley is very creative, and has great vision. I went to a few florists and if you give a budget they will work into that budget. That said, Lesley was different. She is very particular to the type of flowers, the theme, and honestly has such a calming approach you can't help but trust her. She made the most beautiful flower crowns for our wedding, that my bridesmaids even wore after the wedding all the way to the hotel and after party! Lesley also saved our wedding when we wouldn't find the candles for the tables. She grabbed some and made sure we were covered!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Lauren · Married on 03/18/2017

Before we met with Lesley we met with another vendor who asked us a zillion questions and we were so overwhelmed. Our wedding coordinator from Runway Events directed us to Lesley and she made us feel so much better. Lesley took our ideas and suggestions and turned them into reality without the stress of asking us to do make all the hard detailed decisions. After our first meeting with Lesley, we told her to just run with our ideas. Boy are we glad we did that. She made our venues (the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail, and reception) into the most beautiful sites, all with our taste in mind. Friends who had just gotten married were jealous of the style and beauty that she created, and relatives knew right away that this was our wedding, simply from the floral style. We could not have chosen a better florist, I’m sure of it.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Laura · Married on 03/18/2017

This review is long overdue but I HIGHLY recommend Flowers by Lesley. Lesley totally captured our vision for our wedding day and I could not be happier with her services!! Her flower expertise is one of a kind and it shows through her work. She's incredibly talented and patient/understanding throughout the whole planning process. She also surprised us with a beautiful flower arrangement for our sweetheart table. We received endless compliments and the flowers show up beautifully in photos as well. If you want stunning, quality, flowers at your wedding that won't break your budget, look no further! Thanks again, Lesley!

Sent on 07/18/2017
  • Y

Yahrah · Married on 03/12/2017

I had a limited budget for flowers and Flowers by Lesley was able to work within those parameters. I also liked the fact of all the florists I met with, Lesley showed me a sample of what my centerpiece would look like during our very 1st meeting. And later a month before the wedding she did a sample bouquet for me. I had simple and small centerpieces, beautiful floral arrangements on the arch and great bouquets, but they were all done superbly. Couldn't have been happier with Flowers by Lesley.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Kimberly · Married on 03/11/2017

I am so happy I picked Leslie and her team to do the flowers for our wedding, they were STUNNING! I received complements all day on my beautiful bouquet. She had great suggestions for what flowers to use to match my color scheme and keep the cost of everything reasonable. One of the other differentiators was that her team provided, delivered, and picked up all the vases for our centerpieces, so we didn’t have to buy anything extra or do any cleanup!

Sent on 04/04/2017
  • I

Isabelle · Married on 02/19/2017

We are so grateful that one of our other vendors recommended Flowers by Lesley! Lesley has a true gift and really went above and beyond for our wedding. During the planning process, I felt a little in the dark and clueless in regards to floral. I didn’t know what to expect for our budget. We had a number in mind, but had no idea the number of arrangements it would allow for. We showed Lesley pictures of what we liked and hoped for and asked that she send an estimate and we would decide what we were able to keep or take off the list to stay within our budget. We were amazed that the estimate included everything we had in mind, all within the budget! During the next several months, we had many questions and updates, and Lesley was so patient with us. We were already so impressed and thankful that Lesley managed to provide our dream floral options within the budget, but on the wedding day, we were blown away by her creations! The archway we used as our altar was breathtaking, and all of the centerpieces were more beautiful than we could have imagined. Not only that, but we know Lesley still went even further by providing additional floral and decorations than what was included in the estimate. Our venue looked so amazing thanks to Lesley. Lesley and her team are truly phenomenal!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Alyssa · Married on 02/08/2017

My wedding was in A beautiful rose garden in a botanical garden.. it was such a gorgeous day and Flowers by Lesley made it even more wonderful! I could not have asked for more lovely arrangements. And not only were the flowers everything I wanted but the service was Fantastic from start to finish! It was such a joy communicating with Lesley herself and her staff! Everyone was so helpful and sweet I can't say enough good things about you guys. Thank you so much !

Sent on 02/22/2017

Mallory · Married on 02/04/2017

Lesley and her team did an exceptional job with our flowers for our recent wedding. We were thrilled that she kept to our budget and were so thrilled and blown away by how she created a beautiful sweetheart table from a simple 6ft rectangular design. We got the candle lit atmosphere we dreamed of and Lesley's sweet and professional personality was icing on the cake. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Nicole · Married on 01/28/2017

We are so happy that we chose Flowers by Lesley to do our wedding florals. When we first met with Lesley she knew exactly the vision I had for our wedding. Lesley was so easy to work with. She was very helpful with us when we changed our wedding colors and when we needed to be within our budget. We loved that she brought a mockup center floral piece to our linen mock-up meeting and also did a mock-up of the bridal bouquet as well. I also love that Lesley had a wide range of rental items for the ceremony and reception. It was very helpful as it was a one-stop shop for us. She also provided an arch draped with fabric and gorgeous garland she made to put on it. On the day of the wedding, my bridal bouquet, bridesmaids’ bouquets and all the wedding floral surpassed my vision and expectations. All the florals were stunning and gorgeous.

Sent on 02/11/2017

sarah · Married on 01/28/2017

Lesley was one of the easiest vendors to work with throughout my wedding planning process. During our first meeting, I showed her a picture of the idea I had for centerpieces, and she literally recreated it perfectly as we sat and talked. Her arrangements were absolutely beautiful, and very reasonably priced. I really enjoyed working with her :)

Sent on 02/25/2017

Talia and Mike · Married on 01/07/2017

With just a few ideas and pictures, Lesley was able to bring our vision to life. She not only provided us with beautiful flowers, she also coordinated them with the other design elements at our reception. We didn't need to tell Lesley exactly what we wanted, as she did a great job of using her expertise to give us exactly what we had hoped for. She was very easy to communicate with and we highly recommend her services!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Stephanie · Married on 12/31/2016

My flowers were absolutely beautiful, I would recommend flowers by lesley to all future brides!

Sent on 03/15/2017
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 12/03/2016

Lesley is phenomenal! We were supposed to have a family member do our flowers for us. Unfortunately, they had to back out at the last minute so we were scrambling to find a florist only 7 weeks out from the wedding. Lesley was very responsive, flexible, and got us in for a consultation right away. The last minute notice wasn't a problem at all. She helped us narrow down exactly what we wanted, showed us some pictures of flowers and her designs, and showed us some samples of colors so that everything flowed together so well. Based on the previous reviews and her pictures, I knew that our flowers were going to be beautiful. However, pictures cannot do justice to how beautiful Lesley's work is. I'm not a crier, and I cried when I saw the reception. The centerpieces were beyond breathtaking. My bouquet was gorgeous and exceeded my expectations. We received SO many compliments on our flowers, especially from the family member who was a long time florist that was hoping to do our flowers. They also lasted a really long time after the wedding. The bouquet kept for over a week while still looking beautiful. Thank you so much Lesley, you are absolutely wonderful.

Sent on 12/23/2016

Sandra · Married on 11/06/2016

I found out about Lesley from my coordinator/stylist. When I asked her if she had any recommendations for a florist, she didn't hesitate to recommend Lesley of Flowers by Lesley. I met with Lesley a year prior to my wedding and was ready to book her that same day. However, I had previously set up a consultation with another florist and decided to wait on booking Lesley. Seriously, what a waste of time. The same flowers that Lesley and I had discussed a week prior, the second florist told me she couldn't do. Lesley had shown me these same flowers in person and the second florist told me that they "weren't in season". Hm, okay. I called Lesley immediately and crossed my fingers hoping she was still available. Lucky for me she was. There was just something so special about Lesley. Not only is she amazing at what she does but she has the best personality. She's funny, witty and just a joy to be around. And isn't that the type of person you need during such a stressful time? Someone who makes it easy? In terms of wedding planning, Lesley was not a vendor I felt I needed to worry about or tell what to do. We went over colors and flowers we liked and that was all she needed to create the most stunning floral décor that I have ever seen!! Lesley provided floral, draping, a chandelier for our ceremony site and another one to hang over our sweetheart table. It was both simple and elegant - but most importantly, it was exactly what we wanted. She worked closely with our stylist and everything fit together seamlessly. My guests are still talking about how pretty our décor was. I am so lucky to have been referred to Lesley. Our wedding turned out to be everything we wanted and more, and I know it wouldn't have been the same without her.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/22/2016

The flowers and decor for our wedding turned out amazing! Lesley listened to what we wanted and exceeded our expectations! Lesley is soft spoken, sweet, and very professional. Most of all, she is an amazing florist and we definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Lara · Married on 10/22/2016

I can't rave enough about FBL & Lesley herself. I went to a number of florists before finding her and I couldn't be happier. She was realistic, responsive, and didn't try to sell me on anything I didn't want. She had her own suggestions which I'm glad I listened to. I got exactly what I asked for and they were beautiful while being more affordable than any other place I went to. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Tianyu · Married on 10/08/2016

Lesley is incredible at what she does. She helped us picking flowers and center pieces ideas during our first meeting. She provided us with the most beautiful bouquets and decorations for the different tables, center pieces and gazebo at our wedding. She even worked extra hours to get herself a head start because our wedding was the Saturday after Hurricane Matthew week. We can't thank her enough for doing that! She is one of the most genuine, honest, creative and professional vendors out there. It was such a pleasure working with her during our wedding process. She is definitely highly recommended!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Danielle · Married on 06/25/2016

I was nervous about having to make choices for flowers for my wedding, because I am not very knowledgable about them. Leslie looked at my inspiration pictures, and immediately started suggesting the most amazing ideas. When my bouquets arrived, they looked just like the pictures I had shown her. Everything was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 07/04/2016

Lesley was great in every aspect. She is all about listening to your vision. We had a Mary Poppins/Mad Hatter themed wedding and to get better insight on ideas she went home and watched the Mary Poppins movie!!! Her ideas were great and the flowers were so fresh and looked great. Don't go anywhere else if you want personalized attention, Lesley is the best

Sent on 07/08/2016

erika · Married on 06/10/2016

Lesley was absolutely amazing to work with. She worked with my budget and made our wedding look incredible, she incorporated everything I wanted for all the arrangements. GREAT! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
    Erika & Zach