Flowers By Lesley Reviews

Flowers By Lesley 7
  • Janna

Janna Laman · Married on 08/24/2019

Wonderful!

Very prompt response. Lesley thought of everything. She really helped me find direction within my budget and even offered ideas to save money, i.e. using bridal bouquets to decorate sweetheart table. Price quote was provided the very next day after meeting. Truley a pleasure working with her thus far. Cant wait to see my arrangements on the wedding day!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Paulette · Married on 06/08/2019

Stunning Flowers!

Lesley is a floral goddess! I was a bride who had a vision for floral but needed direction on how to make it come to life through flower arrangements. Lesley was able to take all my floral inspiration board from Pinterest and streamline it to exactly what we were looking for - timeless, elegant, and sophisticated flowers. Her office and workshop is filled with amazing centerpieces and that is one of the many reasons we chose her for our wedding. After our initial consultation, she had a quote available for me to look online at which included photos of from my inspiration board including the names of the flowers included. As the months went on, she was able to quickly adjust any changes I wanted. Three months before the wedding, Lesley hosted a “mock up” where I was able to go with my mother and grandmother to see our centerpieces along with the tall centerpieces. Even at that mock up meeting, I had changes and additions which she flawlessly executed. The day before the wedding, she sent me photos of the bridesmaids’ arrangements just to confirm that that was what I wanted and they looked so beautiful that I was moved to tears! On our wedding day, Lesley and her team arrived at our hotel to drop off our bouquets which were in clear white vases. After that she went to set up at the church and the reception venue. At the conclusion of the night, she was back to collect the rental pieces and help us take home the floral. She is a mastermind when it comes to floral arrangements and has a keen eye for floral details. We are so thankful to have had Lesley and her team on our vendor dream team!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Flowers By Lesley 11
    Flowers By Lesley 12
    Flowers By Lesley 13
    Flowers By Lesley 14
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 04/27/2019

Simply amazing!

We were incredibly happy with Lesley and all of the work she and her team did at the wedding! As we were operating on a budget, Lesley was extremely flexible and her ideas to repurpose items used at different points of the day were brilliant. Everything turned out better than we could have expected and looked so elegant! Words cannot express the gratitude we have for Lesley and what she and her team we able to accomplish, ultimately making our day the best of our lives!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 04/07/2019

Look no further....

You'll see so many reviews praising Flowers by Lesley. And so why pay attention to mine? I can only say that mine may be a little different, because I am also in the wedding industry. It is a challenge to be a wedding vendor who gets married...and has to choose from so many amazing, talented, fantastic people you know and work with regularly.

For my florist, I chose Lesley. She was, in fact, one of the first vendors I picked - and actually...LITERALLY...pointed to the floral decor at an event we were working together and said "that's what I want when I get married." And so walking into my own venue...my gosh...her work was spectacular. The flowers, the colors...the perfect placement...I wish I had the words to describe it all as I saw it that morning. And the bouquets were stunning! I don't think I put it down for most of the day...I didnt want to let it go. Thank you Lesley for all your hard work!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Amanda Shelnut · Married on 03/21/2019

Incredible artistry!

Lesley and her team were such a pleasure to work with! She was incredibly professional and made my vision come to life perfectly! If you are looking for a professional and skilled artist to create the florals of your dreams for your big day, I would highly recommend Flowers by Lesley!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Malika · Married on 03/16/2019

Stunning florals

If you want the best florist in Orlando, go with Lesley! She is simply the best, everything was stunning! Also, she is just so sweet to meet with and makes everything seem so possible as you are speaking with her about your vision. She made my dreams come true!

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Sophie

Sophie Hatton · Married on 01/26/2019

Absolutely beautiful!

Absolutely beautiful! This team was amazing to work with. Lesley understood my vision from our very first meeting and she created the exact environment I wanted with our flowers. I could not have been happier with the result.

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Flowers By Lesley 15
    Flowers By Lesley 16

Cyndol · Married on 01/19/2019

Absolutely beautiful

My flowers for my wedding were absolutely beautiful! They were exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 12/01/2018

Flowers by Lesley

Lesley is so sweet and professional. She knew exactly what we wanted and it definitely showed. Everything came out so beautiful, I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. I would 10/10 recommend using Lesley!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Flowers By Lesley 17
    Flowers By Lesley 18
    Flowers By Lesley 19
    Flowers By Lesley 20

Priscilla · Married on 12/01/2018

Floral Dreams are made here!

From the beginning, Lesley had an open mind about creating us something within our budget, while making sure that we got everything that we dreamed of. She's a wonderful person who is amazing talented when it comes to vision for an installment down to the smallest pieces. One of the most exciting things leading up to the wedding was the floral piece for the ceremony backdrop and it did not disappoint. It was something that Leslie drew up herself and brought to life and it was something our family and friends raved about. From the backdrop to the bouquets (bridal, bridesmaids, mothers, flower girls) they helped us create a day that was uniquely our own. We love Lesley!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Flowers By Lesley 33
    Flowers By Lesley 34

Taylor Reyes · Married on 11/25/2018

Beauty with every petal

Loved working with Lesley and her team for our wedding. Lesley truly takes her time listening to your vision and creating the perfect look. The floral arrangements and bouquets were beautiful. I could not have asked for a more lovely scent of flowers and artful creation!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/28/2018

Flowers were gorgeous!

Lesley was an absolute pleasure to work with and was very responsive. She exceeded my expectations in every way possible and I am so thankful I found her through a referral. The flowers were so incredibly beautiful and was even better than I imagined for my fall wedding. Thank you so much for everything Lesley!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Flowers By Lesley 40
  • Bria

Planners On Retainer · Married on 06/08/2018

Absolutely stunning work!

The decor and bouquets were absolutely gorgeous, especially our lovely brides. The staff was so kind and communicative, as well!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Courtney · Married on 05/11/2018

Book Lesley! She was a pleasure to work with. My flowers were beautiful and exactly what we discussed. Would recommend!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Carol · Married on 03/17/2018

The flowers for my daughters wedding were absolutely stunning and very unique. The colors were exactly what we wanted and they did great job repurposing flowers from wedding to reception. Great folks to work with. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Kristin · Married on 03/03/2018

Lesley is so helpful and kind and the flowers for my big day were BREATHTAKING! Reasonable prices. Highly Recommended.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Chelsea · Married on 02/12/2018

Lesley is such a dream to work with, she spent time discussing what I wanted and worked with me and my budget. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Lauren · Married on 01/05/2018

Lesley was one of the highlights of my wedding planning experience. She is so down to Earth and patient and calm in addition to incredibly talented. My flowers were absolutely perfect. She really helped me finalize my vision and literally made my dreams come true. Her amazing staff was so helpful throughout the planning process and the event itself. She met with me several times throughout the planning process and was willing to make any little change possible. I HIGHLY recommend using her for your big day :)

Sent on 01/28/2018

Taylor · Married on 12/23/2017

I saw Lesly at a bridal show and fell in love with the flower display on the table. I booked her right away for my wedding. Everything was so breathtaking. She pours her heart and soul into her flower arraingments. She went above and beyond in every way. Every one thought her displays were gorgeous! I would highly recommend her! She was such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Chelsea · Married on 10/05/2017

Flowers by Lesley was just simply amazing I said what I wanted/ what I liked and she came up with it all, I had a few pictures that of what I wanted and funny thing was she did the set up of one of my pictures. She was wicked fast in responsing to me when I sent emails and setting up meeting dates were just as great she’s was very flexible for me trying to work around my work schedule. I think what made my wedding other than marrying the man of my dreams was her beautiful flowers and centerpieces.

Sent on 10/18/2017
  • Leah W.

Leah · Married on 09/15/2017

I am so glad we chose Flowers by Lesley for our wedding! Due to budget constraints, we opted to have Lesley only do the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. They turned out amazing!! Lesley loved our idea to include Lego figurines on the boutonnieres, and did a fantastic job of executing exactly what I had pictured!

I can't say enough about how beautiful my bouquet was; I was literally speechless when I saw it! Everything she and her team touched was gorgeous, and we couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Diana · Married on 09/09/2017

If we could give her a million stars we would!!!! The most delightful human being and pleasure to work with. Our wedding was scheduled for 9.9.17 and that was when hurricane Irma happened. We scrambled to move the date up to 9.7.17 and when we called Lesley to see if she could accommodate us she said yep your flowers just arrived this morning. We ordered ceremony flowers, bouquet, and reception table arrangements. She picked the perfect flowers and helped us stretch our budget by the types of arrangements she recommended for the wedding. She carried the bright simplicity of a rose garden wedding to the reception flawlessly. Just beautiful everything was perfect. She also had worked previously with the baker which just made for a superb team setting up at the reception. We love Lesley and you will too!

Sent on 01/10/2018
    Flowers By Lesley 46
    Flowers By Lesley 47
  • Claudia

Claudia · Married on 07/15/2017

I love my bridal bouquet. the bridesmaid flower, boutonnieres and corsages were beautiful. The flowers was better then I could image. Lesley is helpful and I enjoyed working with her.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Emily · Married on 05/06/2017

If I could give Lesley more than 5 stars, I would. This woman is an absolute super-star! A year before my wedding, I met with Lesley and mapped out the floral plan for my wedding at Cypress Grove. THEN, 4 months before my wedding, I decided that I wanted to change my original plan and go with something more glam. I know...I'm a total nightmare, right? Lesley was amazing. She re-worked my entire floral plan without batting an eyelash. She is such a fun and down to earth person, and makes planning a wedding feel like a good time. Needless to say, on my wedding day when I saw my floral arrangements, I literally could have cried, it was absolutely perfect. She listened to every little detail in our meetings, and brought my dream to life! She exceeded my expectations, and I cannot recommend her work enough. What I love about Lesley, is she creates what the bride wants. If you want something inexpensive, or minimalistic, she'll make it look beautiful. If you want to go all-out, flowers everywhere kind-of glam, she will do that too. She cares about the people she is working with and you can tell she loves what she does! In addition, my family is military, and she offered a 10% discount on our flowers. I seriously cannot recommend Lesley enough! Book her, you will not regret it!

Sent on 05/23/2017