Flowers By Lesley Reviews

Flowers By Lesley 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 12/01/2018

Flowers by Lesley

Lesley is so sweet and professional. She knew exactly what we wanted and it definitely showed. Everything came out so beautiful, I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. I would 10/10 recommend using Lesley!

Flowers By Lesley 8
    Flowers By Lesley 9
    Flowers By Lesley 10
    Flowers By Lesley 11

Taylor Reyes · Married on 11/25/2018

Beauty with every petal

Loved working with Lesley and her team for our wedding. Lesley truly takes her time listening to your vision and creating the perfect look. The floral arrangements and bouquets were beautiful. I could not have asked for a more lovely scent of flowers and artful creation!

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/28/2018

Flowers were gorgeous!

Lesley was an absolute pleasure to work with and was very responsive. She exceeded my expectations in every way possible and I am so thankful I found her through a referral. The flowers were so incredibly beautiful and was even better than I imagined for my fall wedding. Thank you so much for everything Lesley!

Flowers By Lesley 12
    Flowers By Lesley 13
    Flowers By Lesley 14
    Flowers By Lesley 15
    Flowers By Lesley 16
    Flowers By Lesley 17

Courtney · Married on 05/11/2018

Book Lesley! She was a pleasure to work with. My flowers were beautiful and exactly what we discussed. Would recommend!

Carol · Married on 03/17/2018

The flowers for my daughters wedding were absolutely stunning and very unique. The colors were exactly what we wanted and they did great job repurposing flowers from wedding to reception. Great folks to work with. Highly recommend them.

Kristin · Married on 03/03/2018

Lesley is so helpful and kind and the flowers for my big day were BREATHTAKING! Reasonable prices. Highly Recommended.

Chelsea · Married on 02/12/2018

Lesley is such a dream to work with, she spent time discussing what I wanted and worked with me and my budget. I would definitely recommend her.

Lauren · Married on 01/05/2018

Lesley was one of the highlights of my wedding planning experience. She is so down to Earth and patient and calm in addition to incredibly talented. My flowers were absolutely perfect. She really helped me finalize my vision and literally made my dreams come true. Her amazing staff was so helpful throughout the planning process and the event itself. She met with me several times throughout the planning process and was willing to make any little change possible. I HIGHLY recommend using her for your big day :)

Taylor · Married on 12/23/2017

I saw Lesly at a bridal show and fell in love with the flower display on the table. I booked her right away for my wedding. Everything was so breathtaking. She pours her heart and soul into her flower arraingments. She went above and beyond in every way. Every one thought her displays were gorgeous! I would highly recommend her! She was such a pleasure to work with!

Chelsea · Married on 10/05/2017

Flowers by Lesley was just simply amazing I said what I wanted/ what I liked and she came up with it all, I had a few pictures that of what I wanted and funny thing was she did the set up of one of my pictures. She was wicked fast in responsing to me when I sent emails and setting up meeting dates were just as great she’s was very flexible for me trying to work around my work schedule. I think what made my wedding other than marrying the man of my dreams was her beautiful flowers and centerpieces.

• Leah W.

Leah · Married on 09/15/2017

I am so glad we chose Flowers by Lesley for our wedding! Due to budget constraints, we opted to have Lesley only do the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. They turned out amazing!! Lesley loved our idea to include Lego figurines on the boutonnieres, and did a fantastic job of executing exactly what I had pictured!

I can't say enough about how beautiful my bouquet was; I was literally speechless when I saw it! Everything she and her team touched was gorgeous, and we couldn't be more pleased!

Diana · Married on 09/09/2017

If we could give her a million stars we would!!!! The most delightful human being and pleasure to work with. Our wedding was scheduled for 9.9.17 and that was when hurricane Irma happened. We scrambled to move the date up to 9.7.17 and when we called Lesley to see if she could accommodate us she said yep your flowers just arrived this morning. We ordered ceremony flowers, bouquet, and reception table arrangements. She picked the perfect flowers and helped us stretch our budget by the types of arrangements she recommended for the wedding. She carried the bright simplicity of a rose garden wedding to the reception flawlessly. Just beautiful everything was perfect. She also had worked previously with the baker which just made for a superb team setting up at the reception. We love Lesley and you will too!

Flowers By Lesley 18
    Flowers By Lesley 23
    Flowers By Lesley 24
  • Claudia

Claudia · Married on 07/15/2017

I love my bridal bouquet. the bridesmaid flower, boutonnieres and corsages were beautiful. The flowers was better then I could image. Lesley is helpful and I enjoyed working with her.

Emily · Married on 05/06/2017

If I could give Lesley more than 5 stars, I would. This woman is an absolute super-star! A year before my wedding, I met with Lesley and mapped out the floral plan for my wedding at Cypress Grove. THEN, 4 months before my wedding, I decided that I wanted to change my original plan and go with something more glam. I know...I'm a total nightmare, right? Lesley was amazing. She re-worked my entire floral plan without batting an eyelash. She is such a fun and down to earth person, and makes planning a wedding feel like a good time. Needless to say, on my wedding day when I saw my floral arrangements, I literally could have cried, it was absolutely perfect. She listened to every little detail in our meetings, and brought my dream to life! She exceeded my expectations, and I cannot recommend her work enough. What I love about Lesley, is she creates what the bride wants. If you want something inexpensive, or minimalistic, she'll make it look beautiful. If you want to go all-out, flowers everywhere kind-of glam, she will do that too. She cares about the people she is working with and you can tell she loves what she does! In addition, my family is military, and she offered a 10% discount on our flowers. I seriously cannot recommend Lesley enough! Book her, you will not regret it!

Marjory · Married on 05/05/2017

Lesley's florals are absolutely stunning! Everything she created (center pieces, bouquets) were even more beautiful that I could've imagined! Simply perfection! I smile thinking about them :-) I don't have enough positive words to describe--you will not be disappointed in the least when booking Flowers by Lesley--so much talent and beauty in her work! Thank you Lesley for creating such floral magic on my wedding day !!

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/15/2017

We absolutely LOVED Lesley and her work! She captured exactly what I had envisioned; the florals at our wedding were absolutely gorgeous and perfect. I had heard so many good things about Lesley from our other vendors, and everything they told me held true. I was so nervous about the florals and am an indecisive person in general, but she made the process so easy for us. I would recommend Flowers by Lesley over and over again!!

• Starleigh

Starleigh · Married on 04/07/2017

Lesley and team are AMAZING! I couldn't have asked for a better florist for our big day. Everything was perfect and she helped me see the vision I wanted even when I couldn't explain it. She came in and set up EVERYTHING within in a hour, was super responsive and helpful, and helped me create my dream wedding. Our bouquets were the prettiest I have ever seen. Thank you so much for everything Lesley. I will recommend you to everyone.

Skylar · Married on 03/26/2017

Lesley made our wedding, hands down.

From the very beginning I was overly picky with the type of look I wanted and flowers were a big thing to me. the ceremony and reception were both outside so wanted it to blend in with the environment/have an organic feel with pops of bright florals. We had three different face to face meetings discussing the type of flowers available during the time of year I was getting married and I think I changed my mind each time, but Lesley was so patient and accommodating with me. She stayed within my budget the whole time and never sold me on something that was over it, but gave me recommendations on what she would do. You can tell she loves what she does and is so knowledgable! She is extremely reasonable - a few of my guests are florists and they could not believe her work and at the price tag paid - especially because we used peonies for a lot of the arrangements/bouquets which are higher end flowers and had garland on our tables. PLEASE PLEASE do yourself a favor and book Lesley asap. You will have no regrets!!

Rochelle · Married on 03/25/2017

Lesley is very creative, and has great vision. I went to a few florists and if you give a budget they will work into that budget. That said, Lesley was different. She is very particular to the type of flowers, the theme, and honestly has such a calming approach you can't help but trust her. She made the most beautiful flower crowns for our wedding, that my bridesmaids even wore after the wedding all the way to the hotel and after party! Lesley also saved our wedding when we wouldn't find the candles for the tables. She grabbed some and made sure we were covered!

Lauren · Married on 03/18/2017

Before we met with Lesley we met with another vendor who asked us a zillion questions and we were so overwhelmed. Our wedding coordinator from Runway Events directed us to Lesley and she made us feel so much better. Lesley took our ideas and suggestions and turned them into reality without the stress of asking us to do make all the hard detailed decisions. After our first meeting with Lesley, we told her to just run with our ideas. Boy are we glad we did that. She made our venues (the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail, and reception) into the most beautiful sites, all with our taste in mind. Friends who had just gotten married were jealous of the style and beauty that she created, and relatives knew right away that this was our wedding, simply from the floral style. We could not have chosen a better florist, I’m sure of it.

Laura · Married on 03/18/2017

This review is long overdue but I HIGHLY recommend Flowers by Lesley. Lesley totally captured our vision for our wedding day and I could not be happier with her services!! Her flower expertise is one of a kind and it shows through her work. She's incredibly talented and patient/understanding throughout the whole planning process. She also surprised us with a beautiful flower arrangement for our sweetheart table. We received endless compliments and the flowers show up beautifully in photos as well. If you want stunning, quality, flowers at your wedding that won't break your budget, look no further! Thanks again, Lesley!

• Y

Yahrah · Married on 03/12/2017

I had a limited budget for flowers and Flowers by Lesley was able to work within those parameters. I also liked the fact of all the florists I met with, Lesley showed me a sample of what my centerpiece would look like during our very 1st meeting. And later a month before the wedding she did a sample bouquet for me. I had simple and small centerpieces, beautiful floral arrangements on the arch and great bouquets, but they were all done superbly. Couldn't have been happier with Flowers by Lesley.

Kimberly · Married on 03/11/2017

I am so happy I picked Leslie and her team to do the flowers for our wedding, they were STUNNING! I received complements all day on my beautiful bouquet. She had great suggestions for what flowers to use to match my color scheme and keep the cost of everything reasonable. One of the other differentiators was that her team provided, delivered, and picked up all the vases for our centerpieces, so we didn’t have to buy anything extra or do any cleanup!

• I

Isabelle · Married on 02/19/2017

We are so grateful that one of our other vendors recommended Flowers by Lesley! Lesley has a true gift and really went above and beyond for our wedding. During the planning process, I felt a little in the dark and clueless in regards to floral. I didn’t know what to expect for our budget. We had a number in mind, but had no idea the number of arrangements it would allow for. We showed Lesley pictures of what we liked and hoped for and asked that she send an estimate and we would decide what we were able to keep or take off the list to stay within our budget. We were amazed that the estimate included everything we had in mind, all within the budget! During the next several months, we had many questions and updates, and Lesley was so patient with us. We were already so impressed and thankful that Lesley managed to provide our dream floral options within the budget, but on the wedding day, we were blown away by her creations! The archway we used as our altar was breathtaking, and all of the centerpieces were more beautiful than we could have imagined. Not only that, but we know Lesley still went even further by providing additional floral and decorations than what was included in the estimate. Our venue looked so amazing thanks to Lesley. Lesley and her team are truly phenomenal!