FLOWERS by KK Reviews

73 | Bluffton, SC

73 Reviews for FLOWERS by KK

• Lorie

Lorie Walker · Married on 12/09/2020

A personalized touch to create a masterpiece!

I would highly recommend Flowers by KK for any couple looking for a personalized touch with a high quality result. I was looking for flowers for a small intimate wedding, and I had very specific "wants" for my bouquet. KK provided me with top notch expertise and I was blown away with my bouquet. It was absolutely perfect and beyond what I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 09/23/2020

FLOWERS by KK's reply:

LORI...Thank-u for trusting us to design your Wedding Flower Bokays... with your specific "wants" in mind, we were able to give you, just what you needed, making your intimate Wedding, oh so perfect !!!

Raymond Scott · Married on 06/20/2020

Shorehouse 6/20/20

Flowers by KK provided the perfect touch to a special day. Katherine was awesome to work with. Her designs provided the effect we wanted for a coastal wedding. If you are having a wedding in Hilton Head we recommend Flowers by KK for your special day!

Sent on 06/26/2020

FLOWERS by KK's reply:

Hydrangeas, garden peony-roses, cromins and lizzianthus, nestled in large tropical philodendron and monstera leaves, italian ruskus, seeded eucalyptus and silver dollar, added to the natural flair of an OCEAN-FRONT event !!!

Meredith Mcintosh · Married on 05/02/2020

Amazing flowers!!!

KK was wonderful to work with! We were worried that the corona virus would cause issues with getting flowers for the wedding but KK made it happen! The floral bouquets and table arrangements were beautiful! She worked within our budget and it was everything I could have dreamed of. I definitely recommend using Flowers by KK for any special event!

Sent on 06/26/2020

FLOWERS by KK's reply:

RE-SCHEDUELING { Coronavirus} the WEDDING DATE from spring to summer was stressful, but we were able to be available for our bride & groom, designing beautiful bokays, centerpieces, & ceremony arch decor within their budget...@the Shorehouse, OMNI RESORT, Hilton Head, s.c.

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2019

Our flowers from Flower 4 Le$$ came out amazing!!! We loved working with her and would highly recommend using her!!!

Sent on 05/05/2014

FLOWERS by KK's reply:

Thank-you NICOLE....we enjoyed designing your....WEDDING FLOWERS....just the way you wanted...FLOWERS bv KK, Always the Best 4 Le$$ !!!

Autumn · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!!!!

Kathleen was amazing. She took what I wanted right out of my head and applied it to my bouquet. The arrangements were just so perfect and beautiful! She was quick to respond and constantly checked in. The pricing was great for that area and given the types of flowers I wanted.

Sent on 09/04/2019

D Varner · Married on 08/15/2019

Beautiful Bouquet

Spoke with Kathleen over the phone and ordered a bouquet for a wedding. Service was excellent and the flowers are beautiful. Thank you.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Ellen Shumaker · Married on 05/25/2019

Kathleen is awesome!!

Kathleen is extremely creative, helpful and knowledgeable. She is great at working within your budget. I highly recommend! -Ellen

Sent on 05/26/2019

Patty · Married on 05/11/2019

Mother of bride

Excellent experience!!!. KK is so creative and responsive to our vision and budget.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Kristen · Married on 05/11/2019

Better than I could ever dream

KK did an amazing job! So easy to work with and she delivered more than expected! I couldn’t have pictured my flowers any more perfect! She used her artistic mind to create such beautiful and magical bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding! Thank you!! Absolutely recommend!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • F

Faith · Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful vendor!

Kathleen was a pleasure to work with for the flowers for my daughters wedding. She was always responsive, professional, and produced beautiful arrangements all for an affordable price.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Lauren Duffy · Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful service!

We loved all of the flowers and bouquets that Flowers by KK made! They were stunning and affordable! They were dropped off at our house on time and the decorative items were delivered to the ceremony building as well. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Michelle Waldron · Married on 10/18/2018

Hilton Head Beach Wedding

Flowers by KK did a beautiful job at my daughter's wedding. Everyone complimented the flowers and said they were absolutely gorgeous. I would highly recommend them to be your flower vendor. Great service, friendly and quality was outstanding. Kathleen worked with me to accomodate our wishes and followed up with me on everything. Thank you so much for making my daughter's wedding so special!!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

FLOWERS by KK's reply:

THANKS MICHELLE...ur daughter & family were delightful to work with...it was a fun/happy beach wedding...KK.

Megan · Married on 08/25/2018

I cannot recommend KK enough!! Everytime I had a question she was very responsive and so easy to work with. During the time I was planning the wedding I had many other life events going on and probably didn’t bother her as much as I should have and all she basically needed from me were my color choices and flower preferences and I let her do the rest! My advice for anyone that uses her is to let her use her creativity and ideas as it relates to your bouquets and arrangements. That is what I did and everything turned out BEAUTIFULLY. Not to mention, her pricing was much cheaper than any of the other florists in and/or around HHI! Lastly, she was prompt. She told me what time she was going to deliver the flowers and she was right on time. I had a logistical rain issue we were dealing with and she was very flexible. She also set up my arbor and the flowers on this looked gorgeous! I highly recommend choosing “flowers by KK” for your event! You will definitely not be disappointed!! Sidenote: she’s also a very nice lady and very down to earth!

Sent on 08/28/2018
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 06/06/2018

Outstanding Designs

Having the chance to work with Kathleen was fantastic. She was very helpful with design ideas and love the fact she didn't have the overhead of a big shop. If you are searching for a great floral designer work with KK Flowers you will not be disappointed. Jill

Sent on 03/24/2020

Tripp · Married on 03/24/2018

Are you planning a wedding in Savannah, Georgia or Bluffton/Hilton Head, South Carolina ??? Flowers by KK is the only call you will want to make. She is the BEST in the area !!!

Not only is she a great person, but very easy to work with and helpful. Thank you again Kathleen for making my daughters wedding The Best.

Tripp Butler, Owner
    Southbridge Greater Savannah Realty
    2 Southbridge Blvd.
    Savannah, GA 31405

Sent on 03/26/2018

Stephanie · Married on 03/24/2018

Working with Kathleen @ Flowers by KK was such a great experience for us in planning our daughters wedding! Our flowers were absolutely BEAUTIFUL and Kathleen was always available, so kind and SO PROFESSIONAL!!!!!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Sara · Married on 10/21/2017

Kathleen was AMAZING! I was planning my wedding from all the way across the country. We mostly only communicated over email. I was able to fly out in may (my wedding was October 21st) and meet with her and she was kind enough to welcome me into her home so we could discuss a game plan. She sent me a sneak peek of the flowers the night before and I knew they were going to be perfect! She also spent time at my wedding venue making sure the flowers were in the right place. She also placed flowers on my wedding cake. She was also really fantastic assuring me everything was ok after the hurricane (I was a little concerned about the venue still standing). She was prompt and the flowers were just so perfect. Thank You for making my wedding day so beautiful!

Sent on 10/22/2017

FLOWERS by KK's reply:

THANKS MRS. SARA...you & your family/friends were delight-ful. It was a pleasure to design your WEDDING FLOWERS...HAPPINESS to YOU, KK

Joan · Married on 09/08/2017

Kathleen did a wonderful job on the flowers for my daughter's wedding. She was very accommodating with appointments and delivery schedule. She was actually able to have all our arrangements ready 1 day early as we were facing hurricane warnings and expected evacuation. Our only dissappointment was that we could not take the flowers home to enjoy longer.

Sent on 09/12/2017

FLOWERS by KK's reply:

THANK-U JOAN...your daughters' hurricane WEDDING was BEAUTIFUL !!!

Lindsay · Married on 09/10/2016

Flowers by KK is an absolute must! I planned my wedding in Hilton Head from Pittsburgh and never had the chance to sit down and choose flowers with KK. I sent her a few photos and hoped for the best. When I saw the flowers on the day of the wedding I was blown away. They were gorgeous and super reasonably priced. KK stayed in touch through out the entire process and made things so easy. Choose KK and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Tracy · Married on 07/17/2016

KK was very flexible and willing to give ideas, make changes and work until we were happy. We met with her and reviewed everything the week before the wedding and had a last chance to make changes . It was a very personal experience and the final products were beautiful1

Sent on 08/09/2016

FLOWERS by KK's reply:

THANKS 4 BEING SO EASY 2 WORK WITH...tracey & her family were so agree-able...DESIGNING her WEDDING BOKAY was delightful !!!

Haleigh · Married on 06/03/2016

Kathleen at flowers by KK is a hidden gem! Great pricing and amazing results. I was married on June 3rd, 2016 and she worked hard to make my dream work. Really knows her flowers and what works. I would refer her to anyone and definitely use her again!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Mackenzie · Married on 11/21/2015

Kathleen was phenomenal to work with! She listened to every little detail and went above and beyond! Extremely down to earth and would hire her in a heart beat!!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Pratibha · Married on 10/02/2015

Kathleen worked within our budget and understood exactly what we wanted. The flowers were so beautiful and perfect. She even added lace and pins to the bouquets. She is professional yet you will feel like you're working with a friend. She was on time on wedding day and decorated everything beautifully. I highly recommend her. Thanks Kathleen for making our wedding day beautiful.

Sent on 11/07/2015

Pratibha..... Thank you..... Be blessed..... Kk

Kathleen was truly a professional and was willing to work within the smaller budget we came to her with. Even though I wanted more expensive flowers, she still was able to create multiple beautiful creations for our wedding day. She checked-in regularly and even showed us "preview pictures" as our event grew near! I didn't have to worry about anything on wedding day as she delivered and set-up the different arrangements and boquets on wedding day. I would not hesitate to call Kathleen for any type of occasion you are needing flowers for!

Sent on 07/20/2015

FLOWERS by KK's reply:

This BRIDE was so AGREEABLE and APPRECIATIVE.....We DESIGNED her BOKAY with the most POPULAR flowers of the season and still kept w/n her BUDGET !!!
    FLOWERS by KK......thats what we do !!!

Alissa · Married on 05/31/2015

I am so pleased with how our wedding flowers turned out! Kathleen exceeded my expectations in all aspects. Her prices are extremely affordable and she goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy. She did a wonderful job working with the photos I brought her as well as offering her own suggestions and advice. Thanks, Kathleen!

Sent on 06/20/2015

FLOWERS by KK's reply:

ALISSA and her MOM were a pleasure to work with. They communicated very-well exactly what they wanted; therefore, making my job, the "WEDDING FLOWERS" delight-full and easier to design !!!...THANK-U, FLOWERS by "KK"