Flowers by Kim Reviews

Flowers by Kim 4
Flowers by Kim 5
  • Pepper

Pepper Tree Ranch · Married on 09/07/2019

Stunning flowers + a dream to work with

Kim is a DREAM to work with. As a local vendor, we LOVE to see Kim and her team on the vendor list. They are extremely responsive and easy to work with. And not to mention anything designed by them is AMAZING! I recommend Kim and her team to all brides looking for absolutely stunning arrangements and draping. We love Flowers by Kim!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Flowers by Kim's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words! Pepper Tree is such a stunning venue, we love working out there. Can't wait to be back soon!

All the best,

• Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 06/29/2019

Seriously, the best!

Kim and her team helped us get the exact look we were going for, for our June 2019 wedding! They were so helpful with any questions, changes, etc. They listened to what we wanted, what we didn't wanted and executed! LOVE THEM!

Flowers by Kim 6
    Flowers by Kim 12
    Flowers by Kim 13
    Sent on 01/09/2020

Flowers by Kim's reply:

Ashleigh, thank you so much for your kind review! You were such a pleasure to work with! Your floral choices were STUNNING, and we are so glad you were thrilled with the end results.

All the best, Kim
  • Breanna

Breanna · Married on 05/11/2019

Stunning!

Flowers by Kim was listed as a preferred vendor on a list I received from my venue and since I'm not from the area, I decided to choose off the list. Kim was the first and only one I contacted! During a few phone conversations about what colors I was using and style I wanted, her kindness and expertise won me over! Her recommendations were on point! The flowers were absolutely STUNNING and everything I had wanted!! The centerpieces, the flower girl box, the archway, the boutonnieres/corsages, the bridal bouquets, and every piece of floral detail that were placed around the venue took my breath away! If you or anyone you know is looking for amazing flowers, FLOWERS BY KIM is HIGHLY recommended!! I cannot say thank you enough to you Kim! The flowers were SO beautiful!!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Breanna,

Thank you SO much for the lovely review! You were such a dream to work with and your wedding turned out beautiful. We wish you all the best for a wonderful marriage!

Sincerely,

Brier · Married on 08/04/2018

Kim did an amazing job! I was out of state for all of the planning, so I actually didn't even get to pick anything out in person. Kim managed to make all my bouquets just to my liking from pictures and speaking on the phone alone! The flower colors and types were just what I asked for, and they lasted for days after the wedding! Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Flowers by Kim's reply:

Brier, thank you so much for your kind review! You were such a pleasure to work with! Your color palette choices were STUNNING, and we are so glad you were thrilled with the end results.

All the best, Kim
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/12/2018

Flowers by Kim was incredible! I'm a bride that is a little unsure about what she want but I had an idea of what it was I was looking for. Flowers by Kim gave me exactly what I was looking for. The flowers made our photos pop with color. The flowers were so beautiful.

She is very quick to respond, give ideas and is honest about helping save some cost.

She also provides draping as well as the chandelier in the center of the beautiful draping, and let me tell you, that made the whole inside space. It made it truly magical inside. I couldn't thank Flower's by Kim enough for helping make our day look picture perfect!

Flowers by Kim 14
    Flowers by Kim 20
    Flowers by Kim 21
    Sent on 07/01/2018

Hi Nicole!
    Thank you so much for your review! Your photos came out beautiful. Have a great marriage!
    Best,

Kristen · Married on 10/21/2017

Kim is amazing! She is so creative and her bouquets are gorgeous. We spoke about our flowers many times and it still turned out even more beautiful than we imagined. She is the best!!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Flowers by Kim's reply:

Kristen, thank you so much for your kind words. Your bouquet was beautiful, and complimented you so perfectly. Best wishes! -Kim

kim · Married on 10/15/2017

Kim did flowers for our wedding and we couldn’t have been happier with the results. She was so sweet and very accommodating to work with. She came up with beautiful flower arrangements by incorporating what our vision was for our wedding and her vast knowledge of plants. We love succulents and she was able to use them in multiple spots in our wedding i.e. : bouquet, boutonnieres, and centerpieces. It all turned out so beautiful, beyond our expectations. We would highly recommend Kim.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Flowers by Kim's reply:

Kim, you are so sweet! I am so happy you had such a great experience, it was such a pleasure to work with you. All the best! -Kim

Leslie · Married on 04/29/2017

Thank you Kim! The floral arrangements throughout our venue were beautiful! Kim was extremely easy to work with and made everything look beautiful!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Flowers by Kim's reply:

Leslie, thank you so much for your kind review! Best wishes! -Kim

Patricia · Married on 03/18/2017

My flowers were exactly what I envisioned for our wedding day! Kim was so sweet, flexible, and helpful at keeping costs down while also providing beautiful centerpieces, accent flowers, and drapery. Our wedding was perfect, thank you Kim!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Flowers by Kim's reply:

Patricia, thank you for your sweet review! It was such a pleasure working with you as well, best wishes! -Kim

Amber · Married on 10/21/2016

Kim has been amazing to work with. She sees beyond our vision and executes. Very excited to work with her as she is a master at her craft.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Flowers by Kim's reply:

Amber, thank you so much for your kind words. I'm so happy you loved everything. Best wishes! -Kim

Amanda · Married on 10/01/2016

I would highly recommend Kim to anyone! Our flowers were beautiful and they looked exactly how I had envisioned them. She was so helpful, nice, and easy to work with. Simply amazing!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Flowers by Kim's reply:

Amanda, thank you for your kind review! I am so happy you were pleased with everything. Have a great marriage! -Kim

Kait · Married on 09/10/2016

Kim was ABSOLUTELY amazing! She was incredibly flexible, professional, and personable. She took my vision and made it a reality and she made this part of wedding planning a breeze!! All of her decor was STUNNING and I received numerous compliments on the centerpieces and bouquets. She even remember to make me a "toss" bouquet when I forgot to ask for one! Could not say enough about Kim and her staff--I would highly recommend her and will certainly use her services again in the future :)

Sent on 09/29/2016

Flowers by Kim's reply:

Kait, thank you so much for your lovely review! Your whole wedding was absolutely darling. Best wishes for your marriage! -Kim

Lauren · Married on 06/25/2016

Kim is amazing!! We got married at Pear Valley Vineyards in Paso Robles and absolutely loved our flowers!! From the minute my bouquet was delivered, I was in LOVE! I was so excited to see everything come together at the reception and it was a dream come true! Kim was also really friendly and amazing to work with!!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Flowers by Kim's reply:

Lauren, your flowers complimented the venue perfectly! It was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you so much for the sweet review. Have a great marriage! -Kim

We used Flowers by Kim for our wedding in San Miguel. I never actually met Kim and her team because we don't live in the area and I was super busy on the day of our wedding (as you can imagine). However, they did an amazing job from start to finish! We were able to plan out everything over the phone, by email, and by trading Pinterest pictures. We didn't order a mock up, but everything turned out great - the bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, centerpieces, and flowers hanging on shepherds hooks down the aisle. The flowers were gorgeous and better than we could have hoped for! Thanks, Kim!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Flowers by Kim's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! I'm thrilled you had a great experience. Best wishes! -Kim

Lisa · Married on 10/17/2015

Truly impressed by Kim! Kim was one of the best vendors that I worked with for my wedding and made the entire venue come to life with her flowers. Kim took all of my last minute flower changes and additions in stride and made sure every detail was exactly how I had envisioned it. Will not find a better florist or person in Paso Robles!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Kim decorated my hall with beautiful draping with only a weeks notice! Made my wedding spectacular!!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Kathy · Married on 06/27/2015

Stunning flowers I love her work . Highly recommended her

Sent on 07/08/2015

Kathy,
    Thank you so much for you lovely review! Your color palette was beautiful and it was a pleasure to work with you. Have a great marriage!

Jenny · Married on 06/13/2015

My bouquet and mothers corsages were beautiful! We rented trees from Kim as well for the reception space... They really made the room look amazing! I even received a refund check for some equipment that they ended up not using for the trees... I really appreciated her honesty and integrity!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/30/2015

Kim is very easy to work with and does an amazing job understanding what you want. The flowers turned out gorgeous! Everyone loved my bouquet.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Ashley,
    Thank you for your kind words. I loved your birdcages at your wedding! They were very sweet.
  • Francis

Francis · Married on 05/23/2015

I want to say Kim is just the best in Paso Robles. My flowers turned out beautifully. I highly recommend. Thank you Kim for such a great job

Sent on 05/24/2015

Francis,
    Thank you for your kind words. You were a pleasure to work with!

Christine · Married on 05/16/2015

Kim has been wonderful! She helped us in narrowing down to what type of flowers we wanted, how we wanted it to look like, and being able to fit them into our budget. We are novices at this so it was a tremendous help. The flowers, centerpieces, bouquet and boutonniere were beautiful!!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Christine,
    The blue hue to your color scheme perfectly fit the venue. Thank you for this lovely review!
    -Kim

Kim’s flowers were beautiful and she captured everything I asked for. We met with her beforehand, and she showed us examples, and walked us through all her vases to choose what we liked. They arrived to the venue on time and made everything look beautiful. The flower crowns for my flower girls were so cute and exactly what I envisioned. I wish I could keep the bouquets forever, they were so beautiful. Our wedding was rustic/vintage on a ranch. She understood the look and feel I was going for, and matched the colors perfectly. I would definitely recommend Flowers by Kim for your wedding. They are professional, responsive to emails and phone calls, and truly talented in floral design.

Sent on 05/30/2015

Jerome · Married on 04/25/2015

Our experience with Kim was exceptional. We did not shop around for florists very much because Kim came so highly recommended and then when we met her for the first time we were sold. Kim is easy to talk to and helped us create a vision of what we wanted when we really didn't have too much of an idea yet. She is very flexible and helpful when it comes to staying within a budget or discussing different options. But most importantly, our flowers looked amazing and really made our ceremony and reception sites look so much more elegant than I ever thought possible. I cannot recommend Flowers by Kim highly enough. She was one of my favorite people to work with for our wedding, and we really had a great team so that is not a small compliment! Thank you Kim!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Jerome,
    The ceremony setting was truly beautiful. I am so happy you loved your flowers! Have a great marriage!
    -Kim

Kim was absolutely wonderful to work with! She responded quickly to any questions or concerns I had and was so patient with my fluctuating flower order! The flower arrangements turned out so incredibly beautiful and really brought everything together! She has such a wonderful sense of style and is very knowledgeable in terms of the colors and types of flowers that look well together! My husband and I could not be more pleased with the florist we chose!

Sent on 03/11/2015

Stefanie · Married on 11/01/2014

Kim is a very kind person. She is very knowledgeable about the wedding industry and offers wonderful advice. Her work and floral arrangements are gorgeous to say the least. Choose Flowers by Kim and you will be an extremely happy bride. I was!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Stefanie,
    I love fall weddings, and your color palette was absolutely breathtaking! You and your husband were lovely to work with. Thank you for such a lovely review.