80 Reviews for Flowers by Kim

Non-Floral (3)
Flower Crowns (3)
Flower Girl Baskets (3)
80 Flowers by Kim Reviews

Kim did an amazing job! I was out of state for all of the planning, so I actually didn't even get to pick anything out in person. Kim managed to make all my bouquets just to my liking from pictures and speaking on the phone alone! The flower colors and types were just what I asked for, and they lasted for days after the wedding! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Brier, 8/4/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral

Flowers by Kim was incredible! I'm a bride that is a little unsure about what she want but I had an idea of what it was I was looking for. Flowers by Kim gave me exactly what I was looking for. The flowers made our photos pop with color. The flowers were so beautiful.

She is very quick to respond, give ideas and is honest about helping save some cost.

She also provides draping as well as the chandelier in the center of the beautiful draping, and let me tell you, that made the whole inside space. It made it truly magical inside. I couldn't thank Flower's by Kim enough for helping make our day look picture perfect!

Photos
Profile Picture Nicole, 5/12/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Table Arrangements

I loved working with Kim. Unfortunately is was quite windy during our outdoor ceremony so the flower displays had to be modified. I loved our simple, modern table display that laid across our entire 42 foot table! Thank you Kim and staff.

Profile Picture Lara, 3/3/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Kim is amazing! She is so creative and her bouquets are gorgeous. We spoke about our flowers many times and it still turned out even more beautiful than we imagined. She is the best!!

Profile Picture Kristen , 10/21/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Kim did flowers for our wedding and we couldn’t have been happier with the results. She was so sweet and very accommodating to work with. She came up with beautiful flower arrangements by incorporating what our vision was for our wedding and her vast knowledge of plants. We love succulents and she was able to use them in multiple spots in our wedding i.e. : bouquet, boutonnieres, and centerpieces. It all turned out so beautiful, beyond our expectations. We would highly recommend Kim.

Profile Picture kim, 10/15/17, 3 Reviews
4.7

Kim was very easy to work with and she understood my vision completely. The flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful and were also very unique. We also rented chandeliers, drapery etc from her and they were set up exactly as I had pictured. As a gift to our guests, we bought little bud vases and Kim let us come to her studio a few day before our wedding to fill them with flowers ourselves to save some money. It was a fun little project and we were grateful for the opportunity to put our stamp on the flower arrangements! I didn't know this until after the wedding, but I had not ordered enough centerpieces (I was one short). Kim and her team were able to make an additional one and deliver it before our reception. I never even knew that it was an issue until my coordinator told me the next day. The one negative was that unfortunately many of the flowers had wilted by the time of the reception. The flowers on the head table still looked very nice, but the centerpieces at the guest tables were a bit sad by the time everyone sat down to dinner. I would definitely work with Kim again, I would probably just pick flowers that did better in the heat.

Profile Picture Anna, 6/10/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Thank you Kim! The floral arrangements throughout our venue were beautiful! Kim was extremely easy to work with and made everything look beautiful!

Profile Picture Leslie, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

My flowers were exactly what I envisioned for our wedding day! Kim was so sweet, flexible, and helpful at keeping costs down while also providing beautiful centerpieces, accent flowers, and drapery. Our wedding was perfect, thank you Kim!

Profile Picture Patricia, 3/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples

We had Flowers by Kim drape the reception room for our wedding at Cambria Pines Lodge. It looked awesome! I had a couple times where I had a little difficulty getting in touch with them, but overall it was a great experience. They were willing to go to the lodge and test out different options of draping and get back to me before I booked their services, while holding our date. I was quite afraid if I didn't book I might loose the date, but they assured me it would be fine, and it was! It room with the draping and twinkle came out amazing. It was more of a splurge expense than a true necessity, but I'm definitely glad I did it, totally worth it!

Profile Picture User6898797, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kim has been amazing to work with. She sees beyond our vision and executes. Very excited to work with her as she is a master at her craft.

Profile Picture Amber, 10/21/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

I hired Flowers by Kim for my wedding and first of all, Kim is the sweetest, kindest florist! I know nothing about flowers so when I tried to explain to her what I wanted, I had a hard time, but right from the start, she set me at ease and had me send her a link to a pinterest board I put together of flowers that I liked and a picture of my dress and color samples so that she could work with the theme to have the flowers match. Her style and taste is impeccable- she did a great job at my venue (Still Waters Vineyards). She made it look (as one of my guests brought up) like Bella and Edward's wedding in Twilight (not my reference, my guest's). From the beginning, I trusted Kim to make sure my flowers were perfect- even with the ever changing hot/dry/warm climate of Paso and my wedding being entirely outside. I asked for hydrangeas and she told me that she would try to add them but wouldn't do it if she didn't think they could handle the heat. Even though the original plan was not to have hydrangeas, she snuck them in when the weather cooled off just in time, and they even made a guest appearance at my sweetheart table (when I thought the table was going to be completely bare because I already had flowers on plant stands behind our chairs). When I saw the two vases of hydrangeas on our sweetheart tables, I was floored and was so happy that we hired Kim. She did such a great job and even had her staff checking on the flowers up until the ceremony to make sure they were okay. Some petals did begin to sag a little from the heat and her staff right away noticed them and switched them out. She was in constant contact with me before the wedding, as well, to give me an update on flower availability and any on questions she had and went through line by line of the invoice before she charged me so that we were both on the same page. She truly cared about doing a good job-- I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Lorena, 10/8/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I would highly recommend Kim to anyone! Our flowers were beautiful and they looked exactly how I had envisioned them. She was so helpful, nice, and easy to work with. Simply amazing!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/1/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Kim was ABSOLUTELY amazing! She was incredibly flexible, professional, and personable. She took my vision and made it a reality and she made this part of wedding planning a breeze!! All of her decor was STUNNING and I received numerous compliments on the centerpieces and bouquets. She even remember to make me a "toss" bouquet when I forgot to ask for one! Could not say enough about Kim and her staff--I would highly recommend her and will certainly use her services again in the future :)

Profile Picture Kait, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Kim is amazing!! We got married at Pear Valley Vineyards in Paso Robles and absolutely loved our flowers!! From the minute my bouquet was delivered, I was in LOVE! I was so excited to see everything come together at the reception and it was a dream come true! Kim was also really friendly and amazing to work with!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/25/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

We used Flowers by Kim for our wedding in San Miguel. I never actually met Kim and her team because we don't live in the area and I was super busy on the day of our wedding (as you can imagine). However, they did an amazing job from start to finish! We were able to plan out everything over the phone, by email, and by trading Pinterest pictures. We didn't order a mock up, but everything turned out great - the bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, centerpieces, and flowers hanging on shepherds hooks down the aisle. The flowers were gorgeous and better than we could have hoped for! Thanks, Kim!

Profile Picture Shannon, 4/23/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Truly impressed by Kim! Kim was one of the best vendors that I worked with for my wedding and made the entire venue come to life with her flowers. Kim took all of my last minute flower changes and additions in stride and made sure every detail was exactly how I had envisioned it. Will not find a better florist or person in Paso Robles!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/17/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kim decorated my hall with beautiful draping with only a weeks notice! Made my wedding spectacular!!

Profile Picture User5000082, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Stunning flowers I love her work . Highly recommended her

Profile Picture Kathy, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My bouquet and mothers corsages were beautiful! We rented trees from Kim as well for the reception space... They really made the room look amazing! I even received a refund check for some equipment that they ended up not using for the trees... I really appreciated her honesty and integrity!

Profile Picture Jenny, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews

I LOVED MY FLOWERS!!!
Besides the venue and photographer, flowers were the most important feature of the wedding to me, and Kim and her team did the job!! I am so happy that I trusted her creativity and eye (within the colors and feel that I asked for) because the decorations blew me away! Kim also did an amazing job decorating the head tables where my husband, the bridal party and I all sat. Strings of crystals dangled behind us, reflecting little rainbows on our table. I wish I could import the pictures to show you!

Profile Picture Mikayla, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kim is very easy to work with and does an amazing job understanding what you want. The flowers turned out gorgeous! Everyone loved my bouquet.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/30/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I want to say Kim is just the best in Paso Robles. My flowers turned out beautifully. I highly recommend. Thank you Kim for such a great job

Profile Picture Francis, 5/23/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kim has been wonderful! She helped us in narrowing down to what type of flowers we wanted, how we wanted it to look like, and being able to fit them into our budget. We are novices at this so it was a tremendous help. The flowers, centerpieces, bouquet and boutonniere were beautiful!!

Profile Picture Christine, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kim’s flowers were beautiful and she captured everything I asked for. We met with her beforehand, and she showed us examples, and walked us through all her vases to choose what we liked. They arrived to the venue on time and made everything look beautiful. The flower crowns for my flower girls were so cute and exactly what I envisioned. I wish I could keep the bouquets forever, they were so beautiful. Our wedding was rustic/vintage on a ranch. She understood the look and feel I was going for, and matched the colors perfectly. I would definitely recommend Flowers by Kim for your wedding. They are professional, responsive to emails and phone calls, and truly talented in floral design.

Profile Picture User5128839, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our experience with Kim was exceptional. We did not shop around for florists very much because Kim came so highly recommended and then when we met her for the first time we were sold. Kim is easy to talk to and helped us create a vision of what we wanted when we really didn't have too much of an idea yet. She is very flexible and helpful when it comes to staying within a budget or discussing different options. But most importantly, our flowers looked amazing and really made our ceremony and reception sites look so much more elegant than I ever thought possible. I cannot recommend Flowers by Kim highly enough. She was one of my favorite people to work with for our wedding, and we really had a great team so that is not a small compliment! Thank you Kim!

Profile Picture Jerome, 4/25/15, 3 Reviews