Flowers by Jordan Marie Reviews

Flowers by Jordan Marie 3
Flowers by Jordan Marie 4
Flowers by Jordan Marie 5

Kristie · Married on 11/23/2019

The flowers were beautiful and fresh . Jordan was easy to work with abs delivered the flowers on time!

Our flowers were so pretty and went with our colors perfectly . Jordan worked within our budget to create a look we were very happy with . I highly recommend her !

Sent on 11/27/2019

HI Kristie!!!

Thanks so much for your sweet review! Your wedding was a dream! It was so pretty, your vision really came to life in every detail! I LOVED your candy bar too, It was such a cute idea!! I wish you two the best in your marriage together!! Congrats again!

Tayler Moyher · Married on 10/21/2019

Such an amazing florist!

Jordan is so sweet, and yet very professional. She was able to put together all of our floral arrangements just how I imagined them. She is very responsive and easy to talk to. She was so amazing, we’re so lucky we had her at out wedding! 100% would recommend!

Flowers by Jordan Marie 6
    Sent on 12/08/2019

Flowers by Jordan Marie's reply:

Oh my gosh, I love the photo you added on here! I would LOVE to see more of them! You two were just such a sweet couple to work with + you two are just so adorable together!! I loved working with you guys & am so happy I was able to be a part of your special day!
    Thanks so much for your kind review!
  • I

Ineese Jaquish · Married on 09/02/2019

Professional, friendly, and imaginative

I cannot quite put into words how absolutely stunning Jordan made our wedding arrangements. She sat with us and took into consideration every detail of our theme and made magic to bring the bouquets, altar, and centerpieces to life better than we could have described. Her work is everything we could have hoped for and more! She was easy to communicate with throughout the process and helped us navigate our budget options. We're forever grateful and so lucky to have found her.

Flowers by Jordan Marie 7
    Flowers by Jordan Marie 8
    Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 08/31/2019

Jordan is amazing!

If you need a florist in the Sacramento Area you need to meet with Jordan. She really takes into account what your vision is and works with your budget. During our first meeting, when I needed some inspiration or unsure of what I wanted she gave me her recommendations and ideas. She was very kind, professional and responsive and couldn't be happier with our florist and flowers.

Flowers by Jordan Marie 9
    Flowers by Jordan Marie 15
    Flowers by Jordan Marie 16
    Sent on 09/24/2019

Flowers by Jordan Marie's reply:

Thank you Miranda!! I wish your family so much happiness!! It was a pleasure working for you! Your wedding turned out so beautiful & so were you!

Jamie Petersen · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful work

When I was looking for flowers for my daughter’s wedding I was amazed at the ridiculous prices and how complicated some of the florists made the whole process! I stumbled upon Jordan and I’m
    so glad I did. Jordan was fabulous to work with! She made everything very simple, she was easy to work with, very reasonably priced, accommodated our requests and all the flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Hi Jamie!

Thank you so much for your review!! You also were so easy to work with!! I am so happy that you all loved the flowers!! I hope your daughter and her new husband are filled with so much happiness, now and for the rest of their lives together!
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Jackson · Married on 08/31/2019

Perfect! 10/10!

Jordan was utterly wonderful. We feel so blessed to have selected vendors that made our wedding day seamless, but Jordan was the biggest part of that. She is sweet, supportive, and thoughtful. She is amazingly creative and our flowers were more perfect than I even imagined myself. She is timely, flexible, and professional...all the while keeping it personal and intimate. She made us feel like we had a friend, the detail was that immaculate. I couldn’t bear to part with my bouquet, it was so perfect, so I am in the process of having it preserved. My flower crown is dried and still looks beautiful. Thank you Jordan! I will have to include photos when we receive them.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Hi Tiffany!
    It was so much fun to work with you to create your vision!! Your wedding was so beautiful and intimate!! I would love to see some photos from your special day!! I hope you & your family are doing so great!
    Thank you so much for such a sweet review, Jordan

Tressa Bader · Married on 06/22/2019

Professional vendor. Beautiful flowers!

Definitely recommend Jordan. We were very pleased with the service she provided. The flower arrangements, corsages and boutonnières were just as we envisioned. Appreciated her working with us to repurpose ceremony flowers to reception.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Flowers by Jordan Marie's reply:

Thank you Tressa!! It was so much fun working at the wedding, everything turned out so darling!! I wish you and your family nothing but the best!!

Renee Ward · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding 6.22.19

Jordan was amazing! She was so easy to communicate with and after showing just a few photos of what I was looking for she ran with the ideas and executed it perfectly! I was so grateful to work with her because with the stress of wedding she made things stress free and took care of us. She helped make our day even more special because of her personality and the wonderful job she did with all of our flower needs.

Flowers by Jordan Marie 17
    Flowers by Jordan Marie 26
    Flowers by Jordan Marie 27
    Sent on 11/12/2019

Hi Renee!!!

Thank you for posting those photos, I love seeing all the professional photos, they look so good!!! Everything turned out so beautiful & I am glad you two had such a perfect day!! I wish you two nothing but the best & I hope these past few months have been filled with love and happiness & that they continue to!!
  • Kayla

Kayla Tinnea · Married on 04/05/2019

Dreamy Flowers for my Rustic Wedding

The flower selection and arrangement by Flowers by Jordan Marie really made my wedding vision come to life! The greenery , peaches, pink and white spring time flowers was just dreamy. Jordan was very communicative and flexible through the planning process, prices were very reasonable and flowers arrived and remained fresh (still enjoying them now!!). Thanks again, Jordan!

Flowers by Jordan Marie 28
    Flowers by Jordan Marie 29
    Sent on 05/08/2019

Flowers by Jordan Marie's reply:

So happy you loved your flowers & had a beautiful day!! Wished I could have seen you that morning, wishing you the best in this new chapter of your life!

Vanessa · Married on 10/28/2018

Stunning floral pieces, perfect wedding day

Jordan is so great to work with, talented, & sweet. The morning of, seeing my bridal bouquet is something I'll never forget! It was so gorgeous. From the arch flowers, to centerpiece & arrangements it was all so beautiful & I can't thank Jordan enough!

Flowers by Jordan Marie 30
    Flowers by Jordan Marie 31
    Flowers by Jordan Marie 32
    Flowers by Jordan Marie 33
    Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful Arrangements!

Jordan was just the greatest to work with and really listened and got a feel for what your vision was for your wedding day! Thank you so much Jordan for being a part of our special day!

Flowers by Jordan Marie 34
    Flowers by Jordan Marie 35
    Flowers by Jordan Marie 36
    Flowers by Jordan Marie 37
    Sent on 04/16/2019

Flowers by Jordan Marie's reply:

Awe, thank you so much for the sweet review. I really loved helping you create a beautiful day! Wishing you & your husband the best!
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing florist

We ordered boutonnieres, corsages, bouquets and 2 arch floral pieces from Jordan. When I met with her I let her know that I wasn’t very particular with the flowers for my wedding. I knew I wanted a cascading bouquet that had a fall-glam feel and that was about it. She took that and ran with it. I met with her a few months before our wedding and she texted me a couple night before with some ideas she had to see how I felt about that (adding in some sprigs of wheat to compliment the gold accents I had in the décor). The flowers turned out just gorgeous and the coloring was stunning. They worked so well with the forest background. She even included star gazer lilies (I don’t think I even mentioned it to her but they’re my husband and my favorite flowers). Everything from the consultation to payment (via Venmo a week prior to the wedding) to pick up the day of went seamlessly. I highly recommend her for your flowers.

Flowers by Jordan Marie 38
    Sent on 10/17/2018

Kathryn · Married on 12/29/2017

I am SO happy to have found Jordan! From her first email I could tell we were going to work well together. She was very responsive, enthusatic, and really listened to me. When I saw the floral arrangements I was blown away by how perfect each element was. She far surpassed my expectations. Do yourself (and your budget) a favor and call Jordan ASAP. She will take care of you!

Flowers by Jordan Marie's reply:

Thank you Kathryn for your review. Your wedding was so much fun and definitely unique, I loved creating for you!! Wishing you both the best!!

Summer · Married on 12/22/2017

I loved my bouquets! She was very creative using winter greens and a range of purple flowers that looked beautiful together. She made flower balls for all for of my flower girls and they lasted all throughout the night. Our accent color was gold and she even included this in the bouquets by spray painting some of the greenery gold which looked very pretty. Lastly, we asked for greenery along our long head table and although it was something simple she set it up with a few flowers throughout and it was amazing:)

She is very responsive and honest about what flowers are best. Her prices are affordable and you will definitely get your moneys worth. I would love to use Jordan again at another event!

Flowers by Jordan Marie 39
    Flowers by Jordan Marie 40
    Flowers by Jordan Marie 41
    Flowers by Jordan Marie 42
    Sent on 03/22/2018

Flowers by Jordan Marie's reply:

Hi Summer! Thanks so much for your review! Wow I love the photos you posted!! Your wedding turned out so beautiful. The flower balls were so much fun to make! Hope all is well in the new chapter of your life!!
  • F

Faith · Married on 07/29/2017

Jordan was so helpful and affordable! Everything turned out amazing and gorgeous! She never pressured me into including more flowers in my weddding or tried to upsell me on anything and we all know how that can go with weddings! She made it that whole part of my wedding easy! I would definitely go back to her if I ever need floral arrangements again!

Flowers by Jordan Marie 43
    Flowers by Jordan Marie 44

Flowers by Jordan Marie's reply:

Thank you so much Faith for your review, and the kind words!! It was my pleasure being apart of your wedding. I wish you and your husband the best!

Thao · Married on 06/10/2017

Jordan is absolutely amazing at what she does! I know nothing about flowers/flower arrangements. I got pictures from Pinterest and showed them to her. I wanted something simple, yet still elegant. She gave me advice on what would be reasonable in our budget for flowers. She did it way better than I can even imagine! I would definitely recommend her for your flower needs!

Flowers by Jordan Marie 45
    Flowers by Jordan Marie 46
    Flowers by Jordan Marie 47

Flowers by Jordan Marie's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Thao. I had a lot of fun creating your vision, it was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding experience! Wishing you & Jared the best!!

cassie · Married on 11/11/2016

Jordan Is an outstanding florist!! She made my vision come to life and the flower arrangements were absolutely breathtaking!!! Her pricing beats any local florist shop and I honestly think her work is 10x better then any of the other florists we looked into.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Cierra · Married on 06/03/2016

Jordan is the absolute best in floral. She worked with me every step of the way. Her pricing is great and she's so friendly. My wedding was on a hot hot day and she worked so hard to make sure all of my flowers even my outdoor ones lived through the entire day. I would recommend her to anyone.

Flowers by Jordan Marie's reply:

Thank you Cierra for your review, yes I remember how incredibly hot it was that day!! I hope you and your husband are doing so well!!
  • Ashlie

Ashlie Furniss · Married on 11/09/2019

The most beautiful part of my wedding

Jordan was the best vendor used for my wedding. I got so many compliments on her beautiful work. The flowers made the wedding so much more beautiful then I even imagined. I highly recommend her to anyone.

Flowers by Jordan Marie 48