Flowers by Jodi Reviews

Flowers by Jodi 5
Flowers by Jodi 6
Flowers by Jodi 7

Nicole · Married on 02/16/2019

The best and most beautiful flowers

Jodi and her team are amazing! The flowers Jodi provided and created for our wedding were so beautiful and exceeded my expectations. The flowers and bouquets have lasted and kept their beauty after the wedding. Jodi is helpful, skilled and very accommodating. Her humor and expertise made the process of picking out our flowers a fun and memorable experience. I highly recommend Jodi, you will not be disappointed with her services.

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 01/27/2019

Beautiful Flowers and a Pleasure to Work With!

I can not say enough good things about Jodi and her crew. They were extremely responsive, very reasonably priced and all around a joy to work with. I really appreciated that they didn't have a minimum purchase amount and that they could accommodate some last minute changes for me. When the flowers arrived the day of they were GORGEOUS. I had so many compliments on the bouquets and corsages. I would highly recommend Flowers by Jodi, they were all so wonderful to work with and I was so pleased with the results.

Flowers by Jodi 8

Mollie Voss · Married on 01/25/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Jodi did an amazing job working with my budget while making incredibly beautiful bouquets!!

Christina · Married on 01/20/2019

Absolutely Stunning

I know next to nothing about flowers, and went in to my meeting with Jodi not having a super clear idea of what it was I wanted for my wedding. Jodi has tons of albums showcasing her previous work, organized by color (the Monica Gellar in me loved this). It was so easy to see what she could do and how things would look even with my naivety. She truly walked us through the entire process and what to expect in our initial meeting, and was able to stretch our budget to meet all our needs. The flowers came out absolutely stunning. Everyone who saw them thought so too; several people have told me they’ve never seen such beautiful bridesmaids bouquets before.

The only snafu we ran into was the delivery being almost an hour late. This held up pictures by a bit. As soon as Jodi found out, she asked us what she could do to make it up to us. She refunded the delivery fee and even gave me some extra flowers for my keepsake box since I didn’t have time to preserve before leaving for the honeymoon. I highly recommend Flowers by Jodi - her customer service and years of experience are unparalleled.

Flowers by Jodi 9
    Flowers by Jodi 10
    Flowers by Jodi 11

Steph Sanford · Married on 12/28/2018

The best ever!

I reached out to Flowers by Jodi at the last minute after realizing I could not handle doing my own flowers and I'm so glad I did! She was very accommodating and flexible and really achieved the vision I had in mind. She saved me a ton of unwanted stress and I received so many compliments on the beautiful flowers. Jodi and her team are truly amazing at what they do!

Flowers by Jodi 12
    Flowers by Jodi 13
    Flowers by Jodi 14
  • koren

koren · Married on 11/24/2018

Best. Florist. EVER.

I cannot even give this amazing florist enough credit! Jodi and her team made my dreams come true with their incredible flowers and greenery! I had previously gotten quotes from other florists wanting to charge me DOUBLE for HALF of the amount of flowers I received with Flowers By Jodi. All night long people kept coming up to me saying "You must have spent a fortune on flowers! They are so beautiful!" They are absolutely amazing to deal with and will help you come up with the perfect arrangement(s) for your wedding & budget. The flowers were so fresh that the hotel used them the next day for our brunch as well! I would never recommend anyone else for flowers in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area for as long as I live!

Flowers by Jodi 15
    Flowers by Jodi 24
    Flowers by Jodi 25

Danielle · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful Flowers

We were impressed by the Flowers by Jodi team’s professionalism and organization from the start. You can tell they’re very experienced and I felt relieved after our first meeting, like I knew I was in good hands and could trust them to take care of what we needed. Flowers were not my main priority so I only had a very general idea of what I wanted when I went in for the consultation. Jodi (very efficiently, which I appreciated) helped me to narrow down my general ideas into a cohesive look for our ceremony and reception. They were organized and on time on the day of our wedding and took care of everything we needed.

Lisa · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful!

Jodi was so friendly and creative! She took my ideas and pinterest pictures and created exactly what I was looking for! She was very flexible, patiently waiting for information, when I didn't have it at the time (we were waiting to see if the best man would be able to get his leave from the navy). THANK YOU JODI

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

The best consultation

I had my mother and my future mother-in-law come with me to on my flower consultations in one day. Our last consultation was with Jody, hands-down this woman is wonderful, professional, and well experienced. Our consultation surpassed everyone else’s. She had color-coded flower books and examples from our venue! We discussed budget and she allowed me to re-purpose all of my ceremony flowers, didn’t make me feel silly for asking. She really wants to fully understand your wedding day vision and is just as excited as you are!

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

The best if the best

Hiring Jodi was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day! I tried to tell myself I was going to handle all the floral myself to cut down on budget, but I’m glad I didn’t because Jodi’s floral work was amazing! I decided last minute to add two large all-around arrangements on stands at my ceremony site and we repurposed them next to our sweetheart table! The colors really popped and everyone was talking about how beautiful they were! Everything was delivered right on time and they were in and out after decorating our cake!

• Catherine

Catherine · Married on 09/29/2018

Breathtaking

Jodi was amazing!!! She knew exactly what I wanted. The flowers did not disappoint, they were breathtaking and truly mesmerizing!

Clara & David · Married on 08/25/2018

I got her name from the venue and this beautiful lady is amazing! She was so helpful and do much fun to work with.
    The flowers were amazing!Thank you, thank you, thank you Jodi!!

Ben · Married on 05/12/2018

We loved the flowers Jodi made for us! She was great to work with, too. We met with her a few times, and she was able to seamlessly weave all of our requests and preferences into seamless, beautiful displays while maintaining all the design integrity and experience we came to her for in the first place. All the flowers were perfectly on time and right where they needed to be. We never even saw them being placed, they were just there and beautiful. Thanks, Jodi!

Paradai · Married on 03/23/2018

Gorgeous flowers. Jodi is so friendly and super easy to chat with. We had met with her about 6 months before our wedding. Discussed the details and about one month out she reached out to us to check if we had any changes. I had shown her flowers from pinterest boards and she made recommendations for flowers that were similar to save on cost. I put my trust in her and the bouquets and arrangements all looked so beautiful on our wedding day. The guest table florals, she even made the vases look beautiful by wrapping the inside of the vase with a palm leaf to hide the flower stems. She provided ample amounts of flower petals for the flower girls. I am super happy I found her after reading all the wonderful reviews.

Claire · Married on 02/18/2018

We got married February 2018 at Anthem Country Club. Jodi was such a joy to work with as our florist! I don't know much about flowers, but Jodi helped show us flashcards and photos of each different flower and totally understood my vision (without pushing to up-sell us which was such a sigh of relief)! I would recommend Jodi to anybody as the process was so smooth and wonderful! The flowers were all set up at the venue before we even got there!

Blair · Married on 02/17/2018

I couldn't be happier with my flowers from Flowers by Jodi! I had a vision and I showed Jodi the pictures of what I wanted and I got exactly what I wanted and more! My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and even better than I imagined. My centerpieces were gorgeous and I seriously couldn't have asked for anything better!

Flowers by Jodi 26
    Flowers by Jodi 27

Adrienne · Married on 02/09/2018

Jodi! She is a flower goddess! I can't say enough about her! She knows what she's talking about and you won't regret booking her. Thanks Jodi!

Adrienne · Married on 02/09/2018

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 01/27/2018

we LOVED Jodi!!! our flowers were beautiful, Jodi and her team were so organized and professional i LOVED my flowers and made my day so special

Marie · Married on 01/05/2018

We loved working with Jodi for our floral arrangements for our wedding! We enjoyed working with her during meetings because she truly understood what we were imagining for centerpieces, bouquets, and the overall look we were trying to go for. Communication with Jodi was always easy, and well informed. I appreciated how much she worked with us, and how available she was for questions as it got closer to the wedding. I truly felt like I didn't have to worry about the flowers because I knew Jodi would do amazing, and she really did! We completely recommend her!

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 12/31/2017

We really enjoyed working with Jodi and her other employees when wedding planning. I did not have a whole lot of direction when first meeting with them, but we thoroughly discussed options and came up with a beautiful plan! I wanted something winter-y and clean looking since we got married in December. They gave me everything I wanted and more! The floral arrangements were beautiful and our guests loved being able to take them home. They did a fantastic job!

Flowers by Jodi 28
    Flowers by Jodi 29
    Flowers by Jodi 30
    Flowers by Jodi 31
  • Chrissy

Chrissy · Married on 11/19/2017

Our flowers were outstanding!!! Very easy to work with! Only downfall was we should have gone with our moms flowers to be on wrist and not pinned. They were too front heavy and we couldn’t pin them. They only lasted about an hour.

Flowers by Jodi 32

Cedric · Married on 11/18/2017

Jodi was huge help for our big day. When you meet her you can’t help but know you are in good hands. We had a vision and Jodi took everything up a notch. She guided us through the process from day one and was doing final touches on the big day.

Flowers by Jodi 33
    Flowers by Jodi 34

Thomas · Married on 11/04/2017

Flowers by Jodi came highly recommended by our venue, and we had a great time working with them! We had a general color scheme idea, but had no particular preferences in terms of types of flowers. Jodi’s expertise and easy going nature made it so easy to work with her to pick out flower combinations that would compliment each other and bring out the colors we wanted. Her team was easily available by email, and Jodi was easily reachable by phone. We had a brief snag the couple days before the wedding when one flower type didn’t end up being available from a supplier due to unforeseen circumstances. Jodi was able to suggest another kind of flower in a similar color that ended up working perfectly! The flowers looked wonderful on the wedding day, and everything was just as we had hoped! It was nice that we didn’t have any rental glass, so some of our local guests took centerpieces home, and we were able to enjoy the bouquets a little longer until we left for our honeymoon!

Flowers by Jodi 35
    Flowers by Jodi 36
    Flowers by Jodi 37

Alexis · Married on 11/04/2017

Jodi absolutely knocked it out of the park with our florals. I gave her a single picture with a vague idea in my head of what I wanted our flowers to look like and she not only seemed to read my mind, she exceeded ALL my expectations! She has pure talent and passion for what she does - not to mention she is the sweetest person on Earth. Thank you Jodi!!

Flowers by Jodi 38