Flowers by Jodi Reviews

Flowers by Jodi 7
  • Lauren

Lauren Ulrich · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Breathtaking Flowers

Let me just start by saying Jodi is the sweetest woman! She is so happy and kind, and you can definitely tell how much she loves what she does and wants to make others happy. I wanted more bold colors for our wedding, and Jodi saw my vision and truly delivered. When we ordered our centerpieces, I made the mistake of ordering the upgrade. When we contacted Jodi to change that she said that unfortunately the necessary items had already been ordered. Jodi still went above and beyond and gave us a discounted price. She most certainly did not have to do that, but did so anyway. If you are looking for a compassionate and driven florist who is passionate with what they do, I strongly recommend Flowers by Jodi.

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Desirae

Desirae Drizigacker · Getting married on 04/04/2020

The most beautiful flowers in town!

Jodi was attentive, friendly, and the easiest person to work. She listened to everything I loved and wanted, and her experience made it easy to cover everything I needed for my wedding. Plus, her flowers are amazingly gorgeous. I can’t wait to see them all on my wedding day!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Magdalena Kedzior · Married on 05/05/2019

Amazing Flowers!

Flowers by Jodi and her team is amazing! I had a vision and she went above and beyond to complete it. My flowers and centerpieces were beautiful and everyone was raving about them. I can't thank you enough. I wish flowers could last forever because I honestly started crying when everything started to wilt. Jodi made the flower process easy and effortless for me (the bride). I thought I'd have to arrange the flowers and string lights into my birdcage centerpieces myself. She said, don't worry! Bring the birdcages and lights over, we will set everything up for you. On my wedding day, everything was already beautifully arranged for me! She definitely took the stress off my shoulders.

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Flowers by Jodi 8
    Flowers by Jodi 9

Jill · Married on 04/27/2019

Pink and Grey Flowers- Perfect

All of our flowers were beautiful, the colors all went together great

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 02/23/2019

Wonderful Florist!

My husband and I had our wedding this past February and hired Jodi as our florist. From the first meeting, Jodi was able to help us envision what our bouquets and boutonnières would look like. When the big day finally arrived and we saw the flowers, they were even better than we could have ever imagined. Jodi and her team did an incredible job. We highly recommend Flowers by Jodi as a florist for any special event!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Flowers by Jodi 10

Nicole · Married on 02/16/2019

The best and most beautiful flowers

Jodi and her team are amazing! The flowers Jodi provided and created for our wedding were so beautiful and exceeded my expectations. The flowers and bouquets have lasted and kept their beauty after the wedding. Jodi is helpful, skilled and very accommodating. Her humor and expertise made the process of picking out our flowers a fun and memorable experience. I highly recommend Jodi, you will not be disappointed with her services.

Sent on 02/22/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 01/27/2019

Beautiful Flowers and a Pleasure to Work With!

I can not say enough good things about Jodi and her crew. They were extremely responsive, very reasonably priced and all around a joy to work with. I really appreciated that they didn't have a minimum purchase amount and that they could accommodate some last minute changes for me. When the flowers arrived the day of they were GORGEOUS. I had so many compliments on the bouquets and corsages. I would highly recommend Flowers by Jodi, they were all so wonderful to work with and I was so pleased with the results.

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Flowers by Jodi 11

Mollie Voss · Married on 01/25/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Jodi did an amazing job working with my budget while making incredibly beautiful bouquets!!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Christina · Married on 01/20/2019

Absolutely Stunning

I know next to nothing about flowers, and went in to my meeting with Jodi not having a super clear idea of what it was I wanted for my wedding. Jodi has tons of albums showcasing her previous work, organized by color (the Monica Gellar in me loved this). It was so easy to see what she could do and how things would look even with my naivety. She truly walked us through the entire process and what to expect in our initial meeting, and was able to stretch our budget to meet all our needs. The flowers came out absolutely stunning. Everyone who saw them thought so too; several people have told me they’ve never seen such beautiful bridesmaids bouquets before.

The only snafu we ran into was the delivery being almost an hour late. This held up pictures by a bit. As soon as Jodi found out, she asked us what she could do to make it up to us. She refunded the delivery fee and even gave me some extra flowers for my keepsake box since I didn’t have time to preserve before leaving for the honeymoon. I highly recommend Flowers by Jodi - her customer service and years of experience are unparalleled.

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Flowers by Jodi 12
    Flowers by Jodi 13
    Flowers by Jodi 14

Katie · Married on 01/11/2019

Rose of a florist without any thorns

My fiance and I walked into Jodi's with only the vaguest, most uncertain idea of what we wanted for our wedding flowers. Jodi immediately put us at ease because she is so friendly, kind and calm. She led the conversation, walking us through a series of questions and showing us concepts to educate us on what we could do! She made sure it didn't get overwhelming and we could just easily picture what she was describing. Everything was tailored to what we could inarticulately convey about what we were looking for, and she nailed it. We left feeling so much better. The whole process with her team was easy and straight forward. The final flowers turned out beautifully - they were absolutely stunning in quality and looked even better than my wildest dreams. Not only did they last all day, they seriously still looked fresh and beautiful when we came back from our honeymoon! Jodi's team paid attention to every tiny, tiny detail, even things that only I as the bride would see, and it made our wedding day that much more spectacular. I would recommend Jodi to anyone!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Steph Sanford · Married on 12/28/2018

The best ever!

I reached out to Flowers by Jodi at the last minute after realizing I could not handle doing my own flowers and I'm so glad I did! She was very accommodating and flexible and really achieved the vision I had in mind. She saved me a ton of unwanted stress and I received so many compliments on the beautiful flowers. Jodi and her team are truly amazing at what they do!

Sent on 03/17/2019
    Flowers by Jodi 15
    Flowers by Jodi 16
    Flowers by Jodi 17
  • koren

koren · Married on 11/24/2018

Best. Florist. EVER.

I cannot even give this amazing florist enough credit! Jodi and her team made my dreams come true with their incredible flowers and greenery! I had previously gotten quotes from other florists wanting to charge me DOUBLE for HALF of the amount of flowers I received with Flowers By Jodi. All night long people kept coming up to me saying "You must have spent a fortune on flowers! They are so beautiful!" They are absolutely amazing to deal with and will help you come up with the perfect arrangement(s) for your wedding & budget. The flowers were so fresh that the hotel used them the next day for our brunch as well! I would never recommend anyone else for flowers in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area for as long as I live!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Flowers by Jodi 27
    Flowers by Jodi 28

Danielle · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful Flowers

We were impressed by the Flowers by Jodi team’s professionalism and organization from the start. You can tell they’re very experienced and I felt relieved after our first meeting, like I knew I was in good hands and could trust them to take care of what we needed. Flowers were not my main priority so I only had a very general idea of what I wanted when I went in for the consultation. Jodi (very efficiently, which I appreciated) helped me to narrow down my general ideas into a cohesive look for our ceremony and reception. They were organized and on time on the day of our wedding and took care of everything we needed.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Lisa · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful!

Jodi was so friendly and creative! She took my ideas and pinterest pictures and created exactly what I was looking for! She was very flexible, patiently waiting for information, when I didn't have it at the time (we were waiting to see if the best man would be able to get his leave from the navy). THANK YOU JODI

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

The best consultation

I had my mother and my future mother-in-law come with me to on my flower consultations in one day. Our last consultation was with Jody, hands-down this woman is wonderful, professional, and well experienced. Our consultation surpassed everyone else’s. She had color-coded flower books and examples from our venue! We discussed budget and she allowed me to re-purpose all of my ceremony flowers, didn’t make me feel silly for asking. She really wants to fully understand your wedding day vision and is just as excited as you are!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

The best if the best

Hiring Jodi was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day! I tried to tell myself I was going to handle all the floral myself to cut down on budget, but I’m glad I didn’t because Jodi’s floral work was amazing! I decided last minute to add two large all-around arrangements on stands at my ceremony site and we repurposed them next to our sweetheart table! The colors really popped and everyone was talking about how beautiful they were! Everything was delivered right on time and they were in and out after decorating our cake!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 09/29/2018

Breathtaking

Jodi was amazing!!! She knew exactly what I wanted. The flowers did not disappoint, they were breathtaking and truly mesmerizing!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Clara & David · Married on 08/25/2018

I got her name from the venue and this beautiful lady is amazing! She was so helpful and do much fun to work with.
    The flowers were amazing!Thank you, thank you, thank you Jodi!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Ben · Married on 05/12/2018

We loved the flowers Jodi made for us! She was great to work with, too. We met with her a few times, and she was able to seamlessly weave all of our requests and preferences into seamless, beautiful displays while maintaining all the design integrity and experience we came to her for in the first place. All the flowers were perfectly on time and right where they needed to be. We never even saw them being placed, they were just there and beautiful. Thanks, Jodi!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Paradai · Married on 03/23/2018

Gorgeous flowers. Jodi is so friendly and super easy to chat with. We had met with her about 6 months before our wedding. Discussed the details and about one month out she reached out to us to check if we had any changes. I had shown her flowers from pinterest boards and she made recommendations for flowers that were similar to save on cost. I put my trust in her and the bouquets and arrangements all looked so beautiful on our wedding day. The guest table florals, she even made the vases look beautiful by wrapping the inside of the vase with a palm leaf to hide the flower stems. She provided ample amounts of flower petals for the flower girls. I am super happy I found her after reading all the wonderful reviews.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Claire · Married on 02/18/2018

We got married February 2018 at Anthem Country Club. Jodi was such a joy to work with as our florist! I don't know much about flowers, but Jodi helped show us flashcards and photos of each different flower and totally understood my vision (without pushing to up-sell us which was such a sigh of relief)! I would recommend Jodi to anybody as the process was so smooth and wonderful! The flowers were all set up at the venue before we even got there!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Blair · Married on 02/17/2018

I couldn't be happier with my flowers from Flowers by Jodi! I had a vision and I showed Jodi the pictures of what I wanted and I got exactly what I wanted and more! My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and even better than I imagined. My centerpieces were gorgeous and I seriously couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 03/05/2018
    Flowers by Jodi 29
    Flowers by Jodi 30

Adrienne · Married on 02/09/2018

Jodi! She is a flower goddess! I can't say enough about her! She knows what she's talking about and you won't regret booking her. Thanks Jodi!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Adrienne · Married on 02/09/2018

Sent on 02/23/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 01/27/2018

we LOVED Jodi!!! our flowers were beautiful, Jodi and her team were so organized and professional i LOVED my flowers and made my day so special

Sent on 02/07/2018