Flowers By J&J Reviews

74 | Marathon, FL

74 Reviews for Flowers By J&J

Julia · Married on 05/06/2017

Danielle is AMAZING!! I was very specific about the color of peony I wanted to be used & my entire wedding vision. She got everything spot on. When I thought I had it all figured out, she went above & beyond to help me see why a certain height worked well, or a certain color would work better. She truly has a talent. Many of the florists just tell you what you want to hear, while she & her team help you to actually see what looks best from your vision. Her prices are also very reasonable comparing to other florists in the area. She traveled to Key West from her shop in Marathon for my wedding! When I walked into my wedding reception, I almost cried I was so taken back by how beautiful it looked. She made my wedding dream a reality & I cannot thank her enough! She is a true artist!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Courtney · Married on 11/26/2016

Fantastic!!!!!! They were the best. I recommend them to anyone looking for a florist! The flowers for my wedding were amazing for all the bouquets and centerpieces. I gave them a picture of a bouquet that I wanted and they made it come true!!!!!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Lauren · Married on 11/12/2016

Danielle's beautiful designs and knowledge of flowers helped me understand my vision for the big day! She provided me with plenty of flower options that made beautiful table arrangements and matched my price point. Our guests couldn't believe our arrangements were all real flowers, they were so lush and gorgeous - I wish I could attach photos!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Courtney · Married on 11/05/2016

They gave us an amazing arrangement of wedding flowers . All the flowers made the wedding perfect . Even the silk flowers were perfect . They looked so real

Sent on 01/22/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

Very helpful. Great service, helped guide me to the vision I had. Reasonably priced. Talented artists!

Sent on 09/27/2016
  • F

Fred · Married on 03/31/2016

These folks are so great at what they do. Incredible design work, very accommodating and timely!!! Highly recommended.

Sent on 02/10/2017

Very affordable! Sent in a picture of what i liked and she gave me a price for that bouquet. Scaled down version for my daughter. Very responsive.

Sent on 09/01/2015
  • FutureRice0821

Mica · Married on 08/21/2015

Danielle and her team were fantastic! I must have changed my mind about the flowers about 5 times before coming to a final decision and she NAILED it. The flowers were gorgeous, the arch was beautiful, and the props were perfect! She was prompt in answering all my questions and concerns. Thanks again for helping to make our day beautiful!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Last minute we decided to add some flower details to our ceremony location and they were so responsive, helpful and affordable. The quality of their work is absolutely beautiful!!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Flowers By J&J's reply:

Thank you it was a pleasure to be part of your special day .. We loved the photo's posted on facebook Thank you again

Natalie · Married on 05/15/2015

Danielle was great! I was a little late meeting with her in the planning for what I wanted but she was able to make everything I wanted. I had a beautiful bouquet of white Lilly's that were just beautiful and they smelled amazing! My bridesmaids had a beautiful bouquet of cream colored roses. The men wore boutonnieres. The best part was the scrolls of flowers that were on the aisle. They were beautiful and perfect. Danielle was so helpful in regards to design and being able to know exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Julia · Married on 04/18/2015

Flowers by J&J were totally fantastic! Danielle took my ideas and made them into something so beautiful and perfect - it was great! We received so many compliments on the flowers too. I would suggest anyone getting married in the Keys use them!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Stella · Married on 01/23/2015

Danielle thank you so much for delivering such beautiful flowers. The ceremony and reception looked beautiful. You made my vision into reality and then some! You over exceeded my expectations! The reception space was breath taking - everyone loved the centerpieces, the flower bouquets and boutonnieres. Most importantly we loved them!! The flowers were fresh and beautiful. You knew exactly what I wanted - you actually listened! I can't thank you enough for making our day so beautiful with your talent. Future brides and grooms, if you want a talented florists and understands your vision Flowers by J & J is for you. Their flexible with your budget and deliver a beautiful product. They truly made our wedding a dream come true with all the beautiful decor and centerpieces. Thank you Danielle! Best regards, Stella and Ken

Sent on 01/30/2015

Flowers by J & J did all of the flowers for my May 23,2014 wedding at Hawks Cay Resort. Danielle was beyond great to work with and very patient. She took the time to understand what I wanted and to explain to me exactly what she was going to do to make the event beautiful. The wedding centerpieces exceeded my expectations and looked amazing. I would highly recommend Flowers by J & J!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Flowers By J&J's reply:

Thank You so Much For Letting Us Be Part Of Your Special Day You Had An Amazing Wedding And We Were So Happy To Be Part Of Your Celebration . Can't Wait To Get More Photo's !! Thanks Again

Jennifer · Married on 05/02/2014

Flowers by J&J were so easy to work with. We had a destination wedding and I was not able to pop in to see them before the wedding so they had to go off of pictures that I sent them and my vague descriptions and the flowers were BEAUTIFUL. All of the bouquets came out stunning and were literally exactly how I had imagined them. I have no idea how they did it, but they did. Sheer talent and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Jennifer · Married on 04/12/2014

Danielle and Malinda,
    Thank you soooo much for everything. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and I couldn't have asked for anything better. Everyone RAVED about how gorgeous the flowers were. And I wish I could have taken them all home. Thank you for contributing to our day and helping to make it absolutely perfect and just as I imagined!

Sent on 05/04/2014

Cheryl · Married on 12/21/2013

Danielle at flowers by J J was amazing to work with. She was always available and enthusiastic to discuss our ideas for how the flowers and decor for the wedding should look like. We had a picture of beautiful white flowers in wooden boxes. Danielle went so far as to have her husband construct them for us. They were so beautiful that I purchased some to keep for my home! Please look no further if you want a wonderful florist that can do it all from flowers to lanterns to candy dishes for a great price! Thanks so much Danielle and Flowers by J J staff. You made our vision come true!

Sent on 01/18/2014

Flowers by J & J did a beautiful job and worked with us within our budget to create beautiful bouquets and decorations. They were prompt and professional, and really added unique details to our wedding (LOVED the lobster trap arrangement and the bridal party bouquets!)

Sent on 01/18/2014
  • Jeaine

Jeaine · Married on 10/12/2013

Excellent job with flowers and décor. Flowers by J&J made our wedding even more beautiful than we had hoped for!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Robert · Married on 06/01/2013

Fantastic Job!!! I would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Barry · Married on 05/10/2013

Danielle and her team were absolutely amazing to work with. All the stress and burden was completely eliminated when my husband and I choose to work with "Flowers by J&J". From the initial meeting, Danielle "got it". She saw the vision and she truly understood our goal. Her service, professionalism and flexibility was perfect. She went above and beyond our expectations and made our wedding the most beautifully decorated. We will always remember the quality, the value... but most of all the service. Kudos to you and your team. Danielle -- we will be forever grateful. We highly recommend Flowers by J&J to any bride/groom looking for host an event in the Keys. Danielle and her team can make it happen!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Crystle · Married on 05/04/2013

They were fantastic! They made everthying so easy! They were extremely friendly, and extremely helpful. They made the flower bouquets for myself, my bridesmaides, the centerpieces for my tables, the boutonnieres for my husband and his groomsmen, and for our fathers, and they also made corsages for our mothers. Eveything turned out beautifully! I would highly recommend Flowers By J & J to anyone! In fact I am in the process of having them remake my wedding bouquet with silk flowers! They are absolutely fantastic!! Thank you Flowers By J & J for helping to make our wedding day beautiful!!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Marie · Married on 04/28/2013

When attempting to plan my wedding from a distance, getting flowers was the most difficult part. I did not want the 'typical' island flowers and no one seemed to want to hear what it was that I was looking to do - until I connected with Danielle.

Not once did she say "NO" or "That's not possible" or "Why would you do that" - she listened, gave her opinion and made the entire process seemless. She was an absolute pleasure to work with & I can't thank her enough.

Anyone getting married in the Keys NEEDS to contact Danielle & Flowers by J & J. Trust me when I say, I think I spoke with every florist in the area and NO ONE was as helpful, friendly and cost effective as Flowers by J & J. THANK YOU Danielle!!!

Sent on 05/08/2013

J&J flowers was wonderful to work with. All our flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful. They were fresh, colorful and everything we could have asked for. Being from afar we submitted pictures of what we wanted and all the arrangements turned out to be exactly what we had wanted. Wonderful service and professionalism. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/04/2013

Margaret · Married on 03/18/2013

Danielle did flowers for my wedding and they were fabulous! My family came to the Keys for the week of my wedding. We had arrangements made up and delivered to each cottage on the first day of the week. The flowers were unbelievable gorgeous. All tropicals. My guests were wowed! They were very fresh still at the end of the week. Everyone was trying to figure out how they were going to get them on the plane! LOL.. they hated leaving them behind.
    The flowers for the actual service and reception couldn't possibly have been more beautiful. Beautiful bright tropical colors on the tables. My bouquet full of beautiful callas and roses. Everything was perfect. Flower petals along the beach... beautiful flowers on the arch...
    Danielle is warm and friendly.. great to work with. I planned this whole thing from CA. It couldn't have gone any smoother if I had been there.
    Thank you thank you Danielle... the flowers really made this wedding!

Sent on 04/02/2013

Katie · Married on 03/11/2013

Danielle Lebo at Flowers By J&J in Marathon, FL was fantastic. Since I was unable to visit the Keys prior to my wedding, I sent her photos of what I had in mind for flowers and colors. I also asked if she could do something a little different with the table arrangements and use clusters of mason jars of different sizes with loose groups of flowers in them. The bouquets and table arrangements far surpassed my expectations. Danielle also worked with the cake people to decorate the cake with the same flowers that were in the wedding. She was very easy to work with and I would recommend her to my very best friends.

Sent on 04/05/2013

Flowers By J&J's reply:

Thank you so much I was a pleasure being part of you wedding