Wedding Flowers by Scott Reviews

1 User photo

• Kelsey

Kelsey M. · Married on 08/14/2020

Gorgeous Flowers!

Scott was great and worked with us to create the floral arrangements of my dreams! When we postponed our wedding due to COVID he was super flexible and we made some adjustments due to the seasonality of some of the flowers we chose. Everything was gorgeous!

Sent on 08/15/2020

Alison · Married on 08/15/2015

Scott was great to work with! He came thru our venue at La Massaria and from the moment we met with him at his house, we knew we were in good hands. He really is meticulous when going thru all the flowers for the day and wants to understand what you want. He was helpful in explaining different ideas or flowers. I have to say I LOVED our flowers and got many compliments. We also did a ceiling display for extra from him that was amazing for our venue. Scott really tries to work with you and helps to guide you for whatever budget you have. Thank you again Scott for such amazing flowers and for being so nice and helpful during our wedding time.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Scott worked with us to make the flowers everything we and our daughter had imagined. He was very patient and open to suggestions. He made a sample arrangement prior to the wedding so we were able to see what he would create, and altered the arrangement, at our request. The flowers were beautiful and all iof our guests commented on how lovely they were. Got our chairs and tablecloths from Scott as well. Along with the flowers, they were stunning.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Scott was an absolute dream to work with. From the beginning to the end of the process, he was responsive and helpful. His passion for what he does comes across in everything he does, from his initial consult to his follow-up work to the day-of implementation. His demeanor is warm and friendly, which puts you at ease immediately. He is a great listener who is very much interested in bringing your vision of the day to life. He makes insightful suggestions and offers you the benefit of his experience with a gentle hand. He is willing to let you mull things over, and he allows revisions to evolve naturally. Scott was extremely generous with his time and agreed to meet with me several times prior to the wedding. He seemed just as excited as I was! He thought of some clever décor additions that really made the difference with my centerpieces. I would have never come up with his ideas on my own. And...when I saw my wedding flowers the night before the wedding, I gasped with excitement. He got it exactly right! My wedding day was just what I dreamed it would be. Thank you, Scott.

Sent on 01/18/2015

Michelle · Married on 10/10/2014

Scott was amazing. We contacted him later than what most would recommend for wedding flowers but he worked with us anyway and no one would have known the short amount of time that we had worked together. I had so many compliments on our bouquets and centerpieces. Everything turned out beautifully, he did such an amazing job and really stuck with our budget. The centerpieces were really the focus of decoration for our reception and truly that was all we needed he did such an amazing job with them! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Donna · event on: 09/14/2014

Scott is extremely easy to work with. He has great suggestions for what will work for you. He is professional and fun to work with. His floral arrangements are just beautiful.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Suzi · Married on 08/01/2014

Scott was such a pleasure to work with! The flowers turned out beautifully and he even added lace from my mom's veil and my rosary the morning of the wedding when he dropped the flowers off because I forgot to bring them the day before when I met him! Our centerpieces and the tulle and lights he hung at our reception were amazing, it made the room look even more beautiful! A great vendor to have be apart of your big day, highly recommend!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Tiffany · Married on 06/14/2014

We hired Scott as our florist for our wedding on 6/14/14. We loved working with Scott, he was extremely professional and kind. We told him what we wanted and he definitely delivered, he did BEAUTIFUL work on our centerpieces, matched our colors EXACTLY and basically took the vision from my head and made it a reality. We also had a very tight budget and not a lot of money to work with but Scott made it happen without even having to cut corners! I would highly recommend Scott to anyone looking for a florist!

Sent on 06/15/2014

Antonietta · Married on 05/24/2014

Scott was absolutely wonderful! Such a pleasure to do business with! The flowers were reasonably priced and looked absolutely amazing!!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/17/2014

My flowers were unbelievable. I still look at them 2 days later and a big smile comes on my face because they were all so beautiful. Scott was so friendly and the price was reasonable. I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Lauren · Married on 03/23/2013

Scott was so easy to work with. He helped us pick the perfect flowers for our wedding. We received ,any compliments on the arrangements and the colors that he helped us pick. Scott did an amazing job!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Lauren M. · Married on 07/21/2012

Scott does a great job and has such an eye for beauty.I didnt really know what flowers looked right together and Scott helped from start to finish. He knew exactly what flowers to pick to make everything" pop" with the bridesmaid's dresses. He was at a very reasonable price and also did the chair coverings and bows which gave the room alittle extra touch and looked gorgeous!! THANKS SCOTT!!!!!

Sent on 09/26/2012
  • Stormy2685

Melissa · Married on 09/24/2011

I would absolutely recommend Mr. Scott Olson with Florabundance to any bride looking for beautiful flowers tailored exactly to what she wants. Mr. Olson is professional yet friendly, flexible, trustworthy, and as a bride I felt confident in him as my florist. My flowers, centerpieces, etc. were exactly what I wanted and better! I even requested to have a tree at my venue instead of a guestbook so guests could sign paper leaves and hang them on the tree! Mr. Olson did not disappoint and produced a beautiful tree! I am very happy with this vendor!

Sent on 09/25/2011

Whitney · Married on 08/06/2010

Scott did an excellent job with our flowers and decoration. He provided an arch and flowers for out outdoor ceremony, flowers for me and the bridemaids, and did an awesome job decorating our reception. He provided us with chair covers and satin sashes, and everything looked wonderful. Scott is a true professional, and pays attention to every little detail.

Sent on 09/13/2010

Katie · Married on 12/16/2006

The flowers were gorgeous, and Scott was great at providing what I wanted - he made my visions come to life!

Sent on 04/28/2008
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 07/15/2017

We selected Scott as our florist as he was the preferred vendor through our reception venue, La Massaria. We met with Scott about 9 months prior to our wedding and discussed my ideas/vision for the flowers. He was clearly very knowledgable and was able to give recommendations for cost-effective flowers that would be in season at the time of our wedding. He also helped us brainstorm ideas for our centerpieces, which we were trying to create with a "long distance relationship" theme. When we were still a good 6 months out from the wedding he didn't always respond quickly to emails (likely because he had a lot of weddings coming up prior to ours), but as our day got closer he was very quick to respond and answer any questions. We met with him the day before the wedding to see all of the final products and give the final okay, and everything looked great! Delivery was timely and he confirmed all details for the day of. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Jena · Married on 05/06/2017

Scott was AMAZING. He was super easy to work with and was very flexible. We met a few months ahead of time and went over the vision for my flowers. He wrote me up a list of options and prices, but gave me plenty of time to make the final decisions. I really appreciated that. He coordinated well with my Cake vendor and Venue, so I didn't have to worry about a thing! My flowers were picture perfect, everything I could I wanted. I would recommend Scott to any bride-to-be, especially those who are being mindful of cost while not wanting to compromise on value and service!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Raina · Married on 09/13/2015

Scott did an amazing job at our wedding. I had specific requests and he was so open and eager to meet those demands! He provided amazing looking table arrangements, centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnières. He always hand crafted a stunning canopy/arch for the ceremony that matched exactly the Pinterest photos I had given him. He also provided the chiavari chairs, gorgeous lighted drapery for the reception room ceiling, and other small touches like tea light candles throughout. He took away so much stress by taking care of everything! Scott's prices were extremely reasonable as well.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Megan · Married on 04/18/2015

Scott did SUCH an amazing job with our flowers! I didn't really know what I wanted when I met with him and he really created something so beautiful that looked great with my color scheme. I love looking at the bridesmaids bouquets and how nice they looked with the girls dresses! There was a point when I wanted to make some changes right before he was to order my flowers but he was on vacation. It took a few days after he got back to get ahold of him and I was afraid it would be too late to make changes but luckily it was not. Other than that he was fantastic and I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Stephanie · Married on 11/14/2014

He does amazing work. He understood my crazy scattered ideas right away and made my dreams come true. If your looking for someone to create something unique and beautiful, florabundance is what you need. He shows you everything the day before your event to make sure everything is the way you want it and he will do whatever he needs to make it right, if it's not already. You don't need to look any further, and I'm a professional Event Planner, so this is not only my personal recommendation but also my professional one.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Everyone was exactly how I envisioned. Scott was willing to listen to all my varying ideas and helped me come up with my flower arrangements. When I walked into the venue on my wedding day, it was exactly what we discussed. I couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 01/05/2014

Scott from Flowers by Florabundance did an amazing job with the flowers at my wedding. The flowers he suggested that corresponded with the colors I wanted turned out beautiful. They popped against the gray and purple color scheme. He went above and beyond to make sure I knew what I ordered and to make sure that's what I wanted. I had so many compliments on the bouquets, the chapel flowers and centerpieces!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Melissa · Married on 08/26/2017

3.0

We went with Scott as our florist as he is a preferred vendor through La Massaria. We were very pleased with the bridal bouquets and centerpieces, he did an excellent job! Scott worked with us to help cut costs where we could while sticking with our vision. We provided him with our ideas and he was able to recommend the best flowers/options to make it all happen. From a communications standpoint Scott was inconsistently responsive in a timely manner and needed to be reminded of details/decisions that had been discussed on a few occasions. Where Scott lacked in communication he absolutely made up in delivering the final product! Planning from out of state made it challenging at times but overall Scott was accommodating. We were able to mail him a sample centerpiece and he met with us 6 months in advance and worked around our schedule for final meetings.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Katie · Married on 12/07/2013

Our wedding flowers from Scott were amazing! Everything turned out exactly how I envisioned from the bouquets to the centerpieces and other decorations for the reception. I would definitely recommend him again. Thanks again Scott!

Sent on 01/07/2014

We had included centerpieces with this vendor and he did a terrific job. He also helped us with tulle with lights throughout so our venue had a magical glow!

Sent on 08/20/2015