Flowers by Em Reviews

3 | Wixom, MI

3 Reviews for Flowers by Em

Emily · Married on 04/29/2017

Flowers by Em was responsive to my emails, and within 1 day of initial contact we had an agreement set (I think part of this is because I only needed one type of flower, had an inspiration picture and therefore my order was fairly straightforward). I utilized Emily for my wedding centerpieces. I chose to do all white tulips, but needed 25 of them. Emily quoted me a fair price, made payment and follow up easy, and communicated well with my wedding coordinator. I showed Emily my inspiration picture, and I could not be more happy with how the flowers turned out. She sourced large beautiful tulips, and every vase looked fresh and exactly how I had imagined it. There were extra tulips from my order, and she graciously brought them into the Grosse Pointe Yacht Club for my coordinator to use to lay out on the head table for extra decoration. Little did I know this extra touch would add so much to the decor. Thank you Emily for a wonderful service and for making my floral centerpieces so elegant and stress free.

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2016

Emily was easy to work with in all stages of the planning and execution of our wedding day flowers. She helped us to find the look we were wanting with a price we could afford. The bouquets and centerpieces turned out beautiful! She made the day stress free for me and i greatly appreciated it!

Mary · Married on 10/10/2015

Emily is fantastic to work with! Bring you flower ideas to her and she makes them a reality! Great service and quick response to all your questions! Very affordable