Flowers By Elizabeth Reviews

Flowers By Elizabeth 7
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 02/02/2019

Awesome experience!

Beautiful arrangements! Set up prior to when I arrived. Wonderful service.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Tricia Tepper · Married on 06/18/2017

Beautifully

Flowers by Elizabeth definitely made our wedding extremely beautiful! Even with the last minute Bima flowers. The girls were wonderful! Extremely understanding. We will be using them for all future events!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Flowers By Elizabeth 20
    Flowers By Elizabeth 21
    Flowers By Elizabeth 22

Samantha · Married on 04/22/2017

Ashley and her team were amazing to work with! From the start, flowers were not my main focus and hiring Flowers by Elizabeth (Ashley) was such an easy decision. From our first meeting, she quickly caught on to my style and made several suggestions for flower types and colors. We got married at a brewery and wanted to incorporate growler glassware into our centerpieces. Ashley was more than happy to take these and transform them with her beautiful flowers. During the planning, I gave her several pictures of bouquets so that she had an idea of what I was looking for. When she dropped them off on my wedding day, I was so impressed! The flowers were STUNNING and completely exceeded my expectations. Throughout the night I received so many compliments on the flowers and centerpieces that her team provided. The bouquets still looked beautiful the next day.

Her pricing was extremely reasonable and she was so accommodating throughout the different planning stages. Communication wise, she was so easy to get in touch with and we had no issues for the delivery ( 1-hour away) at the hotel & ceremony/reception location.

Thank you, Flowers by Elizabeth!! :)

Sent on 05/01/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/20/2016

Our super hero themed flowers where amazing, the bouquets came out awesome. So helpful and accomidating.

Sent on 11/27/2016

Abbie · Married on 10/11/2015

Elizabeth was a pleasure to work with. Her prices are reasonable and her arrangements are beautiful. She understood exactly what I was looking for and delivered even more perfect than I could have imagined. I would definitely recommended using her.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Christine and Curt · Married on 10/26/2013

We would highly recommend Elizabeth's for any floral needs. I met with Elizabeth herself on several occasions and she is first, a professional who listened, suggested, and did everything beautifully. Second, she is such a super nice lady. I will miss talking to her and hope to be in soon for other floral needs. All the floral orders were beautiful, exactly what we wanted, and were delivered on time (even a tad early : ). I so loved the bridal bouquet she created! We look forward to working with her again!

Sent on 11/10/2013

The flowers for my wedding were gorgeous and stayed beautiful all day long! Elizabeth listened to my every want and made my vision come to life!

Sent on 11/30/2013

Carol · Married on 05/19/2012

Flowers by Elizabeth provided the fresh floral arrangements for my bridal party and parents of the bride and groom. The owner added her personal touch by working with me directly and provided guidance/advice as needed as well as what substitutions could be done that were more cost effective. They incorporated the bouquet crystals in a creative manner that made the bouquets unique. The arrangements were absolutely beautiful and I could not have more pleased.

Sent on 06/04/2012

The flowers were beautiful and lasted all night. Pricing was excellent as well!

Sent on 12/19/2015