Flowers by Edie Reviews

Flowers by Edie 5
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/21/2018

Beyond Amazing

Flower's by Edie was beyond amazing, they were so attentive to details. Mark made my vision come true! Every flower and colors I requested they delivered. My bouquet was extactly as I imagined and more. The colors were simply stunning. I love how all the bridesmaid bouquets turned out as well. The communication from the start was amazing and easy. They never let the 1,000 + miles between us get in the way. I had a vision and they delivered!
    Thank you so much!!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Flowers by Edie 6
    Flowers by Edie 7
    Flowers by Edie 8

Alyssa · Married on 11/05/2017

Susan was so easy to work with. I sent a picture of bouquets that I liked, and they turned out PERFECTLY. The flowers were delivered on time and matched our decorations exactly. I recommend this vendor 100%.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Morag · Married on 10/31/2017

Big thank you to everyone in helping make our wedding flowers absolutely stunning - exactly what I was looking for. Always hard to envisage when you are organizing by telephone let alone another country. Exceeded my expectations and definitely recommend this florist.

Morag Anderton

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Flowers by Edie 9
    Flowers by Edie 10

Casey · Married on 04/28/2017

Flowers by Edie was amazing!! They did beautiful arrangements for my wedding day - She helped me with gorgeous bouquets, simple centerpieces, and flowers for my archway. The service was phenomenal, they were able to create perfection quickly, since my original florist was unable to do my wedding. They were extremely helpful in delivery, dropping off at both my "get ready house" and the venue.

Thank you Flowers by Edie for an amazing job!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 01/20/2017

One of my favorite decisions from the wedding was our flowers! Flowers by Edie did a spectacular job and made our big day that much more beautiful!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Cat · Married on 10/09/2016

I absolutely loved our flowers for our wedding. They were stunning and exactly what we had discussed with Susan. We did bouquets, bouts, table arrangements, flowers for the cake and alter, everything was perfect. Susan took some pictures I gave her with what I had in mind and make them a reality. Could not be more pleased! Would highly recommend

Sent on 10/10/2016

Samantha · Married on 09/18/2016

Flowers by Edie did an AMAZING job for my wedding! We had a tropical flower theme and everything turned out gorgeous- including my tropical floral crown! Susan at Flowers by Edie is wonderful and knew exactly what I wanted, and kept it at a reasonable price! Every single person who I talk to about my wedding compliments me on how beautiful the flowers were! I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Kate · Married on 06/04/2016

We were truly blown away by the bouquets and arrangement the team assembled. Everything was better than I could have ever dreamed!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Emma · Married on 06/01/2016

We came from the UK for our wedding so everything was planned by email, Susan was brilliant at replying and very easy and helpful to work with! The flowers that turned up on the day were beautiful and everything I hoped for!

Sent on 06/08/2016
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 05/14/2016

I am so glad we used Flowers by Edie for all of our flowers used for our wedding! Susan was extremely helpful. I had no clue what I was doing when it came to flowers but she helped me with everything. Everything came out stunning.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Paresa · Married on 04/08/2016

The flowers for our wedding day were gorgeous! Susan made it so easy as we planned a destination wedding from out of town. She worked with our budget and was helpful in suggesting beautiful arrangements that would fit the amount we asked her to work with. She was readily available by phone and email, and the flowers she chose looked exactly like the pictures we sent her to use as inspiration. I highly recommend you utilize flowers by Edie for all your wedding needs!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Patricia · Married on 06/12/2015

We eloped and came to Flowers by Edie to get a bouquet, boutanneire and other flowers for my hair. They are wonderful here. They had some wonderful suggestions for us that I would've never thought of. Our flowers were absolutely wonderful. Go to this florist!!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Kristin · Married on 05/24/2015

I absolutely loved my flowers and Susan was a pleasure to work with! My flowers and bouquets turned out beautiful!! Very affordable without sacrificing quality! Delivered on time and in perfect condition! Gorgeous!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Jennifer · Married on 03/07/2015

Susan was a pleasure to work with and our bouquets and centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous!!!

Because I had sought out vendors early, flowers being one of them, the date of the wedding was not for sure. 3 weeks before the wedding I contacted Susan to make sure everything was set and to pay balance, and embarrassingly realized I had not contacted her to change date. Panic set in, but Susan made it work and delivered those beautiful arrangements on time!!!

Highly recommended!!! A+++++++++

Sent on 03/15/2015

Donna · Married on 12/13/2014

Worked with Susan and she was absolutely amazing. The flowers were made "exactly" as we pictured. They were fresh (I am actually still enjoying them and the wedding was almost a week ago). They did a beautiful job and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a florist. There prices were exceptional too!

Sent on 12/17/2014

April · Married on 11/09/2014

An absolute pleasure to work with! Flowers were beautiful, fresh ,exactly as described! Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Kelley · Married on 05/17/2014

Gorgeous Bouquet! Susan had me e-mail her pictures of what I liked since I live in Fort Wayne, Indiana. She was able to create exactly what I wanted!!!!! The price for the bouquet and boutineer was very reasonable!!!!! Thank you!!! Sincerely Kelley and Kevin Pio

Sent on 05/30/2014

Katie · Married on 04/29/2014

Susan at Flowers by Edie was amazing to work with. I sent her an email with several completely different bouquets and she broke down what the pricing would be for each and how easy it would be to get each of the flowers in each bouquet, which allowed to me make a decision on which style to go with. She was able to nearly exactly recreate the bouquet I wanted, and they were GORGEUOS!

Sent on 05/16/2014

Amber · Married on 03/22/2014

The flowers I wanted for my bouquet (anemones) were hard to get. Susan ordered from several places to make sure mine were perfect for my wedding. Everything was gorgeous and well worth the price. Thanks, Susan, and everyone at Flowers by Edie!

Sent on 03/28/2014

Jamii · Married on 11/23/2013

Flowers by Edie helped me to create beautiful flowers for our wedding, while on a budget. In my initial meeting with Susan, I explained to her what I wanted and that it had to be within my budget. She created a plan for me with beautiful flower arrangements that turned out great. Very friendly staff. They dropped off the flowers on time on the day of the wedding and set up the shepherds hooks for the ceremony. The beautiful pink hydrangeas were probably my favorite.

I would recommend their services. No hassell and very accommodating.

Sent on 12/03/2013

Sally · Married on 11/02/2013

I was a last minute bride with choosing flowers and a color scheme ! Thanks so much for the ideas and getting everything to look just perfect in such a short space of time :-) and we were very happy with the price too !

Sent on 01/13/2014

nichole · Married on 10/05/2013

I will only buy my flowers from them from now on. I got my wedding flowers there this weekend amazing is all I can say. Everyone kept saying how amazing and beautiful they were. Everything I could ever want. I would 100% recommend them. Thank u so much flowers by Edie for a job well done.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Rosi · Married on 10/05/2013

Flowers by Edie made the most beautiful flower bouquets for my son & dtr in laws wedding. The flowers were so fresh and the colors were vibrant.. Thank you susan

Sent on 10/12/2013

nichole · Married on 10/05/2013

My flowers were amazing I couldn't have asked for a better job. I loved them so much I had them saved. I will never get flowers from anywhere else. Thank u so much flowers by Edie u did a amazing job on my wedding flowers and at a great price.

Sent on 10/15/2013