Flowers by Diane Reviews

Flowers by Diane 7
  • Rochelle

Rochelle · Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful Bouquets

Since everything can’t be a priority, flowers were probably last on my list. My venue was so ornate, that I wasn’t too concerned about adding flowers to my décor. By the time I got around to looking for a florist, my only criteria was affordability.

I met with three florists, all in Hoboken, for the sake of convenience. I chose to work with Diane for several reasons. First, her shop was a joy to enter. It is filled with greenery and just so inviting! Second, her personality matched the store. I felt very comfortable with her and reassured that she would provide top-notch service. Third, I appreciated that she didn’t try to upsell me. Diane was focused on meeting my needs and worked with me to provide what I wanted, at a reasonable price. Fourth, she was flexible. She said if I wanted to make changes or add on, I could - which I did, the day before my wedding! Fifth, she was responsive. She gave me her cell number and I texted her at all hours (sorry, Diane!). Sixth, she was honest and prepared. Whereas the other florists swore that they wouldn’t have a problem forcing nine amaryllis to bloom for the bridesmaid bouquets, as someone who plants amaryllis every year, I knew that sounded too good to be true. Diane was honest that amaryllis aren’t so predictable, but she outlined what she could do if they didn’t bloom on time. Sure enough, they struggled to open fully that day, but the bouquets turned out how I envisioned anyway, with the added bonus of calla lilies! (They needed to be simple, as the dresses were the showstoppers, and the flowers did make a lovely arrangement the following week.)

The day of my wedding, Diane personally delivered my flowers and they were beautiful. I was very satisfied with her services, and she can expect more of my business in the future!

Sent on 02/11/2019
    Flowers by Diane 8
    Flowers by Diane 9
    Flowers by Diane 10

allison · Married on 03/24/2018

We used Diane as our florist for our wedding and we could not have been more pleased! She is so lovely and warm as a person, and her work is beautiful. Our wedding was small, but she was able to create a beautiful bride's bouquet, boutonniere and centerpieces on a fairly tight budget. Our guests were so excited to take the centerpieces home! Not really knowing flowers all that well, my direction was vague (include hydrangeas and make the overall color scheme pastel), but Diane really blew us away with the final result - it's like she was able to bring to life what was in my head even though I couldn't articulate it to her. We will definitely be using her for any flower needs in the future and I highly, highly recommend her for any brides in the Hoboken area.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Annie · Married on 02/17/2018

I honestly credit Diane with bringing my wedding vision to life. She was a pleasure to work with and very receptive to my ideas and budget. All of her work was perfect for my church ceremony, reception and bridal bouquets. She was very organized throughout the entire process, and was willing to play around with various ideas using her creativity and expertise. In particular, she was able to take my ideas for a simple and elegant centerpiece arrangement, to the next level with table runners, candles and beautiful vases. My bridesmaid bouquets were matched perfectly to the color of the girls' dresses. My bridal bouquet was exactly what I wanted. If you are looking for a creative and fun person to work with for your wedding florals - Diane is the best in the biz!

Sent on 04/08/2018
    Flowers by Diane 11
    Flowers by Diane 12

Julie · Married on 08/11/2017

Diane was excellent from initial consultation to wedding day. The bouquets, centerpieces and cake decorations were absolutely beautiful. I was not entirely sure what I wanted and Diane was patient and helped to make everything perfect. She was also very reasonable and I was able to get what I wanted within my budget!

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Flowers by Diane 13
    Flowers by Diane 14
    Flowers by Diane 15
    Flowers by Diane 16

Erin · Married on 05/26/2017

Diane is a talented florist and amazing person. I always felt like I was in good hands with Diane. She is so creative and was excited along with me during the process. She is very responsive too. The final products were gorgeous, during the wedding I was in awe of the beautiful choices and arrangements. I loved working with Diane and she made the wedding planning process less stressful and more enjoyable.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Jenn · Married on 10/09/2016

I cannot recommend Diane enough. She was absolutely phenomenal from the start. I was choosing between her and another vendor and have to admit that the only reason I chose Diane was because I wanted to work with her. Her personality lights up a room and she seemed to know exactly what I wanted for my flowers when I was unsure. Another key reason was that she did not give us a hard time about the fact that my father was building the Chuppah I would stand under at the alter. Other florists stuck their nose in the air at the idea, worried that it would make their job harder, but Diane was excited by it and accepted the challenge with gusto. The day of my wedding I stood in awe as I was handed my bridal bouquet. It was more exquisite than anything I'd ever seen on Pinterest or in person. My bridesmaids bouquets were equally stunning and I was beyond happy with how she decorated the Chuppah my father made for the occasion.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Sharine · Married on 05/28/2016

We got the flower arrangements for our wedding reception, the bride and bridesmaid bouquets from Flowers by Diane.
    All of them were so fresh and beautiful.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Galya · Married on 09/20/2015

Diane was so amazing and made our wedding process so stress-free and fun with all the great ideas she had! she really listens to what I really envisioned for the flowers at our wedding day and did everything to make us happy while still staying in budget! Thanks Diane for great work and amazing centerpieces / bouquets / boutineers at our wedding in Florentine Gardens!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Diane did the flowers for my wedding and was amazing to work with! She was friendly, responsive, helpful with any and all questions (when my cupcake vendor fell through 2 weeks before my wedding I called her panicked and she gave me great suggestions). The flowers for the wedding were absolutely gorgeous and the most fragrant roses I've ever smelled! Her prices were also great! I can't say enough great things about Diane and her staff!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Loved Diane and her whole team! Flowers were gorgeous and everything was just as it was described!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Jason · Married on 05/08/2015

Diane was very accommodating towards our budget. She is very friendly and worked with my wife to make the flowers work, and work they did! The centerpieces, to be honest, were more than I expected for how much we spent. Not much else to write. I would, at the very least, give her a chance to provide you with a quote. She's worth the time for sure.

Sent on 05/31/2015

Jennifer · Married on 04/26/2015

I am so incredibly happy that I chose Diane to be my wedding florist! From the beginning, she was an absolute pleasure to work with. She worked wtihin my budget and we met a couple times before the big day to discuss all the details. Having given her pictures and discussing my wedding theme, she literally brought it all to life when the big day arrived. She even personally delivered and set up everything. From my bouquet, to the bridemaids bouquets, centerpieces and ceremony flowers, everything was gorgeous and it was above and beyond what I had ever envisioned to be on my wedding day. I highly recommend Diane!!

Sent on 05/07/2015

jessica · Married on 02/15/2015

Diane and her team were absolutely amazing! our wedding was so much more than we could've ever imagined. She took our ideas and turned it into the wedding of our dreams! She took special care to make sure our flowers were fresh for the event. Working with diane was a pleasure. my husband and I left every appointment feeling excited and confident that we made the right decision in booking. we would gladly recommend flowers by diane for any event!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Nicole · Married on 11/22/2014

Flowers by Diane exceeded our expectations for my Bridal Shower and Wedding on 11.22.14! Everyone commented on the quality of the flowers along with the creativity. Flowers by Diane was the 3rd florist I consulted with and am so happy that we chose them. We had our Wedding ceremony at Ss. Peter & Paul and our Wedding Reception at the W Hotel-LULU's in Hoboken. The details they added with their floral design were perfect! No request of mine was too big or too small. Diane & Andrea listened closely to our requests, gave very helpful suggestions and again...exceeded our expectations! We have high standards when it comes to customer service and this was the only Florist in the NYC metro area that I trusted after our first meeting. In addition, they are truly cost conscious-HUGE PLUS when planning a wedding! All of our family and friends will be using Flowers by Diane for any of our special occasions and you have to as well! You will not be dissappointed!! They are nothing but a pleasure to work with! I promise!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Shari · Married on 11/16/2014

Diane and her team are the best. She got a good idea of my style and what I was looking for and delivered above and beyond what I could have imagined. I was so impressed by their beautiful arrangements and overall professionalism --definitely did not disappoint!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/18/2014

We spoke with many florists when trying to find the right vendor for our wedding. We've used Flowers by Diane (located in Hoboken, NJ) many times before for flowers as gifts, etc. Diane and her staff was so knowledgeable, and they really took my vision and made it a reality. I don't know a thing about flowers, but I gave her a minimal idea, and she gave me exactly what I wanted and more. They were very timely, sweet, and got everything perfect. I HIGHLY recommend them for your next event!!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Carlee · Married on 09/28/2014

Flowers by diane is a very well ran business. At the time of planning my wedding I had a very close family member pass. Lori was able to sit down with me and help me choose flowers for the funeral. She made things very easy at such a rough time. The flowers arrangement was beautiful.

Just a few short months later I ordered my wedding flowers with Lori. Only having a few pictures to show her my flowers turned out beautiful. My bouquets were exactly what I had imagined with all the little personal touches. Since being married on a Sunday the flowers needed to be delivered on Saturday. Lori delivered all the flowers to my house all in containers that would help the flowers stay alive. She had separated all the crossiages and boutineres into a box for the groom and a box for the bride. I would definitely recommend flowers to diane anytime someone I know is looking for a florist.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Diane and her staff at "Flowers by Diane" provided my daughter with a wonderful experience for her wedding, from the planning stages to the wedding day. Diane spent a significant amount of time discussing floral options with my daughter, remaining mindful of the budget. The floral arrangements for the church and the reception venue, as well as the flowers for the bridal party, were exquisite. My daughter's bridal bouquet was gorgeous. On her wedding day, my daughter was delighted that Diane personally delivered the flowers to her. At the reception, the elegant floral centerpieces enhanced the ambiance. I highly recommend "Flowers by Diane" for superb quality of service.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Moira · Married on 09/28/2013

Diane and her team were just amazing to work with while planning our wedding and the flowers she provided were absolutely stunning! Diane is so friendly and enthusiastic, with a true passion for flowers, and a great eye for color, scale, detail and design. I gave her my color scheme and budget and was then escorted around around the shop so that I could see all the flowers and make my selections. I had a peacock theme and so in addition to flowers, Diane added some beautiful feathers to my bouquet. She even placed some special orders to get me just the right shade of purple and peach flowers. The bouquets, center pieces and alter flowers were all just so beautiful! Diane and her staff are very polite, responsive, accommodating and professional, my husband and I are so glad we made them a part of our big day! We will definitely reccommend Flowers by Dianne to all of our friends!

Sent on 01/24/2014
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/15/2013

My flowers were beautiful!!! Everything I expected.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Martha · Married on 07/28/2012

My flowers were amazing, and looked so beautiful. I ordered the bouquets from Diane and she did such an amazing job with them. Thank you Diane!

Sent on 08/02/2012
  • ladyliz02

Elizabeth · Married on 05/22/2011

I love Diana. Her work was so beautiful. Her ideas and creations were amazing. She took my ideas and made them a reality. Everyone was so amazied. I loved my bouquet and all the flowers. The flowers were so beautiful and fresh. She delieved everything same day and set it up. She listents to your ideas and makes them even better. Her prices were great. She is worth every penny and more. Her work is a work of art. I recommentd her to everyone for every event.

Sent on 09/18/2011
  • Y

yasmin · Married on 06/12/2010

We are so happy Diane and Andria did the flowers for our wedding! They are awesome! They are so pleasant to work with and work with you to achieve your vision. We gave them our concept, wedding colors, and gave them the freedom to design my bouquet, the bridal parties' flowers, centerpieces, etc. We had complete faith in them and they achieved what we desired and more! We would definitely recommend Diane to provide her services. All of our meetings were with Andria and she is so nice and knowledgable. It was great to work with them and have them decorate our wedding.

Sent on 08/12/2010

Amanda · Married on 12/18/2005

Diane was AMAZING. She worked with me and my budget and got me everything I wanted. My bridal bouquet had one specification I wanted white tulips beyond that i gave her freedom to do as she pleased. My result was a beautiful bouquet of white tulips and white holly berries with just a few green leaves poking out. It was gorgeus and considering I didn't see it until about 30 mins before my wedding I couldn't have asked for a better one. My girls had beautiful colors of blue and silver and purple to match my colors. I recommend her for any occasion. She is fantastic!!

Sent on 11/29/2007

Lillian · Married on 04/16/2016

I love Flowers by Diane!! Diane and her staff are super nice and sweet and was willing to work with us on our wedding budget. She created the most beautiful cascading bouquet for me and beautiful natural bouquest for my bridesmaids. Everything was EXACTLY how I described to her and pictured for my wedding. She traveled with her staff to Long Branch, NJ and had everything prepared perfectly, from the flowers on our beach arch to the english ivy on our tables. Everything was beautiful and I'd recommend her to any of my friends' weddings. In fact, several have already asked me for her information. Thanks Diane and staff!

Sent on 08/01/2016