Flowers By Diana Reviews

47 Reviews for Flowers By Diana

• W

Wendy S. · Married on 10/10/2020

Excellent!!!

We met with Diana once about our vision for our wedding flowers. She was readily available after our meeting and gladly accommodated us with all new requests even a last minute one the night before. All the flowers were beautiful and truly exceeded our imagination. Thank you Diana,,,you are awesome!

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly W. · Married on 12/28/2019

Excellent to work with

Diana was super easy to work with. We met with her once and she understood what we wanted, but also had great ideas to share. She is reliable, professional and talented. I highly recommend her, without any hesitation.

Sent on 02/04/2020

Maddie · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect florals

Diana is absolutely amazing to work with. She was so patient with me as I changed my mind a month before our wedding. She completely nailed my vision and made all of my floral dreams come true. Would ABSOLUTELY recommend her.

• Marissa

Marissa T. · Married on 06/30/2019

Diana is amazing!

Diana is absolutely amazing and the best to work with. On my wedding day, my wedding planner did not show up, and Diana took it upon herself to step up and make sure everything was set up and looked amazing. Her flowers are amazing, she really takes the time and effort to make sure you get the flowers you want on your wedding day. She also delivers and sets up your flowers, which was a huge stress off my shoulders. She really works with you and is patient through the process of figuring out what your vision is for your perfect day. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. She was a huge part in making my day so special.

Kathy H. · Married on 06/23/2019

Gorgeous custom floral designs

Diana went above and beyond to help make my son's wedding rehearsal dinner centerpieces gorgeous. She offered a variety of vase options and asked great questions to help us get the look we wanted. The beautiful centerpieces helped make the rehearsal dinner extra special for our family and guests. If you are looking for a top notch florist, I highly recommend Diana!

• Amanda

Amanda F. · Married on 06/15/2019

Fleming Wedding

I got married in June of this year and my husband and I were going to just do our own flowers because most florists were too expensive for our budgets. Diana’s daughter went to college with me and that’s how I met Diana. She was super kind and helpful and when I told her I was on a budget, she didn’t push or pressure me to buy more than I wanted. We tried really hard to do a budget wedding and we were able to do it with her as our florist because her prices were really affordable. She was also super nice and I was very pleased with how my wedding turned out. The flowers and greenery made such an amazing difference to how the wedding looked. I would strongly recommend using her if you’re anywhere in the Portland metro area! She did flowers and greenery for both the reception and the ceremony and also bouquets for all my bridesmaids, including stuff for the groomsmen and moms. She also put some flowers on top of my cake and made me a little separate bouquet for my bouquet toss! Loved it!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Mollie · Married on 06/02/2019

Wedding Florist Extraordinaire

Diana is proficient in her knowledge of flowers in season and floral arrangements, and professional in her presentation. She created BEAUTIFUL floral arrangements for my wedding and exceeded our expectations! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Flowers By Diana's reply:

Thank you Mollie, I was so excited to create the flowers for your wedding. I love you gave me flexibility with some things but I also kept your vision for your day.
  • Yumi

Yumi N. · Married on 05/10/2019

Flowers by Diana is the BEST

Diana was the florist for my wedding. From the beginning of the planning process, she made an incredible effort to hone in on what I envisioned and had great suggestions. They turned out absolutely gorgeous, and photographed beautifully. Our guests were also in awe of our flowers. Diana is kind, patient, flexible and professional. Incredibly talented, and you can tell she loves what she does. I am incredibly grateful to her for creating such beautiful works of art for my wedding and certainly recommend her to all local brides!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Karina

Karina · Married on 11/03/2018

Great experience working with Flowers by Diana

Diana did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding! I knew what colors I wanted and a general idea of the style, and she blew it out of the water. She was very knowledgeable about the types of flowers that would be in season and what would work in our budget. I loved the idea of using white pumpkins and also having a romantic feel with lots of candles. She created beautiful lantern centerpieces for each table that incorporated exactly what I was looking for. The touch of flowers she added to our wedding cake were simple and elegant. There were pumpkins and flowers placed throughout the venue, which enhanced the venue space. From the arbor to the tables, everything was very thoughtful and detailed. I would highly recommend using Diana for any event. She is well organized, detail oriented, and talented. As a bride, this was one thing I did not have to worry about on my wedding day.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • JHaedrich

Jhaedrich · Married on 08/24/2018

Gorgeous flowers!

My daughter and I had only 3-1/2 weeks to plan her wedding. Diana set our minds at ease immediately. She worked within our color palette and guided us to the most beautiful flowers within our budget. She created incredibly stunning bride and MOH bouquets. She helped us with everything from boutonnieres and corsages to the centerpieces. She designed two gorgeous sprays for the ceremony arch and cleverly suggested we use them for table centerpieces at the reception - perfect! Diana has the warmth of a good friend mixed with the talent of a seasoned florist. I would recommend her to anyone for any occasion. Thank you, Diana!!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Flowers By Diana's reply:

Thank you, I so enjoyed working with you and your daughter, Lauren, to make her special day beautiful! I am so glad you put your faith in me to create blush, dahlia filled bouquets and flower filled arbor for her day.

Jeri · Married on 06/30/2018

Diana
    Did an AMAZING job. The flowers were ALL just STUNNING! She was always very helpful with ideas, and never hesitated when we asked for something specific. Went above and beyond the call of duty. She does wonderful arrangements and cost is very reasonable. Made my daughters wedding so beautiful, and the reception flowers were to die for!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Flowers By Diana's reply:

Thank you, Jeri for allowing me to be creative with feathers and black vegetation, but still within the limits of Ali's vision. It was such a beautiful white and black wedding and the day was so gorgeous.

Ali · Married on 06/30/2018

Super wonderful to work with! Is willing to go above and beyond and help give you everything you could ever want or need!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Kay · Married on 05/20/2018

Diana is very responsive. She was very accommodating to our ideas, yet at the same time giving us professional suggestions. The bouquets, the flowers on the arch, the flowers on the tables were all very pretty! I am very satisfied with everything she provided and would highly recommend her. Thanks, Diana.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Flowers By Diana's reply:

Thank you Kay, it was my pleasure to share my expertise and make sure your wedding was beautiful . My job is to create flower bouquets and arrangements to compliment and make your day and pictures special. Thank you again for using and trusting me for your special day.

Brittany · Married on 02/10/2018

Flowers were gorgeous, Diana was super awesome to work with and put together flowers exactly how I pictured.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2017

I am the groom’s mother! We had a wonderful experience with Flowers by Diana from the very first meeting to the end. The flowers were beautiful and bouquets stunning. All wedding day we were hearing lots of compliments on how beautiful the flowers were which is a true testament of how good they were. I highly recommend working with Diana.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Flowers By Diana's reply:

It was most enjoyable working with you, your son and the bride. I appreciate the business and hope you will refer me to others. Thank you for the kind words.

Ashley · Married on 08/25/2017

The flowers were great and Diana was helpful on the day of. They looked beautiful.

Sent on 09/14/2017
  • Somona

Somona · Married on 07/22/2017

Diana did a wonderful job with the flowers for my wedding. Diana worked with my budget, and gave suggestions to help save me money. She is creative and makes you feel like your wedding is her top priority. Diana replies to emails quickly, and is very flexible.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Flowers By Diana's reply:

I enjoyed working on your wedding flowers, your venue was so beautiful and I am glad I could be your wedding florist to add the beautiful colors of blush and peach flowers to enhance the outdoor space.

Josalin · Married on 07/08/2017

Diana was amazing in providing our wedding flowers. We provided her with some pictures of what we were looking for and she did an amazing job delivering exactly what we were looking for. She was great communicating with us on what we were looking for and worked with us to provide flowers at an affordable price. She provided examples of flower arrangements at different wedding to help guide us in what we wanted. She not only provided flowers but also delivered and set up our arrangements.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Flowers By Diana's reply:

It was my pleasure to help you get the look and feel you wanted for your special wedding day. It was such a beautiful day, venue and wedding party. Thank you for having faith in me to create this for you.

Mckaylee · Married on 05/27/2017

Loved working with her! I'm not flower savy per say, so having her helping knowledge made the flower decisions go seamlessly!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Lisa · Married on 05/27/2017

Diana did a great job on my daughter's wedding. I always felt she listened to what we wanted and worked with us to make it affordable. I so appreciated knowing I did not have to give the flowers a 2nd thought as we drew closer to the day in that Diana would make sure they all arrived and were set up beautifully! I would highly recommend her to anyone for any event!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Flowers By Diana's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to come up with the beautiful flowers arrangements and make this day extra special. It was a joy to create that vision that you described to me and make sure it was accomplished.

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2017

Very easy to work with and the flowers were fresh, great condition. Diana went out of her way to meet every request and expectation. Thank You for making our wedding extra special.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Donna · Married on 05/13/2017

Flowers By Diana did my son's prom Flowers last May. Everyone complimented how beautiful they were and how wonderful they smelled. Flowers By Diana also did my cousin's wedding 5 years ago so I knew she is great to work with and does an amazing job of creating a beautiful display of flowers for the event. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/13/2017

Flowers By Diana created a Beautiful Custom corsage for my sons HS Prom. Custom Colors, Flowers & Ribbons just perfect to compliment his dates dress. I would highly recommend Diana's amazing flower creations for any special event.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Laura · Married on 11/12/2016

Diana does a wonderful job of providing great ideas and has a wonderful vision of what your flowers will look like. She made everything so easy, and my flowers were perfect!!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Lindy · Married on 09/17/2016

My daughters wedding day turned out beautiful! We told Diana what our vision was for a fall wedding, using pumpkins, corn stocks and sunflowers. Diana used wheat in her bouquet and it was just perfect! Having it in Central Oregon she kept the flowers fresh and created bouquets all over the property. We also used her arbor. We couldn't of done it without her!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Flowers By Diana's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, I enjoyed creating the perfect wedding day with all the fall colors, pumpkins, wheat and sun flowers. It was so much fun to be allowed to use my creativity to make Autumn's day perfect!