50 Reviews for Flowers, by design

Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Table Arrangements (1)
50 Flowers, by design Reviews

This is the 2nd time I have used Flowers, by design. The first time was for my daughter's wedding in 2015. The flowers were gorgeous and the owners were very easy to work with. Therefore, when my son got married in November they were the obviously choice. They provided the flowers for the rehearsal dinner, as well as the buffet table the day of the wedding. As expected everything was beautiful.

Profile Picture Lura, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We LOVE Pam and Jackie, they did such an amazing job! I have very little flower knowledge and they helped me so much and made everything beautiful!

Profile Picture Dayna, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Flowers, by design provided the flowers for all three of my children's weddings--2013, 2015, and 2017. All of the bouquets and table decorations they provided were fresh and lovely. When showing off wedding pictures comments are always made about how lovely the flowers are.
They are easy to work with and provide excellent advice about cost and availability. Couldn't have been more satisfied.

Profile Picture Donna, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I sat down with a highly rated florist in Raleigh who actually has a store. Then I sat down with Pam and Jackie at Panera Bread. Prices, personality and flowers were ALL much better with Pam and Jackie as compared to the other place. They are a lot of fun and once you've signed them on, you never have to think about flowers again because they will take the lead and make your wedding just the way you want it! They eliminate any stress you might have about flowers. We ordered beautiful, large, tall arrangements as well as lots of floating candles with flowers submerged for a NYE reception. EVERYONE complimented the flowers! EVERYONE! They WERE impressive and they really made the look of the venue glamourous!

Profile Picture User5639183, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Pam and Jackie were amazing! My wife and I didn't have much of an idea around what we wanted for flowers and they did an amazing job guiding us through the options and styles. We ended up with beautiful flowers that were perfect for us and we couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Alex, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I would highly recommend using Pam and Jackie for flowers. They were easy to work with, bouquets and arrangements were beautiful AND they were mindful of our budget.

Profile Picture User7331149, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Pam and Jackie were wonderful!! They are very affordable and worked within our budget to create the most beautiful flowers for our 10/1/16 wedding. They were great and so easy to work with. We highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Delivery, Set Up

I am a little late in this review, but they did our wedding in May 2016 and it was more beautiful than i could have imagined! going into wedding planning I didn't care much about flowers, but when I talked to them about what I liked and how i envisioned things, it was like they saw it better than I did. On the day of my wedding when I saw the flowers and decor I was blown away, it was more beautiful and perfect than I had seen in bridal magazines! I know little to nothing about flowers, and they definitely gained my trust with their knowledge and expertise. Overall, such a pleasure to work with them! If I ever need flowers again I know who to go to.

Profile Picture Jordan, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Pam and Jackie were recommend by a friend and they are absolutely fabulous! They designed the flowers for my daughters wedding at The Sutherland Estates and Gardens in April and I could not have been happier with the results. Everything was perfect! So many people commented on how beautiful the flowers were, and they took care of everything! On Sunday morning when they picked up the rentals they took all the left over flowers and donated them to flower shuttle. That just shows how special they are. They were so fun to work with from the beginning to the end! Love these ladies and they are a blessing!

Profile Picture Donna, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I had a wonderful experience with Flowers, by design. I'm so glad I chose them for my wedding day! They were great to work with, reasonably priced, and the flowers turned out gorgeous.

Profile Picture Katie, 4/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding! After showing them many pictures of all the different bouquets I liked they put all my favorite aspects of each into the perfect bouquet for my weeding! The center pieces were also perfect! When I didn't know what to do they gave me lots of options and helped me come up with ways to repurpose flowers from my ceremony to the reception!

Profile Picture User7326068, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jackie and Pam were recommended to me by a friend that used them for her wedding and I am SO glad that she did! They were flexible, efficient, and did the flowers perfectly for my big day. I was really impressed with how detailed they were in our initial meeting to figure out exactly what I wanted. I also found that they were very reasonably priced. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who is in need of flowers for a big event.

Profile Picture Erin, 8/9/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were gorgeous and exactly what my daughter wanted. Jackie & Pam were very easy to work with. Would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User6059235, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We loved working with Pam and Jackie! They were very helpful being to the day of the wedding. Don't know what we would have done without them. The flowers were beautiful!!!!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

I can't say enough great things about Pam & Jackie and their Floral Designs for my wedding! I was able to show them a few pictures of the colors and styles of flowers I liked and they were able to put together bouquets, center pieces and a gorgeous piece for the alter at our church. They provided a stress free flower experience from the design, communication and complete coordination with our venue! One other aspect that really set Pam & Jackie apart from other vendors was their ability to give me a beautiful cascading bouquet, 7 bridesmaid bouquets, pew markers & very large table centerpieces (24 of them!!) for a fraction of the cost of other vendors. I have gotten so many comments on how beautiful the flowers were at my wedding- thanks Jackie & Pam!

Profile Picture Jesse, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Pam and Jackie were so easy to work with! I met with them for the first time and had no idea what I wanted. They were able to steer me in the right direction, and the flowers ended up looking stunning. I had multiple compliments on the flowers and centerpieces. In addition, what you pay for is absolutely worth it. Best value in the triangle.

Profile Picture kara, 11/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jackie and Pam were delightful to work with! We had two daughters get married 7 months apart. We chose Flowers by design, Raleigh for both weddings. Our girls had different ideas about their flower choices and color schemes, naturally. They listened intently to each bride and helped us make the perfect flower choices within our budget. As the Mother of the Brides, I have enjoyed recommending Jackie and Pam to several friends.

Profile Picture Joanne, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jackie and Pam take your vision, your budget and your theme and turn your flowers into a beautiful masterpiece! I was so impressed with my bouquet and centerpieces! They looked fresh, modern and most importantly elegant! I could not have asked for more and I definitely recommend anyone who wants beautiful, extravagant flowers to call Jackie and Pam! They know what they are doing, they listen to your needs and work so hard for you. Loved my flowers and wish I could post photos to share with you all!

Profile Picture Nadiah, 9/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jackie and Pam did the flowers for wedding I helped with .. They were delightful, creative, understanding to "budget" issues, gave ideas , were able to be contacted at any time ...

They were wonderful and far exceeded all our expectations.. The venue was amazing , BEAUTIFUL !!!! All were happy ...

I would totally recommend them to anyone..It was a pleasure working with them..Thankyou Jackie and Pam...

Profile Picture User2508599, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jackie and Pam did the flowers and decoration for my daughter's recent wedding at Angus Barn Pavilions. They provided wedding party flowers, table centerpieces, decoration of the cake and the arbor used for the ceremony. It could not have been more beautiful. We had an initial meeting to let them know what style or feeling we wanted and what our budget was and they provided their recommendations, using flowers appropriate for the time of year. They were easy to reach for any questions or concerns. We had a second meeting a few weeks before the ceremony just to verify all the details. Jackie and Pam were professional and a pleasure to work with. Their designs were creative and elegant. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture M, 5/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jackie and Pam were great ladies to with with. Our flowers for the rehersal dinner, ceremony, and reception looked perfect. We were beyond pleased with everything. We highly recommend them for any special occasion.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers for the wedding were beyond our expectations! My first view of both the ceremony and the reception rooms took my breath away! Our guests at Wakefield Plantation commented that the flowers were among the most gorgeous they had ever seen at any wedding. All of the flower arrangements, bouquets and corsages were stunning. Each exuded a sophisticated elegance. The design work and the attention to detail were exceptional. Pam and Jackie, owners of this business, demonstrated patience, professionalism and delightful personalities that added to the special significance of the event. Flowers, by design is highly recommended to anyone wanting a beautiful wedding.

Profile Picture User2742024, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The floral arrangements that Flowers, by design created were uniquely gorgeous! Every bouquet, bout, and table arrangement was its own little work of art. The colors were stunning, and textures and contrasts created subtle touches of whimsy. So many guests at the reception commented on how beautiful the flowers were. Pam and Jackie are absolutely wonderful to work with. From the initial consultation, they listened to the bride's preferences, they understood our non-florist descriptions, and they translated it all into an amazing assembly of creative beauty. They produced all of this and stayed within the cost estimate they provided. Everything about out experience with Pam and Jackie exceeded our expectations.
By Margaret, the MOB

Profile Picture Margaret, 10/20/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jackie and Pam are wonderful to work with. They will work with any budget and do whatever you want. I gave them several pictures I wanted everything to look like and they matched them perfectly. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture User1567048, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews