Flowers by David Reviews

Flowers by David 6
Flowers by David 7
  • Nicole

Nicole Chinn · Married on 08/28/2019

David knows what he’s doing

From the second I met David I knew he knew what he was doing. He won’t make up lies about being able to give you exactly what you want. Flowers are nature and he has very little control over what blooms and what doesn’t and he is honest about that but still ensures to give you something you’ll love. He’s got a fun and strong personality and I loved working with him.

Sent on 08/28/2019
    Flowers by David 8

Flowers by David's reply:

Thank you Nicole! David and our team appreciate your kind words!
    It was absolutely our pleasure to be part of your wedding day!

Jeana Jannotti · Married on 06/15/2019

David was easy to work with and the outcome was beautiful!

At my initial meeting, I was feeling nervous and overwhelming about all the things that needed to be done for my wedding. David made everything so easy and comfortable. I didn't have much knowledge of the types of flowers that I would want for my wedding but he made it sure I saw everything before hand to get my a better idea. The flowers were a perfect fit for me! I can't wait to see all the pictures of the beautiful flowers! Thank you David!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Flowers by David's reply:

Jeanna, you are so very welcome!
    We enjoyed bringing beauty to your wedding day, and can't wait to see the pics as well!
    Thank you!

Cheryl · Married on 05/26/2019

Stunning Table Arrangements

David provided flower bouquets in vases for our bridal shower. After giving him colors, venue decor, and our vision he designed a breathtaking creation for our tables. Can't wait to work with him for our wedding!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Cheryl Alper · Married on 05/26/2019

Exactly our vision......

David met with us prior to the wedding and simply by listening and taking a few notes created the setting for our wedding just as we imagined it to be. In fact, it was even more stunning thanks to the flower arrangements and bouquets. The service by David and his team was flawless. My guests were awed by the beauty he created and we received many compliments on the flowers. I would not hesitate to say he is an extremely talented designer and I am so thrilled we chose him for our wedding.

Sent on 08/28/2019
    Flowers by David 14
    Flowers by David 15
    Flowers by David 16

Flowers by David's reply:

Cheryl, you and your family were an absolute pleasure...we could understand your vision, and we enjoyed bringing it to life! Much happiness forever and thank you for allowing us to show our talents!

Lauren Fisher · Married on 04/27/2019

A Great Florist Who Can Turn Your Vision into Reality

Flowers by David was great to work with! I got married a month ago and David and Robin were great to work with throughout the entire planning process and day of. I planned my entire wedding from out of state, which could be a little hectic, but David and Robin were able to meet with me every time I traveled to the east coast to go over my vision and answer any questions I had. They really worked with me to turn my wedding flower vision into a reality and stayed at the venue all day to set up, take down and re-purpose some of our ceremony decor at the reception. My flowers were absolutely amazing and all of the other decor from Flowers by David was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Flowers by David 17
    Flowers by David 18

Monica · Married on 03/02/2019

Thank you!

Flowers By David went above and beyond to make everything perfect for my wedding. They even setup the lanterns that I rented with another vendor. I didn't know anything about flowers, and David made suggestions to help, made sure I knew exactly what I was getting and was reasonable with pricing. The flowers were beautiful and turned out exactly how I wanted. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Flowers by David's reply:

We are blushing! So glad that we were able to add to your happiness! Best wishes from the team at Flowers by David!
  • Mrs.

Mrs. Kennedy · Married on 11/22/2018

Fabulous experience!

Thank you David! The flowers were beautiful.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Marcy · Married on 11/09/2018

AMAZING ! I would recommend for your wedding !

Flowers by David went above and beyond for our wedding. I came to them with photos (which can be difficult being that photos are filtered for color) and they put together something even more amazing then what I could have every imagined! Just perfection. You give them and idea and they run with it and make sure they can bring it to life !

Sent on 11/24/2018

Flowers by David's reply:

Marcy, you were an absolute pleasure! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day, and we wish you many years of happiness!

Linde Bianchino · Married on 11/03/2018

Storybook Beauty Comes to Life!

Amazing! Our daughter married this past Saturday, November 3 and we were in awe. The beauty of the bouquets, mantle pieces, and high/low table decor were gorgeous. All of the arrangements were created to fit the multiple places at the estate. All of the pieces contained flowers that coordinated colors, with unique choices in flower types and varied ornamental pieces. Our guests saw beauty in every spot and commented throughout the night. #flowersbydavid #jackiemarriesmatt #ashfordestate

Sent on 11/06/2018

Flowers by David's reply:

Thank you Linde! It was glorious to share that day with you! Our staff is pleased and proud that our work was enjoyed!

heather · Married on 11/03/2018

Great florist

Flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Couldn't have been happier with my experience. Owners were extremely friendly and knowledgeable.

Sent on 02/16/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Lynch · Married on 10/20/2018

David is the Best There Is!

David is the best out there. We got married at a winery on October 20 and really wanted to play up the fall theme. David had so many amazing ideas that he executed beautifully. From the moment we met him, we knew we were in great hands. Our wedding wouldn't have been half as special had he not been so detail oriented and accommodating to our vision. We've dealt with a lot of different florists in the past, but David is truly one of a kind. We will never use another florist again! Thank you David for truly stunning arrangements, and for making the planning process a lot easier for us.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Flowers by David's reply:

Kelly, thank you so much! It was truly our pleasure to help make your wedding day special, and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
  • Tegan

Tegan · Married on 10/05/2018

I can’t say a bad thing about David. From day one I knew I picked an amazing florist! So knowledgeable and extremely talented! At our initial meeting, I had some what of an idea of what I wanted, but it all changed! David was so helpful and understood everything I wanted with my bouquet.

On the day of my wedding the timeline got a little messed up, but David more than willing to deliver our flowers early than planned.

I was extremely pleased with my experience :)

Sent on 10/12/2018

Siobhan · Married on 09/14/2018

I have to say that Flowers by David exceeded my expectations for my wedding flowers. As a bride on a budget that contemplated using faux flower bouquets, I am so happy that we met with David and I decided not to. When we first met, he brought my vision to life just by putting a few stems together and giving me some ideas. When he dropped off the bouquets on the morning of the wedding, I was thrilled to see how they turned out. I got so many compliments! Make sure to check them out!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Dana · Married on 08/25/2018

David went above and beyond what my expectations were! I received so many compliments on my bouquet. Very helpful through the whole process. From our initial consultation, I knew right away I wanted to work with him and I was not disappointed! Thank you again for such beautiful bouquets and for being so patient and understanding with all my last minute changes!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Flowers by David's reply:

Dana, it was our absolute pleasure to be a part of your big day! Best wishes for continued joy!

Erica · Married on 07/13/2018

David was extremely flexible and provided lots of guidance to help us make all the right decisions. My brida party loved their flowers and my bride bouquet was everything I envisioned!! So perfect!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Sarina · Married on 07/07/2018

David and his team are very friendly and really pay attention to detail. For my bouquet, I told him exactly what I wanted. When it arrived on wedding day, it was gorgeous. They did a phenomenal job on our bouquets and alter flowers. Everything was so beautiful. I highly recommend using Flowers By David.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/22/2018

David and his team did a wonderful job with my wedding day flowers. Everything turned out perfectly- exactly how I had imagined. My bridal bouquet was beautiful!! We used wine barrels with flower arrangements for the ceremony and they really set the scene- they were gorgeous. It was a pleasure working with David and his team. They truly are incredible flower professionals. :) thank you for making my wedding day so beautiful!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Flowers by David's reply:

Thank you Samantha! We love making people happy! Best wishes to the happy couple from our team!

Amy · Married on 05/12/2018

Flowers by David is perfect for brides who want a beautiful wedding but still have a budget. David is willing to work with you.

Sent on 05/15/2018
    Flowers by David 19
    Flowers by David 20

Angela · Married on 05/06/2018

Flowers by David did a amazing job for my wedding hands down. They are by far the only vendor I would use for any upcoming events for here on out.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Valarie · Married on 05/05/2018

David was very help and the whole process was amazing! We first met with him a couple of months before the wedding to go over what I would and would not want for my bouquet and boutonniere. He took tons of notes that were included on my invoice and replicated a photo I sent him to the T! Overall, my husband and I had a great experience with David's Bridal and we would recommend them to anyone needing flowers for their wedding!

Sent on 05/22/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 03/16/2018

David did an amazing job! The flowers were complimented constantly on our special day!

Sent on 04/04/2018
    Flowers by David 21

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Flowers by David created our beautiful wedding bouquets. Not only did David listen to everything I said, he made wonderful recommendations and the bouquets turned out beautifully! They looked great in all of our pictures and since I wanted smaller arrangements, they were the perfect size! We cannot thank you enough for helping to make our special day picture perfect!

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Flowers by David 22
    Flowers by David 23

Flowers by David's reply:

Those pictures are beautiful! Thank you for the opportunity to participate in your special day, Lauren!

Kelley · Married on 09/30/2017

Flowers by David was the best! From the very first meeting I knew this was the florist for me. David is very personable and really guided me through picking the perfect flowers for my fall wedding! When my flowers arrived the morning of my wedding, I was blown away by how perfect they were. David exceeded every expectation. I will always go to him for every floral need in the future!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Flowers by David's reply:

Thank you Kelley!! It was truly our pleasure to be part of your wedding!

Pamela · Married on 09/22/2017

The flowers for my wedding were beautiful. David knew exactly what I wanted and did a awesome job.

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Flowers by David 24

Flowers by David's reply:

Pamela, thank you! It was our pleasure, right down to pinning the boutonnieres on the mens' jackets!! Congratulations!