65 Reviews for Flowers by David

Single Flowers (2)
Flower Crowns (2)
Flower Girl Baskets (2)
65 Flowers by David Reviews

Flowers by David is perfect for brides who want a beautiful wedding but still have a budget. David is willing to work with you.

Photo for Flowers by David Review - Flower arrangements
Profile Picture Amy, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Crowns, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Flowers by David did a amazing job for my wedding hands down. They are by far the only vendor I would use for any upcoming events for here on out.

Profile Picture Angela, 5/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

David was very help and the whole process was amazing! We first met with him a couple of months before the wedding to go over what I would and would not want for my bouquet and boutonniere. He took tons of notes that were included on my invoice and replicated a photo I sent him to the T! Overall, my husband and I had a great experience with David's Bridal and we would recommend them to anyone needing flowers for their wedding!

Profile Picture Valarie, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Flowers by David created our beautiful wedding bouquets. Not only did David listen to everything I said, he made wonderful recommendations and the bouquets turned out beautifully! They looked great in all of our pictures and since I wanted smaller arrangements, they were the perfect size! We cannot thank you enough for helping to make our special day picture perfect!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Flowers by David was the best! From the very first meeting I knew this was the florist for me. David is very personable and really guided me through picking the perfect flowers for my fall wedding! When my flowers arrived the morning of my wedding, I was blown away by how perfect they were. David exceeded every expectation. I will always go to him for every floral need in the future!

Profile Picture Kelley, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The flowers for my wedding were beautiful. David knew exactly what I wanted and did a awesome job.

Profile Picture Pamela , 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Awesome every step of the way!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Thank you!! Everything was beautiful!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They were wonderful! They were attentive and professional

Profile Picture Joshua, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Fantastic!!! I must say I didn't have a florist when I went to my venue's tasting and that was a couple a months away from my wedding. At the tasting I met Robin, David's wife who was super kind and after talking with her and another woman at the booth I came to find out I had seen and admired David's work in the past at the Philadelphia Flower Show. I was preparing to hire another florist but looking at every picture of David's work was clearly a cut above the rest and I didn't need a professional florist's eyes to notice that. I decided to contact David and noticed he was very very timely, accommodating, and very responsive. I just picked flowers I thought might look nice together and had not idea what it would look like but I knew it would look great. David also created a large halo of greenery that looked awesome and didn't break the bank. All my friends and family loved the unconventional colors of the flowers and were in love with how the whole look came together. The price was awesome for the quality and the staff in the shop are really nice when I visited and whenever I called. My messages always reached David in a timely manner whenever I left them. Thank you Flowers by David for making our day so gorgeous and unique!

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

David was a fabulous florist! I highly recommend him and his team to anyone looking for flowers for their wedding. They were extremely responsive and flexible. David was very knowledgeable about what flowers would be in season and was very good at managing expectations. All in all, the flowers were beautiful!

Profile Picture User7558926, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I absolutely love what David created for our wedding. He was very professional and really understood what we wanted for our ceremony, and centerpieces. He has an eye for something unique, catering to our color palate and flower choices. We also had a chuppah at our ceremony that required a unique way of putting two heirloom fabrics on it, and he made it beautiful and memorable. David came up with the idea and seeing it that day was everything and more. My bouquet was amazing and set the show for the wedding, using a beautiful willow branch in a halo around the bottom. No amazing work comes free but he is fair in pricing and followed our budget. We wanted the best and David gave us everything we wanted and more.

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Got exactly what I wanted! Everything was amazing!! The flowers really added such a magically beautiful touch to our amazing day!!

Profile Picture Mahria, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Everyone was so nice and accommodating.

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

David and his team are incredibly talented, professional and work diligently with you to achieve your vision for your event. They are the best!!

Profile Picture Kara, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Flowers By David was the best choice we could have made for our wedding. The staff was so nice and professional and everything was perfect the day of the wedding. The flowers were gorgeous and even though I didn't have an exact idea of what I wanted the flowers were everything I could have asked for. We researched a few different florist and the price and experience we had with Flowers By David was absolutely the best. We are so glad we went with Flowers By David for our wedding! Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/17/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers by David was wonderful to work with. They were patient and showed us a million examples to help us feel comfortable with what we had selected. Everything the day of was beautiful and made the wedding ceremony everything I dreamed of! Would highly suggest them :)

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Loved working with David and the staff! So helpful and friendly, they really captured my vision. The flowers couldn't have been more perfect!

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers by David did a spectacular job on the flowers for my wedding. It was everything I envisioned for my special day. I would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Ashley , 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I used David's Flowers for my wedding last month and I am so thrilled with the flowers, they were perfect. They knew exactly what I had in mind and made it come to life. They were flexible and considerate through the whole process! I changed my budget, flower type and head count and each time, they were willing to accommodate and find creative solutions for my needs. I'm so grateful for their hard work and excellent product that made my wedding completely stunning.

Profile Picture Grace, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Flowers by David is very accommodating and very nice. David makes sure that everything is how you want it to be. He even brought the flowers himself to make sure that my bouquet was how I wanted it. He did such an amazing job and everyone commented how beautiful our flowers see. I highly recommend Flowers by David.

Profile Picture Sam, 5/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

David did an amazing job. Everythibg was beautiful anf professional.

Profile Picture Alicia , 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

David was wonderful worked with in my budget and the flowers were perfect

Profile Picture Meghan, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was great working with David. He was able to translate all our design ideas into reality. He always responded to questions and was available when needed.

Profile Picture Ayala, 1/15/17, 1 Review