Flowers by David Reviews

74 Reviews for Flowers by David

74 Flowers by David Reviews
  • Tegan

Tegan · Married on 10/05/2018

I can’t say a bad thing about David. From day one I knew I picked an amazing florist! So knowledgeable and extremely talented! At our initial meeting, I had some what of an idea of what I wanted, but it all changed! David was so helpful and understood everything I wanted with my bouquet.

On the day of my wedding the timeline got a little messed up, but David more than willing to deliver our flowers early than planned.

I was extremely pleased with my experience :)

Siobhan · Married on 09/14/2018

I have to say that Flowers by David exceeded my expectations for my wedding flowers. As a bride on a budget that contemplated using faux flower bouquets, I am so happy that we met with David and I decided not to. When we first met, he brought my vision to life just by putting a few stems together and giving me some ideas. When he dropped off the bouquets on the morning of the wedding, I was thrilled to see how they turned out. I got so many compliments! Make sure to check them out!

Dana · Married on 08/25/2018

David went above and beyond what my expectations were! I received so many compliments on my bouquet. Very helpful through the whole process. From our initial consultation, I knew right away I wanted to work with him and I was not disappointed! Thank you again for such beautiful bouquets and for being so patient and understanding with all my last minute changes!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Flowers by David's reply:

Dana, it was our absolute pleasure to be a part of your big day! Best wishes for continued joy!

Erica · Married on 07/13/2018

David was extremely flexible and provided lots of guidance to help us make all the right decisions. My brida party loved their flowers and my bride bouquet was everything I envisioned!! So perfect!

Sarina · Married on 07/07/2018

David and his team are very friendly and really pay attention to detail. For my bouquet, I told him exactly what I wanted. When it arrived on wedding day, it was gorgeous. They did a phenomenal job on our bouquets and alter flowers. Everything was so beautiful. I highly recommend using Flowers By David.

Samantha · Married on 06/22/2018

David and his team did a wonderful job with my wedding day flowers. Everything turned out perfectly- exactly how I had imagined. My bridal bouquet was beautiful!! We used wine barrels with flower arrangements for the ceremony and they really set the scene- they were gorgeous. It was a pleasure working with David and his team. They truly are incredible flower professionals. :) thank you for making my wedding day so beautiful!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Flowers by David's reply:

Thank you Samantha! We love making people happy! Best wishes to the happy couple from our team!

Amy · Married on 05/12/2018

Flowers by David is perfect for brides who want a beautiful wedding but still have a budget. David is willing to work with you.

Flowers by David 1
    Flowers by David 2

Angela · Married on 05/06/2018

Flowers by David did a amazing job for my wedding hands down. They are by far the only vendor I would use for any upcoming events for here on out.

Valarie · Married on 05/05/2018

David was very help and the whole process was amazing! We first met with him a couple of months before the wedding to go over what I would and would not want for my bouquet and boutonniere. He took tons of notes that were included on my invoice and replicated a photo I sent him to the T! Overall, my husband and I had a great experience with David's Bridal and we would recommend them to anyone needing flowers for their wedding!

• W

Wendy · Married on 03/16/2018

David did an amazing job! The flowers were complimented constantly on our special day!

Flowers by David 3

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Flowers by David created our beautiful wedding bouquets. Not only did David listen to everything I said, he made wonderful recommendations and the bouquets turned out beautifully! They looked great in all of our pictures and since I wanted smaller arrangements, they were the perfect size! We cannot thank you enough for helping to make our special day picture perfect!

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Flowers by David 4
    Flowers by David 5

Flowers by David's reply:

Those pictures are beautiful! Thank you for the opportunity to participate in your special day, Lauren!

Kelley · Married on 09/30/2017

Flowers by David was the best! From the very first meeting I knew this was the florist for me. David is very personable and really guided me through picking the perfect flowers for my fall wedding! When my flowers arrived the morning of my wedding, I was blown away by how perfect they were. David exceeded every expectation. I will always go to him for every floral need in the future!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Flowers by David's reply:

Thank you Kelley!! It was truly our pleasure to be part of your wedding!

Pamela · Married on 09/22/2017

The flowers for my wedding were beautiful. David knew exactly what I wanted and did a awesome job.

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Flowers by David 6

Flowers by David's reply:

Pamela, thank you! It was our pleasure, right down to pinning the boutonnieres on the mens' jackets!! Congratulations!

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

Awesome every step of the way!

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 08/26/2017

Thank you!! Everything was beautiful!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Flowers by David's reply:

Thank you, Lisa! We loved being your florist!

Joshua · Married on 08/26/2017

They were wonderful! They were attentive and professional

Sent on 10/24/2017

Flowers by David's reply:

Thank you Josh! It was a pleasure to provide your flowers!

Natalie · Married on 08/13/2017

Fantastic!!! I must say I didn't have a florist when I went to my venue's tasting and that was a couple a months away from my wedding. At the tasting I met Robin, David's wife who was super kind and after talking with her and another woman at the booth I came to find out I had seen and admired David's work in the past at the Philadelphia Flower Show. I was preparing to hire another florist but looking at every picture of David's work was clearly a cut above the rest and I didn't need a professional florist's eyes to notice that. I decided to contact David and noticed he was very very timely, accommodating, and very responsive. I just picked flowers I thought might look nice together and had not idea what it would look like but I knew it would look great. David also created a large halo of greenery that looked awesome and didn't break the bank. All my friends and family loved the unconventional colors of the flowers and were in love with how the whole look came together. The price was awesome for the quality and the staff in the shop are really nice when I visited and whenever I called. My messages always reached David in a timely manner whenever I left them. Thank you Flowers by David for making our day so gorgeous and unique!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Flowers by David's reply:

Thank you Natalie! It was our delight to decorate your wedding!
  • User7558926 · 1+ year ago

David was a fabulous florist! I highly recommend him and his team to anyone looking for flowers for their wedding. They were extremely responsive and flexible. David was very knowledgeable about what flowers would be in season and was very good at managing expectations. All in all, the flowers were beautiful!

Samantha · Married on 07/23/2017

My husband and I absolutely love what David created for our wedding. He was very professional and really understood what we wanted for our ceremony, and centerpieces. He has an eye for something unique, catering to our color palate and flower choices. We also had a chuppah at our ceremony that required a unique way of putting two heirloom fabrics on it, and he made it beautiful and memorable. David came up with the idea and seeing it that day was everything and more. My bouquet was amazing and set the show for the wedding, using a beautiful willow branch in a halo around the bottom. No amazing work comes free but he is fair in pricing and followed our budget. We wanted the best and David gave us everything we wanted and more.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Flowers by David's reply:

Thank you Samantha! We loved being a part of your special day, it was our pleasure to decorate it for you!

Mahria · Married on 07/01/2017

Got exactly what I wanted! Everything was amazing!! The flowers really added such a magically beautiful touch to our amazing day!!

Kristen · Married on 06/24/2017

Everyone was so nice and accommodating.

Kara · Married on 06/24/2017

David and his team are incredibly talented, professional and work diligently with you to achieve your vision for your event. They are the best!!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Flowers by David's reply:

Kara, it was our pleasure to be a part of your wedding day...thank you so much!

Melissa · Married on 06/17/2017

Flowers By David was the best choice we could have made for our wedding. The staff was so nice and professional and everything was perfect the day of the wedding. The flowers were gorgeous and even though I didn't have an exact idea of what I wanted the flowers were everything I could have asked for. We researched a few different florist and the price and experience we had with Flowers By David was absolutely the best. We are so glad we went with Flowers By David for our wedding! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Flowers by David's reply:

Thank you, Melissa! It was our pleasure to be a part of your celebration!

Melissa · Married on 06/10/2017

Flowers by David was wonderful to work with. They were patient and showed us a million examples to help us feel comfortable with what we had selected. Everything the day of was beautiful and made the wedding ceremony everything I dreamed of! Would highly suggest them :)

Sent on 06/22/2017

Flowers by David's reply:

Thank you so much! We were honored to be part of your special day!