Flowers by David Reviews

Flowers by David 6
Flowers by David 7

Cheryl · Getting married on 05/26/2019

Stunning Table Arrangements

David provided flower bouquets in vases for our bridal shower. After giving him colors, venue decor, and our vision he designed a breathtaking creation for our tables. Can't wait to work with him for our wedding!

• Mrs.

Mrs. Kennedy · Married on 11/22/2018

Fabulous experience!

Thank you David! The flowers were beautiful.

Marcy · Married on 11/09/2018

AMAZING ! I would recommend for your wedding !

Flowers by David went above and beyond for our wedding. I came to them with photos (which can be difficult being that photos are filtered for color) and they put together something even more amazing then what I could have every imagined! Just perfection. You give them and idea and they run with it and make sure they can bring it to life !

Sent on 11/26/2018

Flowers by David's reply:

Marcy, you were an absolute pleasure! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day, and we wish you many years of happiness!

Linde Bianchino · Married on 11/03/2018

Storybook Beauty Comes to Life!

Amazing! Our daughter married this past Saturday, November 3 and we were in awe. The beauty of the bouquets, mantle pieces, and high/low table decor were gorgeous. All of the arrangements were created to fit the multiple places at the estate. All of the pieces contained flowers that coordinated colors, with unique choices in flower types and varied ornamental pieces. Our guests saw beauty in every spot and commented throughout the night. #flowersbydavid #jackiemarriesmatt #ashfordestate

Sent on 11/09/2018

Flowers by David's reply:

Thank you Linde! It was glorious to share that day with you! Our staff is pleased and proud that our work was enjoyed!
  • Kelly

Kelly Lynch · Married on 10/20/2018

David is the Best There Is!

David is the best out there. We got married at a winery on October 20 and really wanted to play up the fall theme. David had so many amazing ideas that he executed beautifully. From the moment we met him, we knew we were in great hands. Our wedding wouldn't have been half as special had he not been so detail oriented and accommodating to our vision. We've dealt with a lot of different florists in the past, but David is truly one of a kind. We will never use another florist again! Thank you David for truly stunning arrangements, and for making the planning process a lot easier for us.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Flowers by David's reply:

Kelly, thank you so much! It was truly our pleasure to help make your wedding day special, and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
  • Tegan

Tegan · Married on 10/05/2018

I can’t say a bad thing about David. From day one I knew I picked an amazing florist! So knowledgeable and extremely talented! At our initial meeting, I had some what of an idea of what I wanted, but it all changed! David was so helpful and understood everything I wanted with my bouquet.

On the day of my wedding the timeline got a little messed up, but David more than willing to deliver our flowers early than planned.

I was extremely pleased with my experience :)

Siobhan · Married on 09/14/2018

I have to say that Flowers by David exceeded my expectations for my wedding flowers. As a bride on a budget that contemplated using faux flower bouquets, I am so happy that we met with David and I decided not to. When we first met, he brought my vision to life just by putting a few stems together and giving me some ideas. When he dropped off the bouquets on the morning of the wedding, I was thrilled to see how they turned out. I got so many compliments! Make sure to check them out!

Dana · Married on 08/25/2018

David went above and beyond what my expectations were! I received so many compliments on my bouquet. Very helpful through the whole process. From our initial consultation, I knew right away I wanted to work with him and I was not disappointed! Thank you again for such beautiful bouquets and for being so patient and understanding with all my last minute changes!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Flowers by David's reply:

Dana, it was our absolute pleasure to be a part of your big day! Best wishes for continued joy!

Erica · Married on 07/13/2018

David was extremely flexible and provided lots of guidance to help us make all the right decisions. My brida party loved their flowers and my bride bouquet was everything I envisioned!! So perfect!

Sarina · Married on 07/07/2018

David and his team are very friendly and really pay attention to detail. For my bouquet, I told him exactly what I wanted. When it arrived on wedding day, it was gorgeous. They did a phenomenal job on our bouquets and alter flowers. Everything was so beautiful. I highly recommend using Flowers By David.

Samantha · Married on 06/22/2018

David and his team did a wonderful job with my wedding day flowers. Everything turned out perfectly- exactly how I had imagined. My bridal bouquet was beautiful!! We used wine barrels with flower arrangements for the ceremony and they really set the scene- they were gorgeous. It was a pleasure working with David and his team. They truly are incredible flower professionals. :) thank you for making my wedding day so beautiful!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Flowers by David's reply:

Thank you Samantha! We love making people happy! Best wishes to the happy couple from our team!

Amy · Married on 05/12/2018

Flowers by David is perfect for brides who want a beautiful wedding but still have a budget. David is willing to work with you.

Flowers by David 8
    Flowers by David 9

Angela · Married on 05/06/2018

Flowers by David did a amazing job for my wedding hands down. They are by far the only vendor I would use for any upcoming events for here on out.

Valarie · Married on 05/05/2018

David was very help and the whole process was amazing! We first met with him a couple of months before the wedding to go over what I would and would not want for my bouquet and boutonniere. He took tons of notes that were included on my invoice and replicated a photo I sent him to the T! Overall, my husband and I had a great experience with David's Bridal and we would recommend them to anyone needing flowers for their wedding!

• W

Wendy · Married on 03/16/2018

David did an amazing job! The flowers were complimented constantly on our special day!

Flowers by David 10

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Flowers by David created our beautiful wedding bouquets. Not only did David listen to everything I said, he made wonderful recommendations and the bouquets turned out beautifully! They looked great in all of our pictures and since I wanted smaller arrangements, they were the perfect size! We cannot thank you enough for helping to make our special day picture perfect!

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Flowers by David 11
    Flowers by David 12

Flowers by David's reply:

Those pictures are beautiful! Thank you for the opportunity to participate in your special day, Lauren!

Kelley · Married on 09/30/2017

Flowers by David was the best! From the very first meeting I knew this was the florist for me. David is very personable and really guided me through picking the perfect flowers for my fall wedding! When my flowers arrived the morning of my wedding, I was blown away by how perfect they were. David exceeded every expectation. I will always go to him for every floral need in the future!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Flowers by David's reply:

Thank you Kelley!! It was truly our pleasure to be part of your wedding!

Pamela · Married on 09/22/2017

The flowers for my wedding were beautiful. David knew exactly what I wanted and did a awesome job.

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Flowers by David 13

Flowers by David's reply:

Pamela, thank you! It was our pleasure, right down to pinning the boutonnieres on the mens' jackets!! Congratulations!

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

Awesome every step of the way!

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 08/26/2017

Thank you!! Everything was beautiful!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Flowers by David's reply:

Thank you, Lisa! We loved being your florist!

Joshua · Married on 08/26/2017

They were wonderful! They were attentive and professional

Sent on 10/24/2017

Flowers by David's reply:

Thank you Josh! It was a pleasure to provide your flowers!

Natalie · Married on 08/13/2017

Fantastic!!! I must say I didn't have a florist when I went to my venue's tasting and that was a couple a months away from my wedding. At the tasting I met Robin, David's wife who was super kind and after talking with her and another woman at the booth I came to find out I had seen and admired David's work in the past at the Philadelphia Flower Show. I was preparing to hire another florist but looking at every picture of David's work was clearly a cut above the rest and I didn't need a professional florist's eyes to notice that. I decided to contact David and noticed he was very very timely, accommodating, and very responsive. I just picked flowers I thought might look nice together and had not idea what it would look like but I knew it would look great. David also created a large halo of greenery that looked awesome and didn't break the bank. All my friends and family loved the unconventional colors of the flowers and were in love with how the whole look came together. The price was awesome for the quality and the staff in the shop are really nice when I visited and whenever I called. My messages always reached David in a timely manner whenever I left them. Thank you Flowers by David for making our day so gorgeous and unique!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Flowers by David's reply:

Thank you Natalie! It was our delight to decorate your wedding!
  • User7558926 · 1+ year ago

David was a fabulous florist! I highly recommend him and his team to anyone looking for flowers for their wedding. They were extremely responsive and flexible. David was very knowledgeable about what flowers would be in season and was very good at managing expectations. All in all, the flowers were beautiful!

Samantha · Married on 07/23/2017

My husband and I absolutely love what David created for our wedding. He was very professional and really understood what we wanted for our ceremony, and centerpieces. He has an eye for something unique, catering to our color palate and flower choices. We also had a chuppah at our ceremony that required a unique way of putting two heirloom fabrics on it, and he made it beautiful and memorable. David came up with the idea and seeing it that day was everything and more. My bouquet was amazing and set the show for the wedding, using a beautiful willow branch in a halo around the bottom. No amazing work comes free but he is fair in pricing and followed our budget. We wanted the best and David gave us everything we wanted and more.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Flowers by David's reply:

Thank you Samantha! We loved being a part of your special day, it was our pleasure to decorate it for you!