Flowers by Dan Reviews

Flowers by Dan 3
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh Borios · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Great Meeting

Had a wonderful meeting with Dan! Not only is his work beautiful but he listens to what your needs are and is willing to work with you!
    Very excited to work with him for our day!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Flowers by Dan's reply:

Looking forward to your Beautiful Wedding!
    I know it will be a Magical Evening and your bouquet will be Gorgeous!

Gina · Married on 05/18/2019

Blew us away!!!

Dan is an amazing person and an absolute artist with flowers!! He made our wedding absolutely beautiful!! He thought of things I didn't even dream possible. He created the perfect setting for our wedding. We felt he actually took the time to get to know us to help create that feel.

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Flowers by Dan 4
    Flowers by Dan 5
    Flowers by Dan 6

Flowers by Dan's reply:

Congratulations! We were thrilled to do your Wedding.
    Your floral arrangements were made with creative thought
    and our Heart is in it!

Shira · Married on 07/03/2018

Dan was a pleasure to work with from Day 1 when I met him. He listened closely to what I wanted and needed and cared about making it work with my budget. He also provided a beautifully made Chuppah for my ceremony, complete with its own uplights. It looked amazing.
    He is excellent with communication as well, which helped ease my mind. He is a kind and caring individual with decades of experience behind him. I super-duper highly recommend him for your wedding. Thanks so much Dan!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Carolyn · Married on 05/03/2018

Dan did a great job on our flowers. I didn’t give him much to go on outside of knowing I wanted cool colors, love a good Iris, and didn’t want anything overly tall for our centerpieces. He helped me pick out my flowers and recommended adding decor to several stairway arches that ended up being my favorite part of our floral decor. I loved that he stayed conscious of my budget and worked hard to give me the most bang for my buck. Our guests really loved what he came up with and we kept hearing about how lovely it was all night!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Bianca · Married on 03/26/2017

What can I say about Dan besides for he's absolutely amazing! The most talented florist I have come across. We were honored to have Dan do the flowers for our wedding at the Sephardic Temple on Wilshire. He put his heart and soul into making our wedding simply breath taking, and it was his pleasure to do. Everywhere we looked, there were flowers and they were so so gorgeous!!! His pricing is amazing and he is just a lovely guy to work with. What an honor it has been for us to have his talent at our wedding. He made creative, classy, and gorgeous arrangements!! I could keep raving about him, but I will end this review by saying if you are looking for a wedding florist... look no further. Dan will give his all to your wedding, communicate so professionally and just put so much passion into your event!

Sent on 04/09/2017

jessica · Married on 03/25/2017

great work!!! Will definitely recommend you!

Sent on 12/30/2016
  • Bacon Curly Gurl

Genice · Married on 09/02/2016

I initially contact Dan because he was a preferred vendor from our venue. I could tell from our first meeting why. Dan is very friendly and very experienced at his craft. Since he does events at my venue often, he had tons of photos of centerpieces, aisle decor, and ceremony and reception floral arrangements. I didn't have to imagine anything. Short, tall, simple, elaborate...you name it, and Dan can make it. In addition to flowers, we had Dan do the aisle decor. It turned out beautifully and we got several compliments about his work. Because of his vast knowledge of flowers, Dan was able to work with my budget while keeping my vision. He didn't try to up-sell me on anything and was more than fair in discussing prices and options. I was able to provide my own vases and dropped them off with my final payment about a week before the wedding. We had our DJ give away the centerpieces at the end of the night and some guests were excited to take home such a lovely arrangement. Dan was prompt with set up and even personally pinned all of the groomsmen and fathers boutineers on. After the ceremony, Dan stuck around to make sure flowers were transferred to the correct place when the space was flipped for the reception. So, so happy with how it all turned out!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Selena · Married on 08/21/2016

Dan was my favorite vendor for my wedding , he is so sweet and so professional , our family will always use his service from this day on and I hope his daughter follows his footsteps and becomes a Florist. You don't have many business like his these days were they are very personal and so helpful. My flowers were perfect at my reception and he even help me pick out this breathtaking pink colored rose that was perfect. Our cake table was perfect and so was our his and hers table. His price was perfect and very reasonable. Thank you so much Dan for making my reception look so good and smell good as well.

Sent on 08/29/2016

B. · Married on 05/21/2016

I was extremely pleased with Dan's work. My flowers were hands down one of the best parts of my wedding. And this is coming from someone that thought she wasn't into flowers. I didn't want to waste a lot of time and effort with decor so the flowers were a focal part of the wedding. Corsages and bouts...lovely. Bouquet...perfection. Altar arrangements...magnificent. Centerpieces...amazing. I cannot recommend Dan enough. Trust the reviews. This man is talented!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Jeffrey · Married on 06/06/2015

Dan is amazing. He was wonderful in the run-up to the wedding and very communicative about his vision, and then on the wedding day he absolutely delivered. The ceremony was beautiful, and the way he managed to get all the decorations to the reception without us even noticing was pure magic. A true professional and artist. I can't recommend highly enough.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Julia · Married on 05/09/2015

Flowers by Dan was the first florist we saw, and two weeks later we knew we had to secure him for our wedding. He was easy to talk to and obviously cared about his business. He had a book of photos we could look to and draw inspiration from, he listened to any additions or modifications we might want, and offered suggestions himself to help reach our wishes. Our flowers were simply gorgeous on our wedding day and truly made the day beautiful. On top of that, his prices were extremely reasonable! Thank you, Dan!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Kate · Married on 01/10/2015

Dan was AMAZING! I had pushed meeting with potential florists to the bottom of my wedding-to-do list because I knew nothing about flowers and wasn't very interested. My fiancé and I visited Dan and realized he was our perfect match because he knows EVERYTHING about flowers. I told him where our wedding/reception was going to be held and that our color was 'purple' and he immediately envisioned the rest.

The bouquets were beautiful and the ceremony flowers were so elaborate - we got a lot of compliments!

Most importantly, Dan and his crew were great the day-of. It was raining lightly on and off all afternoon and we struggled in deciding whether to hold our ceremony outdoors as planned, or take it all inside. Dan held-off on setting up flowers until we made our final decision. His team waited patiently and with under an hour left to go, we chose to get married outside and he set the entire outdoor area up in the rain. It still looked beautiful and we have him to thank!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Juliana · Married on 06/14/2014

Dan was wonderful to work with. He accommodated us with all of our requests. The flower arrangements were absolutely wonderful. I asked for purple tulips and he delivered purple tulips. All the colors of the flowers were exactly what we would dream of. My husband and I love and adore Dan!

Sent on 06/22/2014

Dan is the absolute best florist any bride could ask for. He is professional, responsive and you can tell her has a passion for what he does. He knew exactly what I wanted and provided great advice when I was unsure. The entire wedding came out more gorgeous than I could have ever dreamed. Dan also did my sister in laws wedding and it was just spectacular. I highly recommend Flowers by Dan. He is reasonably priced and you will be certain that you're wedding flowers will be all that you can imagine and more....

Sent on 07/13/2014

I just loved the flower arrangements that dan did. He worked with my budget and everyone complimented me on how beautiful everything looked.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Liz · Married on 09/13/2013

Dan did such an awesome job with my wedding flowers! He had great ideas for flowers that were inexpensive and in season, as well as ways to arrange them that would be beautiful. He took lots of time with me during my appointments to make sure he understood everything I was looking for. I would definitely recommend Dan to future brides.

Sent on 09/30/2013
  • O

Stefanie · Married on 08/10/2013

Dan was amazing! Not only was he friendly and knowledgable but he customized his services around what you were looking for. I walked in to his office having no clue what flowers I wanted for my wedding and I walked out feeling 100% confident that Dan was going to make my wedding look amazing. He did an amazing job and my guests could not stop raving about how beautiful everything looked. If you are looking for a florist in the LA area Flowers by Dan should be your first and last stop. My wedding day was turned into a magical experience because of Dan and his crew!

Sent on 08/12/2013

From day one Dan was extremely professional, humble and flexible with what we needed. He puts his heart in everything that he does and you can see it in his work. Our arrangements were first class and when our coordinator lost our bouquets Dan quickly created new bouquets to save our day. Our guest were extremely pleased with the wedding and reception arrangements as were we.. We would definitely recommend Flowers by Dan.

Sent on 09/03/2013

Danielle · Married on 06/01/2013

Dan was wonderful to work with and really helped create the perfect bouquets and centerpieces. He was so accommodating and truly seemed invested in making my wedding look beautiful. The extra touches he added to the cake table and guest book table was beautiful and much more than I expected. All the flowers were so fresh and vibrant with color. He really went over and beyond what was expected.

Sent on 10/25/2013

Leane · Married on 05/18/2013

My husband and I decided to have Dan do the flowers for our wedding after the first meeting. He is well connected to the community and knows his business very well! I explained my vision to Dan for the big day and he definitely delivered on the day if the wedding. We had soo many compliments on the flowers and everything was beautiful. Dan was also very sweet, checking in with me the week before the wedding. I couldn't imagine using anyone else for our wedding! Thank you Dan!

Sent on 08/03/2013
  • User4194365 · event on 05/05/2013

Dan is the best in the business and he always goes the extra mile to make sure everything is beautiful and perfect. My birthday party looked like a fairy tale.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Nicky · Married on 12/16/2012

Dan was awesome. The flowers were pretty and fresh. Dan was great to work with. I showed him a picture of my dress and he went from there. I had beautiful centerpieces with lights and rocks in the water. He was friendly and very easy to work with. I even bought some oh my own items and took them to Dan. I told him what I wanted and he set it up perfectly. I would highly reccomend Dan for flower services. My husband even gets my bday flowers from him also. Yay we love Dan!!!!

Sent on 04/29/2013

Hazel · Married on 11/17/2012

Dan is the best! Our wedding was a rainy day in November and with everything else that we were stressing about, the flowers were the one thing that we knew we didn't have to worry about at all. Dan was so reliable, responsive, flexible, and so creative! After my husband and I met with him during the planning process, we knew we had found our florist and stopped looking immediately. He was able to create our vision and work with our budget. The flowers were so gorgeous...I especially loved my bouquet! Our guests loved the centerpieces and most were taken home at the end of the night. We couldn't have asked for a better florist! Dan definitely went above and beyond for us! Thank you, Dan!

Sent on 01/30/2013
  • Kelly & Roger

Kelly · Married on 10/28/2012

I hired Dan as the florist for my wedding that took place on October 28, 2012 and I feel compelled to comment on his work because I have never seen such beautiful floral arrangements and have gotten so many positive comments about them! He did both my ceremony and reception and it sincerely looked magical. His professionalism and attention to detail is unparalleled. He truly loves and is passionate about what he does and it shows in the final product. Additionally, he gave me the very best quote (and I did A LOT of shopping around) and was still willing to work with me further on the price, which was much appreciated. I am completely positive that I got the best bang for my buck by booking with Flowers by Dan.
    Dan, I just want to thank you for the AMAZING artwork you provided for my wedding. Flowers can make or break the ambiance at any event and the arrangements you made for my very special day stole the show!! A million thank you’s!!!!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Estela · Married on 09/02/2012

Dan was the PERFECT choice for our wedding. We met with three florists before Dan, but once we met with Dan, the choice was very easy! Not only is Dan a wonderful person, he is also a wonderful florist. He truly loves what he does - he takes pride in his work and has a passion for weddings, love, and for making his clients happy. Beyond his passion for his work, his work itself is excellent. We got EXACTLY what we wanted - in every way. Beautiful, fresh, fully bloomed flowers, in the perfect color, and every aspect was as we discussed - from the bouquets to the pin ons, the centerpieces, the cake table, the sweetheart table, the chuppah and the aisle. All was gorgeous. Also, Dan was at our venue early, and did a great job of pinning on all the flowers on our groomsmen, fathers and mothers, and setting everything up - including working with our cake baker and other vendors.

I am so grateful to Dan because not only did he deliver what we wanted 100%, but he gave us the confidence that he would do just that - we were never nervous about how the flowers would turn out. No stress with Dan! Dan also found a way to get us everything we wanted, within our budget. He is a straight shooter and so reasonable.

Dan - you rock! We appreciate you so much and look forward to calling you for all our flower needs!!

Sent on 09/25/2012