Flowers By Coley Reviews

Flowers By Coley View more information

• calisharo
    Sharon Married on 07/13/2018
    Alex & Flowers by Coley were AMAZING! Not only are they incredibly easy to work with but their work took my breath away! They are affordable and professional and I would totally use them again! Thank you for making our wedding amazing!
    Cathrin Married on 05/19/2018
    Our wedding centerpieces were beautiful! Will at Flowers by Coley was amazing and so easy to work with! Thank you!
    Amy Married on 10/22/2016
    Kendra is one of the sweetest, and most professional, person I have ever met. I didn't know much about what I wanted in my flowers, other than purples with a romantic feel. She helped me navigate through fields. I didn't see a set up of the actual bouquet she planned on making before the event. I didn't ask to see a final product though, as she had sent me sample bouquet pictures and I critiqued them. It was a happy surprise though, as the flowers not only captured the feel that I wanted for the wedding, but the essence of my theme in ways I hadn't thought of. The flower bouquets at the beginning of the isles added even more of a romantic feel. I pressed the flowers from my and the bridesmaids bouquets, which turned out lovely.
    Emily Married on 10/24/2015
    I LOVED my wedding flowers created at Flowers by Coley. My husband and I met Flowers by Coley at the Bridal Bazaar last year. I called and was invited to come in and see their storefront. I met with Kristy and I immediately felt at ease with her. She was so thoughtful and sweet. Kristy used my pinterest board to help inspire her thoughts on the wedding flowers. She was able to work with our budget and created amazing centerpieces. Kristy met with us a few times before the wedding and was able to create two wedding samples so that we had an idea of what to expect. We received multiple compliments on the flowers. The set up was timely and Kristy made sure all the flowers were exactly what we imagined. I would definitely recommend Kristy and her staff at Flowers by Coley!
    Elizabeth Married on 05/16/2015
    Jenna and Kristy at Flowers by Coley were wonderful! I must say the flowers really made the Wedding! All the flowers were so beautiful from the centerpieces, bridesmaids bouquets, my ceremony arch and aisle flower decor and my sweetheart table were gorgeous. My Bridal bouquet was stunning and looks so pretty in my Wedding pictures.
    Weeks later I'm still getting compliments from my guests on how beautiful all the flowers were. And those who took table centerpieces home were face booking me a week later that the flowers are still going. My day of coordinator missed some decorations that were supposed to be set out so having these flowers really made up for it. You get what you pay for so if you want good quality flowers with beautiful presentation set up a free consultation with Flowers by Coley.
  • User1695841 2+ years ago
    I loved my flowers! Lauren was great and made my flower picking process simple and stress free. The flowers arrived on time and were beautiful. I also got them for a very low price, but that's probably because I didn't use flowers as centerpieces. I would recommend them because they get the job done and provide quality service.
    Sara Married on 06/07/2014
    I worked with Lauren at Flowers by Coley in Kearny Mesa (Clairemont Mesa), she was so fun to work with and really enjoyed my color palette. The bouquets were gorgeous, and the flower crowns I did for the Junior Bridesmaids were lovely. I would definitely recommend them. I stayed within my budget and they delivered the flowers promptly at 9am the day of the wedding. Lauren gave me her cell if any issues arose and responded quickly if I had questions. So happy with the results!
    Alyson Married on 08/22/2013
    I worked with Jenna from "Flowers by Coley" and I am so thankful that I did. From our first consultation I knew that she would take care of everything, and she did; she also kept me within my budget! I explained my flower "visions" as best as I could and the arrangements she created exceeded any expectations I had. When my flowers were delivered to me on my wedding day, I cried; my bouquet was the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen!! I was completely blown away and didn't want to set them down the entire day. The only thing better than seeing my bouquet on my wedding day was seeing how it looked in the photographs!! I would use "Flowers by Coley" again in a heartbeat and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wonderful florist.
  • User956724 2+ years ago
    Ask for Feri! Feri did the flowers for my wedding and for my husband's cousin's and brother's wedding and they were amazing! She does a great job and everybody is still talking about the flower arrangements and the bouquets! She is the best!
    Jennifer Married on 08/02/2008
    I had a simple wedding when it comes to flowers but they took my simple designs and made them look very elegant! We got many compliments an our Flower displays. They were also very friendly!
  • Julet
    Julet M. Married on 02/04/2019

Mr. Nowhere to be Found

Services promised were not rendered. I do not know if the lead designer just did not care since I had a smaller budget. Last year, I signed a contract with Will for bouquets, boutonnieres, for the gazebo arrangement to be taken down by him and placed at the head table post ceremony, petals for the aisle, and loose blooms for the cake and me and my court’s hairdos.

Two weeks out, I tried to reach him to know the measurements of the mason jars I would be renting to better plan my tablescapes. He did not return my calls. I had to physically appear at the Tustin shop to get someone to help me. I should have taken that as a sign.

Day of: NO loose blooms were delivered, NO petals for the aisle (my cousin in law had to run to the grocery to buy dozens of roses to take apart last minute for us), and NO re-using the gazebo arrangement as Will was not there. Two stars because the bouquets he DID BRING were actually pretty.
    Miguel J. Married on 11/04/2021

not fresh flowers

The flowers were mostly dead on the bottom and only a few fresh on top to make the dead ones look good