Flowers by Cindy Reviews

Flowers by Cindy 3
Flowers by Cindy 4

Marlaina · Married on 05/17/2019

Florist for our wedding

Where do I start! Cindy is absolutely incredible! She was such a pleasure to work with from her sweet, warm and welcoming personality to her beautiful flower creations! She understood my vision immediately and ran with it but always kept my budget in mind! She got me, and when I wasn't sure what flowers would be best, she did, she knew exactly what I meant and made it perfect! I will never use another florist! I will recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone who ever asks me! I now see Cindy as a friend and she made our wedding perfect! 10/10 hands down :)

Sent on 05/31/2019

Marlaina,
    It was you and your family that were incredible! What a joy to work with and by the time it was wedding day, I felt like part of the family. It was a sincere pleasure to get to know you all and I wish you all the best.

Alyssa · Married on 10/06/2017

When I first started planning my wedding, I truly had no idea how to pick flowers. I had some pictures saved of things I liked, but had no idea what kinds of flowers I wanted, what was in season, etc. When we met with Cindy, it became quickly obvious that we were in good hands. Her knowledge was extensive, and she made it so easy for us. I showed her two pictures, we went through a bunch of options, and before I knew it I had beautiful flowers on my wedding day! From the bouquets and centerpieces to the enormous and beautiful mantle piece she made for us, they were all gorgeous and perfect. Thank you Cindy for making our wedding day beautiful!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Flowers by Cindy's reply:

Thank you so much Alyssa! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Kevin. Sincerely, Cindy

Kerry · Married on 09/09/2017

I met with several florists to discuss flowers for my wedding, and I was feeling overwhelmed since I didn't know exactly what I wanted. When I met with Cindy, she shared photo albums of her past work and helped me pick flowers that met my style and my budget. She was very professional, organized, and creative. She even incorporated the lace sleeve from my mother's wedding dress into my bouquet stem. We were very happy with how the flowers turned out.

Sent on 10/05/2017
    Flowers by Cindy 5
    Flowers by Cindy 6
    Flowers by Cindy 7

Cherie · Married on 07/22/2017

Cindy was so sensitive to my special needs when creating my wedding bouquets.. She had created full and beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres.. She came up with many unique ideas for many different flowers.. And gave us ideas to keep me with our budget.. When we showed up early to church she was already there setting up.. She and her staff made me feel like one of her family.. There aren't enough words to thank her...

Sent on 08/19/2017

Flowers by Cindy's reply:

Thank you Cherie. You were a delight to work with and an absolutely beautiful bride! Best wishes to you and Craig.

Tammi · Married on 12/31/2016

Cindy really works with your budget. I had no idea what I wanted for my wedding. All I knew was my colors and my budget. She really has an eye for flowers and she's educated on each flower! I called her a few times and she always knew how to answer all my questions!

Sent on 05/18/2016
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/09/2016

Mark and Cindy were great to work with!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Denise · Married on 07/30/2016

Cindy was so nice to work with when planning my wedding. We met with her in her shop, and she took her time to get to know what I was looking for in style of flowers. She was extremely knowledgable and very reasonable. Whenever I had a question or needed something clarified, she was easy to reach and more than willing to talk. My flowers were gorgeous on the wedding day! I wanted simple, as I was getting married at a barn, and she delivered and made it all so elegant. You will be in good hands with Cindy.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/18/2016

Cindy was so amazing and willing to take time to understand exactly what I wanted !! Thanks again! She was the most professional and talented florist I've met !

Sent on 06/14/2017

Tara · Married on 05/14/2016

Cindy and her staff were by far more than I expected them to be. Cindy personally took the time to sit down with me and discuss/brainstorm all of my ideas that I had floating in my head. With her guidance and knowledge, I was easily able to come to a decision that stayed within my allotted budget. I wouldn't choose any one else but Cindy and her staff to coordinate with.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Katelyn · Married on 04/06/2013

Cindy is wonderful to work with. She does not push you to pick the most expensive flower and she can work with budget. Everything she did was beautiful.

Sent on 09/26/2013
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 04/06/2013

Cindy was great to work with! She worked with me on pricing to fit mt budget and always had time to meet. Great choices too.

Sent on 03/28/2015

Flowers by Cindy's reply:

Thank you Katelyn for your kind words.

Morgan · Married on 05/04/2019

She was awesome!

Cindy and her team did an amazing job recreating my vision and exactly what I wanted for my wedding. The flowers were stunning and they took care of all the set up during the big day with minimal need for direction! They did an amazing job!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Flowers by Cindy 8

Flowers by Cindy's reply:

Thank you Morgan! It was great working for you and I appreciate the feedback. You had a great vision for your wedding and I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

We received beautiful bouquets for our wedding :) I was extremely satisfied with the quality and freshness of the flowers as well as the amazing arrangement they were delivered in. She did everything I asked and more (adding burlap, twine, and lace from my mother's veil to the bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres, and my bridal bouquet respectively). Cindy really did an incredible job, if I did it all over again I would most certainly go back to her. She has a creative mind and professional demeanor- a great combination!

Sent on 07/01/2014