11 Reviews for Flowers by Cindy

Aisle Decor (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)
11 Flowers by Cindy Reviews

When I first started planning my wedding, I truly had no idea how to pick flowers. I had some pictures saved of things I liked, but had no idea what kinds of flowers I wanted, what was in season, etc. When we met with Cindy, it became quickly obvious that we were in good hands. Her knowledge was extensive, and she made it so easy for us. I showed her two pictures, we went through a bunch of options, and before I knew it I had beautiful flowers on my wedding day! From the bouquets and centerpieces to the enormous and beautiful mantle piece she made for us, they were all gorgeous and perfect. Thank you Cindy for making our wedding day beautiful!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I met with several florists to discuss flowers for my wedding, and I was feeling overwhelmed since I didn't know exactly what I wanted. When I met with Cindy, she shared photo albums of her past work and helped me pick flowers that met my style and my budget. She was very professional, organized, and creative. She even incorporated the lace sleeve from my mother's wedding dress into my bouquet stem. We were very happy with how the flowers turned out.

Profile Picture Kerry, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cindy really works with your budget. I had no idea what I wanted for my wedding. All I knew was my colors and my budget. She really has an eye for flowers and she's educated on each flower! I called her a few times and she always knew how to answer all my questions!

Profile Picture Tammi, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Mark and Cindy were great to work with!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/9/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cindy was so nice to work with when planning my wedding. We met with her in her shop, and she took her time to get to know what I was looking for in style of flowers. She was extremely knowledgable and very reasonable. Whenever I had a question or needed something clarified, she was easy to reach and more than willing to talk. My flowers were gorgeous on the wedding day! I wanted simple, as I was getting married at a barn, and she delivered and made it all so elegant. You will be in good hands with Cindy.

Profile Picture Denise, 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cindy was so amazing and willing to take time to understand exactly what I wanted !! Thanks again! She was the most professional and talented florist I've met !

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cindy and her staff were by far more than I expected them to be. Cindy personally took the time to sit down with me and discuss/brainstorm all of my ideas that I had floating in my head. With her guidance and knowledge, I was easily able to come to a decision that stayed within my allotted budget. I wouldn't choose any one else but Cindy and her staff to coordinate with.

Profile Picture Tara, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Cindy is wonderful to work with. She does not push you to pick the most expensive flower and she can work with budget. Everything she did was beautiful.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 4/6/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cindy was great to work with! She worked with me on pricing to fit mt budget and always had time to meet. Great choices too.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katelyn, 4/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We received beautiful bouquets for our wedding :) I was extremely satisfied with the quality and freshness of the flowers as well as the amazing arrangement they were delivered in. She did everything I asked and more (adding burlap, twine, and lace from my mother's veil to the bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres, and my bridal bouquet respectively). Cindy really did an incredible job, if I did it all over again I would most certainly go back to her. She has a creative mind and professional demeanor- a great combination!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/6/14, 7 Reviews