Flowers by Chloe Reviews

3 | Jackson, WY

3 Reviews for Flowers by Chloe

ANna · Married on 09/12/2015

Chloe was perfect. I had a budget and she worked with that from the start without making me feel like I was sacrificing anything. I was blown away by the flowers on the wedding day. They were exactly what I envisioned. The bouquets and centerpieces were amazing, and she managed to make the arrangements perfectly without ever doing a mockup for me. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Katie · Married on 09/20/2014

Our daughter just got married in Jackson Hole a month ago and we were fortunate enough to work with Chloe Showell of Flowers By Chloe. She put together the most beautiful array of wild flowers, using just the perfect colors that our daughter ( and we) loved. The whole wedding party came to life when she arrived with her creations. Easy to work with, fun and has a great eye. Totally recommend her if you are needing a florist while in Jackson Hole.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Holly · Married on 07/22/2016

2.5

Chloe's flowers were spectacular! Given the market in the area, the price was comparable to other florists I looked into--more than I would have paid for similar arrangements back home, but absolutely fair for what I received!
    The one downside (which was also kind of an upside, honestly) was that, like a lot of other extremely talented artists, she's not super quick at responding. I decided early on to just trust that she knows what she's doing (she does) and not stress about it. If you are a "bridezilla," she may not be for you, but you'll miss out on some really fantastic flowers!
    She picked up on just what I wanted, and made it happen. She got the "feel" right, which I had been so worried about being able to verbalize to her, given that I am not a florist. Totally nailed it! Happy customer!

Sent on 08/19/2016