Flowers by Cammy Reviews

15 | Waukesha, WI

15 Reviews for Flowers by Cammy

J · Married on 07/08/2017

I don't even know where to begin. Cammy is simply amazing. It was so refreshing to work with someone who not only put her heart and soul into every creation, but delivers bar non the best customer service I have had in a very long time. Cammy created the most beautiful flower clusters for the cake, and the boquet for my mom was simple yet stunning. Exactly what we were looking for. We had a slight conflict in schedules the day of...and Cammy came thru to make it all seamless and worry free. I would HIGHLY recommend her for your special day. She will pour her heart and soul into your event - and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Becki · Married on 12/03/2016

Stop what you're doing and hire Cammy as your wedding florist! Out of all my vendors, Cammy was the most friendly and fun to work with. Her prices are EXTREMELY reasonable and SO beautiful. She is truly talented!

Sent on 12/28/2016

humberto · Married on 12/26/2015

Cammy was just great nso complaints i had my wedding dec 27 and cammy went above and beyond up till now she always foes that 120 percent of greatnesss in everithing she has done for aniversary wedding san valentine etc lov her

Sent on 03/19/2016

Kayle · Married on 10/24/2015

Cammy was amazing to work with for planning my wedding flowers and centerpieces. She was very accommodating and helped me see the 'vision' for my wedding. She created the most gorgeous and elegant centerpieces for my reception. My bouquet and all the other wedding flowers were incredibly beautiful and look amazing in my wedding photos. I would recommend Flowers by Cammy for any wedding!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Annie · Married on 09/05/2015

Cammy and her team did an absolutely amazing job on my wedding flowers. Everything exceeded my expectations and really made the day perfect. Wedding arch flowers, bouquets, boutonnières, center pieces were all done perfectly. Reasonably priced and enjoyable to work with - highly highly recommend!

Sent on 09/15/2015

David · Married on 10/04/2014

Our flowers were beautiful and Cammy's service was second to none. While trying to figure out our center pieces, she gave us some options and offered her services to make them happen. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Elissa · Married on 10/04/2014

Cammy did a wonderful job with my flowers for my wedding in October! I wanted simple but elegant and she nailed it! I went in to our first meeting with pretty much no idea what i wanted, and left feeling great about all the flowers we had decided on together. She helped make my wedding day go flawlessly! Thank you Cammy!

Sent on 11/18/2014

We couldn't have made a better choice than Cammy for our flowers. They were beautiful and lasted much longer after the wedding than I had expected. Cammy was the one to deliver/pin on our flowers and she stayed until the wedding started to make sure it went off without a hitch. Who else would do that for you?! So worth the money and so beautiful! I would recommend her to anybody!!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/06/2014

Cammy is a fantastic florist! She took care of the centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and flowers for decorating the cupcakes. I didn't have to worry about a thing and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous and are still alive and beautiful 3 days later. Thank you Cammy for everything!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Liz · Married on 07/05/2013

I really liked working with Cammy for my wedding flowers! I told her I wanted to be price conscious and she had no issues with offering me different (ie: cheaper) options when I listed a few flowers I had in mind and I was happy to comply! I had some specific ideas for certain things (centerpieces, boutonnieres) and I had some color ideas for the rest and she was so helpful when it came to "the rest." She came up with beautiful, full, bouquets that I loved and that matched my vision. And she delivered to two locations (church and reception site) which was really helpful and took the stress off one of our parents from having to do it!

Sent on 09/20/2013

Cammy took my daughter's vision and made it come to life and then went beyond! Bouquets and corsages were spectacular.....reception flowers were perfect! Thanks, Cammy!,,,

Sent on 09/01/2012
  • ash26

ashley · Married on 08/20/2011

flowers were perfect

Sent on 09/06/2011

We went to Flowers by Cammy for all of our boutonnieres, corsages, and bouquets. Cammy was super friendly when we came in and very accommodating. We were a little late in getting our flowers booked but she had no problem getting us in. The flowers the day of were beautiful and exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/06/2016

Flowers by Cammy did a great job with our small wedding's floral needs. I would recommend them to anyone :)

Sent on 08/19/2016

Stephanie · Married on 08/29/2015

Flowers are an uncertainty because you don't see the final product until the day of the wedding. Cammy matched my vision perfectly. The flowers were exactly how I wanted and they were all very beautiful! In addition to the quality of the flowers, Cammy was very flexible with my requested timeline and the flowers for parents / others were well-organized and labeled.

Sent on 09/13/2015