Flowers by Angel Reviews

Flowers by Angel 6
Flowers by Angel 7

Lisa Janelli 路 Married on 05/27/2019

Amazing!!!

Perfection with a smile sums it up!! My family and friends are still talking about how stunning and unique were the centerpieces and my bridal bouquet 馃拹!
    Angel and Tyler did all this amazing work and had such great vision when I asked them to put together my entire wedding on a time crunch! Thanks a million!!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Angela

Angela Urena 路 Married on 04/12/2019

Best Florist!

From the moment I met Angel and Tyler at a wedding expo in the fall I knew I wanted them to be my florist for our wedding. I am not that familiar with flowers but had a general idea of what I wanted. I sent a few pics to Angel and he immediately brought my vision to life. When I went to meet with them in person and I saw how passionate they are about their work, I knew I had to book them. Not only are they passionate about their work but they care about making your wedding as special as they can. Tyler was so great he listened to my few last minute changes and suggested what candles to add to the table and he would text me at any time. I felt like I was texting with one of my friends. They responded within minutes when I first emailed them on the day they moved locations. What better service could you ask for? Included in their price you get a sample of your bouquet and centerpiece and they brought it to one of my menu visits at our venue. This is something no other florist offered me and I loved the fact that I got to see what it was going to look like on the wedding day and I got to make any last minute changes. The day of the wedding they dropped off all of the bouquets to the hotel we were getting ready at, put on a charm of my late grandma on my bouquet and made a last minute flower crown for my flower girl. They were just hands down the BEST and my favorite vendor. I recommend them to anyone looking for a great affordable florist!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah 路 Married on 03/24/2019

Absolutely amazing experience

Angels far surpassed our expectations. He took what I asked for and made the most beautiful arrangements I鈥檝e seen. He was even able to incorporate my favorite flowers.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Kristin 路 Married on 03/23/2019

Flowers for wedding

Wow! Angel did an amazing job with the flowers for our sweetheart table at our wedding. It was exactly what I envisioned, magical and whimsical and classy. His work took my breath away and he exceeded all expectations. I would recommend his work to everyone , you will NOT be disappointed. He is also wonderful to work with and is very attentive !! 5 stars for sure !

Sent on 03/29/2019

Kristina 路 Married on 02/17/2019

Amazing Experience

Angel and Tyler were wonderful to work with!
    They were very easy to communicate with, super responsive, and took the inspiration images we sent and made them come to life with a few beautiful enhancements. I was beyond thrilled with how the flowers, tablescapes, and other accents they provided looked.
    Highly recommend Flowers by Angel!

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Paraggio 路 Married on 01/05/2019

The only florist you want!

I searched for months to find the perfect florist for our wedding. I met Angel and instantly knew he would be the perfect fit. Aside from the absolutely beautiful art he creates, you can not find a more charismatic, compassionate and genuinely helpful person. He made our wedding everything we hoped it would be and more.

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Flowers by Angel 11

Karen 路 Married on 01/04/2019

Beautiful flowers and great service!

Angel was great from the very start! He was responive and accommodating and had great suggestions to help us stay within our budget while providing us with absolutely beautiful flowers! He also added in some beautiful candles to our tablescapes. He went above and beyond to make our day as beautiful as possible! There was just one issue and that was with my mom鈥檚 corsage. The flowers fell off the wristband as she put it on and so she was not able to wear it for the wedding. Everything else was perfect and Angel was so professional and so kind throughout the entire planning process and day of. When we walked into the ballroom we were blown away by how beautiful he had set everything up! Thank you so much for making our day so beautiful Angel!

Sent on 02/22/2019
  • Cindy

Cindy 路 Married on 12/15/2018

Dream Winter Wedding! Details Matter!

I gave Angel the concept of a winter lodge themed wedding. Snow shoes, rustic red lanterns, sleds.... all the little things that make winter wonderful! I then gave him full rein to decorate and design as he felt fit. He鈥檚 an artist! I could tell in his prior work he was good. But when I walked into my wedding, my mouth dropped! It exceeded any visions I had! It was better than anything I found on Pinterest! It was unbelievable all the little details he added that took it to another level and made it feel so magical! And if that wasn鈥檛 enough my bouquet and hair piece was breathtakingly beautiful! He captured the winter theme, while keeping it classy and elegant! Hiring Angel was the best choice we made! We highly-highly recommend him for any of your floral/ decor needs!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Flowers by Angel 12
    Flowers by Angel 13
    Flowers by Angel 14
    Flowers by Angel 15
  • Fernando

Fernando Guzman 路 Married on 11/08/2018

Amazing person and talented florist!

I'm going to attempt to put into words our experience with Angel. When we first had a consultation with him we were unsure whether or not to go with him for our wedding because there weren't many pictures of previous work he has done. He was however adamant he could create any arrangement we wanted with a reference or concept that we provided. To be honest we were foolishly skeptical and only had him do our corsages and boutonnieres and create floral arrangements for our ceremony. We went with a different florist for our reception. The floral arrangements Angel made for us were absolutely stunning and surpassed our highest expectations. To be clear, Angel was one of the most pleasant people we encountered during our wedding planning process. The only regret we had was not using him for the entire wedding and reception! He is a very talented florist and it was our pleasure having involved in our wedding.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Flowers by Angel's reply:

I am so touched by this. Thank you so much, this means the world to me! You guys are amazing! It was such an honor to be a part of it and I hope to see you both or work with you again in the future!

Audrey 路 Married on 10/19/2018

True Professional

Flowers by Angel was one of the best decisions of the wedding. I asked Angel if we could have silk flowers and see them ahead of time. He had everything ready for us a few days before the wedding and they were beautiful. I also got to keep them!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Courtney 路 Married on 09/14/2018

Angel and Tyler are incredible!

Angel and Tyler are so professional and creative. When we found them to do our flowers for our wedding I had NO idea what I wanted. I told them the colors I wanted and That i didn鈥檛 want all roses, I wanted something different, simple, and beautiful. When we finally saw our venue after Angel and Tyler put their personal touches on it, we could not believe our eyes. They not only dressed up the place, did our centerpieces and added some rustic details to our tables, they also perfectly decorated our arbor for our ceremony. The owner of our venue couldn鈥檛 say enough about them! They are also super fun to work with. They both have very outgoing personalities which makes it even easier to relate to them. I could go on and on about how amazing they are!! I am so happy we chose them to make our day beautiful! And they certainly did not disappoint.

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Flowers by Angel 22
  • Bryan

Bryan 路 Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing team, Beautiful work Thank You Flowers By Angel

We hired Flowers By Angel for our wedding back in August 25th of 2018. First and foremost I would Like to say thank you Angel and Tyler for being the best at what they do. We knew you guys were going to make everything perfect for our wedding day. the first time we met i already knew you guys were the one. You have taken our ideas and vision and with your creative expertise you have blown us away with the work you have done. The biggest reason why we chose Angel and Tyler was not because of their work which speaks for itself through the photos but the way they made us feel throughout the initial meeting. At the end of our meeting my wife and I canceled the rest of our florist appointments and decided to book Angel and Tyler right away. We knew from the conversation we had they were gonna deliver the best of what they can do. Planning a wedding is stressful for a couple and having a team like FlowersByAngel assured us that our flower arrangements was something we didn't have to stress about and that meant a lot. Angel went above and beyond with his work from the beautiful centerpieces, Bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, the flowers on the cake, everything came out beautiful. Our guests were blown away with your work! Thank you again for the beautiful work and it was a pleasure having you guys decorate our wedding and also being part of our special day.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Chris 路 Married on 08/05/2018

Angel continues to impress us here at Shadows on the Hudson every time! His amazing and beautiful floral & decorative designs are second to none, & he's such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 02/28/2018

Flowers by Angel's reply:

Thank you so much Chris! Your kind words mean so so much to me! It鈥檚 a pleasure working with you!

Kimberly 路 Married on 06/09/2018

I was absolutely blown away by the flowers & decor Angel created for our wedding. He was amazing to work with. I was located about 2 hours from my venue & Angel and did most of the communicating with him through pictures and emails. He responded to all of my crazy requests and emails super fast, putting at ease any concerns a crazy bride may have. He was amazing to work with, putting in amazing input and suggestions, all while keeping with my own picture and vision for our day. Angel made all of my ideas and visions for my day come to life and blew away all of my expectations. Our ceremony flowers & arrangements were breathtaking, our bouquets & boutonnieres were beautiful, the centerpieces were absolutely perfect, and everything was as beautiful in the beginning of the day as it was at the end of the day, even on a hot & humid June day. I had provided some of my own decor that Angel set up for me the day of, and with his own personal touches I was blown away at how he had set up even my own decor. I truly felt like he wanted my day to be as perfect as I did. He puts his talent, heart, and soul into his work, if you are even considering Angel for your day look no further. Thank you Angel!

Sent on 09/12/2018
    Flowers by Angel 30
    Flowers by Angel 31
    Flowers by Angel 32

David 路 Married on 09/23/2016

Angel is fantastic to work with! His arrangements are stunning and creative. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for floral designs without breaking the bank.

Sent on 02/28/2018

Flowers by Angel's reply:

David, thank you so much! That means so much to me! I appreciate you taking the time to do this!

Krissy 路 Married on 05/27/2013

Angel did all of the flowers for our wedding at The Grandview in May 2013! I was so happy how they turned out and they far-exceeded any expectations that I had! He was so great and easy to work with and, as I said, the end result was nothing less than amazing! I still get compliments on the bouquets and arrangements when showing off pictures. I would recommend Angel to anyone who needs flowers for any occasion!

Sent on 03/07/2018