Flowers by Angel Reviews

Flowers by Angel 7
  • Ashley

Ashley Mercer · Married on 09/06/2019

The Absolute Best!

Working with Flowers by Angel was an absolute dream! From the very moment I messaged them inquiring about my wedding they were extremely responsive. When I met them in person Angel and Tyler made me feel like an old friend and gave me the confidence that my wedding vision would be brought to life. They were continually responsive through the entire 16 months of planning (even if it wasn’t flower related!). I told them my budget and they made sure everything was within my budget. My archway was absolutely gorgeous and my guests couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful it came out. I can’t thank Angel and Tyler enough for making my wedding beautiful! I am proud to be a customer and even prouder to call them my friends for life!

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Flowers by Angel 11
    Flowers by Angel 12
    Flowers by Angel 13
    Flowers by Angel 14
  • Chloé

Chloé Nasypany · Married on 08/29/2019

Kind, artistic and flexible!

Angel if you read this THANK YOU for how flexible you have been from the start of our wedding journey. Angel went above and beyond for my husband and I created a floral plan unique to us. We even changed our minds 3 days before our wedding and without a slight hesitation Angel put together a beautiful ceremony pice for us! Meeting him was a delight and chatting through out the process felt like chatting with a friend. After 1 email response from Angel I immediately tossed aside any other florists I was considering, and thank god I trusted him with my wedding. He even went so far to select specific greenery for my centerpieces AND customize & paint his own equipment to match my venue. I was amazed. Thank you Angel & your team for so perfectly capturing what I’ve been picturing for over a year. You truly put heart into your work and it shows!

Sent on 09/13/2019
    Flowers by Angel 15
    Flowers by Angel 16
    Flowers by Angel 17
    Flowers by Angel 18
    Flowers by Angel 19

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazingness!!

Our wedding was so beautiful because of the beautiful scene that these guys set for us!!! They worked with one on one to create the exact look we wanted for our ceremony and reception, not to mention many phone calls from the bride (me) in which Angel or Tyler always answered and discussed what was on my mind. These two guys are so sincere and genuine , after meeting them you feel like you’ve been friends forever. In fact we think we made good friends with them in the process of our wedding planning and have used them for other floral events ever since. Can’t say thank you enough! All our praise and love.

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Flowers by Angel 20
    Flowers by Angel 21

Elif · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing experience

Angel is great my flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Allison Haner · Married on 08/09/2019

My favorite vendor to work with!

Tyler and Angel are amazing to work with! It was one month until my wedding and I still had not picked a florist. I reached out to Flowers by Angel and they got back to me so quickly! We emailed a few times so I could share some pictures I had liked and get feedback from Angel with some of his ideas, but I had no true vision or knowledge on what I wanted the flowers to be. When we met in person I booked them instantly and felt such a sense of ease. The arrangements they had prepared for our meeting were stunning and I knew whatever they choose to do day of was going to surpass any magazine picture I could find. They are so passionate about what they do and truly want to make this day as special for the bride and groom as possible. They invest all of themselves in their clients, create that personal connection and honestly make you feel like you are the most important thing to them. Tyler was very flexible and made every last minute request possible with adding additional corsages and boutonnieres to my order and answering my texts within minutes. As a bride so close to her wedding day you can only imagine how thankful I was to his timely responses and constant assurance the day would be beautiful.

The morning of my wedding Tyler dropped off all the bouquets to the house I was getting ready. Tyler and Angel took my vision and created bouquets that were beautiful and stunning. After he had dropped off all the bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres at each location, he went and began setting up the reception hall. When he was finished the reception hall was breathtaking and truly magical. The table arrangements they were able to create fit my elegant design and left my guests in awe. Each table was perfect and lined with a soft glow of candles that illuminated the flowers perfectly. When I walked in and saw them for the first time I was taken aback at how perfect they had made the space and how every detail was thought out and executed. They were by far my favorite vendor to work with and are the best at what they do! I would recommend them to anyone looking for an affordable and reliable florist.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Kathryn Ashby · Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely Above and Beyond What we were Looking for

Angel was amazing. We gave Angel a few ideas of what we wanted and he went above and beyond matching our multicolored wedding perfectly! We had one flower requirement that was met perfectly! At the end of the night we were wished by one of our guests "a marriage as beautiful as our flowers".

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Flowers by Angel 22
    Flowers by Angel 23
  • Alena

Alena Irena · Married on 07/19/2019

Absolutely stunning work and impeccable service!!!

My now husband and I were married July 19th 2019 and Flowers by Angel were the florists we chose to bring our vision to life. I met Tyler at a bridal expo and immediately felt connected to his personality and was visually stunned by the quality of just the small amount of samples he had brought. I later met Angel who was the lead florist at his shop in Poughkeepsie. Tyler and Angel are such an incredible team that there is no stopping them! I had perused Pinterest and of course was overwhelmed with all of the decisions that had to be made concerning flower decor when I absolutely love flowers and making arrangements myself. When I finally composed a word document with pictures and descriptions, I felt the Angel was going to think I was crazy. I also did not think my budget would allow for such beauty. When I walked into my ceremony space I was blown away by the beautiful arbor that was set up! The reception space was equally stunning!! Romance filled the air with candles and candelabras and I couldn't believe everything I had wished for was right before my eyes. The real stunner was how they transformed my ceremony arbor to come inside as the backdrop to my sweetheart table. It was ten times better then the Pinterest picture I sent!!! They added little touches here and there giving such life to our room. My bouquet was stunning, the bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful and my cake flowers were perfect. Everyone I talked to couldn't believe how beautiful everything was. More importantly however, was how wonderful it was to work with Tyler and Angel. They were so accommodating, caring and helpful. They did things they didn't have to do to help make sure my day was extra special. They also were so affordable and the quality of our flowers were amazing. They lasted through a 99 degree ceremony and a whole week later all over my house. I am so happy to have luckily stumbled upon them at that bridal expo and am so excited to see their business grow. They deserve all the love and success and I will continue to recommend them to anyone for anything to do with flowers!!! Thank you both so much! I will never forget the happiness you brought to my wedding. ❤️

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Flowers by Angel 28
    Flowers by Angel 29
  • Shannon

Shannon Cokeley · Married on 07/03/2019

You must use Flowers By Angel for your wedding!!

We can't say enough wonderful things about Flowers By Angel. Angel and Tyler were two of the loveliest people we worked with throughout our wedding process. The flowers they put together for us were unbelievable and better than we ever could have imagined. Their work really added to our color scheme and overall look and we felt like a million dollars largely thanks to them. They knew exactly what we wanted just by browsing our Pinterest. They made it so easy for us and we knew we were in good hands the moment we met them. They are extremely kind, generous and reasonable. We couldn't have asked for anything more and are so happy we chose them! We recommend them a million times over!!!

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Flowers by Angel 30
    Flowers by Angel 31
    Flowers by Angel 32
    Flowers by Angel 33
    Flowers by Angel 34

Molly · Married on 06/30/2019

Exceeded Expectations

I don't even know where to start when it comes to working with Angel and Tyler!! When I went into my wedding, I didn't really have any visions for my florals, but they helped me create one and then delivered in the most spectacular way possible. Every flower, every garland, every bouquet was absolute perfection, and all of our guests could not stop commenting on how beautiful our chupa, tables, and cake flowers looked. The best part about working with Tyler and Angel is how flexible they are, and willing to work with you. Approximately a month before my wedding I had to make some minor changes and they made them without blinking an eye. They create the most tasteful memory table for family members that were no longer with us on our special day. They worked tirelessly the day of my wedding to make sure every detail was perfect, and I could not be happier with how everything turned out. If you're looking for a florist, choose Angel and Tyler. They will work with you to create your vision, or make your vision come true. Absolutely amazing.

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Flowers by Angel 35
    Flowers by Angel 36
  • Dana

Dana Mccutcheon · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely incredible

I’m so happy with the elegant and beautiful artistic arrangements of flowers bouquet centerpieces for our wedding I’ve referred Flowers by Angel to so many friends and family
    I love their work

Flowers by Angel 42
  • Simone

Simone · Married on 06/21/2019

Absolutely blown away!!

I cannot say enough great things about Angel and Tyler! Angel's work is just stunning. I knew from the moment I met them I would love working with them. I trusted Angel's creative style and showed him a few photos of what I was going for but let him really just handle and take over. I was in awe of how beautiful our centerpieces and bouquets were. They made everything so easy and the end result was truly everything i could have asked for and more. Thank you so much, guys!!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Flowers by Angel 43
    Flowers by Angel 44
    Flowers by Angel 45
    Flowers by Angel 46
  • Joe

Joe Jenkins · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing Florists That Became Our Friends

Tyler and Angel were incredible. At the very first meeting, they were friendly, consultative, and legitimately excited to be a part of our wedding.

We gave them a general idea of how we wanted our wedding to look and they exceeded every expectation on the big day!

It's been a pleasure getting to know Angel and Tyler over the last year. They've become more than just a wedding vendor; we're happy to call them friends.

We'll continue to support their business whenever we can.

If you're looking for a florist who truly cares about you and your big day, Flowers by Angel is--hands down--your best option.

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Flowers by Angel 47
    Flowers by Angel 48
    Flowers by Angel 49

Natalie Legnini · Married on 06/15/2019

A brides dream come true

If you want a visual and cheerful experience then I recommend flowers by angel! Their shop is beautiful and they are so welcoming. Since the beginning I have had nothing but a pleasant experience. Working with them made my flower selecting so easy! They knew what I was thinking before I even said it! My wedding was 8 days ago and I am still in love with my beautiful my bouquet, the center pieces and many more details. You will be so happy with flowers by angel!

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Flowers by Angel 50
    Flowers by Angel 51
    Flowers by Angel 52
  • Sharon

S E · Married on 06/07/2019

A must have for your wedding!

Angel and Tyler were THE BEST DECISION we made for our wedding day! They are super experienced, punctual, professional, hard working, and most importantly, they are super friendly!!!

We hired this vendor for our June wedding and they made each of our visions come true! They provided the flowers for our outdoor ceremony and then repurposed them for our reception; they even brought our dream photobooth backdrop to life by just using a couple of photos from pinterest! They also gave us a sample appointment, which most vendors do not do! This appointment really allowed us see what our flowers would look like on our big day. On the day of the wedding, everything went so smoothly with these two that we barely even saw them; except for a brief life saving moment when Angel brought us water when were taking photos before our ceremony! They truly are one a kind!

More than anything, the amount of experience these two bring to the table is worth so much more than the prices you pay for their beautiful floral arrangements. Angel and Tyler were more than just our wedding gurus, they also became our greatest friends as my husband and I entered this new chapter in our relationship. We are so grateful to Angel and Tyler! We would definitely hire them again for future occasions!

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Flowers by Angel 58
    Flowers by Angel 59

Lisa Janelli · Married on 05/27/2019

Amazing!!!

Perfection with a smile sums it up!! My family and friends are still talking about how stunning and unique were the centerpieces and my bridal bouquet 💐!
    Angel and Tyler did all this amazing work and had such great vision when I asked them to put together my entire wedding on a time crunch! Thanks a million!!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Angela

Angela Urena · Married on 04/12/2019

Best Florist!

From the moment I met Angel and Tyler at a wedding expo in the fall I knew I wanted them to be my florist for our wedding. I am not that familiar with flowers but had a general idea of what I wanted. I sent a few pics to Angel and he immediately brought my vision to life. When I went to meet with them in person and I saw how passionate they are about their work, I knew I had to book them. Not only are they passionate about their work but they care about making your wedding as special as they can. Tyler was so great he listened to my few last minute changes and suggested what candles to add to the table and he would text me at any time. I felt like I was texting with one of my friends. They responded within minutes when I first emailed them on the day they moved locations. What better service could you ask for? Included in their price you get a sample of your bouquet and centerpiece and they brought it to one of my menu visits at our venue. This is something no other florist offered me and I loved the fact that I got to see what it was going to look like on the wedding day and I got to make any last minute changes. The day of the wedding they dropped off all of the bouquets to the hotel we were getting ready at, put on a charm of my late grandma on my bouquet and made a last minute flower crown for my flower girl. They were just hands down the BEST and my favorite vendor. I recommend them to anyone looking for a great affordable florist!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 03/24/2019

Absolutely amazing experience

Angels far surpassed our expectations. He took what I asked for and made the most beautiful arrangements I’ve seen. He was even able to incorporate my favorite flowers.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Kristin · Married on 03/23/2019

Flowers for wedding

Wow! Angel did an amazing job with the flowers for our sweetheart table at our wedding. It was exactly what I envisioned, magical and whimsical and classy. His work took my breath away and he exceeded all expectations. I would recommend his work to everyone , you will NOT be disappointed. He is also wonderful to work with and is very attentive !! 5 stars for sure !

Sent on 03/29/2019

Kristina · Married on 02/17/2019

Amazing Experience

Angel and Tyler were wonderful to work with!
    They were very easy to communicate with, super responsive, and took the inspiration images we sent and made them come to life with a few beautiful enhancements. I was beyond thrilled with how the flowers, tablescapes, and other accents they provided looked.
    Highly recommend Flowers by Angel!

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Paraggio · Married on 01/05/2019

The only florist you want!

I searched for months to find the perfect florist for our wedding. I met Angel and instantly knew he would be the perfect fit. Aside from the absolutely beautiful art he creates, you can not find a more charismatic, compassionate and genuinely helpful person. He made our wedding everything we hoped it would be and more.

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Flowers by Angel 60

Karen · Married on 01/04/2019

Beautiful flowers and great service!

Angel was great from the very start! He was responive and accommodating and had great suggestions to help us stay within our budget while providing us with absolutely beautiful flowers! He also added in some beautiful candles to our tablescapes. He went above and beyond to make our day as beautiful as possible! There was just one issue and that was with my mom’s corsage. The flowers fell off the wristband as she put it on and so she was not able to wear it for the wedding. Everything else was perfect and Angel was so professional and so kind throughout the entire planning process and day of. When we walked into the ballroom we were blown away by how beautiful he had set everything up! Thank you so much for making our day so beautiful Angel!

Sent on 02/22/2019
  • Cindy

Cindy · Married on 12/15/2018

Dream Winter Wedding! Details Matter!

I gave Angel the concept of a winter lodge themed wedding. Snow shoes, rustic red lanterns, sleds.... all the little things that make winter wonderful! I then gave him full rein to decorate and design as he felt fit. He’s an artist! I could tell in his prior work he was good. But when I walked into my wedding, my mouth dropped! It exceeded any visions I had! It was better than anything I found on Pinterest! It was unbelievable all the little details he added that took it to another level and made it feel so magical! And if that wasn’t enough my bouquet and hair piece was breathtakingly beautiful! He captured the winter theme, while keeping it classy and elegant! Hiring Angel was the best choice we made! We highly-highly recommend him for any of your floral/ decor needs!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Flowers by Angel 61
    Flowers by Angel 62
    Flowers by Angel 63
    Flowers by Angel 64
  • Fernando

Fernando Guzman · Married on 11/08/2018

Amazing person and talented florist!

I'm going to attempt to put into words our experience with Angel. When we first had a consultation with him we were unsure whether or not to go with him for our wedding because there weren't many pictures of previous work he has done. He was however adamant he could create any arrangement we wanted with a reference or concept that we provided. To be honest we were foolishly skeptical and only had him do our corsages and boutonnieres and create floral arrangements for our ceremony. We went with a different florist for our reception. The floral arrangements Angel made for us were absolutely stunning and surpassed our highest expectations. To be clear, Angel was one of the most pleasant people we encountered during our wedding planning process. The only regret we had was not using him for the entire wedding and reception! He is a very talented florist and it was our pleasure having involved in our wedding.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Flowers by Angel's reply:

I am so touched by this. Thank you so much, this means the world to me! You guys are amazing! It was such an honor to be a part of it and I hope to see you both or work with you again in the future!

Audrey · Married on 10/19/2018

True Professional

Flowers by Angel was one of the best decisions of the wedding. I asked Angel if we could have silk flowers and see them ahead of time. He had everything ready for us a few days before the wedding and they were beautiful. I also got to keep them!

Sent on 11/08/2018