Flowers by Amanda Reviews

Flowers by Amanda 6
Flowers by Amanda 7
  • Summer

Summer · Married on 10/27/2018

Amanda is truly talented and so easy to work with!

My mother and I did ALOT of research on local florists. We were on a tight budget and Flowers by Amanda was not only the best value, but every floral detail from our bouquets, church detail, table displays, cake flowers, and boutonnieres were absolutely gorgeous! We had so many compliments at our reception. Amanda was easy to work with, very responsive, and helped me decide on the best way to stay in our budget while using the most beautiful arrangements to fit our church wedding/barn reception. Thank you so much Amanda!

Flowers by Amanda 8
    Flowers by Amanda 9

Kayla Williams · Married on 01/27/2018

Beyond What I Could Have Imagined

Amanda did such a great job with everything I needed for the wedding and reception. The bouquets and boutineres were so beautiful and the archway was exactly what I was wanting but at the same time, it was much more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I was able to rent the archway from her as well as some wooden boxes to use on the reception tables. Everything was honestly so amazing & I’m so glad that I chose Amanda to do the flowers for my day!

Kayla · Married on 10/28/2017

Amanda is an amazing florist! She recently did the flowers at my wedding and to say that I was impressed is an understatement. My bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets were breathtakingly gorgeous as were the other arrangements. I had a dream for what the flowers at my wedding would look like and Amanda far outdid my expectations. She is so talented and has an incredible vision. She suggested that we add wreaths to the wall behind us at the ceremony, and I am so glad that we went with her suggestion. It added the extra touch to put over ceremony over the top. I would highly recommend Flowers by Amanda to anyone looking for a florist.

Flowers by Amanda 10
    Flowers by Amanda 11
    Flowers by Amanda 12
    Flowers by Amanda 13
    Flowers by Amanda 14
    Flowers by Amanda 15
    Flowers by Amanda 16

Flowers by Amanda was the perfect choice for our wedding. Amanda was professional, kind, and seemed happy to work with us. She listened closely to what I wanted, and her floral arrangements were beautiful and exactly what I had hoped. She was on time and efficient, and I would absolutely recommend her to all my friends as a florist.

Dallas · Married on 04/09/2016

Amanda is the best! She was so easy to work with and she really listened to what I wanted. Everything was beautiful!!

Kelsi · Married on 04/02/2016

Amanda did an absolutely wonderful job on the flowers for my wedding. I tried my best to describe to her what I was looking for and they turned out to exceed my expectations. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and Amanda worked with our budget. She's super sweet to talk to, affordable, responsive, and her work is incredible. I highly recommend Flowers by Amanda!

Amanda is Amazing... she does excellent work!!

Tiffany · Married on 03/05/2016

Amanda is very easy to work with. The arrangements for my wedding were exactly as we imagined. Made the day a breeze!

Rachel · Married on 09/26/2015

Amanda went beyond my expectations with my wedding flowers. I gave her photos of styles I liked and she created my dream bouquet! She was a joy to work with.

Meredith · Married on 09/19/2015

Amanda is so wonderful to work with! She is kind, patient, and truly wants to make every event she does perfect. I came to her with so many ideas, and she ran through many creative ideas to help make my vision a reality. I very much appreciated that Amanda kept my budget in mind during each of our meetings. Amanda is very knowledgeable about the various flowers that were in season during my wedding, something I was grateful for! The flowers at my wedding were absolutely spectacular. When I look back at all my wedding pictures, I am so thankful that I found Amanda to work with. I would highly recommend Flowers by Amanda for any wedding or event!

Becky · Married on 07/18/2015

Amanda and her team are, by far, the best in every way. The flowers are beyond beautiful, and I couldn't ask for prettier arrangements. The team did exactly what I asked for and then some. Amanda is super sweet, easy to work with, and very affordable!

Vicki · Married on 06/27/2015

Loved working with Amanda!! She has become our family "go to" for weddings. It is so nice to be able to mark something off your wedding list with complete confidence that it will be taken care of!

Bella · Married on 06/27/2015

Amanda was amazing in helping me get ready for my wedding! She was able to find exactly what I wanted for our bridal party without pushing me towards a specific look. She listened to my scattered ideas of what I was looking for and then came up with the most PERFECT arrangements. They were fun but traditional at the same time. Amanda even went above her call of duty and was able to get me extra loose sunflowers for us to use at our discretion in the reception area.

She delivered my flowers the night before so we could decorate the reception venue and helped SO much with lowering the stress level of our whole day. Amanda is so easy to work with and a breath of fresh air during the craziness of wedding planning. Her flower quality is stunning - even after our flowers were outside at the reception during June in Alabama all day they were PHENOMENAL to look at and they held up amazing! I would recommend her to EVERYONE. Amanda is now a friend, not just a vendor for our wedding.

I was very pleased with the flowers, attention to detail with reception decor, and overall customer service ??. Highly recommended, professional, and took care of my event as if it were her own.

Mallory · Married on 05/23/2015

My flowers were absolutely stunning. I had a general idea of what I wanted and Amanda totally exceded any expectation I had for them. She has a great eye for detail and has suttle ways of making a huge statement with flowers. I would recommend her hands down to anyone who needed flowers. Also, she is very easy to work with and such a sweetheart. She and her team did an amazing job!

Melissa · Married on 05/09/2015

Amanda handled everything from bouquets to centerpieces, she listened to my daughters vision for her wedding day and delivered (within budget)! Everything was perfect, we couldn't have asked for better service or quality!

Priscilla · Married on 02/28/2015

Amanda did an amazing job with our flowers, and she was so helpful and kind, getting us whatever we needed, even at the last minute!

Abby · Married on 12/27/2014

The flowers we got for our wedding were amazing! We had to move our wedding date up a month and Amanda was still able to get all the flowers we needed ready in time. And she also helped the guys put their flowers in their jackets. I loved her!

Dana · Married on 09/06/2014

My flowers were beautiful. The cross she decorated could not have turned out better. She made my fairytale come true. She was such a treasure to work with.

Amanda provided absolutely stunning bouquets for our daughter's wedding and aisle markers as well as a large centerpiece for the reception table. She was very specific when talking with our daughter regarding the exact flowers that she wanted. The flowers were fresh, big, and beautiful, with lots of greenery. They stayed perky, and in August in Alabama that is hard to do, throughout the entire wedding and the days afterwards! She is awesome!

Laura · Married on 07/12/2014

There are not enough kind words to say about my experience with Amanda! She was truly a wonderful vendor to work along side of. Amanda came recommended to us from another one of our vendors, and I am so glad they told us about her work. She met with my family for almost 2 hours the first time we met-just to make sure she had a clear idea of everything I wanted and what my vision was. She and I emailed back and forth throughout the time leading up to the wedding and she was always very quick to get back with me on any changes I needed to make to our flowers. She was also very aware of my budget. She made sure that I received exactly what I wanted, but stayed within the set budget.

Amanda did an arrangement for my bridal portraits, and it was perfect. It added such a beautiful aspect to the pictures, and it also gave me a clear idea of what my flowers would look like. The arrangements Amanda made for our rehearsal dinner were beautiful. The flowers she used worked perfectly alongside the flowers for the reception, which allowed us to decorate with those as well.

I knew the day of the wedding that flowers would be one thing I didn't have to worry about. I knew Amanda would have everything taken care of-and if there were any issues that she would handle it how she saw fit. My bouquet was perfect and just how I envisioned it to be. The bridesmaids and other bridal party and family flowers were beautiful and simple-just how I wanted them to be.

Amanda made the daunting aspect of wedding flowers so easy. She is a joy to work with and her work is beautiful. I would highly recommend!!

Jasmine · Married on 07/12/2014

Flowers by Amanda did an awesome job on my wedding. She really captured our vision and made it come to life. Amanda was readily accessible when we needed her for questions or a quick meeting.

Catrina · Married on 07/12/2014

We had a great experience with Flowers by Amanda! Our son recently married and Amanda decorated for the rehearsal dinner. The arrangements were absolutely beautiful! They were delivered in the time we specified and it was completely stress free for me! I would definitely choose Flowers by Amanda again!:) It is a blessing to be able to trust a florist...especially when you live out of town!:)
    Catrina Stewart

Martha · Married on 06/21/2014

We could not have been more pleased with Flowers by Amanda. She is so sweet and patient. She did the flowers for my daughter's wedding and everything was beautiful. The flowers were gorgeous and she went above and beyond our expectations. I gave Amanda a swatch of fabric from the bridesmaid's dresses and the flowers matched perfectly. It's been two months since my daughter's wedding and people still compliment about the beautiful flowers. Anytime I had a question for Amanda, she would always respond quickly. I would highly recommend Flowers by Amanda for your next event!