Flowers by Amanda Reviews

Flowers by Amanda 7
  • Kat

Kat Hundley · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazingly beautiful!

Amanda created the most BEAUTIFUL flowers for our wedding day!! They were everything that I wanted and more. I could not have asked for more perfect flowers and arrangements. I even had several people at the wedding ask me who my florist was. They were just so perfect. I would not have changed a single thing. Who knew flowers could bring you such joy and excitement?!?! :D

Flowers by Amanda 8
    Flowers by Amanda 18
    Flowers by Amanda 19

Karen Smith · Married on 11/03/2018

Amanda is amazing!

If you're looking for the best floral vendor in town - look no further than Flowers by Amanda. She was a amazing to work with. On our first meeting I really didn't have a clue what I was looking for or needed. She gave us great input, and the flowers were absolutely beautiful. They lasted for 3 weeks after the wedding . (We were handing them out to everyone we knew so they could enjoy them.) With Flowers by Amanda you get great service, beautiful flowers and décor, and all for an amazing price. We actually came in under budget. I would highly recommend this vendor!

Flowers by Amanda 20
    Flowers by Amanda 21
    Flowers by Amanda 22
    Flowers by Amanda 23
  • Summer

Summer · Married on 10/27/2018

Amanda is truly talented and so easy to work with!

My mother and I did ALOT of research on local florists. We were on a tight budget and Flowers by Amanda was not only the best value, but every floral detail from our bouquets, church detail, table displays, cake flowers, and boutonnieres were absolutely gorgeous! We had so many compliments at our reception. Amanda was easy to work with, very responsive, and helped me decide on the best way to stay in our budget while using the most beautiful arrangements to fit our church wedding/barn reception. Thank you so much Amanda!

Flowers by Amanda 24
    Flowers by Amanda 25

Kayla Cook · Married on 10/27/2018

Kayla Cook

Amanda took my “Pinterest” thoughts and brought them to life....except 10 times better! The bouquets were exactly what I imagined and many people(guest and strangers) complimented me on them. Our centerpieces were the perfect touch of elegance! I will definitely be recommending her to any and everyone that needs a florist!

Flowers by Amanda 26
    Flowers by Amanda 27
    Flowers by Amanda 28
    Flowers by Amanda 29
    Flowers by Amanda 30

Brooke Foster · Married on 09/29/2018

Amanda is wonderful!

Amanda was so great! I would recommend her to anyone. Very sweet, patient and made everything picture perfect!

Laura Stowe Gilbert · Married on 09/01/2018

Wonderful to Work With

Amanda did a great job with our wedding. I was planning it remotely, so we only communicated by email. She managed to nail exactly what I wanted though! She was so professional and kind. She want above and beyond several times. The day of the wedding she noticed that there was something wrong with our cakes, and after calling me she fixed our cakes all by herself. I would recommend flowers by Amanda to anyone!

Erika Luker · Married on 08/11/2018

Incredible Florist for Great Price

When I stumbled upon Amanda, I was so frustrated with other florists telling me their vision for my day at an insane cost. Amanda listened to exactly what I wanted and her pricing was very reasonable. She is truly a breath of fresh air. We are so glad we worked with Amanda for our wedding day!

• Kayla

Kayla Williams · Married on 01/27/2018

Beyond What I Could Have Imagined

Amanda did such a great job with everything I needed for the wedding and reception. The bouquets and boutineres were so beautiful and the archway was exactly what I was wanting but at the same time, it was much more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I was able to rent the archway from her as well as some wooden boxes to use on the reception tables. Everything was honestly so amazing & I’m so glad that I chose Amanda to do the flowers for my day!

Kayla · Married on 10/28/2017

Amanda is an amazing florist! She recently did the flowers at my wedding and to say that I was impressed is an understatement. My bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets were breathtakingly gorgeous as were the other arrangements. I had a dream for what the flowers at my wedding would look like and Amanda far outdid my expectations. She is so talented and has an incredible vision. She suggested that we add wreaths to the wall behind us at the ceremony, and I am so glad that we went with her suggestion. It added the extra touch to put over ceremony over the top. I would highly recommend Flowers by Amanda to anyone looking for a florist.

Flowers by Amanda 31
    Flowers by Amanda 32
    Flowers by Amanda 33
    Flowers by Amanda 34
    Flowers by Amanda 35
    Flowers by Amanda 36
    Flowers by Amanda 37

Flowers by Amanda was the perfect choice for our wedding. Amanda was professional, kind, and seemed happy to work with us. She listened closely to what I wanted, and her floral arrangements were beautiful and exactly what I had hoped. She was on time and efficient, and I would absolutely recommend her to all my friends as a florist.

Dallas · Married on 04/09/2016

Amanda is the best! She was so easy to work with and she really listened to what I wanted. Everything was beautiful!!

Kelsi · Married on 04/02/2016

Amanda did an absolutely wonderful job on the flowers for my wedding. I tried my best to describe to her what I was looking for and they turned out to exceed my expectations. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and Amanda worked with our budget. She's super sweet to talk to, affordable, responsive, and her work is incredible. I highly recommend Flowers by Amanda!

Amanda is Amazing... she does excellent work!!

Tiffany · Married on 03/05/2016

Amanda is very easy to work with. The arrangements for my wedding were exactly as we imagined. Made the day a breeze!

Rachel · Married on 09/26/2015

Amanda went beyond my expectations with my wedding flowers. I gave her photos of styles I liked and she created my dream bouquet! She was a joy to work with.

Meredith · Married on 09/19/2015

Amanda is so wonderful to work with! She is kind, patient, and truly wants to make every event she does perfect. I came to her with so many ideas, and she ran through many creative ideas to help make my vision a reality. I very much appreciated that Amanda kept my budget in mind during each of our meetings. Amanda is very knowledgeable about the various flowers that were in season during my wedding, something I was grateful for! The flowers at my wedding were absolutely spectacular. When I look back at all my wedding pictures, I am so thankful that I found Amanda to work with. I would highly recommend Flowers by Amanda for any wedding or event!

Becky · Married on 07/18/2015

Amanda and her team are, by far, the best in every way. The flowers are beyond beautiful, and I couldn't ask for prettier arrangements. The team did exactly what I asked for and then some. Amanda is super sweet, easy to work with, and very affordable!

Vicki · Married on 06/27/2015

Loved working with Amanda!! She has become our family "go to" for weddings. It is so nice to be able to mark something off your wedding list with complete confidence that it will be taken care of!

Bella · Married on 06/27/2015

Amanda was amazing in helping me get ready for my wedding! She was able to find exactly what I wanted for our bridal party without pushing me towards a specific look. She listened to my scattered ideas of what I was looking for and then came up with the most PERFECT arrangements. They were fun but traditional at the same time. Amanda even went above her call of duty and was able to get me extra loose sunflowers for us to use at our discretion in the reception area.

She delivered my flowers the night before so we could decorate the reception venue and helped SO much with lowering the stress level of our whole day. Amanda is so easy to work with and a breath of fresh air during the craziness of wedding planning. Her flower quality is stunning - even after our flowers were outside at the reception during June in Alabama all day they were PHENOMENAL to look at and they held up amazing! I would recommend her to EVERYONE. Amanda is now a friend, not just a vendor for our wedding.

I was very pleased with the flowers, attention to detail with reception decor, and overall customer service ??. Highly recommended, professional, and took care of my event as if it were her own.

Mallory · Married on 05/23/2015

My flowers were absolutely stunning. I had a general idea of what I wanted and Amanda totally exceded any expectation I had for them. She has a great eye for detail and has suttle ways of making a huge statement with flowers. I would recommend her hands down to anyone who needed flowers. Also, she is very easy to work with and such a sweetheart. She and her team did an amazing job!

Melissa · Married on 05/09/2015

Amanda handled everything from bouquets to centerpieces, she listened to my daughters vision for her wedding day and delivered (within budget)! Everything was perfect, we couldn't have asked for better service or quality!

Priscilla · Married on 02/28/2015

Amanda did an amazing job with our flowers, and she was so helpful and kind, getting us whatever we needed, even at the last minute!

Abby · Married on 12/27/2014

The flowers we got for our wedding were amazing! We had to move our wedding date up a month and Amanda was still able to get all the flowers we needed ready in time. And she also helped the guys put their flowers in their jackets. I loved her!