flowers~annette gomez Reviews

28 | Carlsbad, CA

28 Reviews for flowers~annette gomez

colette · Married on 04/29/2018

Annette was SO wonderful! She got my vision instantly and worked with us on our budget. The flowers and candles were absolutely stunning. I felt like I just showed up to my wedding and everything was perfect and I didn't have to worry about a single thing. So grateful to Annette and her talented team! Thank you!!

Annette was absolutely the best choice for the perfect florist for our big day. Last weekend Annette helped to craft our vision into beyond what we could have ever dreamed of at Rancho Valencia. I was complimented all night and am still receiving accolades today for the gorgeous setting that our wedding took place in. We explained our vision to Annette early on in the process. She came up with ideas, tweaked them to meet our vision and budget, and the execution was even better than we hoped for.

Some of our relatives even told us that the floral arrangements were so gorgeous that they "cheers"'ed at every new piece they encountered. Our flowers were original, romantic, and elegant without being over the top. We are so incredibly happy with how they turned out. Thank you for helping me not only create the wedding of our dreams, but also for being an absolute pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Annette for any special event, especially your wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Annette is an incredible florist! She is kind, warm, professional, and is a true artist! She made our wedding spectacular! She completely understood my vision, and from the flowers to the decor, she made our wedding a vintage fairy tale! She is so easy to work with, and I will actually miss getting to visit her amazing warehouse and getting spend time watching her craft a vision! She is amazing!

Nicolette · Married on 06/21/2014

Annette and her team were incredible for our wedding! Annette was willing to work with my vision (and my budget!) and turned my wedding into something spectacular. One of the highlights from my wedding planning process was going to her showroom and playing with different vases, votives, etc., to find exactly what I wanted for all of our tables. The flowers were just gorgeous and she was so easy to communicate with. All of my guests commented on how beautiful all of my tablescapes and flowers were!

Nicole · Married on 08/17/2013

Annette was amazing! We had a destination wedding and she was great over the phone and via email. We met with her one time before the wedding and I felt I could trust her immediately. She really listened to what we wanted and worked within our budget. The flowers and centerpieces were just amazing and perfect!! She had lots of candles and different shapes and sizes of arrangements and everything looked great! Highly recommend!!

Evania · Married on 10/13/2012

Annette did a fantastic job. She listened to my ideas and gave great feedback and offered tips and suggestions of her own. She was never pushy and made sure the end result was exactly what I wanted. The flowers were so pretty and we got so many compliments on them. She made the experience great and I would recommend her to others.

Kristin · Married on 10/05/2012

Annette is the best florist. She took our ideas and made it more beautiful than we could've ever imagined. The flowers made the wedding magical and surreal. Annette works with so many venders to coordinate the flowers perfectly.

Annette is a pleasure to work with. Very accommodating to work with your budget needs and not pressuring you into something you don't want. She offered artistic creativity to tie elements together that maintained a theme and flow from ceremony to reception. My fiance and I wanted to add our own special touch and did our own cocktail hour centerpieces (it save us $100), Annette had no problem with us doing this.

AMAZING floral arrangements. Everything I wanted and more. Annette is super responsive and very creative. I would hire her again in a heart beat!

julie · Married on 08/10/2012

Annette dosen't just provide floral arrangements. She strives to understand the "big picture" of your event and creates a look for the total package. And she is always prepared for those last minute extra touches that you didn't know you needed. I have had 3 weddings with her and everything it always PERFECT!

Madyson · Married on 05/25/2012

The flowers Annette did for my wedding were absolutely perfect. She listened so well to what types of flowers my husband and I liked, and what type of look we wanted for our wedding and delivered flawlessly. Whenever I had any questions or changes I wanted to be made, I heard from Annette or her team quickly. What I loved most about Annette was how creative she was; the flower arrangements didn't look "typical". Her artistry is truly one of a kind, and that is exactly how my wedding looked, one of a kind.

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2012

Annette did the florals for my May 12, 2012 wedding and did an absolutely amazing job. After doing research online and getting some recommendations, I met with a few different florists and as soon as I met Annette and talked with her I knew that I wanted to work with her. She is so welcoming and manages to put even a stressed out bride at ease. She listened very closely to the things that were important to me and seemed to understand exactly the look and feel I was going for, almost better than I did. She was also honest as to where I might be able to cut costs and understood that I was trying to stay within a certain budget.

The day of the wedding they had everything set up perfectly, and the flowers were very fresh. They did centerpieces and bouquets, and also decorated the tree that we stood in front of for our ceremony with ribbon and glass vessels filled with flowers. Several people commented on how beautiful the flowers were. More than any other florist I met with, Annette seemed to understand exactly my style and was able to take my comments and input (which were very scattered and didn't make much sense at times) and turn that into the perfect flowers that fit my personality and wedding theme. I love flowers - they were one of the most important things to me as far as the look of the wedding, and I could not be more happy with the end result!

Aliesha · Married on 03/17/2012

Annette and her team were absolutely incredible!! She went above and beyond all of my expectations and was just a joy to work with! Every bouquet, boutonniere, centerpiece, etc were so unbelievably beautiful and so much more than I could have ever imagined. She is one of the most talented and gifted person I have ever met, and I'm so thankful I had the opportunity to work with her.

Melissa · Married on 03/03/2012

If you want to rest at ease on your wedding day, knowing every little detail is being handled by the quintessential professional who has your best interest at heart, choose Annette Gomez. I promise you will not regret it. Her sense of style and impeccable taste bring that touch of class that is so rare these days. As a wedding industry veteran myself, who has hired her team on several weddings, I know quality when I see it and the consistent value she provides with flawless execution is unmatched. Her work and warm personality are unforgettable and I highly reccommend Annette.

Carma · Married on 12/17/2011

Annette far exceeded our expectations! All the floral arrangements were beyond amazing. The arch was my favorite and definitely the highlight. I would highly recommend Flowers by Annette to any bride. She's very easy to work with and really helped turn my dream wedding into a reality.

Kristen · Married on 09/17/2011

If I could get married everyday I would use Annette every time.

She embodies exactly what a small business should be. Unique, caring, attentive and passionate.

She took our vision, even though we really didn't have one, and made it exactly like we had hoped. Even better actually!

She's the type that will go above and beyond if you know exactly what you want, down to the detail. Or you can say, "here are my colors, do something pretty" and she will blow your mind.

Either way, you will be happy:)

• W

Bren · Married on 09/17/2011

Highly recommend!! Annette got our style perfectly. We were very happy with her services!

Caitlin · Married on 08/20/2011

Annette did the most unbelievable job on my flowers!! I had a vision of what I wanted and she made all my dreams come true. Not only is she extremely talented and creative, but an absolute pleasure to work with! I truly adore Annette and would recommend her to ANY bride!

Stephanie · Married on 04/09/2011

Flowers by Annette is an incredible company to work with! Annette Gomez and her team went above and beyond the role of a florist. Not only did Annette quickly grasp the vision that I wanted for my flower arrangements, she took it a step further and truly set the tone for my wedding through her overall design. From the unique vintage windows that displayed our seating arrangements, to the perfect combination of candles and other decorative pieces, my guests were in awe of how intimate and beautiful our wedding was. Many people asked me who put my floral arrangements together and wanted Annette's contact information after the wedding. I loved working with she and her team and highly recommend her services!

Laura · Married on 04/08/2011

Annette and her team did an exceptional job on my wedding florals. She came up with a beautiful ribbon backdrop that guests commented was so creative and original. The flowers were gorgeous and the entire design was more than I ever imagined. She was such a joy to work with. I highly recommend Annette Gomez to all brides and planners.

Meredith · Married on 09/25/2010

As if Annette needed another 5 star review! I felt like we were kindred spirits. From my first meeting with Annette, I felt like she completely understood me and the wedding I was dreaming about (and I can assure you I was not articulating it well). I was relieved to leave her in charge because I had absolute confidence that it would be amazing. And amazing it was, the flowers were stunning and they created an amazing atmosphere for the event. Annette was an absolute joy to work with. I would (and have) recommend her to anyone.

Erica · Married on 10/26/2008

Annette is the sweetest lady! You definitely get what you pay for. She respects your budget and makes it work. My ceremony was the most beautiful sight ever! It was a dream. My bouquet was unbelievably gorgeous and I am so glad that I used Annette. She made my wedding everything I dreamt of. Not only is she just a charm to work with but, she respects your needs and does the most fabulous work at your specific budget. I wouldn't recommend anyone else but her!!!

Courtney · Married on 07/06/2007

she's VERY expensive -- and WORTH EVERY PENNY! really, she made our outdoor ceremony (on a concrete terrace in the midst of downtown) just breathtakingly beautiful. every detail was perfect, and she listened to our desires and preferences. nothing bad to say about her at all. if you can spare it, annette is more than worth it!

Kim · Married on 01/15/2006

Annette was awesome to work with...like an old friend! (She was actually a friend of a friend!) The flowers were stunning...just perfect. I didn't know what I wanted so I gave her some ideas and she ran with it. The centerpieces were unlike anything I had ever seen.

Sandy · Married on 06/03/2012

Annette Gomez is one of the most cherished florists in San Diego. She is very professional yet her personality, genuine sincerity, originality, beauty and magical artistry with flowers and accents sparkles the sky. Annette works with you on "your" creative desires and wishes for a beautiful wedding yet keeps in mind your budget. She gives her 100% and goes out of her way to make you feel like your wedding is the only one in the world.
    I applaud Annette Gomez with a smile.