Flowergirls Weddings Reviews

57 | Tulsa, OK

57 Reviews for Flowergirls Weddings

• Alison

Ali Teague · Married on 06/07/2019

Flower Girls is my Favorite!

We met with the florist at Flower Girls to book with her and show her what we wanted for our wedding. She was very accommodating and had good suggestions to keep our costs low. She has amazing package deals with a variety of choices. Our flowers turned out perfect on the day of. I didn't know what they were going to look like since I just gave her some inspiration photos, but they were great and I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Rosanne · Married on 08/25/2018

Cindy did an amazing job. My flowers were perfect!!! Thank you flower girls for making my wedding day special.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Diana · Married on 10/22/2016

The price for the floral pieces could not have been better. She by far exceeded every price in town and the flowers were beyond amazing. My bouquets lasted for days after the wedding still stunning. She worked with us as the packages offered were not exactly what we specifically needed and we were able to sub pieces to accommodate our needs. Meeting with her was easy, we did pick up of the pieces and we were completely satisfied with all of the process working with her. Would absolutely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Cindy is so amazing and sweet can't wait to see how amazing she makes my venue look!!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Bailey · Married on 08/27/2016

Incredible service, very accommodating and able to deliver a large order in a short amount of time. I contacted her only a few weeks before my wedding and she was able to beat every other florist I had spoken to on price and the service was incredible, not to mention the flowers were beautiful and lasted forever. I'm thrilled with my service and will definitely use Flowergirls again for any flower needs I have because they are so reasonably priced and kind.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Cindy did a great job with the flowers. Her arrangements were beautiful.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Best ever! The owner is really patient and helpful! The price is reasonable! Makes my wedding perfect! The highlight of the wedding is the flower on the sign in table! The bouquet is awesome as well!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Becca · Married on 03/05/2016

Flowergirls was the perfect choice for our wedding. I brought pictures to Cindy when we met with her and she knew exactly how to make our bouquets be exactly what we wanted at the price we needed. She also provided table runners and some bows for chairs outside. The day of, she came prepared for everything, bringing extra table runners in our wedding colors and flowers for our cake. She is wonderful to work with and was flexible when I had to make changes to our order a few weeks before the wedding.

Sent on 03/19/2016

Marijo · Married on 01/09/2016

Most beautiful wedding flowers! Many guests commentig they were the most beautiful flowers they had seen. Absolutely perfect and they lasted almost two full weeks. Very high quality! Would absolutely recommend without reservation.

Sent on 01/23/2016

Aislinn · Married on 10/10/2015

Best flowers and best prices around! Cindy did an AMAZING job with our wedding flowers and went above and beyond any of my expectations. Highly recommend if you're on a budget but still want fresh, beautiful flowers. Cindy will work with you to get you exactly what you want!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Aislinn · Married on 10/10/2015

Sent on 10/22/2015

Of all my vendors, Flower Girls surprised me the most - in a GOOD way! I hadn't heard much about them, and their website wasn't as "high-tech" as some of the other florists that boasted videos and expensive professional photos. But let me tell you - Cindy and Flowergirls Weddings were amazing!! I received move compliments on my flowers than on any other decorative item at my wedding. Cindy even brought in extra rose petals to use for decor on the day of the wedding. They were delivered in beautiful condition, exactly as I'd ordered (even though I'd changed my mind several times over my year of planning, Cindy kept up with me!), and Flowergirls helped me arrange all of their centerpieces AND my own that I brought; plus, they showed us how to light the vases correctly to save their batteries. The white hydrangea and rose package was absolutely BEAUTIFUL.

Sent on 10/02/2015

Barbara · Married on 09/12/2015

The flowers for my daughter's wedding were absolutely beautiful! Cindy did a fabulous job on the bridal bouquet - it was breathtaking and exactly what my daughter wanted! Although Cindy had never done the corsages the way my daughter wanted them, Cindy listened to what she wanted and they turned out perfectly! Flowergirls Weddings delivered the flowers and set up the decorative bouquets so everything was there and ready when we arrived!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Suzanne · Married on 06/20/2015

My bouquet was AMAZING!! Was so impressed with all of our centerpieces and the wedding party bouquets and boutonnieres. Cindy, the owner was awesome! Was always flexible and understanding to various changes during the planning process! Also, always responded to emails, texts, and phone calls! And her prices are UNBEATABLE!!

EMILY · Married on 06/14/2015

Cindy was awesome! She did a beautiful job our bouquets, boutineers, and corsages. I was short on flowers the day of the wedding (my oversight) and she went and got more immediately and made all the tables beautiful!! So so thankful! Great job!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Maureen · Married on 06/12/2015

Flowergirls was terrific! Cindy went above and beyond to help me choose an amazing bridal bouquet! She is very knowledgeable and quite affordable. Cindy helped me create my ideal wedding bouquet, a waterfall of wildflowers. I was so happy with the centerpieces, and it made my wedding so special to be surrounded by all my favorites. I received so many compliments about the wedding arch with cascading flowers and the centerpieces. I highly recommend Flowergirls for a wedding or any special event!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Cindy and ashley rocked!!! Set up was very fast, organized, and beautiful! The prices were half that of other shops. I loved that she got every detail down and made the bride's dreams a reality. I definitely recommend using Flowergirls for your wedding, I know I will!

Rachel · Married on 06/06/2015

AMAZING flower arrangements for my rustic wedding! Prices were very reasonable and the customer service was great!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Flowergirls Weddings took it to another level.... making it truly a dream wedding! The colors and arrangements were even more spectacular then we had imagined! Thank you soo much Cindy, for making this the most memorable event in my life!

Sent on 07/09/2015

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and the price was just right. They delivered for me and were right on time and everything was perfect. I highly recommend Flowergirls in Tulsa and would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Meagan · Married on 05/17/2015

The owner was amazing she answered all my questions and gave me great ideas for my center pieces! My flowers were so pretty!

Sent on 07/08/2015

We used Flower Girls for our Wedding and were so happy with our decision. She was very affordable and the only florist I could find who listened to my ideas instead of constantly trying to change what I said I wanted. Our personal flowers were so BEAUTIFUL. I wanted wild flowers and lots of baby's breath for the bouquets and they turned out even better than I could imagine. All of the table centerpieces were gorgeous! She set up everything at the reception and did a wonderful job!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/16/2014

Flowergirls do the most beautiful flowers every time love them!!!!

Sent on 07/08/2015
  • Meggan

Meggan · Married on 05/19/2014

Best prices in Tulsa for wedding flowers. All of my flower needs I left in the hands of Flowergirls. Didn't know exactly what I wanted and Cindy designed the perfect bouquets and centerpieces for our day! I was very pleased! Her shop has several gifts and unique items in it for fair prices! I would recommend anyone needing flowers to visit this shop!

Sent on 07/02/2014