Flowergirls Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Jennifer
    Jennifer H. Married on 08/11/2022

Highly recommend

The FlowerGirls Team took from my inspiration photos and made my vision come to life. They were affordable and fresh and beautiful! The arch piece was perfect and my bouquets were everything I wanted.

Flowergirls Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! We are so honored to be apart of a special and beautiful day! Congratulations again Jennifer & Grace 🎉✨
  • Erin
    Erin W. Married on 12/12/2020

Beautiful Flowers

Cindy made the most beautiful floral bouquets and arrangements for my wedding. I sent her a picture for "inspiration" for my bridal bouquet and IT LOOKS EXACTLY like it. I would recommend Flower Girls to any of my friends getting married.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Evelyn N. Married on 11/08/2020

Amazing results!

I cannot say enough about what an amazing job Cindy and her staff did on my wedding flowers! The results were more beautiful than I even imagined. The price was reasonable and communication was great. I definitely recommend Flowergirls to anyone!!
  • Mikayla
    Mikayla Married on 12/01/2019

Wedding Flowers

She made the flowers and flower arrangement absolutely perfect for our Christmas themed wedding! Even left us with extra for the cake just Incase.
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy S. Married on 11/09/2019

Very stunning

So my wife found this place at the Tulsa wedding show. They had a promotional deal going on so we went in to talk with them and that was it! My wife loved the turn out. They were amazing!
  • Alison
    Ali T. Married on 06/07/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Flower Girls is my Favorite!

We met with the florist at Flower Girls to book with her and show her what we wanted for our wedding. She was very accommodating and had good suggestions to keep our costs low. She has amazing package deals with a variety of choices. Our flowers turned out perfect on the day of. I didn't know what they were going to look like since I just gave her some inspiration photos, but they were great and I couldn't have asked for anything better.
    Rosanne Married on 08/25/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Cindy did an amazing job. My flowers were perfect!!! Thank you flower girls for making my wedding day special.
    Diana Married on 10/22/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The price for the floral pieces could not have been better. She by far exceeded every price in town and the flowers were beyond amazing. My bouquets lasted for days after the wedding still stunning. She worked with us as the packages offered were not exactly what we specifically needed and we were able to sub pieces to accommodate our needs. Meeting with her was easy, we did pick up of the pieces and we were completely satisfied with all of the process working with her. Would absolutely recommend to anyone!
  • User2629596 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Cindy is so amazing and sweet can't wait to see how amazing she makes my venue look!!
    Bailey Married on 08/27/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Incredible service, very accommodating and able to deliver a large order in a short amount of time. I contacted her only a few weeks before my wedding and she was able to beat every other florist I had spoken to on price and the service was incredible, not to mention the flowers were beautiful and lasted forever. I'm thrilled with my service and will definitely use Flowergirls again for any flower needs I have because they are so reasonably priced and kind.
  • User2614647 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Cindy did a great job with the flowers. Her arrangements were beautiful.
  • User2609087 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Best ever! The owner is really patient and helpful! The price is reasonable! Makes my wedding perfect! The highlight of the wedding is the flower on the sign in table! The bouquet is awesome as well!
    Becca Married on 03/05/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Flowergirls was the perfect choice for our wedding. I brought pictures to Cindy when we met with her and she knew exactly how to make our bouquets be exactly what we wanted at the price we needed. She also provided table runners and some bows for chairs outside. The day of, she came prepared for everything, bringing extra table runners in our wedding colors and flowers for our cake. She is wonderful to work with and was flexible when I had to make changes to our order a few weeks before the wedding.
    Marijo Married on 01/09/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Most beautiful wedding flowers! Many guests commentig they were the most beautiful flowers they had seen. Absolutely perfect and they lasted almost two full weeks. Very high quality! Would absolutely recommend without reservation.
    Aislinn Married on 10/10/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Best flowers and best prices around! Cindy did an AMAZING job with our wedding flowers and went above and beyond any of my expectations. Highly recommend if you're on a budget but still want fresh, beautiful flowers. Cindy will work with you to get you exactly what you want!
    Aislinn Married on 10/10/2015
  • User2346816 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Of all my vendors, Flower Girls surprised me the most - in a GOOD way! I hadn't heard much about them, and their website wasn't as "high-tech" as some of the other florists that boasted videos and expensive professional photos. But let me tell you - Cindy and Flowergirls Weddings were amazing!! I received move compliments on my flowers than on any other decorative item at my wedding. Cindy even brought in extra rose petals to use for decor on the day of the wedding. They were delivered in beautiful condition, exactly as I'd ordered (even though I'd changed my mind several times over my year of planning, Cindy kept up with me!), and Flowergirls helped me arrange all of their centerpieces AND my own that I brought; plus, they showed us how to light the vases correctly to save their batteries. The white hydrangea and rose package was absolutely BEAUTIFUL.
    Barbara Married on 09/12/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The flowers for my daughter's wedding were absolutely beautiful! Cindy did a fabulous job on the bridal bouquet - it was breathtaking and exactly what my daughter wanted! Although Cindy had never done the corsages the way my daughter wanted them, Cindy listened to what she wanted and they turned out perfectly! Flowergirls Weddings delivered the flowers and set up the decorative bouquets so everything was there and ready when we arrived!
    Suzanne Married on 06/20/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My bouquet was AMAZING!! Was so impressed with all of our centerpieces and the wedding party bouquets and boutonnieres. Cindy, the owner was awesome! Was always flexible and understanding to various changes during the planning process! Also, always responded to emails, texts, and phone calls! And her prices are UNBEATABLE!!
    Emily Married on 06/14/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Cindy was awesome! She did a beautiful job our bouquets, boutineers, and corsages. I was short on flowers the day of the wedding (my oversight) and she went and got more immediately and made all the tables beautiful!! So so thankful! Great job!
    Maureen Married on 06/12/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Flowergirls was terrific! Cindy went above and beyond to help me choose an amazing bridal bouquet! She is very knowledgeable and quite affordable. Cindy helped me create my ideal wedding bouquet, a waterfall of wildflowers. I was so happy with the centerpieces, and it made my wedding so special to be surrounded by all my favorites. I received so many compliments about the wedding arch with cascading flowers and the centerpieces. I highly recommend Flowergirls for a wedding or any special event!
  • User2218518 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Cindy and ashley rocked!!! Set up was very fast, organized, and beautiful! The prices were half that of other shops. I loved that she got every detail down and made the bride's dreams a reality. I definitely recommend using Flowergirls for your wedding, I know I will!
    Rachel Married on 06/06/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    AMAZING flower arrangements for my rustic wedding! Prices were very reasonable and the customer service was great!
  • User2218576 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Flowergirls Weddings took it to another level.... making it truly a dream wedding! The colors and arrangements were even more spectacular then we had imagined! Thank you soo much Cindy, for making this the most memorable event in my life!
illustration stars