Flower Station Reviews

Flower Station 4
Flower Station 5

Arielle Perez · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing experience

Tony and his staff made the flowers arrangements better that I had hoped for! During the whole process they were very helpful and willing to work with us. For my bouquet and the bridesmaids a special touch was given by wrapping them with our extra fabric.

Flower Station 6
    Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 06/02/2019

Beautiful decorations

Tony and all his staff did an amazing work. They took care of everything! They went beyond expectations. The wedding decorations was something I couldn't wait to see and it looked absolutely Beautiful.
    Wedding: 06/2/2019

Flower Station 7
    Flower Station 8
    Sent on 06/16/2019

Flower Station's reply:

Thank you so much for the positive review and for making us part of your wedding. We loved working with you and are thrilled we helped make your day extra special. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Leanne · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful!

Flower Station did a spectacular job for our wedding! All the colors were exactly what we could have ever asked for. Everyone raved about the centerpieces and the bouquets! I highly recommend Flower Station!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Moira · Married on 09/29/2017

Tony Baradhi was the best to work with. He understood exactly what I wanted. My flowers were absolutely beautiful! My bouquet was just perfect and exactly what I was hoping for! My family has used the Flower Station for years now and will continue to do so for sure.

Flower Station 9
    Sent on 11/18/2017

Cecelia · Married on 09/23/2017

We used the Flower Station for our daughter's wedding. Working with Tony was great, and the process was fun and stress-free. The flowers were exactly as we had discussed, and the overall effect of the flowers and candles at the reception was stunning. We even got to enjoy the flowers the next day at a brunch at our home. Great florist!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Rana · Married on 09/17/2017

The Flower Station did our Wedding about two weeks ago and we LOVED it! They went above and beyond. Tony is great and their quality of flowers are great! I would highly recommend the Flower Station for any event that you may have. They have a unique eye for creativity and designs, and they will give you their honest opinion. Tony went above and beyond for us, even though we knew what we were getting on our wedding day for centerpieces and for decorations in the church, we were still shocked and surprised by the perfection of the arrangements and by how he brought our whole wedding to life with his arrangements. Guests at the wedding took as many arrangements as they could home with them because they loved them and the quality of the flowers. If you go in stressed and not sure what kind of flowers you want or what kind of arrangements you would like, Tony will help you out. He is very professional!
    I would definitely recommend the Flower Station to any bride or groom that are look to have exceptional flowers at their wedding!
    I know that we will be using the Flower Station for any future events that we have!

The Talj

Flower Station 10
    Flower Station 11
    Flower Station 12
    Sent on 09/29/2017

Christina Parker · Married on 08/18/2017

You need Tony. You WANT Tony.

Coupled with his warmth, passion, perfectionism, and consummate attention to detail, Tony's artistic vision and intuition position him as an ideal florist and creative director for your wedding. He had an unmatched, reassuring-- and almost telepathic --ability to understand our vision and an exceedingly impressive ability to execute that vision with equal parts grace, humor, and perfection. Trust no else with your wedding vision.

Tony went beyond the beyond throughout each stage of the planning process to curate our ideal chic, timeless, and clean wedding aesthetic. One of the best listeners, communicators, and professionals with whom we have ever had the privilege of working, Tony conducted an extensive initial intake, met with us regularly, and shared ideas often and clearly. He demonstrated patience, kindness, and generosity with his time, working with us --often for hours-- to achieve our design goals.

We genuinely love this man and trust no one else with our our flowers and event planning. He made our wedding beautiful in every sense of the words. A true, old school gem.

We love you Tony! And thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Love,
    Christina, Jack, Miki, & David

Flower Station 13
    Flower Station 14
    Flower Station 15
    Flower Station 16
    Sent on 03/10/2019

Jeremy · Married on 08/28/2016

We used the Flower Station as our wedding florist and are so happy we did. Tony was our main contact and did fantastic work! When we first met with Tony, he went through all the details of possible arrangements, even taking us into the back to brainstorm ideas. He was warm and knowledgeable but not pushy, which we really appreciated.

Ultimately we decided to create our own non-floral centerpieces to stay within our budget (The Flower Station has competitive prices, it's just that flowers are expensive), and to use The Flower Station for our personal flowers and chuppah decorations. Tony wasn't upset about this at all, he remained incredibly professional and was happy to make our ceremony and bridal flowers. Even though we weren't doing centerpieces with him, we still felt like a priority which was really nice.

Before the wedding day, we sent him some pictures of bridal bouquets to model the arrangements off of. He did a perfect job of capturing what we wanted. All of the flowers looked fantastic, were delivered on time, and lasted for a number of weeks after the wedding. Extremely professional from start to finish!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Stephanie · Married on 08/13/2016

We used Flower Station for our wedding in August 2016. I could not have asked for a better florist. Tony did such an amazing job on my center pieces, arch over my sweetheart table, and bridal arrangements. Tony truly brought the "WOW" factor with everything he did. His store is built for weddings, he has displays and examples of things he does which was truly helpful for a person who is so unsure with what to do. His pricing was also very reasonable. I would recommend him for your wedding and I would use him again for other events.

Tony was very professional and brought pure elegance!

The Achaibars

Sent on 01/23/2017

If I could rate this vendor higher than a 5 if I could. From start to finish this was an amazing experience. Tony, my designer, worked with me to create exactly what I wanted for all our flowers. Our centerpieces were breathtaking and the bouquets were gorgeous. A week later I still have guests calling me to rave about how beautiful all the flowers were. Tony also did the flowers for our wedding cake and I thought our cake came out looking more beautiful than any of the ones I saw on Pinterest, in fact it was the most beautiful wedding cake I have ever seen. One friend asked what the total cost was and said she assumed I had spent twice that amount to get such amazing flowers. In addition, my bouquet and the centerpieces I, and some of my friends, took home still looked fresh and gorgeous a week later. I can't recommend this vendor highly enough.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/20/2014

We had the pleasure of working with Stephen from the Flower Station, and the entire experience from start to finish was incredible. During our consultation, he listened to everything that we wanted, and then took us to the back to help us visualize our wedding pieces. We picked out flowers we liked, and Stephen and his staff created masterpieces for our wedding day. The arrangements truly helped brighten our already gorgeous venue and added an element of happiness that only well-constructed floral arrangements can do. Our guests could not stop complimenting the beautiful centerpieces and would not stop asking us if they could take them home. Stephen and his team were amazing to work with, and we would definitely be recommending them to our family and friends!

Sent on 09/25/2014

jennifer · Married on 07/19/2014

The Flower Station is the place to go to get your wedding flowers experience. Working with the Flower Station is nothing short of an experience from the time you walk into their store to the time you walk into your reception. We had the pleasure to work with Steve and he made my floral dreams come to life. The ceremony was completely transformed from clouds of beautiful white flowers, pillars, topiary trees... I never thought that a "banquet room" could look like a lush wedding oasis. Our centerpieces were gorgeous and the bouquets were loaded with rich flowers. The attention to detail is something to be noted when it comes to the Flower Station.
    Look no further if you want quality, professionalism and decor that's nothing short of amazing.
    Thank You Flower Station!!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Donna and Sharbel · Married on 06/21/2014

We spent much time with Tony (events@flowerstation.com), manger of The Flower Station, Somerset, NJ, deciding not only on flowers, bouquets and arrangements, but also on centerpieces and decorations for the ceremony and reception. Thank you, Tony, for your patience and guidance and for your artistic skills. Thank you for personally delivering the gorgeous bouquets to our home and wishing us luck for the day. And thank you for setting the scene for the ceremony so beautifully and for creating a room so breathtakingly beautiful that Donna had tears in her eyes when she beheld your artistry and what you had created in the reception room. It was simple and yet so special and magnificent. You created beauty throughout the venue and on every table. We are so deeply grateful for all your help.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Joei · Married on 05/30/2014

Absolutely amazing work, when I saw my flowers for my wedding I couldn't of been happier they were awesome!!!

Sent on 06/07/2014

They did an amazing job! My flowers were gorgeous, the chuppah was beautiful. They nailed my vision and even improved it. They were on time with delivery and I always spoke with a friendly person. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/19/2013

Krista · Married on 09/07/2012

Amazing flowers!!! Amazing centerpieces. Tony is the best!!! i had ideas in my head that i just threw out to him and he perfected everything!!!! when i walked in to my reception and saw how beautiful it was i cried. Worth every penny of it!!!

Sent on 09/20/2012

rachel · Married on 09/17/2011

The Flower Station made absolutely beautiful & unique table arrangements for our wedding. We went in & met with them & described that we wanted something that combined living plants (specifically succulents) with cut flowers. They executed our vague vision beautifully & both the bouquets & table arrangements were everything we hoped for. Their services aren't cheap, but they do make every effort to work with you in terms of price.

Sent on 10/11/2011

Flower Station was recommended to us through our reception hall. Our first appointment went very well and we enjoyed meeting with Tony. He took us into the back room to show us all of the flowers, we were able to pick any flower we wanted and he then made us bouquets based on whatever we liked. He then wrote up the contract based on what he showed us.
    Overall, the bouquets, corsages, boutinnaires, and center pieces were beautiful. The bouquets were a bit smaller and different then what I expected them to be based off our first meeting but they served their purpose and looked nice.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Mercy · Married on 05/17/2013

Working with The Flower Station was super fun! I enjoyed every planning meeting with Tony and was absolutely pleased with the outcome of our flowers. The girls' bouquets were EXACTLY what we wanted as were the centerpieces and our ceremony flowers. Tony and Steven really listened to us and provided quality arrangements for our big day. I whole heartedly recommend them.

Sent on 06/22/2013
  • User2063814 · 2+ years ago

3.6
      1.0
      2.5

My bouquets were beautiful but a few complaints about service... I had an appt but waited for a very long time st my first appt, then I needed to call multiple times because I never received my contract in the mail. Lastly, they called Me the morning of the wedding to check the timeline... Which we had already typed up and discussed so no need to call the bride on theday of her wedding

Sent on 08/26/2013
  • Stella

Stella · Married on 07/20/2013

3.6
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0

The table flowers were great, beautiful. Not exactly what we discussed though. My bouquet started to fall apart, not good. My mother didn't get the wristlet we paid for. I thought it was very pricey for what we got. They were easy to deal with and did more tasks than flowers. Overall, even though pricey, they more than met my expectations.

Sent on 08/04/2013