Flower Market of Boynton Beach Reviews

46 Reviews for Flower Market of Boynton Beach

1 User photo

Lindsey · Married on 01/22/2021

Beautiful Flowers

Look no further, you need to contact Flower Market for your upcoming event. Cammie was excellent. I spoke with her multiple times at her store to discuss colors and all sorts of flowers. Cammie was very knowledgeable about what flowers would be in season at the time of our wedding. Flower Market provided us with bouquets, boutonnières, flowers for the church, large center pieces for our reception, and flower arrangements for our brunch the next day. All were amazing and beautiful. I provided her with photos that I liked and she made it happen! I highly recommend the Flower Market and will use them anytime I need to order flowers!

Sent on 01/25/2021

Nicole · Married on 06/29/2018

Stunning flowers and the customer service is amazing here! I absolutely loved working with the staff and the delivery came very quickly.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Barbara · Married on 12/02/2017

This was a Miami Showstopper wedding at the Kimpton Surfcomber.We had 80 guests.10 tables with huge pastel pink and cream bouquets with gold tipped baby roses.Many aditional tables set up ,cocktail area gorgeous.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Linda · Married on 02/04/2017

So they really gave us exactly what I wanted. When it came time to the wedding they were there on time and everything looked beutiful

Sent on 03/09/2017
  • F

Alexandria · Married on 05/15/2016

Cindy was very helpful and accommodating. She worked with my budget and understood my vision. Whereas some florist want you to get a full package and aren't interested if you cut out certain pieces to fit in the budget. I wanted a very beachy wedding but wanted very nice spring white and coral bouquets for myself and bridesmaids and flowers for the rest of the bridal party/family. For centerpieces I opted for some DIY flowers. Cindy went above and beyond and with the help of some mothers, my centerpieces were beyond amazing!

My wedding was out of town (Key Largo) so I had a friend pick them up a day before. Cindy kept in contact to ensure I knew they were en route and how to care for them. My photographer was very impressed and wanted their contact info.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Andrea · Married on 04/16/2016

My flowers were MORE than I had even imagined! They were full, fresh and beautiful! I went for a more rustic, southern charm and they delivered on my vision one hundred percent!!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Cait · Married on 04/15/2016

Flowers were gorgeous!!!! Highly recommend and very affordable!! I loved Cindy who I worked with. Very nice, personable, and accommodating. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Trish · Married on 03/19/2016

I was overwhelmed by the beauty of the flowers for my rehearsal dinner and wedding reception. The bouquets were stunning and all the center pieces exquisite. I worked with Cindy, the wedding designer, who had wonderful creative ideas and matched the flowers perfectly to the look I wanted embracing my southern roots. I definitely recommend The Flower Market for all your floral needs.

Sent on 03/20/2016

Sheree · Married on 03/12/2016

Great service ...Cindy you were great!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Allyson · Married on 11/07/2015

Cindy was amazing! The Flower Market created absolutely gorgeous bouquets and center pieces. Cindy went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. In addition to supplying fabulous flowers, Cindy also brought together all of our decorations the day of the event. The place looked so elegant. Cindy can really get a feeling for your style and vision and bring it to reality. She also has a rental connection that we used. We told her what we need and she took care of the entire renting process, super easy! Cindy even stayed into the event to make sure everything was running smoothly. She is a great person to work with, you can tell she really cares and wants your event to be perfect. And it was! Thank you Cindy and The Flower Market.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Dawn · Married on 10/23/2015

I discovered the Flower Market through the event designer I hired. Cindy was great to work with and they came highly recommended, which is why when my bouquet arrived I was disappointed to see that it was not in the colors or designed I had chosen, some of the roses were browning on the edges and the hydrangea were wilted and shriveled by the end of the evening. Good team, nice shop, but product was not as expected. My Maid of Honors' bouquets were beautiful and flawless, however mine was not. :(

Sent on 10/30/2015

Heather · Married on 05/30/2015

I can not say enough about the fabulous job Cindy and Cammie did for my daughter's wedding. Every one of our guest comment on how beautiful the flowers and how perfect the centerpieces looked. I never stressed or worried for one minute about the flowers. I added flowers the week of the wedding and it was no problem. I would highly recommend the Flower Market for all your florist needs!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Lisa · Married on 03/20/2015

Cindy was a pleasure to work with and my flowers were beautiful! She knew exactly what I was looking for and provided great service and a wonderful attitude when helping me choose.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Michelle · Married on 03/19/2015

Cindy is a beautiful soul. She has the ability to take a bride’s vision and make it a reality. The moment I stepped into the Flower Market in Boynton Beach, I was welcomed with open arms. She listened to our lifestyle and knew exactly the feel of the wedding almost immediately. She even went so far as to show us how to economize by reusing the bouquets for our cake table.
    Cindy is patient. I changed the amount of flowers I wanted three times, and each time I called or went to the store, Cindy listened with a smile and got down to business. Never did I feel like I was bother to her. On the day of the wedding, my flower crown was bigger than I had anticipated. She listened to my vision and adjusted accordingly. I felt so beautiful because of her.
    Cindy is an artist. The bouquets looked like wildflowers picked right out of a fresh field. The tables were decorated so elegantly with just the right touch of sunflowers, rosemary, and lavender wax flowers.
    Thank you, Cindy, for your creativity and your big heart.
    Michelle and Nathan Regan
    Wedding at The Historic Sundy House
    Delray Beach, FL
    March 19, 2015

Sent on 04/11/2015

Susan · Married on 03/07/2015

We visit The Boynton Beach Flower Market often, so when it was time to choose a florist for my wedding-there was no doubt about who we would choose. Cindy did an amazing job making our wedding day so beautiful and memorable! She brought all our visions to life and was so pleasant and wonderful to work with! Cindy had amazing detail in her work and among other beautiful arrangements, she filled about 70 small vases we were using as escort cards for our guests-they looked so pretty and added perfectly into our vintage, romantic wedding. Each centerpiece was unique and different-Cindy and The Boynton Beach Flower Martket made it all happen. Everything was delivered on time the day of-it was always no stress and lots of smiles when dealing with this amazing florist! Thanks to them for making our day extra special---oh, how could I forget-our pockets are even still smiling! It was very reasonable. :)

Sent on 03/25/2015

Melissa · Married on 01/31/2015

Cindy was an absolute pleasure to work with ! Her floral designs were gorgeous and very affordable I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for a florest .

Sent on 02/23/2015

Tiffany · Married on 01/10/2015

Our wedding was out of town which made planning difficult. However, after speaking with Cindy at the Flower Market; she asked just the right questions to get the answers she needed to make our special day prefect. Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 01/14/2015

Lewis · Married on 12/28/2014

Worked with us to cater to the wishes of the bride (who was in North Carolina).

Sent on 01/19/2015

Rod · Married on 12/12/2014

Cindy was great to work with. She is very knowledgeable about flowers. We will certainly use there services again. All the flowers were beautiful and fresh. Great shop!

Sent on 01/02/2015

Alyssa · Married on 11/22/2014

Boynton beach flower market was amazing to work with! The ladies were both so excited for our day & created flowers exactly as I had dreamed about! We told them about our vision for our wedding & they designed flowers to match! Thank you ladies so much we were so pleased!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Tina · Married on 11/22/2014

Flowers were beautiful and Cindy was wonderful and so helpful. We were very happy.

Sent on 12/06/2014

Ronnie · Married on 10/25/2014

The flowers were just beautiful. The table arrangements looked great. The personal flowers were just as promised. We were very satisfied with the services.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Kristen · Married on 09/27/2014

I love working with the flower market. Not only are Cindy and Cammie great at what they do, they are very personable and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Heather · Married on 07/12/2014

Cindy at the Boynton Flower Market did a fantastic job on my wedding centerpieces and arrangements. From the moment we walked in the door she was very helpful. I told her the flowers I wanted and she brought my ideas to life with her creativity. The church and the venue were all done flawlessly. I highly recommend Cindy and Cammie for weddings as well as other flower or arrangement needs.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Angie · Married on 06/14/2014

I am a bride who traveled from Ohio to get married in Florida and did almost all my wedding planning online. I had one in person meeting with Cindy and she nailed it. I gave her very little to work with and I had a pretty tight budget as well and they were able to work with me. I pretty much just said what I didn't want and she somehow was able to give me exactly what I wanted. Everything was perfect and I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 07/17/2014