Flower Girls Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Valerie
    Valerie V. Married on 04/16/2022

THE Flower Girl, Nancy

Nancy was so professional and personal in her approach to our wedding that we were having in our home. We already had a beautiful setting with some natural and planted flowers, but Nacy came up with the perfect floral arrangements for the ceremony site that we were able to move to the cake cutting table. And we were able to use the bridesmaids bouquets for the guest tables at the reception. Things I would not of thought of and saved us money. She even made a green and floral garland for our swing at the ceremony site. I loved working with Nancy and highly recommend her for your wedding or any event you would like to dress up with beautiful flowers.

Hi Valerie,

Thanks so much for the nice review it was great working with you. Kind of jealous though about where you went on your honeymoon, someday me too.
  • Alicia
    Alicia G. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful to work with and such beautiful arrangements!

Nancy did a perfect job for my September wedding. The flower arrangements were absolutely stunning! I appreciated how flexible she was with me. I changed things around a few times and she was always so accommodating. Her designs are gorgeous, the flowers were so fresh! The price was incredible! I really felt like I was getting the best deal compared to other florists in the area. I would recommend Nancy and the Flowergirls to anyone planning a wedding in the Sonoma/Mendocino area!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Lara
    Lara E. Married on 10/17/2021

Highly recommend!

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Nancy was to work with! She made the whole process a breeze and was so easy to get a hold of anytime I had questions! The day of the wedding, I was blown away by how beautiful her flower arrangements were - they were just what I envisioned and more! She was incredibly easy to get into contact with and answered all of our questions with ease! I would highly recommend anyone to Nancy! Nancy, thank you so much!

Hi Lara,
    Yes considering the Covid postponement and your large Chicago guest list I was delighted it finally came off so beautifully! It was certainly fun working with you and Vince.
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review.
    Trish B. Married on 09/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Nancy is truly the best!

I can’t say enough great things about Nancy. The time she took to make the flowers for my daughters wedding turn out EXACTLY as she wanted them was incredible! Nancy is a real person, with great communication skills. We changed the order several times, switching colors around, adding arrangements, and Nancy went with the flow with all sorts of ideas. She always answered my phone calls unlike the other vendors! She was the easiest to work with of all the people that we hired. No nonsense Nancy! She was timely and efficient the flowers were fresh and beautiful! And let’s talk about the price…… She was a fraction of what the other florists were going to charge for the same services. Our entire wedding had bride, groom , 10 bridesmaids, 10 groomsmen, many corsages, table arrangements, wine barrel Arrangements, flower girl crowns, head table arrangements, and even our dog had a neck wreath! We didn’t use cheap flowers, mostly roses and eucalyptus. So beautiful. The total was around 1,300. which Included two delivery spots! Don’t hesitate, call Nancy and she will totally take care of you. It’s one thing totally off your mind, you won’t need to worry about it. I will recommend Nancy to everyone!

Hi Trish,
    You are too kind! Thanks for the glowing review. It was such a pleasure to be a part of it all.
  • Diana
    Diana Married on 09/04/2021

Floral Dreams DO Come True

We relied on the reviews here to find our florist and could not be more grateful that we went with Nancy and Flower Girls. From the very beginning, I could tell that Nancy LOVES what she does and that she is a master at her craft. From just talking with me about what was still a vision-in-progress, Nancy knowingly and knowledgeably listed off some flower options that would achieve the look and feel I was going for. She fashioned arrangements that brought my floral dreams to life. For the pieces I was more sure about, like garlands of greens and eucalyptus, she exceeded my expectations in the most awe-inspiring way.

Nancy was a joy to work with from start to finish. Easy to talk to, caring and engaged, and—again— a true master at her craft. She is upfront about costs and availability, and applies her creativity in working with a budget. I will recommend her to any who’ll listen!

Flower Girls's reply:

Thank you Diana for your fabulous review! You were great to work with and I enjoyed it very much!
  • Ariana
    Ariana Married on 08/06/2021

Beautiful flowers!

Thank you Nancy for all of your hard work and beautiful flower arrangements! You're an amazing person and extremely easy to work with. You delivered exactly what we asked for! Your flowers were our main decor for our wedding and we can't thank you enough for your outstanding work. You have the experience and talent needed to make any bride's vision come true!

Flower Girls's reply:

Thank you so much Ariana for your nice review. It was a pleasure working with you on your special day!
    Elizabeth Married on 08/15/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing service, amazing women!

We gave Nancy what we liked and she delivered beyond we could ever except.
  • Sarah
    Sarah M. Married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful and Easy!

This company is personal, friendly, and incredibly knowledgeable. They made getting my flowers super easy and stress-free! And affordable! Couldn't recommend them more highly!

Flower Girls's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review Sarah, it was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations on your new life!
  • LaDonna
    Ladonna Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful flowers

Nancy was great and the flowers were absolutely beautiful!!!
    Carolyn M. Married on 08/31/2019

Beyond My Dreams

Nancy and Flowers Girls are the absolute best. She listened to my thoughts on flowers, gave insightful input, and absolutely created a wonderful experience from start to finish. My guests were raving about the beauty and I am still overjoyed.

Flower Girls's reply:

Thank you so much for the fabulous review, it was nice catching up and it was a pleasure working with you.
    Robert M. Married on 08/22/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Flower were Fabulous !

Nancy and Company, thanks so so much for the very classy and exquisite flowers! The boutonnieres, corsages, table settings and venue decorations out of this world ! They perfefctly captured our theme and colors, you and your staff were great to work with and very responsive. I will highly recommend Flower Girls to any of my friends and family who are ready to tie the knot. Robert

Flower Girls's reply:

Thank you Robert, you guys were great to work with, my best to Steven and thanks for the wonderful review. Nancy
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 08/11/2019

Absolutely Recommend!!

Oh, man, if you need flowers for your event, and don't want to spend the same amount as the venue on them, please give Nancy a call. She was super prompt with her responses (unlike several others), which helped me greatly because I did almost all of the planning from across the country. She worked with my planner seamlessly, and the setup for the ceremony and reception...I was blown away by what she did. In addition to her great work, she is the kindest person you'll meet. I thoroughly enjoyed working with her.

Hi Samantha,
    Thanks so much for the kind words, it was great fun working with you and your planner. All my best.
  • Karen
    Karen D. Married on 07/27/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

What great flower designs!

Nancy,
    Great great flowers! They really set the tone we were looking for and we got compliments galore all evening. Thanks also for your suggestions and help with the other ceremony and venue issues, you solved numerous problems for us that we did not think of during our planning process. I am so glad we decided to work with Flower GIrls.

Karen

Flower Girls's reply:

Thank you Karen, it was so much fun to be a part of your special day and I'm glad everything went so smoothly!
    Nancy @ Flower Girls
    Roger M. Married on 02/23/2019

Fantastic !!!

Flower Girls did a fantastic job, they are very creative, were on budget and on time ! Highly recommended !

Flower Girls's reply:

Roger...thanks so much for the review! You and Sidney were great to work with...have a fabulous life!
    Matt Married on 01/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

What a Pleasure to work with Nancy Earle and her Staff!

Nancy and company were just great! In the beginning we had a few ideas but really didn't know what we were doing, in the end Nancy took those ideas and perfected them with her artistry and creativity and did it all for a budget we could afford. We can't recommend Nancy highly enough...you won't be sorry working with Flower Girls!
    Lynn Married on 08/27/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Flower girls is a very professional company. They did outstanding work on my wedding flowers. They made beautiful arrangements that blended in with everything that my flower girls and i were wearing. The arrangements were very natural and showed their quality of work. I would recommend them for any wedding or social event. The delivery was on time and there quality was great.
    Holly Married on 07/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nancy was incredible to work with! She saw my vision and the flowers were STUNNING!! Everyone commented on how beautiful they were! She went above and beyond!! We couldn't be happier!
    Samantha Married on 12/17/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nancy was great and my bouquets were lovely. We had some miscommunication with the invoice but she was able to fix everything last minute! It meant so much that she cared and made sure everything she could do was perfect! Thank you again Nancy and the florists at Flower Girls.
    Samantha Married on 08/20/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    For any couple considering Nancy Earle at Flower Girls, don't even second guess yourself! She does an AMAZING job! She's on top of it, as well as reasonably priced which is a major plus. She took my pinterest thoughts and brought them to life. The arrangements were 10x better than what I had imagined! I will definitely use her again for any other event I have.
    Kim Married on 07/02/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nancy is great to work with. The word no is not in her vocabulary, she's is so creative, easy to work with and her end results exceed anyone's expectations. She is a wonderful florist!!!! You won't be disappointed!
    Chelsea Married on 06/17/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Originally I was going to make my bouquets myself for the wedding. However, last minute items started to build up and I decided to order my flowers. It was last minute, only a few days before the wedding and Flower Girls were so accommodating and even called to see if I wanted any special touches done with the bouquets. I would definitely recommend them in the future! Great Value and the flowers looked amazing!
    Linday Married on 08/01/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Put all your faith in Flower Girls! You will be so happy you made this choice for your special day!! After your wedding day, you will look back at all your vendors and you will wish they were all as easy, cost efficient, and amazing as Flower Girls! They care about you and are there to make things easy, and not leave you more in debt. Nancy from Flower Girls made my day, and I will never ever forget that! Think small and local for your big day! You will not be disappointed! Thank you again!!! -xoxo
    Greg Married on 05/25/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nancy did a fantastic job! The flowers were beautiful, and we received so many compliments from our guests. Great professionalism and promptness!
    Dominic Married on 07/30/2017
    4.9 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Getting the right flowers for your wedding can be one of the most difficult and expensive steps towards prepping for your special day. However, thanks to Nancy and her company, the Flower Girls, it couldn't have gotten any easier or more affordable! She took care of every detail with ease and great communication. From the flower package, to the color of the ribbon, she showed both talent and expertise in creating the perfect wedding flowers for me and my wedding party. The quality of her flowers cannot be paralleled. My bouquet was not only gorgeous, but fresh, resilient, and looked beautiful the entire day through the ceremony, pictures, reception, etc. Lastly, Nancy is a joy to work with and a gem to know. She has a passion and energy for what she does and it shown through in her efforts and delivery. We were truly blessed to have the opportunity to work with her.
illustration stars