Flower Girls Reviews

Flower Girls 7
  • Sarah

Sarah Mertz · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful and Easy!

This company is personal, friendly, and incredibly knowledgeable. They made getting my flowers super easy and stress-free! And affordable! Couldn't recommend them more highly!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • LaDonna

LaDonna · Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful flowers

Nancy was great and the flowers were absolutely beautiful!!!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Robert Mcmasters · Married on 08/22/2019

The Flower were Fabulous !

Nancy and Company, thanks so so much for the very classy and exquisite flowers! The boutonnieres, corsages, table settings and venue decorations out of this world ! They perfefctly captured our theme and colors, you and your staff were great to work with and very responsive. I will highly recommend Flower Girls to any of my friends and family who are ready to tie the knot. Robert

Sent on 09/02/2019

Flower Girls's reply:

Thank you Robert, you guys were great to work with, my best to Steven and thanks for the wonderful review. Nancy
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/11/2019

Absolutely Recommend!!

Oh, man, if you need flowers for your event, and don't want to spend the same amount as the venue on them, please give Nancy a call. She was super prompt with her responses (unlike several others), which helped me greatly because I did almost all of the planning from across the country. She worked with my planner seamlessly, and the setup for the ceremony and reception...I was blown away by what she did. In addition to her great work, she is the kindest person you'll meet. I thoroughly enjoyed working with her.

Sent on 09/06/2019
    Flower Girls 14

Hi Samantha,
    Thanks so much for the kind words, it was great fun working with you and your planner. All my best.
  • Karen

Karen Ditto · Married on 07/27/2019

What great flower designs!

Nancy,
    Great great flowers! They really set the tone we were looking for and we got compliments galore all evening. Thanks also for your suggestions and help with the other ceremony and venue issues, you solved numerous problems for us that we did not think of during our planning process. I am so glad we decided to work with Flower GIrls.

Karen

Sent on 09/04/2019

Flower Girls's reply:

Thank you Karen, it was so much fun to be a part of your special day and I'm glad everything went so smoothly!
    Nancy @ Flower Girls

Roger Marshall · Married on 02/23/2019

Fantastic !!!

Flower Girls did a fantastic job, they are very creative, were on budget and on time ! Highly recommended !

Sent on 04/01/2019

Flower Girls's reply:

Roger...thanks so much for the review! You and Sidney were great to work with...have a fabulous life!

Matt · Married on 01/12/2019

What a Pleasure to work with Nancy Earle and her Staff!

Nancy and company were just great! In the beginning we had a few ideas but really didn't know what we were doing, in the end Nancy took those ideas and perfected them with her artistry and creativity and did it all for a budget we could afford. We can't recommend Nancy highly enough...you won't be sorry working with Flower Girls!

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Flower Girls 15
    Flower Girls 16
    Flower Girls 17

lynn · Married on 08/27/2017

Flower girls is a very professional company. They did outstanding work on my wedding flowers. They made beautiful arrangements that blended in with everything that my flower girls and i were wearing. The arrangements were very natural and showed their quality of work. I would recommend them for any wedding or social event. The delivery was on time and there quality was great.

Sent on 12/23/2016

Holly · Married on 07/30/2017

Nancy was incredible to work with! She saw my vision and the flowers were STUNNING!! Everyone commented on how beautiful they were! She went above and beyond!! We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Samantha · Married on 12/17/2016

Nancy was great and my bouquets were lovely. We had some miscommunication with the invoice but she was able to fix everything last minute! It meant so much that she cared and made sure everything she could do was perfect! Thank you again Nancy and the florists at Flower Girls.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Samantha · Married on 08/20/2016

For any couple considering Nancy Earle at Flower Girls, don't even second guess yourself! She does an AMAZING job! She's on top of it, as well as reasonably priced which is a major plus. She took my pinterest thoughts and brought them to life. The arrangements were 10x better than what I had imagined! I will definitely use her again for any other event I have.

Kim · Married on 07/02/2016

Nancy is great to work with. The word no is not in her vocabulary, she's is so creative, easy to work with and her end results exceed anyone's expectations. She is a wonderful florist!!!! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Chelsea · Married on 06/17/2016

Originally I was going to make my bouquets myself for the wedding. However, last minute items started to build up and I decided to order my flowers. It was last minute, only a few days before the wedding and Flower Girls were so accommodating and even called to see if I wanted any special touches done with the bouquets. I would definitely recommend them in the future! Great Value and the flowers looked amazing!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Linday · Married on 08/01/2015

Put all your faith in Flower Girls! You will be so happy you made this choice for your special day!! After your wedding day, you will look back at all your vendors and you will wish they were all as easy, cost efficient, and amazing as Flower Girls! They care about you and are there to make things easy, and not leave you more in debt. Nancy from Flower Girls made my day, and I will never ever forget that! Think small and local for your big day! You will not be disappointed! Thank you again!!! -xoxo

Sent on 09/22/2016

Greg · Married on 05/25/2014

Nancy did a fantastic job! The flowers were beautiful, and we received so many compliments from our guests. Great professionalism and promptness!

Dominic · Married on 07/30/2017

Getting the right flowers for your wedding can be one of the most difficult and expensive steps towards prepping for your special day. However, thanks to Nancy and her company, the Flower Girls, it couldn't have gotten any easier or more affordable! She took care of every detail with ease and great communication. From the flower package, to the color of the ribbon, she showed both talent and expertise in creating the perfect wedding flowers for me and my wedding party. The quality of her flowers cannot be paralleled. My bouquet was not only gorgeous, but fresh, resilient, and looked beautiful the entire day through the ceremony, pictures, reception, etc. Lastly, Nancy is a joy to work with and a gem to know. She has a passion and energy for what she does and it shown through in her efforts and delivery. We were truly blessed to have the opportunity to work with her.

Sent on 08/10/2017
  • Alan

Alan · Married on 09/10/2016

We can't say enough about Nancy and Flower Girls! Everything was perfect, the flowers, the delivery and the overall responsiveness were terrific.

• Kate

Kate Covintree · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful additions to our wedding day

Flower Girls was so easy to work with, and their packages made adding real flowers to our day not only possible but really beautiful. Nancy worked with us to modify one of the packages to something that worked for our colors and our budget. The flowers lasted throughout the events and look beautiful in the photos. Because Nancy delivered the flowers on the day, I finally got to meet her and with her there, I could ask her to insert glass orange blossoms that had been worn by my mother & grandmother on their wedding days. Plus, she even included a toss bouquet!

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Flower Girls 18
    Flower Girls 19

Hi Kate,
    Sorry it's taken me a few weeks to respond, we're absolutely swamped this wedding season. Thank you so much for the wonderful review, you were just a pleasure to work with.
    Nancy