10 Reviews for Flower Girls

Boutonnieres (2)
Corsages (2)
Table Arrangements (1)
10 Flower Girls Reviews

Flower girls is a very professional company. They did outstanding work on my wedding flowers. They made beautiful arrangements that blended in with everything that my flower girls and i were wearing. The arrangements were very natural and showed their quality of work. I would recommend them for any wedding or social event. The delivery was on time and there quality was great.

Profile Picture lynn, 8/27/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Party Supplies

Nancy was incredible to work with! She saw my vision and the flowers were STUNNING!! Everyone commented on how beautiful they were! She went above and beyond!! We couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Holly, 7/30/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery

Nancy was great and my bouquets were lovely. We had some miscommunication with the invoice but she was able to fix everything last minute! It meant so much that she cared and made sure everything she could do was perfect! Thank you again Nancy and the florists at Flower Girls.

Profile Picture Samantha, 12/17/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Delivery

For any couple considering Nancy Earle at Flower Girls, don't even second guess yourself! She does an AMAZING job! She's on top of it, as well as reasonably priced which is a major plus. She took my pinterest thoughts and brought them to life. The arrangements were 10x better than what I had imagined! I will definitely use her again for any other event I have.

Profile Picture User7196968, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Nancy is great to work with. The word no is not in her vocabulary, she's is so creative, easy to work with and her end results exceed anyone's expectations. She is a wonderful florist!!!! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kim, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Originally I was going to make my bouquets myself for the wedding. However, last minute items started to build up and I decided to order my flowers. It was last minute, only a few days before the wedding and Flower Girls were so accommodating and even called to see if I wanted any special touches done with the bouquets. I would definitely recommend them in the future! Great Value and the flowers looked amazing!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Put all your faith in Flower Girls! You will be so happy you made this choice for your special day!! After your wedding day, you will look back at all your vendors and you will wish they were all as easy, cost efficient, and amazing as Flower Girls! They care about you and are there to make things easy, and not leave you more in debt. Nancy from Flower Girls made my day, and I will never ever forget that! Think small and local for your big day! You will not be disappointed! Thank you again!!! -xoxo

Profile Picture Linday, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Nancy did a fantastic job! The flowers were beautiful, and we received so many compliments from our guests. Great professionalism and promptness!

Profile Picture Greg, 5/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We can't say enough about Nancy and Flower Girls! Everything was perfect, the flowers, the delivery and the overall responsiveness were terrific.

Profile Picture User7175278, 2+ years ago, 1 Review