Flower Factory Flowers Reviews

Flower Factory Flowers 4
Flower Factory Flowers 5
Flower Factory Flowers 6
Flower Factory Flowers 7

The Flower Factory is a family owned and operated business. Who you speak with is who puts together your order. I was very impressed with the quality of their work. Pam (the owner) is very creative and knows exactly how to make your vision a reality. They are not looking to "break the bank", they will actually help you choose cheaper flower options to help you achieve your look. They are focused on you as the customer and will do anything to help your day go a bit smoother.

Sent on 08/01/2013

This place very easy to work with and did exactly what I wanted! They want to make everything that you want! They wanted to make it painless and easy for the family! Amazing!

Sent on 04/03/2014

Jillian · Married on 10/20/2012

We LOVED them. I probably cannot put into words how happy I was with all my flowers. We did the do it yourself option and it was so much fun. Pam was very helpful and patient with us while we were making our flowers. We met with her twice before the wedding and she was wonderful. Answered all of our questions and helped guide us as to what would look good. Not super expensive in my opinion but our choices were also simple and in season. Would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/24/2012

Naomi · Married on 06/30/2012

I loved the flower factory!!!! My flowers were beautiful on my wedding day and I still have them to this day!!! I loved working with all of the employees there! Pam was amazing I still use them to this day for ANY of my flower needs and am always sending anyone getting married to them!! They made my day so stress free and easy!

Sent on 11/04/2015

David · Married on 05/26/2012

Pam does an amazing job! I've known her for years, and know how great her arrangements are, but I had never seen her bouquets before. They were EXACTLY what my wife had envisioned, and truly, the flowers were the ONLY element of our entire wedding we were 100% satisfied with! Thank you Pam, we STRONGLY recommend you for ANY occasion!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Leanna · Married on 05/19/2012

Flower Factory Flowers listened and understood exactly what we wanted for our special day. They went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy. Which isn't the best word to describe my experice. I was excited and ecstatic and couldn't wait to see everything come together. When I saw my bouquet, I giggled and couldn't help the tears of joy from falling. It was the most wonderful experience in flower buying ever!
    I did check out a couple of other places, but the energy and excitement did not compare. As a matter of fact, the other two had ideas of their own that did not match mine and steered me away from what I envisioned for that special day.

Sent on 05/28/2012

desiree · Married on 05/12/2012

Pam did an amazing job and was wonderful to work with

Sent on 05/28/2012

Thomas · Married on 02/29/2012

I just want to say how much we appreciated the professionalism of Pam and Steve. My wife had a strict budget to follow and Pam was patient and full of ideas to help stretch our budget to the max. Our flowers were beautiful and I know my wife's bouquet lasted almost a week after the ceremony. The flowers were delivered on time to our venue and I will probably never hear the end of my wife's love of her perfect bouquet! Thanks Pam and Steve for making our day so perfect!

Sent on 06/14/2012

Nancy · Married on 02/11/2012

Flower Factory did the flowers for my daughter's wedding and they were wonderful! They were easy to work with and gave us good ideas. We make our own centerpieces with they're help and they delivered them to cour reception. It was lots of fun.

Sent on 02/14/2012

Pam · Married on 12/31/2011

The Flower Factory did an excellent job. They made my wedding and my reception beautiful. Everyone one commented on how unique and beautiful the flowers were. Thank you so much for your creativity, making our day worry free and memorable.

PKM

Sent on 01/30/2012

Cheyenne · Married on 11/12/2011

Pam at the Flower Factory helped me out so much with our wedding flowers. I had a very limited budget and she was able to sit down with me and take her time and actually listened to what I wanted. She also helped me come up with a beautiful bouquet like I have never seen before in my price range. She was very helpful and I had no one else with me but she made me feel very comfortable, like a mother, and I got exactly what I wanted. All of the flowers looked fabulous on my wedding day as promised. I have already referred 5 other people to her for flowers and will call her again for any flower arrangements.
    ~ Cheyenne

Sent on 11/17/2011

Dustin & Jess · Married on 10/08/2011

Pam and the crew at the Flower Factory were just wonderful. Pam helped me find the right flowers and colors and still stay in my budget. She even made a last minute change for me. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Chelsea · Married on 09/03/2011

Flower Factory took all the stress out of finding the perfect combination of blooms for my wedding. From my bridesmaids to the groomsmen to parents and grandparents, not to mention my bouquet, everyone was blown away by the elegance of the arrangements. I didn't even have time the day before my wedding to preview the flowers, but I had complete confidence that Flower Factory would do an excellent job. And they did! Thank you so much for making my wedding day that much more perfect.

Sent on 09/19/2011

Amanda · Married on 08/04/2011

Beautiful flowers! Got my wedding flowers from Flower Factory and am so glad I chose them!

I got one bridal bouquet, two bridesmaids, and various other flowers. They all took my breath away!

This is the best place to get rose petals for your walk way as well.

The staff is super friendly and willing to help you through every step of the way! They offered things I was not able to take advantage of, including a place that you can borrow things for your wedding that other brides have donated.

In all Pam and her crew do a wonderful job!

Sent on 08/14/2011

Ashley · Married on 07/24/2011

flowers were BEAUTIFUL. She was very helpful and tried to keep the price down as much as possible

Sent on 08/11/2011

Samantha · Married on 06/25/2011

Pam was a great help in understanding what I wanted for my wedding. If something came out the way I did not expect she was more than happy to rearrange the flowers until I was happy. The cost for the flowers was very reasonable especially for brides on a budget. I was amazed that when I returned from my honeymoon, that my bouquet was still a live and still beautiful. I would recommend the Flower Factory to any one for any flower needs. Thanks Pam!!!

Sent on 10/27/2011

Aimee · Married on 06/24/2011

Flower Factory did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding. We did the DIY centerpiece program they have. We went in for our appointment to do them, and they had everything ready for us to put together and Pam was always nearby if we had any questions. Pam was so creative and helpful. I went in not knowing what I wanted, just that I wanted peacock feathers. Her ideas were amazing and she explained it in a way that I could visualize, however, the end product was BETTER than I could have ever imagined. Everyone complimented the arrangements and how unique they were. Even when I had questions and changes, she helped me through it and added even better ideas to what I had. I would highly recommend them to any one for all their flower needs. They are the nicest people and so creative. They can do anything your mind will dream up for flowers, or the standard basic. Anytime I need flowers I will be calling them!

Sent on 07/23/2011

Melissa · Married on 06/18/2011

I love, love, love Pam at The Flower Factory. My flowers were gorgeous and when I wasn't pleased with something they were quick to correct the problem. The do it yourself option is great and my friends and I enjoyed arranging the centerpieces. The Flower Factory is a must for all special occassions requiring flowers or just because.

Sent on 08/02/2011

Cristine · Married on 06/18/2011

Going into Flower Factory, I had a vision for my bridal bouquets. I knew the colors I wanted, but wasn't sure on the type of flowers I would need to make that vision come true. When I first met Pam, she was so genuine and truly excited for me. You could see the passion she has and it got me more excited. Once I told her what I wanted, she didn't skip a beat and started showing me flowers that would go great! It took no time at all to figure out all the arrangements I wanted. We were also on a budget, so she took the time to explore different options we could use without having to comprimise what I wanted. The end result was amazing! The flowers and arrangements were breathtaking! Everyone loved them. Pam and her staff are amazingly kind, professional and really take the time to take care of business. I will continue to use Flower Factory for any future needs and have recommended them to everyone I know! Thank you so much Flower Factory for making my day beautiful!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Tracy · Married on 05/14/2011

The Flower Factory is AWESOME! Used them for my wedding in May and WOW WOW WOW. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Can't beat their prices either!

Sent on 11/11/2011

Taylor · Married on 04/09/2011

Flower Factory Flowers was a joy to work with in preparing for my wedding. I had a vague idea of what I wanted for flowers when I first met with Pam and she quickly expanded on my ideas, showing me many options for color, texture and smell. Pam did an excellent job of listening to what I wanted, and adding suggestions and details that fit my overall vision. From the pictures of her bridal bouquets, you can tell she values the individual style of every bride. I absolutely loved how my bouquet turned out!

The Flower Factory also has a great program where you can come in a few days before your wedding and assemble the reception flowers yourself. I came in with my bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law and sister-in-law and we spent less than an hour arranging the flowers together. The Flower Factory gives a quick tutorial before you start. It was a fun experience to have a hand in creating the decorations for the reception and it saves you money! I was worried that it might take too much time, but with a a group of friends and family, the work is fun and goes quickly. I would highly recommend this Flower Factory program!

Sent on 08/08/2011

Amanda · Married on 11/13/2010

I highly recommend Flower Factory! Pam and her staff were WONDERFUL to work with! The quality and price simply could not be beat by any other florist in town. Compliments poured in from guests about our flowers. If you are looking for quality at a very reasonable price, you should look no further than Flower Factory! Thanks Pam!!

Sent on 12/01/2010

Sara · Married on 10/30/2010

I love working with The Flower Factory. It was the most amazing wedding i could ever imagine. Pam is a great lady and has great ideas.

Sent on 10/31/2010

Debbie · Married on 10/16/2010

As the mother-of-the-bride, I worked closely with the Pam and the FF on many of the details, and I highly recommend this company. The MOB often has a different perspective than the bride, so to all the future MOBs out there, please contact the FF. You can relax, knowing everything will be taken care of; this will be VERY important to you as the big day gets closer. (I cannot stress this point enough.)

Pam was friendly, creative, friendly, professional, friendly, reasonably priced, FUN, and did I mention friendly???? Believe me, we ran into a number of potential vendors that were not only ridiculous, they were downright rude. Also, kudos to her darling husband Steve and all of the staff at the FF. Please CALL THEM...I don't think you will be disappointed.

Sent on 10/19/2010

Mary-Kate · Married on 10/16/2010

I would give Pam more if I could. The customer service was UNBELIEVABLE, and my flowers were stunning. We worked with some.."crappy" vendors while trying to plan that wedding, but Pam made it all worth while. She created the most vintage, unique looking flowers, therefore making MY wedding, the wedding of the century. So, am I pleased bride? YES. Should you call Flower Factory? YES.

Sent on 10/21/2010