Flower Factory Flowers Reviews

Flower Factory Flowers 6
Flower Factory Flowers 7
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful flowers and great service!!

We absolutely LOVED our flowers!! Pam is wonderful to work with and is so creative! We told her our colors and she showed us some really cool flowers that I’d never heard of that really made my bouquet pop! I also loved how she let us stop by the day before the wedding so we could see the flowers and make sure everything looked good! Absolutely recommend her, she is super easy to get a hold of and very responsive! We had our flowers delivered and they were dropped off right on time!

• Nicole

Nicole Gaffney · Married on 04/20/2019

The most elegant flowers I’ve ever seen

The Flower Factory did an amazing job on my flowers for my wedding on April 20 2019. They matched and the arrangements were so beautifully made. I couldn’t have imagined anything more elegant. Pam and Katie were so easy to work with and gave me what I wanted at an amazing price. You cannot go wrong with them. 🌷💕

Flower Factory Flowers 9
    Flower Factory Flowers 10

Brenda · Married on 04/20/2019

Flower Factory Flowers

My flowers were amazing and beautiful!! Everything turned out perfect! Pam knew exactly what she was doing.

Flower Factory Flowers 11
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 03/23/2019

Won't go anywhere else!

I've been able to work with Pam and her team professionally on numerous occasions, and I finally got to work with them as a bride! They were fantastic from beginning to end, we had bouquets, cake toppers, boutonnieres, bulk flowers, and an altar arrangement...everything was so beautiful! I met with Pam a couple of times, once to go over what I wanted/ needed for the big day, and again to verify everything was correct and no changes were needed. They even moved locations during busy wedding season, and everything came out perfect! Pam and her team do such a great job and their customer service is spectacular.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Angelica Lorg · Married on 02/03/2019

Wedding Flowers

I absolutely loved all of my wedding flowers. They only had 3 weeks notice as we planned our wedding in 6 weeks. They were very flexible with the delivery and set everything up including an arch with a flower arrangement. Loved being able to diy all the centerpieces with my family and with Pam's guidance.

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful!

Our flowers were amazing! We did the DIY centerpieces that they offer and it was so much fun to do and saves money. All of our flowers were amazing and Pam was great to work with!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Alyssa White · Married on 11/03/2018

Loved Flower Factory!

Flower Factory made this part so easy! They were so personal about their services and made sure we had exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2018

They are the best

The Flower Factory knows what they are doing when it comes to weddings! All I had to do was show Pam a picture of what I wanted and tell her my budget and she created something incredible. Their DIY option is very appealing for brides on a budget! I ended up changing my mind a few months before the wedding and Pam helped adjust my order according to what I wanted. She is very knowledgeable about what flowers are in season during your wedding so you know you’re getting the best quality. Pam had me come in two days before the wedding to view my flowers and they were STUNNING. The day of, the flowers looked very fresh for not only my bouquet but for the entire wedding party and all the décor. My church ended up keeping our centerpiece flowers displayed for a week so everyone in the parish could enjoy our beautiful flowers—this was very special to me. I know I will be a client for life and I highly recommend the flower factory for your future wedding!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Megan · Married on 07/14/2018

Flowers were beautiful and owner was just as excited as I was

I went into my first appointment with a general idea of what I wanted. Pam helped me select flowers that would fit what I wanted and were not over-priced. She also seemed to be just excited about making the bouquets as I was (I love flowers a lot so she was pretty excited). The day before the wedding she showed me the flowers and told me she almost cried while putting them together. I was very impressed and recommend my friends to do the same.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Lea · Married on 06/09/2018

Pam definitely knows what she's doing. I walked in not to sure of what I wanted, and I walked out confident that it'll all be so beautiful. She is also super quick at responding to emails! That was very important to me.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Tawny Birzer · Married on 06/02/2018

Beautiful flowers!

Loved working with the flower factory for my wedding flowers! The DIY option was a life saver! My girls and I loved making the center pieces! Everything turned out beautiful! Thank you flower factory!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Hether · Married on 04/28/2018

The Flower Factoru staff was amazing. Really helped with my vision with my centerpieces and cake top and bouquets of daises with the birdhouses

Sent on 05/04/2018
    Flower Factory Flowers 12
    Flower Factory Flowers 13

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

I was so impressed with Pam and the team at Flower Factory 4 years ago when my sister used them for her wedding that I knew I would use them when my time came! I just brought in one picture from Pintrest and Pam was able to create the most perfect bridal bouquet that exceeded my already high expectations. Everyone at Flower Factory were so easy to work with and made the whole floral planning easier. I have and will continue to recommend them everyone who needs a florist!!! Thank you so much Pam!!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Michelle · Married on 04/21/2018

I so enjoyed working with Pamela and her team. When I first met with Pamela, I brought pictures in of bouquets I liked. She walked me through what was in season, cost, and alternative flowers to consider. She made my ideas happen while being considerate of my budget. I also chose to make my floral center pieces for my reception through Flower Factory. This was a fun activity to complete the week of the wedding and many from my bridal party enjoyed learning how to make the arrangement from Pamela. We also enjoyed being in the flower shop while they worked on our bouquets.

Summer · Married on 04/21/2018

As a DIY Bride they were amazing to work with. I enjoyed working with everyone and putting flowers together! And can’t forget how amazing beautiful they made my bridal bouquet! I wish it could last forever! Thanks so much for being part of my big day!

Flower Factory Flowers 14

Sally · Married on 04/14/2018

Flower Factory created the perfect wedding flower experience! We worked with Pam and she was absolutely amazing. I didn't have exact thoughts for my wedding flowers, just colors- and Pam was able to help me choose the perfect flowers to go with my theme and price range. Everyone there was great with staying in my budget for my wedding and making my day stress free and perfect. Thanks so much Flower Factory!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Flower Factory Flowers 15
    Flower Factory Flowers 16
    Flower Factory Flowers 17
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 04/14/2018

Loved working with Pam at Flower Factory! From our first meeting with her, she was full of great ideas that helped bring my vision to life. Throughout the process, she was on top of everything - very responsive to my questions and contacting me before any crucial dates! When the big day rolled around, I was blown away by our flowers! They were beautiful, more than I could have ever pictured, and brought the whole décor together!

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Flower Factory Flowers 18
    Flower Factory Flowers 19

Resti · Married on 04/07/2018

Pam and her husband were absolutely wonderful! My husband and I were very fortunate that we were able to make great connections with all of our vendors. Flower Factory was no exception!!! Our flowers were perfect! We had a rather large bridal party including approximately 12 sponsor couples. Every single bouquet and corsage was beautiful, bright, and fresh. The DIY option for our centerpieces was also fun, quick, and stress free.

Sent on 05/05/2018
    Flower Factory Flowers 20

Flower Factory Flowers's reply:

Thank you Resti!!

Jordan · Married on 02/24/2018

Everyone at Flower Factory did such a lovely job! They were professional, receptive, kind and ON POINT! I’m so grateful to have chosen to do business with this flower shop. The flowers and greenery were better than I could have imagined.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Kortney · Married on 10/21/2017

They did an incredible job on my wedding flowers! Helped us find flowers that were inside our budget but still gave us the most beautiful arrangements! I wanted to add flowers the week of my wedding and she was able to order them for me. The owner is so kind!

Flower Factory Flowers 21
    Flower Factory Flowers 22
    Flower Factory Flowers 23

Erika · Married on 06/03/2017

I loved the flowers that I got. We didn't have a wedding party, so it was just my husband and I who needed flowers, and she was just great. I felt like she really grasped my vision and wanted to make it happen for me.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/13/2017

I have heard amazing and wonderful things about Flower factory. I called and made my appointment, the lady was very nice and helpful. I am excited to work with them and see my wonderful flowers.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Tiara · Married on 05/06/2017

Flower Factory understood my vision, and followed through beautifully! Easy to work with, on time, and gorgeous flowers!! We can't say enough!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Dana · Married on 04/29/2017

Thank you so much for your beautiful service! I had no idea what I wanted when I began the process and Pam was easy to work with. Everything turned out just perfect!!

Sent on 05/04/2017