Flower Divas, Inc. Reviews

20 | Santa Clara, CA

20 Reviews for Flower Divas, Inc.

1 User photo

Flower Divas, Inc. 1

Arielle Mcginley · Getting married on 07/12/2020

You won't be disappointed!

Flower Divas went above and beyond for our wedding. When first meeting with Shawna, I had a very vague idea of style and color. After her showing her just a couple of pictures, she quickly understood my vision and helped to suggest different elements of decoration and design that I had not thought about. The day of, they were efficient, professional, and the finished product of our ceremony room and reception was breathtaking!! Beyond what I had imagined. I would not hesitate to work with Shawna at Flower Divas again for any future events!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • jessica

jessica · Married on 06/22/2019

Beauty of brews

We requested our beer growlers as center pieces for our wedding. It came out so fantastic, everybody loved them.

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Tamille

Tamille · Married on 04/19/2019

Book this vendor

I got everything I wanted and more. As a bride, that is all you ask for and that is exactly what the Flower Diva provides!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Rebecca · Married on 08/11/2018

Shawna was incredible! She put together a look that was exactly what I wanted! She went above and beyond with everything including she worked closley with our rental company to help organize all the item and even picked up napkins and folded them for us!! She was amazing in every way and I cannot day enough good things about her! Beautiful work and a dream to work with!

Flower Divas, Inc. 2
    Sent on 08/20/2018

Enissa · Married on 09/22/2017

From my first consultation with Shauna I was completely confident she understood my vision for the wedding and would create beautiful arrangements. Still, the day of the wedding I was completely blown away. The arrangements that were created were absolutely perfect and made the entire venue look absolutely magical. Shauna was easy to communicate with and not once did I feel pressured to purchase anything. The staff there the day of stayed longer than I thought they would to ensure everything was perfect and went above and beyond for us. They came with multiple options for corsages and boutonnieres for the wedding party and parents and even pulled some extra flowers to decorate the cake with. They were kind and patient and made my life so much easier. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Meredith · Married on 08/20/2016

Shawna was fantastic! We didn't have a very clear vision of what we wanted before we met with her but after hearing her ideas and suggestions we were sold. The flowers for the venue were incredible and I was absolutely in love with the bridal bouquet she created.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Shawna and her team were perfect! The flowers absolutely beautiful. She did such an amazing job at our wedding. Words cannot describe how amazing the flowers were and how professional she was throughout the entire process. Providing samples, guidance, and telling us what she thought would be best. That is what makes a perfect vendor. Not everything we picked out would have fit the style...she helped us make the right decisions. Thanks again Shawna!!!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Michelle · Married on 06/13/2015

We used flower divas for all our bouquets and they were beautiful! She knew exactly what I wanted and I was pleasantly surprised on how pretty everything turned out

Sent on 07/06/2015
  • W

wayne · Married on 06/06/2015

Shawna took the vision we had for our wedding and delivered exactly what we wanted and more for our destination wedding held at the Clift Hotel in San Francisco on June 6, 2015. Planning a destination wedding can be difficult from so far away (Atlanta, GA) but Shawna made it easy! Walking into the ceremony and reception and seeing everything exactly how we envisioned was a dream come true...thank you Shawna!!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Cindy · Married on 06/01/2014

Flower Divas is exceptional. From our first meeting with Bobbie, we knew she understood exactly the look and feeling we wanted to create. She offered excellent suggestions and collaborated with us every step of the way. But on the day of the wedding, we were truly amazed -- every element of our floral design went above and beyond our expectations! Despite 90+ degree temperatures, each piece was at its peak of beauty and freshness. No detail had been overlooked and many special touches had been included, like taller votive holders to prevent any breeze from extinguishing candles. The personal effort of Bobbie and her team to create our joint vision was exemplary!

Sent on 06/07/2014

Stephanie · Married on 06/08/2013

Bobby at Flower Divas was fantastic-- very responsive, patient, proactive and helpful throughout our entire wedding planning process. She and her team did an amazing job to transform what would've been a very corporate looking space into a classy and elegant wedding venue-- my mind was blown by how gorgeous everything looked when my new hubby and I first entered the ballroom! Even my aunt, who works at a florist that specializes in fancy wedding decor back in Dallas, spoke very highly of the work that the Flower Divas pulled off. Thanks for making our day that much more special!

Sent on 06/19/2013
  • miida

Melissa · Married on 09/26/2009

Beautiful, just beautiful!! I gave the florist, Shawna some flexibility and was pretty laid back about what I wanted. After all, she's the professional, right? Absolutely! I mentioned to her that I like calililies and told her what my colors were and she went to town! Everything was perfect and I received plenty of compliments on my bouquet and the colors! The orange/red colors were perfect. Her choices of flowers were wonderful. I almost started to cry when I opened the box with my bouquet in it! I was so happy. Thank you, Shawna!!

Sent on 10/14/2009

Kristen · Married on 07/12/2008

Positives: Excellent service and Shawna is very easy to work with (very responsive and accommodating w/budget). She made a sample arrangement for a final consultation so we could see the direction we were going in for colors, design, etc. (and we got to take it home!). All of our guests commented on how beautiful our floral arrangements were at our wedding…HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
    Negatives: A little on the pricey side

Sent on 09/11/2008

Larisa · Married on 06/22/2008

Hiring Shawna (The FLower DIvas Inc.) was one of the best decisions i made while planning our wedding. Shawna was really nice, up-beat and super creative.She understood my vision and took it to the next level because on our wedding day i was blown away with how beautiful everything was!and throughout our wedding i did not stop getting compliments from our guests about how beautiful the flowers and decor were!I would (and will!!) highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/06/2008

Janna · Married on 05/03/2008

Shawna, of Flower Divas, was incredible to work with! She is extremely creative and super flexible with your budget. She will do anything to make your flowers beautiful, no matter how much money you have available to spend. She only schedules one event on any given day, which makes her available to do anything and everything for you! We had a disaster with our linen lady and some of the decorations she was supposed to provide for the church ceremony. Shawna came to the rescue and made everything beautiful. The quality and design of the flower arrangements and bouquets was top notch! She was amazing and I'd highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/27/2008
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 03/03/2013

Floral perfection! I've never in my life seen flowers that could compare with these! I was a florist and am still positively blown away! Being in the floral industry IMSA I was very picky choosing my vendors I was excessively impressed with flower divas! The flowers were stunning! I worked with Bobby she was amazing. She listened to what I wanted, and I was rather specific, and then gave her ideas of what she thought would complement my thoughts. She incorporated every element I requested as well as her own artistic flair which was beyond beautiful! I've never received so many compliments as I have on our flowers! Without a doubt flower divas flowers made our wedding perfect. Bobby even was able to reuse some of the arrangements from the ceremony during the reception to keep costs down and they made the transition beautifully. I've never seen so many beautiful flowers in my life. She even handled two minor mishaps by creating arrangements at the venue on the day. It was perfect!

Sent on 03/21/2013

Kim-Louise · Married on 12/02/2006

Fantastic service! My flower budget was low and I didn't know what I could do with such little money, but Flower Divas went above and beyond to give me some choices within my budget. My flowers were even more beautiful then I pictures when we discussed them. They were early for setup and guests were fighting over the centerpieces to bring them home. I would recommend them again and again!

Sent on 01/16/2008

Kevin · Married on 04/29/2012

We cannot say enough good things about the work that Flower Divas did for our wedding earlier this year. Shawna was an absolute pleasure to work with... professional yet also easy going and friendly. She definitely knows her business and during our initial session did an awesome job walking us through a variety of presentation options as well as helping us flesh out some of the ideas we had already come up with. Since we had a certain budget in mind there were concerns that we might not be able to afford Shawna's service but after giving her our upper limit she worked hard to maximize what she could offer with the money we had to spend. On the day of the wedding she arrived early to get everything set up and the arrangements were so beautiful... we received many compliments from our guests and even had some of them arguing over who would take centerpieces home. My wife still keeps her dried up bouquet on our dresser and seeing it reminds us of the good work that Flower Divas did.

Sent on 07/09/2012

Kelly · Married on 09/03/2011

2.5

Our small budget didn't stop Flower Divas from providing the most amazing flowers for our wedding. I brought in a few pictures and asked Shawna to recreate what she saw to fit within my budget - they looked expensive, sophisticated and gorgeous. The best part? We felt that we weren't treated any different than someone with a much larger budget would have been treated. Nothing but professional.

Sent on 02/20/2012

Theresa · Married on 08/05/2007

3.8
      3.0

Shawna Futagaki is the owner and she is definitely a pro. The flowers were beautiful and she was very professional, but her pricing is quite high and you will pay for the high quality for sure. That being said, she has a great eye for coming up with color combinations and she will listen to your requests if you want particular flowers.

Sent on 05/12/2008