Flower Cart Florist Reviews

Flower Cart Florist 5
  • Jillian

Jillian Scenna · Married on 09/06/2019

The best!!!

Cris is absolutely amazing! Her talent and vision went above and beyond our dreams. We gave her our wishes and she turned them into magic. Every expectation we had was exceeded. We are so thankful to have had Cris to work with during this experience!!

Flower Cart Florist 6
    Flower Cart Florist 7
    Flower Cart Florist 8
    Flower Cart Florist 9
    Sent on 09/08/2019

Danielle · Married on 06/28/2019

Beautiful arrangements

Cris was a pleasure to work with. The first meeting she made my vision come to life by creating a coastal/rustic centerpiece with a lantern and beautiful flowers. Once you start giving her an idea of what you're looking for she can just start running with it. She can do anything. Cris was also very mindful of our budget. Right before the wedding we sat down together and ran through all of the details. She makes sure everything is perfect and that all the flowers end up in the right place at the right time. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing, personalized work

Working with Flower Cart Florist was a truly great experience. Chris was so knowledgable, kind, and open to my views and opinions while frequently applying her vast knowledge to make our ideas even better! She is a true professional and does amazing work that will fit whatever the vibe of your wedding is. When we entered our venue the night of the wedding, I was blown away by how much the centerpieces matched our vision and how beautiful and well composed they were. 5/5 definitely recommend!

Flower Cart Florist 10
    Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful flowers!

Kris was so easy to work with. She listened to what we wanted and helped us create beautiful centerpieces. She made a real connection with fiancé and I! She helped to add some special pieces from my grandmothers veil and dress into my bouquet and it came out amazing.

Sent on 05/26/2019

jessica · Married on 10/06/2017

Cris did our flowers, centerpieces and chuppah for our October 6th wedding and WE COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!! Everything was even better than we imagined. The bouquets were beautiful, the centerpieces were unique and awesome and the chuppah was stunning! My husband and I know next to nothing about flowers and had pretty vague ideas of what we wanted except for a few pictures as examples. Cris basically read our minds and did exactly what we wanted but made it 100x better. She had the genius idea to keep the chuppah up during the reception to surround our sweetheart table which made our pictures look amazing! We had a great night and honestly the work of Flower Cart was one of our highlights. We would recommend them to anybody!

Flower Cart Florist 11
    Flower Cart Florist 12
    Flower Cart Florist 13
    Flower Cart Florist 14
    Sent on 10/07/2017

Matt · Married on 07/07/2017

Our experience at the flower cart was beyond amazing. Chris took the time to sit and review our vision and helped guide us in the direction for the perfect fit for our needs. We were all on the same page with our thoughts and her expertise made us the most amazing arrangements we could have ever imagined getting. We were blown away with all of our flowers.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Roseanne · Married on 06/09/2017

Cris was a true joy to work with on the flowers for our daughter’s wedding. It was a pleasure dealing with Cris and she has impeccable taste. She took the time to get to know our daughter’s style and vision for her wedding, and delivered everything she hoped for and more! Cris was helpful and attentive with every last detail. The bouquets were stunning and the centerpieces were the finishing touch that made the reception venue look like the setting of a fairy tale wedding. We are so happy that we chose to work with Cris and we highly recommend Flower Cart Florist of Old Bridge to any bride looking for true value and a knowledgeable, attentive, high quality, visionary florist for their special day!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Michelle · Married on 03/11/2017

Chris is the best!!!!!!!!! We used Flower Cart for our wedding on 3/11/17 and also for my bridal shower and could not have been luckier! Chris and team are fabulous!! Everything came out GORGEOUS and could not have had a more enjoyable experience working with Chris, THANK YOU!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Melissa · Married on 12/31/2016

Kris is spectacular. When it came to choosing flowers for our wedding, I really was at a loss I didn't know much about flowers and I wasn't sure what I wanted. When I sat down with Kris to describe what our wedding was like and what I was looking for, she was filled with tons of ideas and amazing suggestions. I sort of planned most of our wedding around her ideas!! She was so creative and amazing. My mother loved her!
    On the day of our wedding, she helped in the ceremony so much to organize us and keep it together! Without her it would have been a mess! I am so grateful forever to the flower cart of Matawan and I will never forget how great she was forever. Thank you!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/05/2016

Cris and Her team are magical and talented. HONESTLY when i SAY my vision was executed.... MY VISION WAS EXECUTED 110%!!! I am looking at pictures and my breath is taken away by what she did for my wedding. From the table scapes to cocktail hour I SERIOUSLY cannot get enough. A HUGE thank you to flower cart for making my dreams come true! ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Karen · Married on 10/14/2016

Cris did an amazing job from our table centerpieces to our bouquets. Flowers weren't one of my biggest priorities with my wedding and Cris was able to work with me on a budget. She took the time to meet with me for a consultation, looked at what pictures I had for ideas, and she was able to find my style no problem! They dropped the flowers off at where I was getting ready and put the boutonnieres on the guys where they were getting ready! It was so easy working with her, her staff set everything up and took everything down without letting me worry about a thing! They were on time and efficient! Everything looked beautiful and I would recommend them for any event you have!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Bobby · Married on 09/25/2016

Thank you so much, Cris!! You made my day completely magical with everything you've done. The moment I met you I knew you were the florist I wanted to work with. Bobby and I were extremely satisfied with your work. You were nothing but patient, understanding and willing to help us any way you could. From my bouquet, to my bridesmaids bouquets, to the candles and flowers down the aisle- to the centerpieces. You literally made my dreams a reality. Your creativeness is incomparable. Thank you again-you really are THE BEST.

Alexandra & Bobby
    September 25, 2016
    Maritime Parc

Sent on 10/01/2016

We used flower cart for our wedding. The flowers came out absolutely beautiful and were affordable!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Patricia · Married on 05/24/2015

Christine from the Flower cart is exceptional. Her creations are elegant, well-appointed and within our set budget. Planning a wedding is stressful. Christine takes the stress away. I will use her florist for every upcoming inportant occasion. Flowers and linen make the event!

Sent on 10/12/2017
  • Marena

Marena · Married on 05/15/2015

There are not enough nice things to say about Cristina from the Flower Cart! She made my flowers for my wedding day a dream come true! She is truly an artist. When I first met Cris I knew how talented she was. We took my inspiration images and made me bouquets that were absolutely stunning! Her hours were accommodating and she was also quick to respond to emails. She made me feel special and like I was the only bride she had, I never felt rushed or pushed by her to do something I wasn't sure about, Some florists think they know everything about the flowers and even though Cris did, She never made me feel like I was making a bad choice in flowers. She supported my ideas and also gave me cheaper alternatives. She was efficient with her delivery's on the day of the wedding and everything looked PERFECT!! I cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Shanna · Married on 01/10/2015

The flowers for our wedding were beautiful! We worked with Cristina to create a perfect look for the day and she was flexible with what I needed. I will definitely go back for my flowers!!

Sent on 01/18/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/04/2014

One of the best parts of my wedding was seeing the wonderful and colorful bouquets of flowers. Chris the shop owner was brilliant putting together exactly what we wanted and needed. All you need to do is give the colors and types of flowers you like, and she works her magic. Also Very flexible with price and time. Highly recommend the Flower Cart. Thank you Chris !!!
    Lauren and Kevin Pagliano

Sent on 10/06/2014

Denise · event on: 06/27/2014

Cristina and staff were amazing and created a beautiful atmosphere for my daughter's Sweet 16!! With their own unique style and creativeness they transformed her party into an enchanting evening everyone enjoyed. Would highly recommend for any occasion!!

Sent on 07/19/2014
  • Ruxandra

Ruxandra · Married on 11/03/2013

Our bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres came out gorgeous! They really listened to what my vision was and made it happen.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Liza · Married on 10/26/2013

WOW!! I could not be happier that I chose Flower Cart as the florist for my wedding! I used Flower Cart for my engagement party and bridal shower, as well, and was so satisfied with everything that I knew just who to go to for the big day! Christine is so professional, friendly, and extremely knowledgeable! She did an amazing job in bringing my "vision" to life! She stayed well below my budget and before writing up the details of the contract she made me samples of the different centerpieces and all bouquets...so I knew exactly what to expect! And the day of my wedding everything was exactly how I envisioned it! She did an absolutely beautiful job and I would highly recommend Flower Cart to anyone planning any kind of event.

Sent on 11/11/2013
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2013

Got a great sense of exactly what I was looking for and came through with it. Beautiful flowers. A pleasure to work with Cris. Reasonably priced. The flowers even lasted a few weeks after the wedding :)

Sent on 10/10/2013

Robin · Married on 08/09/2013

Christine was absolutely wonderful. My daughter and I went to Flower Cart on a recommendation. She knew what she didn't want, but didn't exactly know what she wanted. Christine worked her magic to put together the most beautiful centerpieces, bridal party bouquets and decoration for the ceremony. Everything was just gorgeous, we stayed with our budget and overall Christine was a pleasure to work with. Flower Cart also did flowers for my daughter's bridal shower. She knows exactly what works; her knowledge and professionalism is only exceeded by her patience and easy-going personality.

Sent on 09/23/2013
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 12/01/2012

Thank you Flower Cart Florist for making my wedding day perfect!!! I loved my flowers and center pieces!! Your staff was so friendly and helpful!! I loved the feathers in the flowers!! and the beautiful trees with the crystals and globes filled with orchids n pink beads!! I loved everything so much!!! You helped complete the vision i had for the perfect wedding day!!!!!

Sent on 12/14/2012
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/13/2012

I wanted my flowers to be different and I didn’t want to spend a fortune. Those were two MUSTS when I was searching for the perfect florist. When I met Cris, we clicked and I knew it was love at first “stem” ha-ha. I loved her personality FIRST and as I got to know her and learn about what she could do for our wedding I gained a lot of respect in her work and the way she ran her business and I knew that I had found a trustworthy and professional florist. Cris is very reasonably priced and she really worked with our budget. She made suggestions on how I could spend on where to spend and save on where to save. She loved my idea to go “non traditional” and together we came up with the perfect palette, perfect flower selection and PERFECT execution. Cris didn’t give me a run around or try to take advantage (Bride’s can be vulnerable) She is your friend though the process and very responsive and flexible with meetings as well. On the big day…. I loved my flowers!! Everything from the bouts to the little bud vases at cocktail hours. It was a dream come true. Thank you for everything Cris. You are a true visionary and I will never forget how you made our day extra special!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Joanna · Married on 04/21/2012

5 star flowers for my wedding. Cris was knowledgeable, friendly and took the time to come up with the greenhouse theme that I wanted. She even scoured the Michael's and Home Depots of the world herself to try to find the materials for my centerpieces! As for my bridal bouquet, I gave Cris a picture and she delivered the bouquet to a T. She even included my favorite flowers, peonies, after discovering they were my favorite 2 days before the wedding. I also must mention that she is not pushy with trying to go outside your budget. I highly recommend her and am looking forward to using her for my future events.

Joanna