Flower Bar Reviews

1 User photo

• Ginsteeca
    Ginger Married on 06/08/2019

Thank you so much!

This will be our go to florist from this point on. Excellent service, and provided exactly what we were looking for at great prices.
  • User2839534 2+ years ago
    The flowers for the wedding were amazing. I got so many compliments. People wanted to take them home with them! She was on time with delivery. Everything was perfect! Highly recommended!

Flower Bar's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! It was an honor to have a small part in your big day. Congratulations!
    Jessica Married on 05/29/2016
    Exceptional overall! From the small details as far as personable relationships to the set-up and organization on my wedding day! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Flower Bar's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! I'm so happy you liked everything. You and Duston were great to work with. Congratulations!
    Amanda Married on 11/09/2013
    We went to Flower Bar on a recommendation and we were pleasantly surprised. They did a FABULOUS job. All of our flowers were fresh, and beautiful. They were exactly what I envisioned when Edward and I spoke about them. They were awe3some with customer service, keeping in touch, making sure I didn't want any changes. The flowers were simple, yet elegant and sophisticated. And, they lasted a long time after our wedding was over :)
    Valynn Married on 09/07/2013
    Flower Bar Team,

We just wanted to say thank you for making our special day so beautiful. You all had to put up with my indecisiveness for quite a while, and I really appreciate all the hard work that went into making all our dreams come true. Your flowers added the perfect touch to the wedding and we were extremely happy with the outcome. I wanted to share some of the pictures with you so you could see how amazing everything looked. Our day would not have been as amazing as it was if we did not have you by our side the entire way. We love you all and appreciate the time and hard work that went into each arrangement.

Love,

Valynn & Gavin
  • User1241484 2+ years ago
    My invitations were beautiful!!!
    Brenda Married on 11/06/2015
    Val and the girls at the flower bar did an awesome job on my wedding flowers. From my center pieces to my bouquet! Kay had my invitations ready in a day! I absolutely loved them!
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful flowers

So many unique beautiful options!
    Kristen Married on 10/12/2013
    Wonderful people and awesome prices! The staff is truly amazing and very helpful. I felt bad because I had changed my mind so many times but the girl helping me was wonderful about it. They only thing I was disappointed with was my colors being a little off. Some centerpieces that were supposed to be coral ended up being white and my bouquet had the wrong color as well and didnt have the full open roses I had wanted. All in all they were still beautiful and it wasn't that big of a deal I had just hoped to get what I wanted for the price I paid. I would still use them again.
    Monica Married on 04/06/2013
    Flowerbar was very helpful and the flowers were gorgeous the day of!
    Jessica Married on 01/14/2012
    I have extremely mixed feelings about this service. The ladies at Flower Bar were extremely open to my vision and got very creative to accomodate the style of my wedding (science themed). I loved that they encouraged our personality, hence the 5 stars for "Flexibility." However, the day of the wedding they misplaced all of our groomsmen's bouts, as well as the flowers for several special family members. The pomanders, or "flower balls" made for the flower girls fell apart before the ceremony even started, and worst of all my bouquet looked like it was made over 24 hours before. Several flowers were wilted and purple dye was rubbing off the flowers onto everything. I want to recommend Flower Bar, but the niceness of these ladies does not surpass the disappointment of the final product.